Jump to content

2021 Titleist Irons and Utility Irons


Recommended Posts

My local shop was hearing from all their different reps that things keep getting pushed back and don’t be surprised if Titleist, Ping and Mizuno all release their irons in 2022 now.  Hoping they are wrong, but the shaft/grip/etc supply chain disruptions continue to get worse, so it kind of makes sense.

 

 

I put in an order for a different brand to hold me over as I tend to wear my irons out every 2 years w/ heavy play anyway.

GAMER SETUP:

Titleist TSi3 9* | GD Tour AD GP7x 

Titleist TSi2 3W | Project X Hzrdus RDX Smoke Black (Tip'd 1")

PXG Gen2 0341X 7W | Project X Hzrdus Smoke Yellow(Tip'd 1")

PXG Gen2 0311P Black 3i | GD Tour AD AD-95 X +3/4”

PXG Gen3 0311T 5i-G | KBS CTaper Lite X +1"

Titleist 54* RAW Vokey SM8 | KBS CTaper Lite X +1"

PING 58* Glide 3.0 | Nippon Z-Z115 +3/4"

TM MySpiderX | 36" - 71* - 3*

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was surprised to get a call from my pro to say they had arrived with him yesterday and was able to pick them up today. Can't wait to use them next week.  🙂

Talked with Titleist today and got the following confirmed:   27th August will be the release of the new T-series, at least T100 and T100s.    MB/CB will get a renewal, but at a later

Was chatting with a rep on Saturday during a fitting, and he told me the reps have been told to anticipate a mid-august release.   He even advised me not to hit any irons, and wait until the

Posted Images

On 6/12/2021 at 7:37 PM, lakecowboy said:

My local shop was hearing from all their different reps that things keep getting pushed back and don’t be surprised if Titleist, Ping and Mizuno all release their irons in 2022 now.  Hoping they are wrong, but the shaft/grip/etc supply chain disruptions continue to get worse, so it kind of makes sense.

 

 

I put in an order for a different brand to hold me over as I tend to wear my irons out every 2 years w/ heavy play anyway.

Nah, don't think that will be the case here 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2021 at 11:37 AM, lakecowboy said:

My local shop was hearing from all their different reps that things keep getting pushed back and don’t be surprised if Titleist, Ping and Mizuno all release their irons in 2022 now.  Hoping they are wrong, but the shaft/grip/etc supply chain disruptions continue to get worse, so it kind of makes sense.

 

 

I put in an order for a different brand to hold me over as I tend to wear my irons out every 2 years w/ heavy play anyway.


I could see it just based on availability of materials. Add to that I imagine pretty much all factories are backed up considering how many orders seem to be outstanding as it is. 
 

So let me ask, is it better to launch a product and then not be able to fulfill any of the orders for 6-9 months? I would think that is a worst case scenario for any manufacturer, create hype, market, release, market more then don’t deliver. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mallrat said:


I could see it just based on availability of materials. Add to that I imagine pretty much all factories are backed up considering how many orders seem to be outstanding as it is. 
 

So let me ask, is it better to launch a product and then not be able to fulfill any of the orders for 6-9 months? I would think that is a worst case scenario for any manufacturer, create hype, market, release, market more then don’t deliver. 

For what it’s worth, I was at a very large retailer yesterday and their manager said Titleist will release their new clubs on time with no delays. Who knows if he's right but I told him I heard they may be delayed until 2022 and he said, "no chance."

Edited by SMUGamer
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SMUGamer said:

For whats it worth, I was at a very large retailer yesterday and their manager said Titleist will release their new clubs on time with no delays. Who knows if he's right but I told him I heard they may be delayed until 2022 and he said, "no chance."

This is correct to a certain extent. There may always be custom order delays based on component back logs. 

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bucken77 said:

This will be just like the GPU market in computers. Yes they will technically release new products however it will be next to impossible to get any

Lol scalpers charging 3x retail

 

I recently was finally able to get my son a card at retail price, it was just miserable for months, i know first world problems

  • Like 1

Taylormade M5 Attas COOOL 7S
Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
Mizuno MP 18 3-PW ProjectX 6.0
Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
Cameron Newport 2 CT
Bridgestone Tour B XS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ian Poulter use to be out of the gates, releasing pics in social media, pretty much the second Titleist let go of the embargo. I’m pretty sure you’ll find some pics on his Instagram in the near future 🙂

  • Like 1

Driver: TSi3 9 • Ventus Red / Blue 6X / 6X SST-Pured 

3W: TSi2 15 • Graphite Design Tour AD Di ”Black” 7X SST-Pured

7W: TSi2 21 • Graphite Design Tour AD Di ”Black” 7X SST-Pured

2i: 718 T-MB • Graphite Design Tour AD Di 95X

4i - 5i: 718 T-MB • Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 130S

6i - 9i: 716 CB • Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 130S

W46, 50, 54, 60: SM8 • Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 130S

Putter: Evnroll ER8 ”Cleaned Out” 370g / 33,5”

Shoes: FootJoy ICON & Pro-SL

Glove: Titleist Perma Soft (M/L) Ball: Titleist Pro V1x (2021)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading the thread for the last half hour,

 

If my memory is correct, the time for the new releases on tour is around july's first-second week (ATT National / Quicken Loans week), I don't recall seeing new products during a major week,

 

Who knows, maybe we'll see something new starting with the Rocket Mortgage in 2 weeks

 

Here's the schedule for the next few weeks

https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/schedule.html

 

Now, as for custom orders, around 4-6 weeks is what i'm reading

https://www.titleist.com/teamtitleist/team-titleist/f/golf-clubs/50133/what-are-current-delivery-times?PageIndex=2

https://www.titleist.com/teamtitleist/team-titleist/f/golf-clubs/53489/titleist-t200-s-on-order-delay-update

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Titleist_ho said:

Reading the thread for the last half hour,

 

If my memory is correct, the time for the new releases on tour is around july's first-second week (ATT National / Quicken Loans week), I don't recall seeing new products during a major week,

 

Who knows, maybe we'll see something new starting with the Rocket Mortgage in 2 weeks

 

Here's the schedule for the next few weeks

https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/schedule.html

 

Now, as for custom orders, around 4-6 weeks is what i'm reading

https://www.titleist.com/teamtitleist/team-titleist/f/golf-clubs/50133/what-are-current-delivery-times?PageIndex=2

https://www.titleist.com/teamtitleist/team-titleist/f/golf-clubs/53489/titleist-t200-s-on-order-delay-update

 

JT and Jimmy Walker definitely had TS at Shinnecock in 2018

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2021 at 3:03 PM, SMUGamer said:

For what it’s worth, I was at a very large retailer yesterday and their manager said Titleist will release their new clubs on time with no delays. Who knows if he's right but I told him I heard they may be delayed until 2022 and he said, "no chance."

What the manager said is correct. No delay. Most of the irons are already in factory’s ready to be built. 

Edited by Camsmithsmullet
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant wait to see the updated T100/T100S, I plan to pick up a set for sure, been wanting to order T100's but may as well wait at this point and see what the new ones are... especially with the lead times etc. 

Taylormade M5 w/ Tenesi Orange 60x 
Taylormade M5 3w/5w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
Vokey SM7 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Titleist Pro-V1x

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rig14Port said:

Saw pics of the full line from a Titleist insider over the weekend . SOOOOOO CLEAN! He mentioned we should see the marketing release with photos in approximately 2 weeks with club pros starting to receive orders end of July. May be closer than everyone thinks. 

Any thoughts on the T200?  I thought the T100 was significantly better looking than the T200. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 3M Open - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #5
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #6
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #7
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #5
       
       
       
      TaylorMade MG3 wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Mizuno 225 2 iron - 2021 3M Open
      TaylorMade Mini Driver - 2021 3M Open
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 3M Open
      New Odyssey putter cover - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Rypstick training aid - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi putters and covers - 2021 3M Open
      Kuch putting right armlock - 2021 3M Open
       
       
       
       
       
       
      • 12 replies
    • 2021 TPC Colorado Champ. @ Heron Lakes WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #1
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #2
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #3
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #4
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #5
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #6
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #7
       
      Titleist T200 2& 3 irons - 2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes
       

       

       
      • 16 replies
    • 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos- Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here.
       
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #1
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #2
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #3
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #4
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #5
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic
       

       
       
       
       
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 Travelers Championship - Discussion & Links
      2021 Titleist T100 irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist T100S irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist U 505 (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      Mitsubishi Tensei K series (red, white & blue US Open) shaft - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      Rickie Fowler's custom Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #2
       
      • 20 replies
    • Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Discussion and Links
      Please put any question or comments here.
       
      Links to the galleries...
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       


       
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       

       
        • Like
      • 4 replies

×
×
  • Create New...