Jump to content

Your 7 iron distance and shaft


hypergolf
 Share

Recommended Posts

Trying new clubs this season - Apex Pro 16´s with Recoil 110 F4 shafts. 34 deg 7 iron and indoors the GCQuad is telling me it´s my 140-145m club (155-160yds).

 

Last season played with 2016 Cobra ForgedTecs with Recoil 760 F3´s and it was my 155m club (170yds) but with a 30 deg loft. I felt I was getting very inconsistent with both yardages and L/R as I keep recovering from a left arm injury i.e. getting stronger.

 

 

Cobra F7  Fujikura Pro S

Cobra F6 3 Wood Fujikura Pro S

Srixon Z U85 3 Utility Recoil 95 F4

Callaway Apex Pro 16 4-P Recoil 110 F4

Cleveland RTX4 50, 54, 58

Odyssey Bird of Prey

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, BogeyParBogey said:

Not nearly as far as anyone else here!  G15 7i 32* carries 135 with AWT R.

 

I'm 41 years old and through lots of bicycling and improved diet over the last year, I am in the best shape of my life at 5'10" 174 lbs.  I feel I'm reasonably strong, but it does not translate very well to golf distance.

 

Dave

I'm with you Dave I'm amazed at the distance being posted here. The average Tour Pro 7-iron carries 165 to 180 yards. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, phizzy30 said:

Actually, the top tier pros make a majority of their money off their sponsors so yes, it's important for Bubba to play the latest and greatest from Ping.  For example, from what I have read, Phil makes about 40 mil a year, most of that from his Cally, Work Day and Rolex contract, not from tournament earnings. 

You better check your info  as of FEB 1 Bubba is playing S55 irons, and Glide 2.0 wedges.  Hardly the newest Ping stuff.

The American has recently switched his irons from the new Blueprints to a combo set of iBlades (2-iron) and S55’s (3-PW). The 2-iron comes in and out of the setup.

He then carries three Ping Glide 2.0 wedges in 52°, 56° and 60° of loft. They are bent to 51, 55 and 63 degrees respectively and also have the distinctive stamping of ‘Bubba’s Sweet Spot’ on them signifying his ownership of a sweet shop.

GettyImages-1282032237-630x473.jpg

It would also appear according to the article that he does, infact, tinker with his clubs.  Wedges are all tweaked 1*. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

170 yards MMT 125-TX (SSx1)

Taylormade SLDR TP 430 JDM 10*         Fujikura Ventus Black 7X

TE Exotics CBX-119 3WD 15*                   Fujikura Ventus Red 8X

Bridgestone J33 AirMuscle 3                   Velyx Rome Wildeye 988X
MIURA CB57 4-7                                       MMT-125TX

MIURA MB-001 8-P                                   MMT-125TX
Chikara V1 Proto 52, 57, 61                       MMT-125TX (8-iron)

Cameron 009 Prototype 34/350 (A010656)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nbar said:

I'm with you Dave I'm amazed at the distance being posted here. The average Tour Pro 7-iron carries 165 to 180 yards. 

 

I think by and large most people here are being honest.  The difference I think is:

 

1. Most people at WRX are quite good golfers.  Speed and low handicap have a strong correlation.

2. This forum tends to have longer hitter participation than some of the others on the web.

3. People who have average or below average 7 iron distance are less likely to post in a thread like this.

 

I play as a single fairly often on public courses and you really do see all kinds of players.  I was paired up once with a guy that had his name stitched on the bag and was previously on the Illinois State college golf team.  He hit driver a legit 300 yards.  Most people I've been paired though with hit the ball about the same distance I do give or take a little bit. 

 

There's a par 3 on my work league course that plays about 170 yards and you'll see most people hit irons here.  Not many of the irons end up pin high.  Many of them up end up 20 yards short.  I think the average public golfer, I'm not talking WRX here, have vanity long iron distances.  It's pretty easy to figure out how far your PW, 9i, 8i, and 7i go as most people can strike those clubs well at least most of the time.  I think many like to add 10 yards to every iron beyond whether that's actually true or not.  They maybe hit 1 out of 5 that is wind aided, hard ground, etc... that does that, but most don't.

 

Dave

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adams CMB - Nippon 120x - 34* loft - 182 carry 

  • G410 LST 9* - Diamana D+ Limited 70TX
  • TM SIM Ti 14.25* - Fuji Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 7X
  • TM M5 Ti 18.25* - Fuji Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 7X
  • Adams CMB/MB2 4-Pw - Modus 120X 4-7/PX LZ 6.5 8-Pw
  • Wilson FG Tour V4 50* - PX LZ 6.5 
  • Mizuno T7 55* - PX LZ 6.5
  • Cobra Tour Raw 60.08V - DG TI Onyx S400
  • Odyssey Rossie WHP
  • Bridgestone Tour B XS

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After careful consideration of all the facts, I've come to the conclusion that Mizunotpz is a TROLL.

 

BT

  • Like 1

 

Cobra LTD Pro 9.5° Proforce V2 Black 7F4 @ 44.5"
Cobra LTD Black 14.5° Aldila RIP Beta 80 S @ 43"
Cobra F6 16.5° Aldila RIP Beta 80 S @ 41.5"
Mizuno MP5 4-PW - Aldila RIP Tour 115 R
Mizuno MP-T5 52, 56 & 60 - TT Wedge
Grips - Grip Master Master Perforated Midsize

Oddysey Stroke Lab V-Line Blk 33.5"
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dhacker56 said:

You better check your info  as of FEB 1 Bubba is playing S55 irons, and Glide 2.0 wedges.  Hardly the newest Ping stuff.

The American has recently switched his irons from the new Blueprints to a combo set of iBlades (2-iron) and S55’s (3-PW). The 2-iron comes in and out of the setup.

He then carries three Ping Glide 2.0 wedges in 52°, 56° and 60° of loft. They are bent to 51, 55 and 63 degrees respectively and also have the distinctive stamping of ‘Bubba’s Sweet Spot’ on them signifying his ownership of a sweet shop.

GettyImages-1282032237-630x473.jpg

It would also appear according to the article that he does, infact, tinker with his clubs.  Wedges are all tweaked 1*. 

 

 

Yeah you're right about his equipment but I still stand by my statement that top tier pros make most of their money off their endorsement deals from their sponsors.  Bubba also seems to game the latest and greatest Ping drivers however. 

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Forged Tec Black, 30*, Steelfiber i95cw, 150yrd.

59years old.

Ping G425 LST 10.5 Oban Devotion 6/04 or Riptide 60 CB 5.5
Epic Speed 16.5 HZRDUS Smoke im10 70 6.0
Ping G410 19* Riptide CB 80

Ping G410 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
Apex 21 6-GW Recoil Dart 75 
Mack Daddy PM 2.0 54/14
Mack Daddy PM 2.0 58/12

Bettinardi Innovai Rev 6.0  33”

TM Tour Response/ ProV1/ Chrome Soft TT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mizuno, DGS300, 35* loft, 162 yards.

 

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: Original One 11.5* (tuned down), NV75 X -or- King LTD, HZRDUS Black 62 6.5, 45"

3w: King LTD, Aldila RIP Beta 90 X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 X
Hybrid:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour 2h or 3h, NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S

Irons grab bag:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4; 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, RIP Tour 115 R
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; PM Grind 19 58* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Cleveland Designed By, 34"
Balls: Wilson Staff Duo Professional, TaylorMade TP5

GripMaster Roo or Kidd leather grips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, nbar said:

I'm with you Dave I'm amazed at the distance being posted here. The average Tour Pro 7-iron carries 165 to 180 yards. 

Those numbers are too low. Nominal is more like 185, have seen 190-200 often enough in play too. So duffer doing 170 is not outlandish. The irony is if you chase consistent impact you inevitably get to greater distance.

 

Also, if you always play to peak averages, you're a fool. Good to know numbers, better to pull a shot that gets it done under circumstances. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, RainShadow said:

Forged Tec Black, 30*, Steelfiber i95cw, 150yrd.

59years old.

 

Your 7 is 30*? My 6 is 31*, I think your clubs are mislabeled.

Taylormade M3 driver Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70G shaft (cut to 44.5")

Taylormade M1 5 wood

Taylormade GAPR Lo 19* Hybrid 

Taylormade GAPR Mid 21* Hybrid

KZG Forged Blade 4, 5, 7-PW

Mizuno MP-68 6 iron

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g iron shafts

Lazrus 52/8 and 56/12 wedges

Nike Blue Chip 002 putter

Golf Pride Concept Helix grips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BogeyParBogey said:

 

I think by and large most people here are being honest.  The difference I think is:

 

1. Most people at WRX are quite good golfers.  Speed and low handicap have a strong correlation.

2. This forum tends to have longer hitter participation than some of the others on the web.

3. People who have average or below average 7 iron distance are less likely to post in a thread like this.

 

I play as a single fairly often on public courses and you really do see all kinds of players.  I was paired up once with a guy that had his name stitched on the bag and was previously on the Illinois State college golf team.  He hit driver a legit 300 yards.  Most people I've been paired though with hit the ball about the same distance I do give or take a little bit. 

 

There's a par 3 on my work league course that plays about 170 yards and you'll see most people hit irons here.  Not many of the irons end up pin high.  Many of them up end up 20 yards short.  I think the average public golfer, I'm not talking WRX here, have vanity long iron distances.  It's pretty easy to figure out how far your PW, 9i, 8i, and 7i go as most people can strike those clubs well at least most of the time.  I think many like to add 10 yards to every iron beyond whether that's actually true or not.  They maybe hit 1 out of 5 that is wind aided, hard ground, etc... that does that, but most don't.

 

Dave

 

 

 

 

I think you hit it rather well.

 

For those who say "never play golf with anyone who hits the ball X far" group, I think the companion question would be "how many random golfers do you meet that are active members of GolfWRX?"

 

Over the last 22 years, I've run in to one or two random guys who could hit the ball farther than me.  Comparing myself to the array of golf forum members that I've met over the years, a rather large number have been longer than me.  I would be average, at best.  

 

I live in Minnesota, maybe its the hockey that does it.  LOL

 

Edited by NRJyzr

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: Original One 11.5* (tuned down), NV75 X -or- King LTD, HZRDUS Black 62 6.5, 45"

3w: King LTD, Aldila RIP Beta 90 X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 X
Hybrid:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour 2h or 3h, NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S

Irons grab bag:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4; 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, RIP Tour 115 R
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; PM Grind 19 58* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Cleveland Designed By, 34"
Balls: Wilson Staff Duo Professional, TaylorMade TP5

GripMaster Roo or Kidd leather grips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, phizzy30 said:

Yeah you're right about his equipment but I still stand by my statement that top tier pros make most of their money off their endorsement deals from their sponsors.  Bubba also seems to game the latest and greatest Ping drivers however. 

I never said that.  But we were "arguing" about Bubba and no one else... As to your last statement.  the majority of pros under contract can use whatever equipment from their contractor they prefer as long it is the equipment of their contractor.   I rememebr Speith going back and playing old Titleist irons for a while...

Once at the 1991 PGA at Crooked Stick in Carmel IN I was videoing Russ Cochran and he saw me and asked if I played LH  I told him I did and he asked me out to try a driver he had in the bag.  He actually had several.  At the time he was under contract with Wilson.  The driver he handed me was a TM Pittsburgh Persimmon.  He said he was considering using it in the tourney.  So they pretty much can play what they want... within reason...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dhacker56 said:

I never said that.  But we were "arguing" about Bubba and no one else... As to your last statement.  the majority of pros under contract can use whatever equipment from their contractor they prefer as long it is the equipment of their contractor.   I rememebr Speith going back and playing old Titleist irons for a while...

Once at the 1991 PGA at Crooked Stick in Carmel IN I was videoing Russ Cochran and he saw me and asked if I played LH  I told him I did and he asked me out to try a driver he had in the bag.  He actually had several.  At the time he was under contract with Wilson.  The driver he handed me was a TM Pittsburgh Persimmon.  He said he was considering using it in the tourney.  So they pretty much can play what they want... within reason...

BTW as to Bubba he makes a total of 3-5 MM per year from ALL his sponsors...  And he has a lot of them.  so his contract with Ping cannot be the "majority" of his income.  In fact he has made over 1M in just 10 starts this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lefthack said:

 

Your 7 is 30*? My 6 is 31*, I think your clubs are mislabeled.

 So what, it’s my “7” 

who gives a F.....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ping G425 LST 10.5 Oban Devotion 6/04 or Riptide 60 CB 5.5
Epic Speed 16.5 HZRDUS Smoke im10 70 6.0
Ping G410 19* Riptide CB 80

Ping G410 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
Apex 21 6-GW Recoil Dart 75 
Mack Daddy PM 2.0 54/14
Mack Daddy PM 2.0 58/12

Bettinardi Innovai Rev 6.0  33”

TM Tour Response/ ProV1/ Chrome Soft TT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RainShadow said:

 So what, it’s my “7” 

who gives a F.....

Is your 3 iron a 17* or does your set stop at 5? That would mess me up, damn. 

Taylormade M3 driver Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70G shaft (cut to 44.5")

Taylormade M1 5 wood

Taylormade GAPR Lo 19* Hybrid 

Taylormade GAPR Mid 21* Hybrid

KZG Forged Blade 4, 5, 7-PW

Mizuno MP-68 6 iron

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g iron shafts

Lazrus 52/8 and 56/12 wedges

Nike Blue Chip 002 putter

Golf Pride Concept Helix grips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lefthack said:

 

Your 7 is 30*? My 6 is 31*, I think your clubs are mislabeled.

 

This is exactly why this thread is full of people claiming 36* 7 irons carrying 180 when most modern sets are nowhere near that weak. For whatever reason, the ****** lord golfer contingent can't help but shake their fist at the clouds over stronger lofted clubs. Hard not to fall asleep reading this over and over all the time.

 

7 iron, 31 degrees, 150 carry, Steelfiber i80r.

 

Not saying it applies to everyone in this thread, but in my experience people lie big time about their yardages. I often play with regular joes who are barely over 200 yards with their drivers.

Edited by chocolate_rehab
  • Like 1

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9* // Autoflex 505

Taylormade SIM2 Max 3HL // Fujikura Ventus Blue

Ping G425 20*, 23* // Accra FX 2.0

Mizuno MP-20 HMB 5-PW // KBS TGI 80

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten // Stroke Lab

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BREWMASTER95060 said:

calculated loft.jpg

 

My Ping 2i is 17.5*, I think. But that seems about right give or take a degree. Clearly there is no "standard" because that would make too much sense.  🤣

Taylormade M3 driver Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70G shaft (cut to 44.5")

Taylormade M1 5 wood

Taylormade GAPR Lo 19* Hybrid 

Taylormade GAPR Mid 21* Hybrid

KZG Forged Blade 4, 5, 7-PW

Mizuno MP-68 6 iron

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g iron shafts

Lazrus 52/8 and 56/12 wedges

Nike Blue Chip 002 putter

Golf Pride Concept Helix grips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chocolate_rehab said:

 

This is exactly why this thread is full of people claiming 36* 7 irons carrying 180 when most modern sets are nowhere near that weak. For whatever reason, the ****** lord golfer contingent can't help but shake their fist at the clouds over stronger lofted clubs. Hard not to fall asleep reading this over and over all the time.

 

7 iron, 31 degrees, 150 carry, Steelfiber i80r.

 

Not saying it applies to everyone in this thread, but in my experience people lie big time about their yardages. I often play with regular joes who are barely over 200 yards with their drivers.

 

My 7 iron is 36* and I hit it 140 carry on the dot (given a proper swing). As long as I can count on those yards, I'm cool. 

  • Like 2

Taylormade M3 driver Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70G shaft (cut to 44.5")

Taylormade M1 5 wood

Taylormade GAPR Lo 19* Hybrid 

Taylormade GAPR Mid 21* Hybrid

KZG Forged Blade 4, 5, 7-PW

Mizuno MP-68 6 iron

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g iron shafts

Lazrus 52/8 and 56/12 wedges

Nike Blue Chip 002 putter

Golf Pride Concept Helix grips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, lefthack said:

 

My 7 iron is 36* and I hit it 140 carry on the dot (given a proper swing). As long as I can count on those yards, I'm cool. 

 

That's great, and in my experience a very real world number - but why does it matter to you if someone is playing a 32* 7 iron?

  • Like 2

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9* // Autoflex 505

Taylormade SIM2 Max 3HL // Fujikura Ventus Blue

Ping G425 20*, 23* // Accra FX 2.0

Mizuno MP-20 HMB 5-PW // KBS TGI 80

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten // Stroke Lab

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Krt22 said:

You are insufferable.  You have serious issues if others hitting it farther than you gets you this worked up. Perhaps you should focus more on your mechanics so you can hit it a bit further. Good luck yell at the clouds guy. 

But read my posts, Im trying to help you be a better golfer, giving you great advice. You think I care if youre longer than me with a 7iron? If I need ten extra meters I use my 6 iron lol. Driver distance matters though, but even there its better to be straight than long, and I can still get it out there long enough to break 80 every week and reach most par 5s. And yes thats from back tee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, chocolate_rehab said:

 

That's great, and in my experience a very real world number - but why does it matter to you if someone is playing a 32* 7 iron?

 

There are only so many degrees. If you have a club that is 32* and you call it a 7, then where do your other clubs fall? If your PW is 44*, your "gap" wedge (called that because of the space from PW to SW) 48*, so now what is between your gap and sand wedge (AG another gap?)? Or are you playing a 52* SW?

 

Or is it 6* between each club?

 

<edit> this just reenforces the idea of the loft on the bottom vs an arbitrary number with no standard frame of reference.

 

 

Edited by lefthack

Taylormade M3 driver Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70G shaft (cut to 44.5")

Taylormade M1 5 wood

Taylormade GAPR Lo 19* Hybrid 

Taylormade GAPR Mid 21* Hybrid

KZG Forged Blade 4, 5, 7-PW

Mizuno MP-68 6 iron

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g iron shafts

Lazrus 52/8 and 56/12 wedges

Nike Blue Chip 002 putter

Golf Pride Concept Helix grips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Average tour pros (according to Trackman website) carry their 7 iron 172. And no, not all tour pros have 37 degrees of loft on their 7 iron like Tiger does. They use the loft that gives them the number they want. So if they average is 172, it must mean that some tour pros on the PGA tour just hit it 160 or even 155. But if you read this post the tour average should be more like 210. Somebody is lying haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, lefthack said:

 

There are only so many degrees. If you have a club that is 32* and you call it a 7, then where do your other clubs fall? If your PW is 44*, your "gap" wedge (called that because of the space from PW to SW) 48*, so now what is between your gap and sand wedge (AG another gap?)? Or are you playing a 52* SW?

 

Or is it 6* between each club?

 

 

I get what youre saying. But the world has changed. A lot of players irons have 33-32 degrees of loft now, but if youre not happy with that you can weaken them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 Fortinet Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #7
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #8
       
       
      New Ping putter - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      New Bettinardi putters & Cover - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Ping Putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Cameron putter and new ball marker - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
      Sneds - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Peter Uihlein - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Charles Howell, III - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Scott Piercy - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Brandan Steele - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Mito Pereira - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Kevin Tway - WITB -2021 Fortinet Championship
      Joseph Bramlett - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
       
      • 14 replies
    • 2021 Tour Championship - Discussion and Comments
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Tour Championship
      LA Golf putter shafts - 2021 Tour Championship
       
       
       
      • 25 replies
    • 2021 BMW Championship - Discussion and Links
      Put any questions of comments here
       
       
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #7
       
       
      Cameron T-11 & T-11.5 putters at 2021 BMW Championship
      Mizuno Pro FliHi and 225 irons - 2021 BMW CHampionship
       
       
       
      • 18 replies
    • 2021 Ping i59 irons & Glide Forged wedges in hand comparison pics!!!
      In hand pics of the new 2021 Ping i59 irons and Glide Forged wedges...
       

       
      Ping i59 7 iron
       

       
       
      Ping i59 PW
       

       
      Ping i59 Comparison Photos

       

       

       

       
       
       
       
      PING Glide Forged Wedges

       
      Ping Glide Eye Toe Wedge
       
      • 97 replies
    • 2021 The Northern Trust - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #1
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #2
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #3
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #4
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #5
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #6
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #7
       
       
      New Cameron for JT - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Cameron putters for Garrick Higgo - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Odyssey putter covers - 2021 The Northern Trust
       
       
      • 6 replies

×
×
  • Create New...