WGC Workday Championship at The Concession 2021

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is Nike doing with Scottie Scheffler's shirt? The lines look like wrinkles and overall it looks like a big red scrotum.   

USGA: "Although a player may get advice from a caddie on the shot to be played, the line of play, and other similar matters, the ability to line up one’s feet and body accurately to a target line is a

Titleist about to tell Cam Smith he's reached his free ball limit for the month.

Posted Images

Neimann is my favorite swing since Johnny Miller

i can’t wait till he starts winning and takes his rightful spot in the the top 10...

His reverse C is a work of art

603DF7BA-B110-4136-A8B0-61F6A55DF626.jpeg

4EDD7A3F-BA26-4A33-A9FB-8CC1D4E26C79.jpeg

6FF42E70-86FB-4503-8B20-98054AAEDDA8.jpeg

• Like 2

Srixon Z745 Japanese Tour 430cc Tour AD-DJ7 XX
Srixon zU45 (2,3) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
Srixon JDM Z945 (4-PW) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
Cleveland 588 DSG(52,56,60) KBS Tour 130X White 2* up
dumbest putter ever...backstryke with tons of lead tape

39 minutes ago, TIScape said:

I laugh when they talk about Koepka’s “muscle mass” like he’s huge. Looks like every other guy at my gym and he wouldn’t get a 2nd look. Suppose he stands out in a world of dad bodies and bean poles. 

Koepka has no chest at all. What gym do you work out at?

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 Crossover 19* (DI-95X)
Ping i20 3-UW (PXi 6.0, PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

I wish some player would come out and say "let's stipulate that we all want Tiger to get better and get back out here so you don't have to spend half of every interview asking us about it."

Seriously, is Steve Sands looking for a gotcha!, or is GC so freaked out that they need to get every player to talk about him so that they keep his name out there?

Every guy is going to say the same thing.  Have we gone so far down a rabbit hole that if you don't make a statement wishing him well that it means you wouldn't urinate on him if he was on fire?

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, golfortennis said:

I wish some player would come out and say "let's stipulate that we all want Tiger to get better and get back out here so you don't have to spend half of every interview asking us about it."

Seriously, is Steve Sands looking for a gotcha!, or is GC so freaked out that they need to get every player to talk about him so that they keep his name out there?

Every guy is going to say the same thing.  Have we gone so far down a rabbit hole that if you don't make a statement wishing him well that it means you wouldn't urinate on him if he was on fire?

I get your point.

However, to be fair, since Tiger is basically the reason they all play for $1M a week, they're lucky Tiger doesn't walk through the locker room in a white suit and top hat w/cane looking to "wet his beak" like he's Don Fanucci. 

2 hours ago, TIScape said:

I laugh when they talk about Koepka’s “muscle mass” like he’s huge. Looks like every other guy at my gym and he wouldn’t get a 2nd look. Suppose he stands out in a world of dad bodies and bean poles. 

BK put up 2 plates, 14x. That’s real work, put his max like 330 maybe.

In person, he’s solid, 6’, 205/210. He could walk around at 225 and look bigger like those guys at the gym who just care about looking big and “bulk” but look like crap with their shirt off 

Edited by bscinstnct
  • Like 1

Is there a Typo , BAD @ +5 , I thought he was to bring the game to its knees ?

• Like 2

Driver 9* Titleist Tsi3 BLK 6x tipped 1”  45.5” C2 3w Tsi3 15* B1 Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1) lie angle 620mb std specs + .25 to .5” Vokey Wedge Works Sm8 D grind 54(@53*) bounce 12* | custom grind leading edge relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63* Sm8 K grind 58(@59*) low bounce 6* | custom grind heel relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63 | Bettinardi BB8 tri sole - 70* Lie angle 2* of loft Super Stroke GT 1.0
All woods & 2i hot melted, GP Tour Velvet . 580 Ping Hoofer 

Finau back near the top once again. That guy is going to break through soon...

• Like 1

Callaway Epic Max 9*, Hzrdus Smoke iM10 60
Callaway Mavrik 15*, Aldila Rogue White 70
Ping G425 hybrid, 19*, Tensei Pro 80 Orange
Callaway Apex 19 Pro 4-AW, Pro Modus 3 Tour 120
Titleist Vokey SM8 54/58 D-grind
PXG Closer 2 putter
Titleist ProV1

I think GC needs to focus on the golf and ease up on the Tiger story a bit till we get more information. Obviously everyone hopes Tiger is doing well and want him to get back to a normal life/maybe play golf eventually. But give the man and his family some privacy. I get it he's had an awful accident and is the reason why purses are so big, but life goes on. Let him recover in peace and when the time comes we'll know more about his future and what it entails. With respect to Tiger, NBC/GC please focus on the golf this weekend (not happening). 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, golfortennis said:

AMEN! I hope someone says they hope tiger is doing well, but I'm just here to play some godd*** golf.

Edited by KRAMER1997
49 minutes ago, bscinstnct said:

BK put up 2 plates, 14x. That’s real work, put his max like 330 maybe.

In person, he’s solid, 6’, 205/210. He could walk around at 225 and look bigger like those guys at the gym who just care about looking big and “bulk” but look like crap with their shirt off 

225 14x is nice. I didn’t say anything about his strength. Just said he’s nothing special to look at and wouldn’t stand out at most gyms. On the PGA tour he’s “huge”. Just my opinion. Ur mileage may vary 😊

Edited by TIScape
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, KRAMER1997 said:

I think GC needs to focus on the golf and ease up on the Tiger story a bit till we get more information. Obviously everyone hopes Tiger is doing well and want him to get back to a normal life/maybe play golf eventually. But give the man and his family some privacy. I get it he's had an awful accident and is the reason why purses are so big, but life goes on. Let him recover in peace and when the time comes we'll know more about his future and what it entails. With respect to Tiger, NBC/GC please focus on the golf this weekend (not happening). 

Will never happen until Tiger retires

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 Crossover 19* (DI-95X)
Ping i20 3-UW (PXi 6.0, PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Glad to see Rory with a putter that flows a bit.    The spider x just seems so forced.    

• Like 1

Titleist tsi2 10* Mitsubishi TB 70x 

Titleist ts2 16.5 * Tensei CK pro Blue 80TX

Cobra F9  7 wood 22.5 blue board 80TX 

Titleist T100 4-pw   modus 130x 

Vokey sm7 50*54*58*v grind s400

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

225x14 is respectable for a golfer, good for Brooks. That's young TW-tier weight.

What's more interesting to me is that he benches on tournament day. I would be worried that being sore would damage my swing and swing speed. For me personally, there is no way I can play well after squating or deadlifting heavy. My back will just feel like crap after a few swings.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, TheMoneyShot said:

Did he put the Juno model in the bag this week? 

Yep.  Plumbers neck version.  Cant tell if it’s a standard length neck or long.  But as of half way it looks really good for him to me.  He’s putting well ( watching replay).   

• Like 1

Titleist tsi2 10* Mitsubishi TB 70x 

Titleist ts2 16.5 * Tensei CK pro Blue 80TX

Cobra F9  7 wood 22.5 blue board 80TX 

Titleist T100 4-pw   modus 130x 

Vokey sm7 50*54*58*v grind s400

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft.