2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Srixon Irons wait time.

Ryan19jwu

12 hours ago, Myherobobhope said:

And this seems like information the rep should have had when I got fit in july…

I get they don’t have control from their suppliers… but I would have loved to know how long it would be when I ordered them.

Yeah, I agree that the lack of communication and transparency seems like it’s the biggest issue with Srixon.

I’m on my 4th order this year with Srixon/Cleveland, and for all 4 orders there were no updates or information given other than a blanket timeline given up front of 6-8 weeks.

My 3rd order for a ZX5 5-iron actually came in 10 days without any shipping confirmation, and then strangely I received a shipping confirmation about 2 weeks later!

The only updates I got were from calling customer service, and every time they said “everything’s fine and should ship by end of next week”.

I agree with others that it seems like major delays are par for the course this year, but clear timelines, and open communication would go a long way to help Srixon retain all the new customers they are gaining this year.

Edited by BallerNate
  • Like 1

Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Big Bertha 23 (19*) / Cally RCH 65 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S

Cleveland CBX (48*), RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid) / DG Spinner

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Swapped to the project x 6.5s… they should be ready next week and overnighted… hopefully they will be here in less than 2 weeks.

• Like 1

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

16 hours ago, Myherobobhope said:

Swapped to the project x 6.5s… they should be ready next week and overnighted… hopefully they will be here in less than 2 weeks.

Nice, good luck!!

I’m waiting on ZX7’s with Modus3 Tour 120’s 6-PW (+1.5” and 2* upright). Called yesterday and they said they’re waiting on Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize grips that should come in next week, and hopefully will be delivered by Mid-September.

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

20 hours ago, Myherobobhope said:

When will the 6.5’s be in stock? That’s what I’m waiting on to order! 

Driver: TaylorMade QI10 9 degree Tour AD VF 6TX
Fairway: TaylorMade RBZ Tour 14.5 w/Tensei CK White 70TX

Hybrid: TaylorMade Rescue 11 18 degree X flex
Irons: New Level 623 CB w/Modus 105X
Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zip Core 52, 58 KBS 610 S+ 
Putter: Cobra Armlock
Ball: 2024 Bridgestone BX / 2024 Chrome Tour X

Has anyone received their irons with the MMT's yet.  Are they still back ordered?

Ping G430 Max 10.5, VA Nemesis 55 four

Ping G430 5-18, VA Vylyn 65 four

Ping G430 4H, 5H, 6H, Alta 70S

Mizuno Pro 245, 6-gw. MMT 85S

Ping S159 54S, & 54H, MMT 105S

Odyssey Nano 7, stroke lab

Pro V 1X or Z-Star XV

7 hours ago, bryanwmilburn said:

When will the 6.5’s be in stock? That’s what I’m waiting on to order! 

He said this coming week.

• Like 1

As of  10/11/2021

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

9 hours ago, Myherobobhope said:

He said this coming week.

Sweet!!! Thanks for the heads up! 

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade QI10 9 degree Tour AD VF 6TX
Fairway: TaylorMade RBZ Tour 14.5 w/Tensei CK White 70TX

Hybrid: TaylorMade Rescue 11 18 degree X flex
Irons: New Level 623 CB w/Modus 105X
Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zip Core 52, 58 KBS 610 S+ 
Putter: Cobra Armlock
Ball: 2024 Bridgestone BX / 2024 Chrome Tour X

Figured I'd jump in on this topic,

I was fit/ordered ZX7 4-AW KBS $-Taper 130 + 54,58 Zipcores on July 2nd.

was able to get a hold of customer service this Friday ( 50 min wait lol ) and they said they should arrive on the 10th, and if everything goes well, I should have them around the third week in Sept. 11 weeks. Hoping there is no further hold ups and I can get these next week.

Note: the wedges were in in about a month.

Long wait...

Edited by mike_witzmann
spelling

TaylorMade Stealth 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Black Velocore 7X

TaylorMade Stealth 3W - Fujikura Ventus Black Velocore 7X

Srixon DI 19* - Fujikura Ventus Black HB Velocore 10TX

Srixon ZX7 4-AW - KBS $Taper 130X

Cleveland RTX ZipCore 54/58 - KBS $Taper 130X

Scotty Cameron Select fastback

Golf Pride Z Grip cord

Srixon Z Star XV

I ordered a set of Srixon Zx7 irons on September 2, 2021.  The lefthanded set was 5-PW, plus 1/4" length, and soft stepped stock Modus3 Tour 120 stiff shafts.  The grips were the stock model Golf Pride.  I received an email this morning from Srixon that the irons have shipped and the expected delivery date is Monday, September 13, 2021.  I would add I ordered them directly from Srixon off their website.

Edited by jimb
  • Like 1

Followed up with Srixon Canada today on my order of ZX7 6-PW with Modus3 Tour 120’s (ordered August 27th), and they said they should ship by Friday!

Would be super pumped to get them in my hands by next week since I have a tournament on Sunday the 19th…fingers crossed!! 🤞🤞

• Like 4

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Definitely seems like the building/shipping issues at Srixon have cleared up! Got my order in yesterday after only 11 days!

I originally ordered a ZX5 6-iron and ZX7 7-PW w/ Modus3 Tour 120’s (+1.5” and 2* up), but tried to change the 6-iron to a ZX7. So they shipped the ZX5 6-iron out after confirming they would change it to a ZX7, but of course that confusion came from me and can’t blame them.

They said no problem on switching out the ZX5 6-iron for a ZX7 since they confirmed the change, so hopefully that will be a quick process as well.

43AAC295-63E7-4901-ADCD-CF541B21FAB4.jpeg

7F5B3930-4A4F-4CB6-B513-804A33047605.jpeg

70F896CC-77C9-41DB-867C-80A8DBECEAB6.jpeg

• Like 2

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Nice! Im excited to get mine, even if they won’t have the shafts I want… my assistant pro said titleist is on back order with c tapers until November, so I think pulling the trigger on a different shaft was a good idea. 

I’ll probably game them through my golf trip in November and then get them reshafted in the off season. Hoping they arrive next week.

• Like 1

As of  10/11/2021

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

1 hour ago, Myherobobhope said:

Nice! Im excited to get mine, even if they won’t have the shafts I want… my assistant pro said titleist is on back order with c tapers until November, so I think pulling the trigger on a different shaft was a good idea. 

I’ll probably game them through my golf trip in November and then get them reshafted in the off season. Hoping they arrive next week.

Good luck! Yeah, that’s the key to getting orders shipped quickly it seems…to order stock shafts, and to be flexible on grips.

I’ve gotten different grips on all 3 of my completed orders, but hey, better to have mixed grips or different shafts and have clubs in hand!

• Like 1

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Congrats on those getting their clubs! I finally broke down and called Srixon directly. They were very helpful. But the headline for folks who want ZX7s in extra stiff is stick with either the standard Modus3 or go with KBS Tours or X100s. And specific to C Tapers, Srixon hasn't received a shipment of them since the Spring, and as of 2 weeks ago KBS can't give them an ETA on when there will be more. It's insane. Almost seems like C Tapers have effectively been discontinued. I wonder if the same holds true for all the other lower production shafts out there.

Leaves me in a bind because C Tapers are pretty different from what is available out there. I'd think about switching to X7s, but the stock, KBS Tours, and X100s all have significantly different profiles. I think I'd need to be completely refitted.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MaineGolfNut said:

Congrats on those getting their clubs! I finally broke down and called Srixon directly. They were very helpful. But the headline for folks who want ZX7s in extra stiff is stick with either the standard Modus3 or go with KBS Tours or X100s. And specific to C Tapers, Srixon hasn't received a shipment of them since the Spring, and as of 2 weeks ago KBS can't give them an ETA on when there will be more. It's insane. Almost seems like C Tapers have effectively been discontinued. I wonder if the same holds true for all the other lower production shafts out there.

Leaves me in a bind because C Tapers are pretty different from what is available out there. I'd think about switching to X7s, but the stock, KBS Tours, and X100s all have significantly different profiles. I think I'd need to be completely refitted.

Thanks! Didn’t want to rub salt in the wounds of you guys that haven’t received your clubs.

Definitely seems like any delays now are all about shaft or grip shortages rather than delays specific to Srixon.

Good luck figuring out the right shaft…just had my first range session with the ZX7’s and I agree 100% with what everyone else has said, they’re worth the wait!!!

Edited by BallerNate
  • Like 2

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

3 hours ago, MaineGolfNut said:

It's both good and terrible to hear this... I went ahead and moved over to the Project X 6.5s as I get along with the Project Xs in my clubs right now.... Ideally, I will get the C-Tapers whenever they are back in stock, but it seems like pulling the trigger on different shafts was the way to go...

I didn't love the x100s when I tried them, and my numbers weren't great with them... also didn't get along with the Modus... I never hit the 6.5s for whatever reason... we will see how they do.

As of  10/11/2021

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

On 9/8/2021 at 9:19 AM, jimb said:

I ordered a set of Srixon Zx7 irons on September 2, 2021.  The lefthanded set was 5-PW, plus 1/4" length, and soft stepped stock Modus3 Tour 120 stiff shafts.  The grips were the stock model Golf Pride.  I received an email this morning from Srixon that the irons have shipped and the expected delivery date is Monday, September 13, 2021.  I would add I ordered them directly from Srixon off their website.

My set came today, under 2 weeks from date of order.  They are perfect.  Hit them this afternoon.  Very powerful ballflight.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jimb said:

My set came today, under 2 weeks from date of order.  They are perfect.  Hit them this afternoon.  Very powerful ballflight.

Amazing aren’t they? Just had my first round with them today and I felt like I could hole every Par 3 and almost every approach shot within 140 yds…just so pure!!

• Like 2

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Let's Go! Let's Go!

-5046457389229910464_121.jpg

• Like 2

As of  10/11/2021

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

2 hours ago, Myherobobhope said:

Let's Go! Let's Go!

-5046457389229910464_121.jpg

YES!!! As they say, good things come to those who wait!! 🏆

• Like 1

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Irons are in... they were actually available to me at the turn but I didn't make the switch.

• Like 1

As of  10/11/2021

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

On 9/13/2021 at 8:36 PM, BallerNate said:

Amazing aren’t they? Just had my first round with them today and I felt like I could hole every Par 3 and almost every approach shot within 140 yds…just so pure!!

I hit my first hole in 1 two weeks ago during my 2nd round with my ZX7s, it was with PW. It's definitely the irons! I couldn't be happier with these clubs. I was surprised to end up with a Srixon but man they are great looking and feeling.

Luckily only had to wait 10 days between order and delivery too for anyone wondering. I had PX LZ 6.5s put in.

Edited by Indygolfer18
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Myherobobhope said:

Irons are in... they were actually available to me at the turn but I didn't make the switch.

I got mine on a Thursday afternoon and had a tournament that weekend. Friday I went to play a practice round with no intention of making an iron switch, but took along a PW and 7I knowing that I would have the opportunity to hit these a couple of times. After my first shot with the ZX7, beautiful by the way 😍 I dropped another ball to confirm. Short story..ZX7 went in the bag at the turn and in play for the tournament! Love these things!

• Like 1

Contents of bag subject to change...frequently 

1 hour ago, CircleC29 said:

I got mine on a Thursday afternoon and had a tournament that weekend. Friday I went to play a practice round with no intention of making an iron switch, but took along a PW and 7I knowing that I would have the opportunity to hit these a couple of times. After my first shot with the ZX7, beautiful by the way 😍 I dropped another ball to confirm. Short story..ZX7 went in the bag at the turn and in play for the tournament! Love these things!

We were jumping a group that jumped our tee time on the 1st hole... they were busy at the bar... I needed to play the back in under 2 hours. I didn't want to waste time, but I kindof wish I had!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As of  10/11/2021

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

Special shout out and thank you to Srixon Canada!! Last week when I received my order that was supposed to be ZX7 6-PW, they accidentally sent a ZX5 6-iron that I had originally ordered and changed to a ZX7.

That was on Friday, now 5 days later I received not only a ZX7 6-iron, but also 5 extra Lamkin Crossline Midsize grips that I originally requested in my order that were out of stock at the time!!

I wasn’t expecting the extra grips, or for the replacement club to come in only 5 days!! With this type of service and appreciation Srixon is showing me, I will be showing it right back!

Also placed an order for a ZX7 A-Wedge as well today, because I am absolutely in LOVE with my ZX7’s!! 😍😍

DBA0E27C-BFB2-4BCA-A6E3-0C5204D3FD98.jpeg

Edited by BallerNate
  • Like 1

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

3 hours ago, Indygolfer18 said:

I hit my first hole in 1 two weeks ago during my 2nd round with my ZX7s, it was with PW. It's definitely the irons! I couldn't be happier with these clubs. I was surprised to end up with a Srixon but man they are great looking and feeling.

Luckily only had to wait 10 days between order and delivery too for anyone wondering. I had PX LZ 6.5s put in.

Huge Congrats, that’s amazing!!! The ZX7’s make me feel like my 1st Hole-in-One is coming too, they’re incredible!! 🏆

• Like 1

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX