Jump to content

i210 or P790. Buying a set today. Which one do I pick?????


Recommended Posts

I’m buying a set of clubs today. Choices are down to i210’s that have a season on them and are in awesome shape or a new set of 2017 P790’s. New heads are hard to come by in both of these right now. So I’ve narrowed it down to these options. Same price. Both have shafts that I’m good with. I’ve hit a 210 demo and liked it. Pro shop didn’t have P790. So those would be bought without any demo. 210 are already the lie I need, P790’s would need to be adjusted. I’ve always had Ping irons. Started with Zing and since then I’ve only had several G series. I just bought the G710 but hate them. So here I am. I’m a pretty good iron striker. Pretty consistent on where I hit the face. I wanna try something a little smaller. I’m a little concerned about the drop in forgiveness (and maybe distance), but screw it. So after making a short story long...

 

Which one do I pick?????

  • Like 1

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am so grateful to have not seen a "go get fitted" reply.  

Ping i210 for sure.  They are consistent, forgiving, and just look good imo.  I like the look of some of the TM irons, but they never really did anything for me.  I am also not a fan of the hollow bod

I'd get the Clevelands

Posted Images

Both are great i play the 2019 790s and the difference is minimal between them and the 2017 version but they are the best irons i have ever played. Only thing is to get my distances and spin where i wanted them i bent them slightly weak and it also took some off the offset out so they are a great looking set of sticks.

Edited by n_rones
  • Thanks 1

Taylormade Sim 10.5 GD AD IZ 7X 

Taylormade Sim TI 15 GD AD DI 7X

Taylormade Sim 2 Max HYB 19 Tensei AV Raw Blue X

Titleist U500 Project X Evenflow white 90 6.0

Srixon Z785 5-7 Nippon Modus 105S Hardstepped 

Srixon Z forged 8-PW Nippon Modus 105S Hardstepped

Cleveland RTX4 50 @ 49.5 Oban CT Steel 115

Taylormade Hi Toe 54 58 KBS $ Taper Black (S)

Scotty Cameron California Monterrey 1.5

Titleist Pro V1 Yellow

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jmagri78 said:

I was going to say, if you decide on the p790's, you should check out the Sub70 699's. Similar iron at half the price and you can combo the 699/699 pro or 699/699U, just a suggestion, good luck!!!

I’ve always been a big company guy for golf clubs. I know that isn’t very cool for guys on here😂 Are they really as good? Checked the website and the stuff looks nice. I’d definitely consider it

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a set of M3 irons I traded in for the 699's. I think they're as better than the M3 in my opinion, but to each their own. There's a 19 page thread I included below, if you want to see what others are saying. Plus, you can reach out to Jason, the CEO and ask him anything you want, he's very assessable

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You really can't go wrong with either one. I've played both and went with the P790s as I prefer the look and didn't need to change shafts. The i210s are hard to beat from a performance standpoint though and they're surprisingly forgiving. 

 

If I was in your situation, I would go with the i210s since they're already in your specs. You also have a better idea of how they perform since you've been able to demo them.

 

For Sub70 - you can request a demo set through their website so that could be another option. I haven't tried them but you can put down a deposit and they mail you a 6 & 9 iron to try for 2 weeks. Ends up costing about $20, which includes shipping both ways.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SaltyGrom said:

You really can't go wrong with either one. I've played both and went with the P790s as I prefer the look and didn't need to change shafts. The i210s are hard to beat from a performance standpoint though and they're surprisingly forgiving. 

 

If I was in your situation, I would go with the i210s since they're already in your specs. You also have a better idea of how they perform since you've been able to demo them.

 

For Sub70 - you can request a demo set through their website so that could be another option. I haven't tried them but you can put down a deposit and they mail you a 6 & 9 iron to try for 2 weeks. Ends up costing about $20, which includes shipping both ways.

That’s awesome that Sub70 does that. Sounds like a great company. Love the demo idea. Thanks!

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites

The answer for me is always Ping.... I am considering getting some I210's to replace my 200's, but I am really not sure if I will see much difference and if it is worth it. Maybe this summer I can try out some 210's and see once and for all. But to me, the answer is always Ping, haha.

  • Like 2

Driver & 3 wood: Ping G400

Hybrid: Adams

Irons (4 to U): Ping I200 or Staff FG62 (3 to P)

Wedges (56, 60): Ping Glide 2.0 or Staff FG Tour (52, 56, 60)

Putter: Ping Anser or My Day

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mikedejong33 said:

The answer for me is always Ping.... I am considering getting some I210's to replace my 200's, but I am really not sure if I will see much difference and if it is worth it. Maybe this summer I can try out some 210's and see once and for all. But to me, the answer is always Ping, haha.

Always been the answer for me, too lol. I seem to think about switching whenever I’m getting a new set, but I always just get sucked back in😂

  • Like 1

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dekez said:

I am so grateful to have not seen a "go get fitted" reply.

 

Me too!!!! I know it’s the easy answer, but we’ve played enough golf to know what we like. Plus where’s the fun in conversations on here if the same tired answer is repeated over and over again? 

  • Like 2

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mikedejong33 said:

The answer for me is always Ping.... I am considering getting some I210's to replace my 200's, but I am really not sure if I will see much difference and if it is worth it. Maybe this summer I can try out some 210's and see once and for all. But to me, the answer is always Ping, haha.

I’ll bet they have a new 210 model that comes out later this year. Feels like it’s time. 

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ping i210 for sure.  They are consistent, forgiving, and just look good imo.  I like the look of some of the TM irons, but they never really did anything for me.  I am also not a fan of the hollow body irons.  If you are looking for distance, go with P790.  If you want a solid club that is consistent through most shots, I say go with the Ping.  And as an added bonus, they are already to your specs.

  • Like 3
  • Titleist TSi 3 - Mitsubishi Tensei White
  • Callaway Epic Speed 15° - Diamana TB 70
  • Callaway Epic Speed 21° -  Mitsubishi MMT 70
  • Callaway ‘21 Apex Pro 23° - Mitsubishi Tensei HY Blue
  • Ping i210 - Mitsubishi MMT 105 5-P
  • Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth - 50°, 54°, 58°
  • PXG Gen 2 Mini Gunboat 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They are both great irons. From what I have heard from others and experienced myself testing, the p790s are low spinning. If you don’t get the right launch and decent angle, you are not going to be able to hold greens with it. If that aspect of p790 works for you, it’s a coin toss. I would personally choose i210 for looks. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I LOVE Ping... but having tried the i210, maybe not the right shaft or swing weight, I'm really tempted to say 790 here.  I have not hit the 790 but a few of my friends have them, one guy is a .9, and the other is an 18 cap.  They both hit them well and they seem VERY forgiving... The i210 were not a forgiving as I expected and unless they are the power lofts, they played shorter for me than my other irons.

  • Like 1

Callaway Mavrik 10.5 (-1) Aldila Rogue white 60x

Ping G425 Max 14.5 Aldila Rogue white 70x

Taylormade Sim Max 19  Fujikura Ventus 7s

Srixon Z785 4-P Modus 120s

Ping Glide 2.0 stealth 52/12, 58/10

Ping Anser Milled 0   35"

 

Snell MTB black

Vessel Lite

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hands down i210s for me.
The 790 is a very forgiving, foam filled head close to the 710s you don’t like. These 2 heads you’re choosing from aren’t very similar, so comes down to what you’re looking for. Hollow, super forgiving or players CB. Good luck. 

Edited by TIScape
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JermWRX said:

I’ve always been a big company guy for golf clubs. I know that isn’t very cool for guys on here😂 Are they really as good? Checked the website and the stuff looks nice. I’d definitely consider it

Play what you’re comfortable with. 

Edited by TIScape
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moadhia said:

They are both great irons. From what I have heard from others and experienced myself testing, the p790s are low spinning. If you don’t get the right launch and decent angle, you are not going to be able to hold greens with it. If that aspect of p790 works for you, it’s a coin toss. I would personally choose i210 for looks. 

 

 

I've owned and played both. The p790 are great. Forgiving and LONG... are they more forgiving than the i210? Idk, maybe... for me, it's close. The offset in the long irons (past the 5) in the Ping are a little more than I'd like to see, and the 790s either have less offset or hide it better. The 790s sure look great.

 

The issue as stated above is spin...

 

In the spring or fall with soft greens, it's awesome hitting a p790 6 iron 200+ yards into a green, when the i210 I need a full club or maybe 1.5 clubs more....but then, summer hits, and your course firms up and/or maybe you play in some district or sectional amateur events in your area where they get the greens firm and fast and you find out that every iron longer than an 8 cant hold a green and your pitching back to the green on every hole, or worse taking drops from penalty areas. Or you're in the rough with a flier lie and you take 1 less club thinking that'll be ok... and still fly the green and land in the parking lot.

 

So the question is... are you a high spin player? low spin? can you get away with a club that spins considerably less? If you can, you'll love the p790s and love the distance. If you need a little help holding greens, go with the Ping.

 

FWIW I'm a "normal" spin player, and the 790s were completely unplayable in firm conditions.

Edited by magnus7319
  • Like 1

Some flavor of the month driver.
Some driving iron for Links courses.

A hybrid to save my bad shots.
Titleist blades when I feel lucky otherwise something more forgiving.
A Vokey wedge or 2.
I hate every one of my 17 putters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magnus7319 said:

 

 

I've owned and played both. The p790 are great. Forgiving and LONG... are they more forgiving than the i210? Idk, maybe... for me, it's close. The offset in the long irons (past the 5) in the Ping are a little more than I'd like to see, and the 790s either have less offset or hide it better. The 790s sure look great.

 

The issue as stated above is spin...

 

In the spring or fall with soft greens, it's awesome hitting a p790 6 iron 200+ yards into a green, when the i210 I need a full club or maybe 1.5 clubs more....but then, summer hits, and your course firms up and/or maybe you play in some district or sectional amateur events in your area where they get the greens firm and fast and you find out that every iron longer than an 8 cant hold a green and your pitching back to the green on every hole, or worse taking drops from penalty areas. Or you're in the rough with a flier lie and you take 1 less club thinking that'll be ok... and still fly the green and land in the parking lot.

 

So the question is... are you a high spin player? low spin? can you get away with a club that spins considerably less? If you can, you'll love the p790s and love the distance. If you need a little help holding greens, go with the Ping.

 

FWIW I'm a "normal" spin player, and the 790s were completely unplayable in firm conditions.

I’m a pretty high spin player. Steep angle of attack and hit the ball high. With a 7 iron my testing numbers are generally around a 50 degree descent angle. One thing I didn’t like about the G710 was I was hitting them to the moon. Way too high. Decent angle above 50. It was ballooning and costing me distance. The i210s are power spec lofted. The one I demo’d wasn’t, and the distance loss over what I’m used to was a bit concerning. But I’m hoping the power spec helps if I choose those, and maybe the gapping will be a bit more consistent than I’ve had in the past with super game improvement clubs. I just can’t decide🙄😂

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TIScape said:

Hands down i210s for me.
The 790 is a very forgiving, foam filled head close to the 710s you don’t like. These 2 heads you’re choosing from aren’t very similar, so comes down to what you’re looking for. Hollow, super forgiving or players CB. Good luck. 

I haven’t seen them in person but they seem quite a bit smaller than the 710. Definitely less offset. I’ll have to look closer at the specs👍

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nixhex524 said:

I LOVE Ping... but having tried the i210, maybe not the right shaft or swing weight, I'm really tempted to say 790 here.  I have not hit the 790 but a few of my friends have them, one guy is a .9, and the other is an 18 cap.  They both hit them well and they seem VERY forgiving... The i210 were not a forgiving as I expected and unless they are the power lofts, they played shorter for me than my other irons.

They are power specs, but the loss of distance from what I’m used to certainly is a bit of a concern. All the reviews that I’ve read/heard have said the gapping is excellent, however

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magnus7319 said:

 

 

I've owned and played both. The p790 are great. Forgiving and LONG... are they more forgiving than the i210? Idk, maybe... for me, it's close. The offset in the long irons (past the 5) in the Ping are a little more than I'd like to see, and the 790s either have less offset or hide it better. The 790s sure look great.

 

The issue as stated above is spin...

 

In the spring or fall with soft greens, it's awesome hitting a p790 6 iron 200+ yards into a green, when the i210 I need a full club or maybe 1.5 clubs more....but then, summer hits, and your course firms up and/or maybe you play in some district or sectional amateur events in your area where they get the greens firm and fast and you find out that every iron longer than an 8 cant hold a green and your pitching back to the green on every hole, or worse taking drops from penalty areas. Or you're in the rough with a flier lie and you take 1 less club thinking that'll be ok... and still fly the green and land in the parking lot.

 

So the question is... are you a high spin player? low spin? can you get away with a club that spins considerably less? If you can, you'll love the p790s and love the distance. If you need a little help holding greens, go with the Ping.

 

FWIW I'm a "normal" spin player, and the 790s were completely unplayable in firm conditions.

If I hit any more into the parking lot, my club might not let me join again...

  • Haha 1

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Irons are precision tools. The course is always ripping spin off you. I play with a +3 pretty consistently who got P790s last year. He’s always so happy that he’s hitting a club or two less than I am but guess what? I’ve seen him go long into our death zone fescue so many times because of them. In fact he lost our club C by one stroke due to that.. so I’m always taking the club with a more stable spin model myself. 

  • Like 1

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* Ventus Black 6x

Callaway EFSZ @ 14* Ventus Black 7x

Callaway TC Apex 2019 Hybrid @ 19* Veylix Rome 988X (Gamer) | Taylormade Sim UDI 2i Hzrdus Handcrafted Black 105x

Callaway X-Forged UT 24* Project X 6.5

Callaway Apex MB 5-PW Project X 6.5 | Srixon z945 4-PW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 

Vokey JDM Forged 50F & 56M Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Vokey Tour Issue Raw TVD Prototype M 60* KBS Wedge 130x

Odyssey White Hot Pro #7 | Odyssey White Hot Pro #1 | Byron Morgan DH89 34/70*/2*

Srixon Z Star XV 2021

Linksouldier 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jmurdock81 said:

Ping i210 for sure.  They are consistent, forgiving, and just look good imo.  I like the look of some of the TM irons, but they never really did anything for me.  I am also not a fan of the hollow body irons.  If you are looking for distance, go with P790.  If you want a solid club that is consistent through most shots, I say go with the Ping.  And as an added bonus, they are already to your specs.

This is spot on. i210 without a doubt, unless you want overall distance.  The loss of distance is most likely just loft. I210 7i is around the same loft as many new sets 8i.  Can just be an ego thing. If it were just lofts at the bottom of the clubs, it would all be pretty similar.  Cant beat the i210 dispersion.

Edited by realmfg
Link to post
Share on other sites

i210 100%.  They felt really good when I hit them and plenty forgiving.  Just don’t like how the finish wears.  All much better than p790 IMO 

Edited by JAY-Y

F9 9° | Atmos TS Black 6X
Mavrik SZ 15° | Atmos TS Blue 7s
818H2 19° | AtmosHB TS Blue 8s
JPX 921 HMP 4, Forged 5-9, Tour pw/gw | Project X LZ 5.5
X Forged 54.14, 58.10 | KBS Tour 125 8i
Toulon Las Vegas 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, magnus7319 said:

 

 

I've owned and played both. The p790 are great. Forgiving and LONG... are they more forgiving than the i210? Idk, maybe... for me, it's close. The offset in the long irons (past the 5) in the Ping are a little more than I'd like to see, and the 790s either have less offset or hide it better. The 790s sure look great.

 

The issue as stated above is spin...

 

In the spring or fall with soft greens, it's awesome hitting a p790 6 iron 200+ yards into a green, when the i210 I need a full club or maybe 1.5 clubs more....but then, summer hits, and your course firms up and/or maybe you play in some district or sectional amateur events in your area where they get the greens firm and fast and you find out that every iron longer than an 8 cant hold a green and your pitching back to the green on every hole, or worse taking drops from penalty areas. Or you're in the rough with a flier lie and you take 1 less club thinking that'll be ok... and still fly the green and land in the parking lot.

 

So the question is... are you a high spin player? low spin? can you get away with a club that spins considerably less? If you can, you'll love the p790s and love the distance. If you need a little help holding greens, go with the Ping.

 

FWIW I'm a "normal" spin player, and the 790s were completely unplayable in firm conditions.

Same for me.  Had both sets in the basement.  Fun round, I would grab the 790’s.  Money game or tourney with firm greens, Pings all day.  I’m on the lower side of normal spin.  Front pins outside of 160 were not in play with the 790’s.  However, Mike Wier doesn’t seem to have the same issues.. 😂 

Edited by goheels11
  • Thanks 1

WITB

 

SIM 9.0 Diamana TB Stiff or PXG Proto X+

XR Pro 18 Speeder stiff

PXG 22 Hybrid Evenflow 80G CB Stiff

Ping I210 or 2020 P770 

Glide 2.0 

Scotty 5.5M with custom welded neck

Pro V1X with Alignment aid

Way too many golf bags, but K1-LO walking and Ping Tour Stand riding

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, goheels11 said:

Same for me.  Had both sets in the basement.  Fun round, I would grab the 790’s.  Money game or tourney with firm greens, Pings all day.  I’m on the lower side of normal spin.  Front pins outside of 160 were not in play with the 790’s.  However, Mike Wier doesn’t seem to have the same issues.. 😂 

I keep seeing people say this, but I have one question. If they’re so unplayable because of low spin, why the heck are they so popular? Also, are they not high launching enough to hold greens using descent angle instead of high spin? It just confuses me as to why people love them

B21 Driver 9* VeloCore Black 6X

Sim Ti 3W EvenFlow Black 75X

Sim Max 5W EvenFlow Black 75X

M4 7HL EvenFlow Blue 75X

SIM Max 6H EvenFlow Black 85X

Sim Max 7-U KBS Max Stiff

PM Grind ‘19 Tour Grey 56 & 60

Spider Tour 

Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Post in Generation 3 P790 in 2021?
      Post in Generation 3 P790 in 2021?
        • Thanks
        • Like
    • 2021 3M Open - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #5
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #6
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #7
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #5
       
       
       
      TaylorMade MG3 wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Mizuno 225 2 iron - 2021 3M Open
      TaylorMade Mini Driver - 2021 3M Open
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 3M Open
      New Odyssey putter cover - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Rypstick training aid - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi putters and covers - 2021 3M Open
      Kuch putting right armlock - 2021 3M Open
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 TPC Colorado Champ. @ Heron Lakes WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #1
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #2
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #3
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #4
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #5
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #6
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #7
       
      Titleist T200 2& 3 irons - 2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes
       

       

       
      • 16 replies
    • 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos- Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here.
       
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #1
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #2
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #3
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #4
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #5
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic
       

       
       
       
       
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 Travelers Championship - Discussion & Links
      2021 Titleist T100 irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist T100S irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist U 505 (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      Mitsubishi Tensei K series (red, white & blue US Open) shaft - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      Rickie Fowler's custom Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #2
       
      • 20 replies

×
×
  • Create New...