Tiger Car Accident. ***All Content Subject to Moderation***

3 minutes ago, MtlJeff said:

Oh is that true? I thought we'd find out like tomorrow. I mean we'll probably know a little more soon, i guess. 

Weeks, i guess some speculation makes a bit more sense.

I was just like, ehhhh, why am i going to guess , we'll know soon what it was

For someone as high profile as Tiger, I doubt we will have to wait two weeks to find out the results. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have absolutely no interest in any rank speculation about how it happened and on and on.  A prayer he's okay and makes a full recovery - wouldn't wish this on anyone.    

Some of the replies in here are just gross. What happened to this site...

Truck upside down in the ditch, 1/2-mile from the local bar on a Friday night...   GolfWrx:  "Probably some drunk redneck leaving the bar."       Tiger Woods, fresh off o

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Emthree said:

The front and rear crumple zones worked. They're designed to collapse to absorb the energy, it looks very dramatic but the passenger compartment is completely intact with the airbags deployed.

I agree completely, they absorbed a lot of energy and kept it out of the passenger compartment.  That makes me think he likely wasn't belted to suffer multiple leg fractures.  

• Confused 2
22 minutes ago, markheardjr said:

Was he traveling north or south? Hawhtorne in that area is pretty steep and if you nod off going south your car will accelerate quickly strictly from gravity alone.  Also wonder where he's going early up PV? Rumor was he had a house on the strand in Manhattan beach, if so, he'd know this area probably.

I still can't believe he doesn't have a driver everywhere he goes. Especially if he's on any pain pills stronger than OTC.

Reports were that he was traveling north... Sad stuff.

• Thanks 1

Titleist....

Tiger was and will always be my golfing idol. This is tragic news no matter the cause. It's heartbreaking to me to see Tiger in these situations. 

All I can say is I hope he's okay, I hope he can walk again and the injuries aren't too severe. I hope he can at least golf enough again to enjoy the game with his kids. 

And if there's something deeper going on, I just hope he gets the help he deserves. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MitchellGolfing said:

It wasn’t anything too crazy, just people speculating about Tiger being on drugs.

He probably was. I am guessing they were prescribed.. The interview with Nantz was not a good look. He looked hammered. I was a meme frenzy. This does not help that at all. But we need to remember he is a person, and right now in a ton of pain. Lets have a little compassion. 

• Like 4

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

7 minutes ago, nlinneman20 said:

OF COURSE IT WAS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT!!!

It wouldnt be 2021 America without blaming others for your own problems.

So maybe this is crazy talk, but I don’t blame anyone for getting addicted to painkillers after suffering from chronic pain and initially having them prescribed by a doctor.

If you then choose to drive on painkillers that’s a different story, because that is your choice and it also endangers innocent people.

That said, we don’t know whether Tiger’s support network has any culpability. For all we know Tiger didn’t tell anyone he’d be driving. That’s the kind of detail we’ll likely never get and I don’t think we necessarily need.

• Like 1

My Setup:

• :titelist-small: 917D2 Driver
  • :titelist-small: 917F2 Fairway Wood
  • :titelist-small: 816H1 Hybrid
  • :wilson_staff_small: D350 Irons 5-AW (23-47)
  • :taylormade-small: Milled Grind Wedges (52.09 & 56.12)
  • :odyssey-small: White Hot OG 2-Ball Putter
  • :titelist-small: 2021 Players 4 Plus Stand Bag
7 minutes ago, pmo09 said:

He actually didn't. The screen capture going around isn't representative of the rest of the interview. He wasn't slurring his words or anything like he was a few years ago either

Yes, the screen capture is worse looking, but he still didn't look like his normal self.  Face puffy, eyes really baggy.  Now maybe it is just lack of sleep, maybe allergies combined with a windy day.  But that would make too much sense!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CasualLie said:

Yes, the screen capture is worse looking, but he still didn't look like his normal self.  Face puffy, eyes really baggy.  Now maybe it is just lack of sleep, maybe allergies combined with a windy day.  But that would make too much sense!

Watch the first 15 seconds of the interview...the way Tiger closes his eyes. Just sayin...

Terrible news, hope he is able to recover. I won't speculate about it. Feel for his family, I bet his son is going through a rough time right now. Thank God he doesn't read this forum.

Taylormade SIM2 Max 10.5° - Fuji Speeder 569 IV

Mizuno ST190 3W - GD AD DI 6

Mizuno JPX 900 5W - Fuji Speeder 661 II

Mizuno MP20 HMB 4 - DG120 S300

Mizuno JPX Forged 919 (5-PW) - DG120 S300

Titleist Vokey SM5 52°/12° F Grind 

Titleist Vokey SM5 58°/11° K Grind 

Titleist Vokey SM5 62°/8° T Grind 

Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

4 minutes ago, wannabepar said:

Quite the opposite. I was trying to get people to quit jumping to conclusions and now my posts have to be approved by a moderator? What's up with that? 

All replies have to be moderated, not just yours.

3 minutes ago, wannabepar said:

How do I get in touch with a moderator?

You PM one of them.

Edited by Circaflex

M4 w/Accra FX-270, M2, TM UDI, S55 w/$-Taper, Glide 3.0 50/54/60 w/$-Taper, Bellum Winmore/Bettinardi, Snell

2 minutes ago, wannabepar said:

How do I get in touch with a moderator?

Beats me. I asked for a picture and got “moderated”. Doesnt mean much to me though to worry about it.  Get well Tiger

• Like 1

Driver G410 LST 10.5* Ventus Velocore Blue 6x
Fairway G410 3-wood Ventus Velocore Blue 7S

Irons Ping i210’s ON THE WAY 💪🏼

Wedges Glide 3.0’s ON THE WAY 💪🏼

Putter L.A.B. 2.1

Get well TW.

Biggest question is why he was pressured to show up in LA. Guy should be at the pool in Florida recovering form surgery, but he was probably pressured immensely to show his face at the tourney. Unfortunately there are many out there who don’t give a d*** about anyone or anything, they look at TW and see money signs.

• Gxgolfer changed the title to Tiger Car Accident. ***All responses Moderated***
15 minutes ago, tsecor said:

agreed....people who are talking drugs and all that should be muted......its disgusting

5 minutes ago, wannabepar said:

Quite the opposite. I was trying to get people to quit jumping to conclusions and now my posts have to be approved by a moderator? What's up with that? 

There's a valuable lesson in here and you don't even have to look closely to see it.

• Like 3

I have to say, I'm no Tiger fan, but I just watched the Genesis interview and he seemed perfectly fine to me.  His face looks a little bloated maybe, but that could be just from getting older and having to limit his activity after another surgery.

So I understand the speculation, but IMO that interview isn't evidence for anything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Srixon Z785, TM V-Steel 3W, Ram TW276 3-PW, Miz MP raw 56, Ram Nick Price 62, Wilson 8813, Srixon XV

2 minutes ago, tw_focus said:

Get well TW.

Biggest question is why he was pressured to show up in LA. Guy should be at the pool in Florida recovering form surgery, but he was probably pressured immensely to show his face at the tourney. Unfortunately there are many out there who don’t give a d*** about anyone or anything, they look at TW and see money signs.

Yep...absolutely someone else's fault.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Gxgolfer changed the title to Tiger Car Accident. ***All Content Subject to Moderation***
  • 1t2golf locked this topic
  • 1t2golf unlocked this topic