Tiger Car Accident. ***All Content Subject to Moderation***

19 minutes ago, tomuch23 said:

He was definitely hauling a** in order to have that much damage! Anybody no the speed limit thru there? 

Glass roof still intact, nice work genesis 

Driver 9* Titleist Tsi3 BLK 6x tipped 1”  45.5” C2 3w Tsi3 15* B1 Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1) lie angle 620mb std specs + .25 to .5” Vokey Wedge Works Sm8 D grind 54(@53*) bounce 12* | custom grind leading edge relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63* Sm8 K grind 58(@59*) low bounce 6* | custom grind heel relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63 | Bettinardi BB8 tri sole - 70* Lie angle 2* of loft Super Stroke GT 1.0
All woods & 2i hot melted, GP Tour Velvet . 580 Ping Hoofer 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have absolutely no interest in any rank speculation about how it happened and on and on.  A prayer he's okay and makes a full recovery - wouldn't wish this on anyone.    

Some of the replies in here are just gross. What happened to this site...

Truck upside down in the ditch, 1/2-mile from the local bar on a Friday night...   GolfWrx:  "Probably some drunk redneck leaving the bar."       Tiger Woods, fresh off o

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, indianagolf2 said:

Golf has to be done now. Why do I suspect he  was on pain meds and fell asleep behind wheel...

That’s my guess too. They say there are no skid marks. Falls asleep, hops curb, smashes sign, awake swerving and braking or just bracing his body for the worst, tumbles through and ends up on the other side of the road. So fortunate he didn’t crash into any on coming traffic. 

The top and passenger’s side of the SUV are not too damaged, as scene from the chopper views. It may have tipped once and came to rest how it did. 

EDIT: I read he was travelling northbound. If thats the case, Hawthorne turns left there so he may have just gone straight for any number of reasons. Loaner car, pain meds, who knows. Also, highly possible, due to terrible drivers in LA, someone may have drifted into his lane and run him off the road. Very possible also.

Was he traveling north or south? Hawhtorne in that area is pretty steep and if you nod off going south your car will accelerate quickly strictly from gravity alone.  Also wonder where he's going early up PV? Rumor was he had a house on the strand in Manhattan beach, if so, he'd know this area probably.

I still can't believe he doesn't have a driver everywhere he goes. Especially if he's on any pain pills stronger than OTC.

Edited by markheardjr
  • Like 3

TaylorMade M3 9.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 85 6.5
TaylorMade SIM ROCKET 14.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 75 6.5
TaylorMade '08 Burner 5W 17.5° w/ p9003TX

TaylorMade '08 Burner Tour Only 7W 19° w/ Matrix RUL 80X
Srixon Z745 3-PW w/ Modus Nippon Modus Prototype ORA X (3I has an E11 Proto in Stiff)
Cleveland 588 RTX CB 52° w/ Nippon Modus Tour125 X
Srixon WG-706 56° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Scotty Cameron SS Newport Beach w/ UST Frequency Filter and Rosemark Thorn grip

7am in the morning, single car accident.  After looking at the vehicle location in relationship to the road, how does that kind of accident happen? 

• Like 1
  • Titleist TS2 9.5', Ventus 5 "S"
  • Titleist TS2 16', Ventus 7 "S"
  • Titleist 718 T-MB 17' 2i Tensei AV White AM "S"
  • Titleist 620 Series 3i-PW Tensei AV White AM "S"
  • SM6 F-52/8 Tensei AV White AM "S"
  • SM6 M-58/8 DGS200 "S"
  • SC CA Monterey
  • ProV1x, AVX, ProV1

This is sad news for any golf fan, and especially any Tiger fan.  I'm both, and I'm saddened by all of it.  I hope he can make a full recovery and play with his kids again... forget the PGA tour.

And to those getting mad at the rumors and speculation about WHY this happened, c'mon get real.  This is the internet.  If that kind of thing makes you upset, you're probably in the wrong place.

• Like 2

Cobra King Speedzone 9* Oban Devotion 6 (#4) shaft
Cobra Bio Cell 3W stock (S) shaft
Cobra Bio Cell 3Hy stock (S) shaft
JPX 850 4i | N.S. Pro 850GH S-flex
JPX 919 Hot Metal 5i-PW | N.S. Pro 850GH S-flex
JPX 850 Forged GW | N.S. Pro 850GH S-flex
MP-T4 52* & 54*
Odyssey O-Works #7S

Unfortunately...I was expecting something like this after seeing him yesterday. It's beyond obvious that he's been back on a full blown opiate binge. God damnit. 

His team sucks, they need to be held accountable just as much as himself. 

So how does this work? Since his car wasn't stopped by the police like last time, how would they find out if he was under the influence? Wouldn't he have been just pumped with more drugs after he's taken to the hospital?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pepperturbo said:

7am in the morning, single car accident.  After looking at the vehicle location in relationship to the road, how does that kind of accident happen? 

There is a fairly obvious way that the "defenders" refuse to acknowledge.  Sure it's sad, but I texted my friends within two seconds of him showing up on screen on Sunday that he was clearly back on back pills.  It wasn't exactly a "subtle" scene.  He was clearly out of sorts, and I think people are entitled to speculate.  

• Like 1
Just now, CallawayLefty said:

There is a fairly obvious way that the "defenders" refuse to acknowledge.  Sure it's sad, but I texted my friends within two seconds of him showing up on screen on Sunday that he was clearly back on back pills.  It wasn't exactly a "subtle" scene.  He was clearly out of sorts, and I think people are entitled to speculate.  

Yeah this reeks of that guy who says "Don't talk that way about my wife!" and then three days later he catches her cheating. 🙂

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, markheardjr said:

Was he traveling north or south? Hawhtorne in that area is pretty steep and if you nod off going south your car will accelerate quickly strictly from gravity alone.  Also wonder where he's going early up PV? Rumor was he had a house on the strand in Manhattan beach, if so, he'd know this area probably.

I still can't believe he doesn't have a driver everywhere he goes. Especially if he's on any pain pills stronger than OTC.

Just saw report from the Sheriff's office saying he was traveling north.

32 minutes ago, 3PuttLefty said:

Pray he is ok.  He def did not look himself Sunday. 
Definitely not the advertising that Genisis wanted. 

Definitely not the advertising that the PGA Tour wanted as well.

• Haha 1

10.5 deg Titleist 905R with stock UST Proforce V2 Shaft
Titleist 990 (3-PW) with stock Dynamic Gold in S300
Taylormade V-Steel 5W & 3W with Grafalloy Prolaunch Red shafts
2011 Adams Tom Watson signature wedges in 52 and 52 degrees with stock steel shafts (Player's Grind)
Rife Island Series Aruba Blade Putter

"Loft for loft, length for length, and shaft for shaft, the ball will go the same distance when hit on the sweet spot regardless how old the iron."

8 minutes ago, MUNIGRIT said:

People forgive Tiger so fast for his driving under the influence. The last DUI people forgot about real quick because he started playing golf again. Tiger could kill someone DOA behind the wheel and people would make excuses for him. 

Your last sentence reminds me of someone else as well. Can you imagine how screwed up his back is NOW?

• Like 1
  • Gxgolfer changed the title to Tiger Car Accident. ***All Content Subject to Moderation***
  • 1t2golf locked this topic
  • 1t2golf unlocked this topic