• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a pair. They run true to size for me.

11s should be bought a half size up from your normal Nike size. Anyone telling you TTS is flat out giving you bad information. I have 6 pairs. The first I bought in my normal size (that was a mistake)

Wear them

18 minutes ago, Scratch_Swapper said:

Looking to "invest" in a pair of the cool grey Jordan XI lows. Anyone have advise on sizing? I've heard they run narrow, just looking for some good reviews before dropping the cash on a pair.

All depends on your foot. Some say they're true to size, others are narrow. I've got a wider foot and I find them to be narrow. When I got my concords in my normal size they were way too narrow and small, could hardly get my foot in them. I went up a half size and they're still a little narrow and a little long, but it works. Others like the Vs are wider and more true to size for me to the point I went down a half size from the XI.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Volnut said:

I've been on the hunt for the Concords, size 13. StockX is pushing $1000 which is crazy for a pair of shoes. Ebay is no better. Do you mind sharing if you have a place you're buying from? 

I've been looking there and GOAT as well. I might just try and hold out to see if they release the "Bred" colorway Bubba was wearing at WM.

3 minutes ago, sooner66 said:

What shoes and size do you normally wear? I wear 11.5 in retro jordan basketball shoes and I had to size up in jordan XI. I wear 11.5 in the jordan v golf shoes. Normally 12 in nike golf shoes. Most people seemed to size up half size. 

10, I'd say I have a normal sized foot. I do have a 10 in the Vs and have room. Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

I'm a 13 - first time trying mine on, they felt snug, but after 1 round, they opened up a bit...they're hands down the most comfortable golf kicks I've ever owned.

Highly recommend if you can stomach the secondary market pricing...

• Like 1

TaylorMade SIM 10.5° Driver - Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Stiff
TaylorMade SIM2 15° 3W - Mitsubishi Diamana FW Limited 75
TaylorMade SIM Max 19° Hybrid - Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White HY 90 Stiff
TaylorMade 2-iron UDI P790 - KBS Tour Stiff
TaylorMade P770 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.0 120g
Titleist Vokey SM7 52.08 F, 60.10 S
2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5
Titleist ProV1x Left Dash
Profile Picture: 16th Tee @ Sleepy Hollow

I was always curious about the sizing on these. I'm a natural 12.5 in nike basketball/running shoes but can get away with wearing size 12's or 13's for casual shoes. In my opinion, if i'm going to spend that much on a pair of kicks they better fit perfectly. Wish the jordan's weren't so limited that I can at least physically try on a pair before deciding

• Like 1

I recently bought XI size 12 in white. I have a wide foot and they are just too narrow in the toes. For reference i wear 12 in AM97, 12 wide in both TP and ZIT. 11.5 in Jordan 5. 

I'm selling my XI in BST.

• Like 1

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

1 hour ago, tocino said:

I was always curious about the sizing on these. I'm a natural 12.5 in nike basketball/running shoes but can get away with wearing size 12's or 13's for casual shoes. In my opinion, if i'm going to spend that much on a pair of kicks they better fit perfectly. Wish the jordan's weren't so limited that I can at least physically try on a pair before deciding

Truthfully, you're better off trying to buy any release from NDC (free returns, incredible customer service), or if you buy from any other retailer, and they don't fit, you can easily sell them without taking a loss...the state of the Jordan golf sneaker game...

5s were less popular (understandable given the high top nature), but I'd think the 4s will be high demand, so there's really no "risk"

TaylorMade SIM 10.5° Driver - Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Stiff
TaylorMade SIM2 15° 3W - Mitsubishi Diamana FW Limited 75
TaylorMade SIM Max 19° Hybrid - Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White HY 90 Stiff
TaylorMade 2-iron UDI P790 - KBS Tour Stiff
TaylorMade P770 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.0 120g
Titleist Vokey SM7 52.08 F, 60.10 S
2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5
Titleist ProV1x Left Dash
Profile Picture: 16th Tee @ Sleepy Hollow

Normal foot here...... maybe just the slightest bit narrow at first but they broke in beautifully after a round.

• Like 1

Ping G425 Max 9* (Ventus Black 7X)

Cobra SZ 5W (Tensei Pro White 80TX)

TM P790UDI (Aldila RIP Hybrid Alpha 105X)

Mizuno MP18 MMC 4-5 (KBS Tour 130X)

Mizuno MP18 SC 6-7 (KBS Tour 130X)

Mizuno MP18 MB 8-PW (KBS Tour 130X)

TM Hi-Toe Raw 50/55/60 (KBS $-Taper 120 Black)

TM Spider X Copper

Interestingly enough, I go half size up in regular Jordan XIs, but in my golf pair, I went true to size at 10.5 and they fit absolutely perfect.

The only pair of Jordan golf shoes I've wanted were XI Cool Grey's and still can't bring myself to wear them.

• Like 1

WITB

TaylorMade SIM 9* - Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 70 (45.25)

TaylorMade SIM 15* - Fujikura Ventus Black 7X - (43.25)

Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 Iron - KBS C-Taper Black S+

TaylorMade P730 4-PW - KBS C-Taper S+

Titleist Vokey SM8 48* - F Grind - KBS C-Taper S+

TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 - 56* & 60* - KBS C-Taper S

Titleist Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

TaylorMade TP5

2 hours ago, Son5 said:

Interestingly enough, I go half size up in regular Jordan XIs, but in my golf pair, I went true to size at 10.5 and they fit absolutely perfect.

The only pair of Jordan golf shoes I've wanted were XI Cool Grey's and still can't bring myself to wear them.

Wear them

• Like 1

Ping G425 Max 9* (Ventus Black 7X)

Cobra SZ 5W (Tensei Pro White 80TX)

TM P790UDI (Aldila RIP Hybrid Alpha 105X)

Mizuno MP18 MMC 4-5 (KBS Tour 130X)

Mizuno MP18 SC 6-7 (KBS Tour 130X)

Mizuno MP18 MB 8-PW (KBS Tour 130X)

TM Hi-Toe Raw 50/55/60 (KBS $-Taper 120 Black)

TM Spider X Copper

23 hours ago, rjp217 said:

Wear them

I've had them over a year and still haven't. All last year I was gaming Air Zoom Victory Tours until the Zoom Infinity Tour dropped. I haven't been able to take those off.

Might sell the XI's for my Bandon trip.

• Like 1

WITB

TaylorMade TP5

13 hours ago, Son5 said:

I've had them over a year and still haven't. All last year I was gaming Air Zoom Victory Tours until the Zoom Infinity Tour dropped. I haven't been able to take those off.

Might wanna give them a try. I doubt you’ll go back after you do. I’m taking mine to bandon in May that’s how comfortable they are. 

16 hours ago, Son5 said:

Be sure to let me know when you're ready to start funding that trip.

On 2/10/2021 at 3:21 PM, Volnut said:

I don't understand why Nike won't make some of these popular models more available, allowing the secondary market to be what it is. They're leaving a ton of sales dollars on the table. 

Any more insight into this? Why wouldn’t Nike just produce them like other golf shoes? I would buy a couple pairs but there’s no chance I’m paying $800 per pair for golf shoes 

7 hours ago, Drwoods2017 said:

Might wanna give them a try. I doubt you’ll go back after you do. I’m taking mine to bandon in May that’s how comfortable they are. 

I've tried them on and they are certainly super comfortable! Have you tried on the Zoom Infinity Tours though? Wooooooooo!! They may be the best golf cleats Nike's ever made.

WITB

TaylorMade TP5

5 hours ago, Scratch_Swapper said:

Be sure to let me know when you're ready to start funding that trip.

Ha! I'll see what I can do! If you're a S/M and have a 32in waist--I could have much more!

WITB

TaylorMade TP5

On 2/10/2021 at 6:34 AM, Scratch_Swapper said:

Looking to "invest" in a pair of the cool grey Jordan XI lows. Anyone have advise on sizing? I've heard they run narrow, just looking for some good reviews before dropping the cash on a pair.

U should get in touch with @FirstHandKicks on instagram. He’s my golf shoes dealer, specialized in Nikes and Jordans. 
He might be able to give u some insights on sizing and fits. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Son5 said:

I've tried them on and they are certainly super comfortable! Have you tried on the Zoom Infinity Tours though? Wooooooooo!! They may be the best golf cleats Nike's ever made.

I’ve had both and honestly the combination of stability and comfort in the 11’s just can’t be beat to me. I love the ZIT’s though. 

8 hours ago, rh25 said:

Any more insight into this? Why wouldn’t Nike just produce them like other golf shoes? I would buy a couple pairs but there’s no chance I’m paying $800 per pair for golf shoes 

Agreed. I'd probably buy every colorway at normal price. Nike doesn't make any money on the secondary market so what's the point?

• Like 1
On 2/10/2021 at 1:50 PM, tocino said:

Even massive releases like the AJ11 Concord and BRED that had over a million pairs in 2019 and 2018, I couldn't try those on in store.  I was lucky to even get a pair before they sold out.  Both times, I bought the last pair at my local Footlocker.  Not just the limited aspect, but a LOT of AJ11 fans.

I'm like you.  I'm roughly a 12.5, but often go down to 12 (if the shoes are wide enough) or go up to 13 because finding 12.5 is quite a challenge.  I got the Concords in 13 and felt a little loose. I got the BREDs in 12 and were tight (pinky toe pinch), but after some wear, they loosened up.  Not sure how much my experience translates to the golf shoe version, but if I ever get my hands on a pair of AJ11 golf shoes, I'm aiming for 12 and breaking them in.  

I find the XI's to fit a little more snug than the V's. I wear a 9 in the XI's and might have been able to get away with an 8.5 in the V's. 

Does anyone know how to get the spikes out? My XI's have been worn extensively and I bought new spikes but cannot get the old ones out with a Champ tool to save my life. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JMATHEEENS said:

I find the XI's to fit a little more snug than the V's. I wear a 9 in the XI's and might have been able to get away with an 8.5 in the V's. 

Does anyone know how to get the spikes out? My XI's have been worn extensively and I bought new spikes but cannot get the old ones out with a Champ tool to save my life. 

Use needle nose pliers.