All-Fit Universal Adaptor Thread

kjbuckeye

On 7/29/2021 at 2:52 AM, trhode said:

Anyone try the All-Fit Master?  

Love to hear about that too

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

I'm pretty sure that the All-Fit Master is a newer product.  I've been dealing with TG for about 5 years now and they are new to the catalog.  We are implementing the Iron versions now, getting away from the CC Fuse-Fit's.  It will take us a while to change everything over as we have around 180 shafts and 80 heads to change out.  The standard All-Fit is a great product, but having the adjustability of the OEM cog is just another benefit.

• Thanks 1

Probably new

Edited by SwingBlues

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

This is NEW and it's gone to some club fitters for comments/feedback.

a: The shaft FINAL insert the EXACTLY depth as standard built club.
b: Made of Titanium, Best Titanium material for a long term usage.
😄 No Swing Weight Concern.
Iron: Hosel-2.1g, shaft w/Nut-4.3g.
Woods: Hosel-2.0g, shaft w/Nut-4.1g
Weight drilled from the club can cover the adapter weight.
d: Easier Hosel Drilling Preparation.
e: RH and LH fitting Mutual.
f: Interchangeable from Adjustable woods and Non-adjustable woods. Saving half of your shaft
g: Global Patent Pending

Very Interesting Top Golf 👍

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 2

Just heard back from them regarding weight change on the .335” version. Here is there response:

“The weight is 6.5g for ALL-FIT MASTER set.

For non-adjustable driver head, the weight will lose after drilled. But for the fwy, the weight increased a little bit.

For the adjustable driver head, please check attached pics, the weight will increased around 3 gram when change the OEM adapter to ALL-FIT MASTER adapter.”

• Like 1

On 7/30/2021 at 3:05 AM, trhode said:

Just heard back from them regarding weight change on the .335” version. Here is there response:

“The weight is 6.5g for ALL-FIT MASTER set.

For non-adjustable driver head, the weight will lose after drilled. But for the fwy, the weight increased a little bit.

For the adjustable driver head, please check attached pics, the weight will increased around 3 gram when change the OEM adapter to ALL-FIT MASTER adapter.”

This raises more questions than answers- does this imply that all non-adjustable drivers needs to be drilled out as it looks like there is a requirement of an inner diameter of 10.6 mm for the AFM to be used?

Based on my measurement, the OEM Callaway with screw is approximately 12.68 gm. The All-Fit Universal is 11.18 (with screw and collar). So if the 6.5gm is the All-Fit Master set, how does the extra 3 gm come from? Perhaps it's how "set" is defined? Do you have a sample and can weigh the whole unit (all 3 components)?

Edited by SwingBlues

The Callaway adapter and the All-Fit Master sleeve comes in at 12.1gm which is a tad lighter than the OEM which I measured at 12.68...here is the picture from Top Golf. Only thing missing is the rubber o-ring which I guess is outside where the ferrule is suppose to be...the O-ring, I learnt is only there to stop the nut from falling up the shaft.

Edited by SwingBlues

On 8/1/2021 at 9:58 AM, Arosey86 said:

So probably a stupid question just based on my research but what the hell... Will the all-fit work with the old Nike Str8 Fit Drivers that do not screw on the end? I HATE trying to find Nike Str8 Fit adapters, but love my Machspeed Black Driver.

The system only fit club with adapter (screw type). 

😈

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 8:20 PM, GetEagle said:

Just found I can do some weight adjustment for swingweight since the adapter is even lighter than oem. Nice. 

my buddy went to fitter and get 20Y longer with 4g heavier. He said more relax on shoulder. Simply 4g heavier. 💥

Yep. I changed my Sim Max weight to a 22gm from 17gm and it seems more forgiving AND straighter. 

Edited by SwingBlues

On 8/22/2021 at 6:12 PM, ericft said:

Anyone have an extra adapter sleeve  for ping g400 head that they would be willing to sell? I have a couple for g425 but want to try one with g400 max driver I just got without paying $30 for shipping from China. Thanks!

Have you tried Billy's?

Edited by SwingBlues

On 8/22/2021 at 7:31 PM, ericft said:

Seems like they only have the 410-425 version. 

Yeah, I don't see it either

Edited by SwingBlues

For those of you coming from the Uni-Fit adapters, are you converting your shafts over to stay in one system?  Or just leaving them as is?  

I have quite a bit invested in Uni-Fit, but not being able to get any additional products going forward is going to be an issue at some point.  I thought about pulling the Uni-Fit adapters and replacing them with the All-Fit adapters, but the thought of having to extend all those shafts by a half inch gives me a headache.  Anyone else dealing with this right now?

Just to throw it out there, has anyone discussed some kind of creative trade system ... Uni-Fit adapters for All-Fit adapters or vice versa?  Might be a win/win if someone is trying to get out of the Uni-Fit system and can find someone that wants to stay in the Uni-Fit system.  Just a thought that I had trying to figure out what to do with all this Uni-Fit stuff if I moved it all over.  

On 8/23/2021 at 3:48 PM, Guch said:

For those of you coming from the Uni-Fit adapters, are you converting your shafts over to stay in one system?  Or just leaving them as is?  

I have quite a bit invested in Uni-Fit, but not being able to get any additional products going forward is going to be an issue at some point.  I thought about pulling the Uni-Fit adapters and replacing them with the All-Fit adapters, but the thought of having to extend all those shafts by a half inch gives me a headache.  Anyone else dealing with this right now?

Just to throw it out there, has anyone discussed some kind of creative trade system ... Uni-Fit adapters for All-Fit adapters or vice versa?  Might be a win/win if someone is trying to get out of the Uni-Fit system and can find someone that wants to stay in the Uni-Fit system.  Just a thought that I had trying to figure out what to do with all this Uni-Fit stuff if I moved it all over.  

As someone who had to deal with Anthony and Club Conex and having invested in $$$ in the Club Conex - they can take their system all the way to HELL, IMO.

Like you, I got the royal screw from Club Conex who did not care. Simply, did not care. Not a fitting shop, just a hobbyist so I wanted to buy more adapters/collars, they would NOT sell or respond back to my emails. This started in Jan 2020. Before that, they happily took my hundreds for the adapters/sleeves etc and I had more than a few.

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Assembled a HZRDUS Black 62 in an AllFit adapter over the weekend.  Decided to plug it into my King LTD.  Interesting thing...  the Cobra long screw doesn't work in the King LTD.  I found it *does* work in the Fly-Z+, however.

After a bit of scrambling with screws, I got myself situated, and off I went. 

I absolutely love that I can plug this same shaft into a TM head, as I see fit.  😊

• Like 1

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

18 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

Assembled a HZRDUS Black 62 in an AllFit adapter over the weekend.  Decided to plug it into my King LTD.  Interesting thing...  the Cobra long screw doesn't work in the King LTD.  I found it *does* work in the Fly-Z+, however.

I absolutely love that I can plug this same shaft into a TM head, as I see fit.  😊

You just found the pandora box. 😬

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NRJyzr said:

What exactly did you do? Was the original long Cobra screw too long or short? Was the replacement screw the Ping one? A little bit more detail will help, thanks

Edited by SwingBlues

On 7/30/2021 at 3:15 AM, SwingBlues said:

UPDATE: I just received a response from the sales associate at Top Golf. This is NEW and it's gone to some club fitters for comments/feedback.

I also got the manual about this fitting system that I will paste a pertinent part here, namely some key features that Top Golf wants to note:

a: The shaft FINAL insert the EXACTLY depth as standard built club.
b: Made of Titanium, Best Titanium material for a long term usage.
😄 No Swing Weight Concern.
Iron: Hosel-2.1g, shaft w/Nut-4.3g.
Woods: Hosel-2.0g, shaft w/Nut-4.1g
Weight drilled from the club can cover the adapter weight.
d: Easier Hosel Drilling Preparation.
e: RH and LH fitting Mutual.
f: Interchangeable from Adjustable woods and Non-adjustable woods. Saving half of your shaft
g: Global Patent Pending

image.png.9994bb9278ffd0a5360a618da81792b6.png

image.png.d3ffe8a41eff6f5919127ac7b7192b03.png

By the looks for things, because it is a hybrid All-Fit and OEM adapter, it looks like it can adjust lie and loft independently like the original OEM - for example, the Callaway All-Fit Master has the 2 rings for lie and loft. Pretty cool imo...

Now, personally, I never needed the lie adjustments with the current All-Fit Universal eventhough I have several Callaway heads but I think this system will really bridge the gaps that was inherint in the All-Fit Universals versus OEMs.

My only concern is the weight. All-Fit Universal was pretty close or bettered the OEM adapter weights based on my measurements (see my earlier post in this thread).

Durability is another one to see as well. The All-Fit Universal is SOLID. I have this in my Sim Max, Cobra Speedzone, Epic Flash, Epic Max LS heads and all of them is solid, solid contact and feel (unlike the Club Conex Uni-Fit system I had prior).

Very Interesting Top Golf 👍

I really like this from a fitting perspective. Should give you even closer results with factory adjustable hosels. Sounds like they are still in the testing phase. Hopefully full production and retail sale will follow.

• Like 1

WITB:

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash 10.5*, NS Setting, Accra TZ6 55 M4 @ 45.5"

5 Wood: Maltby KE4 TC, 19*, ProjectX HZRDUS Yellow 60 6.0 @  42"

7 Wood: Maltby KE4 TC Hyway 21*, Aldila RIP beta, 70S, @  42" 

Irons: Maltby TS1 4-PW, Nippon Modus 105S, 7i 37"

Wedges: GW - TBD, SW - Maltby TSW Forged 54.10 bent 56.12, DG S300

Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier 4 - 33"

Grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet +4 STD

Arccos accross the board.

Instagram: @buckeyegolf

On 9/7/2021 at 10:13 AM, kjbuckeye said:

I really like this from a fitting perspective. Should give you even closer results with factory adjustable hosels. Sounds like they are still in the testing phase. Hopefully full production and retail sale will follow.

I think Ping will be a real challenge as it's very small in form factor compared to the other tips.

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 11:49 AM, SwingBlues said:

What exactly did you do? Was the original long Cobra screw too long or short? Was the replacement screw the Ping one? A little bit more detail will help, thanks

Edited by NRJyzr
  • Like 1

Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

Just plugged the above HZRDUS shaft into a SpeedZone.  Required the All Fit long screw that came with the Cobra collar.

• Like 1

Interesting that I just came across this thread. I have been using an all fit (not this brand) adaptor for about 4 years.. Long time exclusive TM driver user but got a Nike driver and wanted to be able to share my shafts between all the other TM heads and Nike. 

In the end of the day, I think I only had 2 shafts with these adaptors. I find it to be very annoying to switch.. Because Nike uses a different screw\washer so it's a lot of work to swap out original or put it back. Trying to not lose the collar is quite a pain as well. 

I also can't tell for sure just how much adjustments these universal system can allow. As we know.. Nike\Titleist\Callaway use the double sleeve system to allow loft and face angle adjustment independently.. obviously you can not do that with this universal adaptor.  

Edited by mister2cool

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

On 9/9/2021 at 6:47 PM, mister2cool said:

Interesting that I just came across this thread. I have been using an all fit (not this brand) adaptor for about 4 years.. Long time exclusive TM driver user but got a Nike driver and wanted to be able to share my shafts between all the other TM heads and Nike. 

In the end of the day, I think I only had 2 shafts with these adaptors. I find it to be very annoying to switch.. Because Nike uses a different screw\washer so it's a lot of work to swap out original or put it back. Trying to not lose the collar is quite a pain as well. 

I also can't tell for sure just how much adjustments these universal system can allow. As we know.. Nike\Titleist\Callaway use the double sleeve system to allow loft and face angle adjustment independently.. obviously you can not do that with this universal adaptor.  

True, you cannot do that with the All-Fit Universal since it's only +/- 1.5* of loft. No lie adjustment

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

Just ordered 4 sleeves and 2 collars from Billy Bobs.... they're only an hour away so hopefully get them on soon and ballin by the end of the week! 

Gonna be so nice to get an apples to apples at my range and on course battle royale going between my G410 LST and SIM 2 max with the same exact shafts.... its actually the only way to do it properly.  Not in some fitting bay or with different shafts 💪 I can go on course later in the day when its empty, when I'm hitting good, hit real balls and change the heads out and see very quickly whats what 😝

Can anyone tell me the specs? I like the club open... anyone know how much each lowered spot opens it.  Trish at Billy Bobs did confirm they open the face like the OEMs

Can't figure how to like my own posts