APPLY NOW: Tour Edge C721 Driver Testing!

1. City, State Hillsboro, OR

2. Handicap 25

3. Current driver Epic flash SZ with Tensi Orange Pro

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? Looking for a more forgiving driver that provides me confidence in my game. I know finding more fairways and maintaining distance will help my game significantly.

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? YES

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS with Ventus Black 6x 44.5"

4w: '22 Rogue ST LS 16.5  Tensei AV Blue 75x

7w: '22 Callaway Apex UW 21 80s MMT

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH 95

4-AW: PXG OG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long MOI matched

Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore 54 Full/58 Mid 

Putter: DF2.1 35"69* in blue

Ball: Srixon Z-star XV

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. City, State? Louisville, KY

2. Handicap? 1.9

3. Current driver? Taylormade M3 440 9.0

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? In search of new technology

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? YES

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 8.0 HZRDUS 6.5
Ping G425 LST 14.5 Ping Tour 75X
Cobra King Tec 19.0 Tour AD DI-105 X
Miura AS-1 4-P Dynamic Golf Tour Issue X100
Mizuno T20 50,55,60 Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue
Scotty Cameron X5

1. W. Bloomfield, MI

2. 5.9

3. Ping G400 

4. I have seen some very good reviews of this driver and I’m in the market for something new.

5. Yes I am.

6. Yes

• Driver - Ping G400 10.5 Graphite Design VR 5 R1
  • Wood - Taylormade Sim TI 5 wood 19* (17.5) Diamana 65R
  • Wood - Callaway Epic Speed 7 wood 21* HZRDUS 60-5.5
  • Hybrid - Ping G430 22* R 
  • Hybrid - Ping G425 26* @ 25* R
  • Irons - New Level 902 PD 6-PW & AW Elevate MPH 95 R 
  • Wedge - Ping Glide 2.0 50* AWT 
  • Wedge - Callaway  MD3 Milled 56/10 TT Elevate MPH 95 R
  • Putter - Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Bird 34” 
  • Ball - Maxfli Tour 

1. City, State? Plymouth, MI

2. Handicap? 2

3. Current driver? GBB Epic SZ, Tensei AV Blue (S)

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? I'm getting older, and this brand has strong support in the senior crowd. Must be something to it.

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. City, State? - Nashua,  New Hampshire

2. Handicap? 10

3. Current driver? Titleist 905S 8.5 

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver?  Time to upgrade to modern Tech. Enjoyed demoing the ESX220. 

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes, in a weekly league 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes

1. Leesburg, VA

2. Handicap?  10

3. Titleist TSi2 

4. Tour Edge has intrigued me for a long time & I'm glad to see them get in the mix with all of the bigger name OEM's. Plus, this release has really got my attention.  I love drivers that have that perfect sound to them off the tee box.  None of these "aluminum baseball bat" sounds that you can hear across the course.  But that muted, perfect sound that these will have.  Plus having the rear center of gravity is great to help me get as much carry as possible.  

5. Yes, immediately

6. Yes for sure

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

1. City, State? San Jose, CA

2. Handicap? 7.0

3. Current driver? Mizuno ST200

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? Looking for distance

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes, year round

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely 

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2+ 10.5'

3 Wood: TaylorMade BRNR 13.5'

5 & 7 Woods: Mizuno ST-X 18' & 21'
Irons (5-PW): Titlleist T200/T100S/T100
G & S Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM8 50M & SM9 54D

S Wedge: Mizuno JPX 919 55'
PutterToulon Garage Chicago H1

1. City, State? Yardley, PA

2. Handicap? 3.6

3. Current driver? Titleist TSi3 9*

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? Everybody loves an underdog, and nowhere local to hit it. 

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Stealth Plus+ 10.5* || Ventus Blue TR 7x

SIM2 Rescue 17* || Ventus Blue HB 8x

X-Forged UT 18* || MMT UT 105tx

TSi2 21* || Ventus Black HB 10tx

T100/620MB 5-9 || DG X7

SM9 47 || DG X7

SM9 51, 55, 59 || DG X1

BB8 Tri Wiz Cu Insert || BGT Stability Tour

Bettinardi BKS #1

1. City, State? Denver, CO

2. Handicap? 5.5

3. Current driver? Titleist 915 D3 with TPT Shaft

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? My current driver is old and many generations behind current tech. Tour Edge has had some great fairway woods in the past and I'd love to help gain more distance.

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? A painstaking amount of photos and videos. (Yes)

1. City, State? Williamstown, NJ

2. Handicap? 7

3. Current driver? TM M6 w/ Project X EvenFlow Black 6.5 70g

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? Looking for a new driver. My Golf Spy has a Tour Edge driver number 2 for high swing speed (mine is 115-118), and I believe I will be able to give a thorough, unbiased, and detailed review.

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes. I play in two leagues and will go out immediately.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? I will post thorough, often and as much as requested. I will take various pictures in different light/settings. I will answer questions and be active.

1. City, State? Benicia, CA

2. Handicap? 11

3. Current driver? Taylormade M2

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? currently use Tour Edge 3 wood and hybrid and love those clubs - I can only imagine this will be like them but much better

1. City, State? Long Beach, CA

2. Handicap? 12

3. Current driver? TaylorMade SIM 

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? I want to try out Diamond Face 2.0 Technology 

1. City, State? Convoy, Ohio

2. Handicap? - 6.8

3. Current driver? - Cobra Rad Speed w/ Ventus Black 6S 

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? - Tour Edge has been doing a lot of great things for awhile and I am wanting to see how this stacks up! 

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? - Yes, absolutely! 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - Yes, absolutely! 

1. City, State? Akron, Ohio

2. Handicap? 4.8

3. Current driver? TE EXS Pro

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? Would love to compare the the C721 to the EXS Pro head.

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes! 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos.. yes! 

TE C722 9* House of Forged custom shaft XX
TE C722 15* Tensei AV-RAW White 7x

TE C722 18* Tensei AV-RAW White 8x

Ping I525 4-GW Project X IO stiff
Vokey SM8 54*
Vokey SM8 58*
Putter = flavor of the day. (EvnRoll ER11vx, 3 different Seemores,  TM TM2 Truss CS, Machine CS M2A Converter, 2 different Yes putters)
Maxfli Tour X or Vice Pro

Eugene, Oregon
Handicap - 20 (good putter, driving issues)
Titleist 917 D2 10.5*
I want to test the Tour Edge C721 driver because driving is the weakest part of my game but every new generation of driver I have purchase has helped me stay competitive.  I will be able to tell if the C721 is forgiving, consistent, longer, straighter... for the weekend warrior golfer
I will test equipment on a golf course with one week of receipt
I would enjoy participating in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and sharing photos

1. City, State? Hopkinton, MA Dave Lane club pro

2. Handicap?  13.5

3. Current driver? Callaway Mavrik

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver?  I have heard only good things about the total change to the club including the 7 different thickness diamond face plate and the carbon wings I am told the sound is amazing also.

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? YEs

1. City, State?  Albemarle, VA.
2. Handicap?  1.2.
3. Current driver?  Epic Flash SZ 10.5 with Matrix White Tie.
4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver?  Always loved TEE fairway woods but have never had a driver of theirs in the bag. Love the performance of the SZ but never been too happy with the sound--like the idea that TEE spent actual engineering effort on the sound, seems like an afterthought with a lot of other drivers.
5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Of course.
6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Of course.

Check out the new Tour Edge Exotics C721 driver HERE!

In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City, State? Vienna, VA

2. Handicap? 9.2

3. Current driver? Mavrik

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? Tour Edge has always made high quality/high performance products going back to the cup face CB woods.

Cobra LTDx LS Diamana B 70
TEE CB4 Tour 15° Attas T2
SLDR 3H Speeder HB 9.8

Honma TW 737 P 4 iron
Honma TR 20V 5-PW PX LS
Vokey SM7 52° & 58°
Tour Issue Toulon Austin

1. City, State? Athens Georgia 

2. Handicap? 5

3. Current driver? Call away epic flash sub zero

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? Always looking for improvement 

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes

1. City, State?  Florissant, Missouri

2. Handicap?  not registered, but prob be 6-8

3. Current driver?  Mizuno ST190

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver?   Great comments I hear plus the new tech, materials, and a better fit.

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?    definately

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?   yes, for sure

1. City, State? Clinton(Akron), ohio

2. Handicap? 6

3. Current driver? Ping G410

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver?  I am an amateur club builder, very interested in 3 areas of tech rolled out on this club(diamond 2.0, sound rails, ridgeback), and helping others out!

1. City, State? Frederick ,MD

2. Handicap? 13

3. Current driver? Cobra F9

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? I am really interested in this driver. I have already bought the C721 16.5 and 21* fairways and they are truly amazing clubs with their diamond 2.0 face. I have three other models of previous TEE fairways that I own but the 2.0 face seems to be the best. I have had a few of the previous model TEE drivers and they were not the best fit for me. You will get an honest opinion from me on the driver. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?Yes

City,state: Arlington Heights, Illinois 

Handicap: 17

Current driver: Taylor Made M2 (2016 version)

Why test? I currently use Tour Edge hybrids and an older TE four wood. I have not used a TE driver since the old Bazooka back in the nineties.

Able to play it: Starting next week I start one of two weekly leagues weather permitting 

I agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos.

1. City, State?    Annandale, VA

2. Handicap?  9

3. Current driver?   Ping G410 w/Pro 65 stiff shaft 

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver?   I'm intrigued by the greater MOI and forgiveness.  I have a TEE 3W and hybrid, but have never tried their drivers.

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Absolutely! 

1. City, State?  Traverse City, MI

2. Handicap?  6

3. Current driver?  Tour Edge EXS 220

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver?  I have been happy with the 220 but sounds like the 721 is even better.  I have pretty much had a Tour Edge driver in the bag since I came back to golf 20 years ago.

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes

1. City, State? Boise ID

2. Handicap? 3.8

3. Current driver?  SIM 

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? If its good enough for Langer its good enough for me

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

1. City, State? - Grand Rapids, Michigan

2. Handicap? 1.5

3. Current driver? Callaway GBB set at 10 loft.  Speeder 661. 

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? I have a set of Tour Edge irons that I enjoy.  Would love to test the feel, sound, and playability of the TE C721. 

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes. 

Woods/Fairways:  Callaway with Mitsubishi shafts

Irons:  Srixon with Dynamic Gold shafts

1. City, State? - Greenfield IN

2. Handicap? 9

3. Current driver? Mizuno ST190 Atmos black 6x

4. Why do you want to test the C721 driver? I have always done well with Tour Edge fairways and hybrids. Would love to find a TEE driver that worked for me. 

5. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

All Clubs subject to change relative to my last bad round of golf......