• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Rogue White 130 in the non-TX flex variants were indeed a stock offering, but were also a very different profile. The Rogue White TX was a similar to profile to the Rogue 125MSI that the OP is ask

That seems spot-on, as a traditional “Blue” player myself who loves the Rogue White 130.  But anyway, in my experience, there are no bad Rogue shafts, and they are generally all good, within different

That’s more than I knew about the different rogue offering - thank you for adding this! 

Posted Images

Great shaft!! Can be pricey, but there is also a bunch out there for cheap....don’t know why, but all over the board.

I have a 125 silver 60tx....incredibly smooth, yet stable. Held up with the Ventus black I had, actually even liked it a little better. No major kick points, just controlled and launches in a good window for me.

Patrick reed just won with it in his current driver(No cheating comments 😂).

Taylormade SIM 10.5* w/Ventus Black 7X/Rogue White 70TX(testing now)

Taylormade '17 M1 3HL w/ Fubuki Alpha 80X

Srixon U65  4 iron 23* AMT X100

Mizuno MP18 Hifli 5&6 TI X100

Srixon 785's 7-pw TI X100

Cleveland CBX2 48* TI X100

Wilson staff model forged 52, 56, & 60(hi toe) w/ S400's.

Ping Kushin 34"

TP5x

Just recently switched to the Rogue White 130 in all my woods - absolutely love it. It’s crazy smooth. Love the launch and spin, just feels solidly consistent to me. 

expensive off the shelf, but they usually have been going for ~$75-100 here. My pga tour superstore sells them for around that price too, surprisingly. 

probably because mavriks have the option to come with that shaft stock. But it really is an excellent shaft. 

4 hours ago, curt_jr said:

Just recently switched to the Rogue White 130 in all my woods - absolutely love it. It’s crazy smooth. Love the launch and spin, just feels solidly consistent to me. 

expensive off the shelf, but they usually have been going for ~$75-100 here. My pga tour superstore sells them for around that price too, surprisingly. 

probably because mavriks have the option to come with that shaft stock. But it really is an excellent shaft. 

The Rogue White 130 in the non-TX flex variants were indeed a stock offering, but were also a very different profile. The Rogue White TX was a similar to profile to the Rogue 125MSI that the OP is asking about, just a bit "more". Stiffer throughout and with a higher balance point. The standard Rogue White is a mid soft, "Blue" profile though, still a fine shaft but a different design than the shaft the OP is asking about. That shaft is based on the classic "Green" profile that Aldila uses for their "low/low" models, from the NV up to the Tour Green and all the way to the Rogue Silver. By modern "low/low" standards it is not the lowest option, but it is a nice alternative to the traditional butt soft "White" design and the "stiff everywhere" design of something like the Ventus Black. 

• Like 1

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Diamana X'17 70TX 
Taylormade SIM Ti V2 15* Kuro Kage XD 80TX || Taylormade SIM Ti Tour Issue 16* HZRDUS T1100 95g
Taylormade M5 19* Tensei Pro White 90TX || Taylormade GAPR Lo 3 19* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid
Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Project X PXi 7.0
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-7i 23*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Pro Platinum

2 hours ago, Valtiel said:

The Rogue White 130 in the non-TX flex variants were indeed a stock offering, but were also a very different profile. The Rogue White TX was a similar to profile to the Rogue 125MSI that the OP is asking about, just a bit "more". Stiffer throughout and with a higher balance point. The standard Rogue White is a mid soft, "Blue" profile though, still a fine shaft but a different design than the shaft the OP is asking about. That shaft is based on the classic "Green" profile that Aldila uses for their "low/low" models, from the NV up to the Tour Green and all the way to the Rogue Silver. By modern "low/low" standards it is not the lowest option, but it is a nice alternative to the traditional butt soft "White" design and the "stiff everywhere" design of something like the Ventus Black. 

That seems spot-on, as a traditional “Blue” player myself who loves the Rogue White 130.  But anyway, in my experience, there are no bad Rogue shafts, and they are generally all good, within different profiles.

• Like 1

Callaway Epic Max 9* Driver, Aldila Rogue White 130 M.S.I. 60 R
Callaway Epic Flash 5 and 7 Woods, Accra Fx 2.0 200F M4
Callaway Big Bertha ‘19 4 and 5 Hybrids, KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 65 R
Wilson Staff C300 Forged Irons 6-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 R
PXG 0311 SW (54*/14) and LW (58*/12), TT Elevate Tour S
Scotty Cameron ‘21 Phantom X 5.5 Putter

3 hours ago, Valtiel said:

That’s more than I knew about the different rogue offering - thank you for adding this! 

• Like 1

I concur with @Valtiel.  I have gamed the Diamana WB profile across several models, and also the Tour Green and Rogue Silver 130.  The Aldilas are not as soft in the butt as the Diamana WBs, but have a bit of mid-shaft stiffness that sets them apart from a Diamana "Blue" profile.  

OP, even in non-TX form that shaft would be somewhere in between the "White" and "Blue" profile.  The TX is an amazing shaft if the load and feel agrees with your swing.

Edited by hagimihale
  • Like 1

I had the Aldila Rogue Silver 125 70TX for a couple years. Phenomenal shaft for price you can get them for now. Not quite as low spin as the Rogue White 70tx that I have now, but still a great option. I could easily go back to it if ever have to replace the Rogue White. 

TM SIM 9* Aldila Rogue White 70TX 
TM M3 15* Aldila Tour Blue 95TX
TM P790 3, 2014 MC 4, 2014 MB 5-PW DG T.I. X100
TM MG 52, 56 Hi-Toe 60 DG T.I. Onyx S400
TM Spider Tour Black

The Rogue Silver 125 was the stock offering in the much maligned Wilson Triton which was selling for $99 at the tail end of it's run.  I bought one, kept the shaft, and sold the head...and I'm not the only one.  🙃

• Like 1

Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
Cobra (Lexi blue) F7 5 wood w/Aldila Rogue Black 70S
Cobra (Lexi blue) F7 Hybrid w/Aldila Kuro Kage 80S
Ping G410 irons w/Recoil 95S
Ping Glide 55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110S
Ping Anser/Arna putter - the "real deal!"

I pulled one from the Wilson driver years ago. It has been the longest best performing shaft I have ever played. 

F9 Fuji Ventus Black 6x

M3 3HL Thump FW

Vsteel 5w Fuji 7W06

Vsteel 7w Rogue 80
Srixon 785 5-9 PX LZ 6.0

Srixon zForged PW PX LZ 6.0
Scratch 8620 50*, 56* x100
Scratch STI 60* S400
default_odyssey-small.jpg.2662364f2ba2433dc522f3b85be695f1.jpg LE PT 10 

On 2/13/2021 at 11:28 PM, Nessism said:

The Rogue Silver 125 was the stock offering in the much maligned Wilson Triton which was selling for $99 at the tail end of it's run.  I bought one, kept the shaft, and sold the head...and I'm not the only one.  🙃

I did it with 2 of them. Sold both heads for like $60 so I basically got each 125msi for about $50.

Fantastic shaft...   I like the entire line of Aldila Rogue shafts and just went from the Silver 110 M.S.I. to the White 130 M.S.I.

Edited by Tzoid

Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

Srixon ZX7 5-AW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
Mizuno T20  54 , 58  N.S. Pro Wedge 115 

Ping G425 Max Driver Aldila Rogue White 130 M.S.I. 70
Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
Ping Anser 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
EVNROLL ER2 Mid Blade Black with Gravity Grip
Titleist Pro V-1X

2015 OnOff Kuro Ions 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S 

16 hours ago, Mainehacker21 said:

Anyone try to 110msi I/O version? 

Yeah I think the I/O is a softer tip silver.  No positive though.  I love the 110 silver.  I cut two 70g down to play in 3 woods but I played it in a driver before and I wish I didn't cut it down.  Great in the driver.

• Like 1

Ping G410 LST 10.5* PX HZRDUS Smoke yellow 6.0 60g

Ping G425 Max 14.5* Alta CB 65x

Ping G425 19* Aldila Rogue black 95ts

Bridgestone J15 CB 4-P PX LZ 6.5

Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 52, 56, 60 AWT 

Ping Anser Milled 2