Titleist T100 Lead Time

CSURam_06

1 hour ago, CSURam_06 said:

So I just ordered a set of T100's thought my pro shop and was wondering if anyone has any idea on lead times from Titleist right now.  I ordered 4-G with the AMT Black shafts.  Just curious if anyone has heard anything.

Curious as to how much they vary from a std set from a big box store and just bent to spec.  Long lead times aren't new and going to be here all season yet again, so I always am curious as to why people go this route unless it is truly a custom order.

A friend of mine who ordered a TSi2 through a PUD account will be waiting 6-7 weeks just for a stock driver (still 3 weeks away from delivery date) and it would have been 2 months longer with the AV Raw Blue TX...

Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei 1K Pro White 60 TX

Titleist TS2 16.5* Tensei 1K Pro White 80 TX

Titleist TS3 19* AV Raw Blue 75X

TM P760 4-P TI S400 

TM MG 50/54/58 TI S400

Odyssey Tank Cruiser V-Line 35"

1 minute ago, PEI_Golfer said:

Curious as to how much they vary from a std set from a big box store and just bent to spec.  Long lead times aren't new and going to be here all season yet again, so I always am curious as to why people go this route unless it is truly a custom order.

A friend of mine who ordered a TSi2 through a PUD account will be waiting 6-7 weeks just for a stock driver (still 3 weeks away from delivery date) and it would have been 2 months longer with the AV Raw Blue TX...

The stock set carry's the AMT Tour White, which did not work for me.  They are also 1" long.  Whatever bending I'll need will be done with my fitter.  

It's so hard to guess nowadays. A given manufacturer might run out of a specific grip or out of #7 iron heads for a given model or out of a specific shaft model (even an individual shaft in the case of tapered tip). Just one thing runs short and you're backordered for months. Very frustrating.

Probably best to just check with Titleist on your particular set.

From August 18, 2021 I will be away from GolfWRX for a while.

You'll really need to ask your pro shop to check with Titleist and get back to you.  I just received on Friday my order for T300 irons that I placed on 2/24 (stock Kuro Kage 105 shafts, stock grips, no loft/lie adjustment).  I know T100s says backordered until June on Carl's website, but no such notice for T100.  It's crazy out there right now--good luck.

Callaway Epic Max LS 10.5* Driver, Mitsubishi MMT 60 S

Taylormade 300 Mini Driver, Mitsubishi MiDr Proto 65 R

Callaway Epic Flash 7 Wood, Accra FX 2.0 200F M3

Srixon Z H85 4 Hybrid, Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.0

Ping G425 Irons 5-UW, Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw R

Cleveland RTX Zipcore SW (54*/10) and LW (58*/10), TT DG Spinner Wedge

Scotty Cameron 009-M Putter

I ordered a set of T100-S on 3/12 and at that time was told I should have them within 4 weeks.  Well, it is now into the 5th week and nothing yet.  I have spoken to Titleist a couple weeks back and they said probably mid-late May.  I asked the shop today to inquire with Titleist and am waiting to hear back.  Hoping I get some good news.  Like you, I too ordered the AMT Black S300 shafts and just 1 degree flat.  

As far as finding them on a retail shelf - good luck.  At least with the AMT Black.  And I do not like the white at all.  

Edited by Kyle M

I ordered t100-s in January and have yet to receive them. I ordered x100’s and they’re telling me shafts are back ordered for another couple weeks. 

mat this point I’m being told early May, originally ship day was mid to late March. Just an FYI, my order was pushed back due to supply 3 times for a total of 4-6 weeks pat original projected ship date and they’re still weeks away. At this point I don’t trust the delivery dates provided. 

8 hours ago, counselor79 said:

I ordered t100-s in January and have yet to receive them. I ordered x100’s and they’re telling me shafts are back ordered for another couple weeks. 

mat this point I’m being told early May, originally ship day was mid to late March. Just an FYI, my order was pushed back due to supply 3 times for a total of 4-6 weeks pat original projected ship date and they’re still weeks away. At this point I don’t trust the delivery dates provided. 

I think the problems a lot of people are having with backorders right now (and I'm not just talking about golf clubs) is there might be a back order on one component, say it's the X100 shafts, that drags on for 8-10 weeks. Then by the time they have the X100's back in stock the grips are backordered for another 4-6 weeks. And who knows, by the time they come in they may have run out of clubheads again. 

4 hours ago, North Butte said:

I think the problems a lot of people are having with backorders right now (and I'm not just talking about golf clubs) is there might be a back order on one component, say it's the X100 shafts, that drags on for 8-10 weeks. Then by the time they have the X100's back in stock the grips are backordered for another 4-6 weeks. And who knows, by the time they come in they may have run out of clubheads again. 

I am not in the industry, but that very much seems to be the case.  And the OEM’s and retailers are doing a terrible job of of notifying customers of that fact, and offering up the ability to swap a shaft, or a grip, or whatever, to get the order moving again.  

Anyone with a club order in at the moment needs to be their own and best advocate.  Stay very much on top of the order so that you can identify and address the delays and what specific components are causing the delays.

13 hours ago, North Butte said:

I get it, it stinks for sure. I figured when I ordered in January even if they were late by a couple weeks it would still be before the season. I ended up buying a slightly used set to get me by, now I’m thinking I’ll just use them until fall when the new irons are released. I can’t see getting new irons in May knowing they’ll have new ones on your in June. 

I’ll cancel my order once the used ones arrive and can check them out. I just posted hoping it helps someone else understand the issues currently.  

For what it’s worth, the hold up on mine are 9 iron shafts. Titleist said they had the rest of the components, they were short 9 iron shafts which are used for PW as well making it 2 shafts short to complete my order.

Weird times is all I can say!!

16 hours ago, m_w said:

T100S mid-end May

T100 late June

This is when they PLAN to have heads back in stock to start building. Most companies are then quoting 30 days for build to ship.

M3 9.5* / Atmos Black Tour Spec
M4 16.5* / Hzrdus Black
M4 Hybrid 19* / KBS Prototype
P-770 / Project X LZ 6.0
52* / 58* Black Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
59* Original Trusty Rusty / Hump shaft
60* Raw Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
Toulon Garage Columbus Triple Black

It's crazy we have to wait this long for irons, not just this company every single one. By the time you finally get them. They are already coming out with their new stuff shortly after. And also crazy you see the photos on the tour vans with tons of irons, heads and everything else. 

~2021 Bag~

Titleist TSi3 9 Degree

Titleist TSi2 3W 15 Degree

Titleist Tsi2  Hybrid 19 Degree

Titleist T-100 4-W  

Titleist SM8 50.12F,56.12D,60.08M Wedgeworks 

TaylorMade SPYDER RED

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

I was quoted 6-8 weeks from today for T100 heads. I was looking to order a 4 iron head but might just order a U500 instead since I was told that wasn't on backorder.

Edited by HappyGilmore22

Titleist TSi3 7.25 deg - Mitsubishi Diamana DF 70 TX

Titleist TSi3 14.25 deg - Mitsubishi Diamana DF 80 TX

Titleist 816 H2 18.25 deg - Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 90 X

Titleist T200 4-5 - Project X 6.5

Titleist T100 6-PW - Project X 6.5

Vokey SM8 Jet Black 50.12 F, 54.10 S, 58.08 M - TT DG TI Black Onyx S400

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

Titleist ProV1x

30 minutes ago, Kyle M said:

How is that possible?  I ordered 3/12. What the F?

All it takes is for them to run out of one particular shaft or not have enough of your preferred grips and you end up waiting 2, 3, 4 extra months. 

It isn't like they're waiting for complete sets to arrive from China and just sending them out in the order the arrive. There are dozens of individual items making up a set of iron, each one of them in short supply with long lead times.

I spoke to Titleist.  It was due to the heads being 2* upright.  They had some in but now only have 5 and 6 iron heads 2* up.  My order is 1* flat and the rep was super helpful and said well we can bend the 2* up to standard if we have them.  Went through everything and couldn't get a full set made.  Bottom line is T100-S standard heads will not be arriving until ~ 5/10.  So, it is what it is.  

1 hour ago, Kyle M said:

I spoke to Titleist.  It was due to the heads being 2* upright.  They had some in but now only have 5 and 6 iron heads 2* up.  My order is 1* flat and the rep was super helpful and said well we can bend the 2* up to standard if we have them.  Went through everything and couldn't get a full set made.  Bottom line is T100-S standard heads will not be arriving until ~ 5/10.  So, it is what it is.  

That makes sense. I believe they forge different heads for various lie angles. Cool of Titleist to offer bending different heads for you. I just got lucky that my specs were available. 

Ordered March 16th and was quoted 3-4 weeks. T200 (4, 5 iron) showed up in 2.5 weeks and T100 (6-P iron) showed up yesterday. Not too terrible.

Callaway EPIC Speed Triple Diamond • Ventus Velocore Black 6S 
Callaway EPIC Speed 3W • Accra FX 3.0 200F 
Callaway EPIC Speed 5W • Accra FX 3.0 200F
Titleist T100S • Oban CT-115
Titleist Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58 • Oban CT-125
Bettinardi SS45

7 hours ago, mylesb21 said:

If I ordered a T100s custom 4-iron through Carl’s Golfland and it claims early June delivery. Has anyone been able to get status updates through Carl’s or by calling Titleist directly?

I had to go through Carl’s, who was often a bit slow to come back with real information until I checked in again.  Titleist could/would not give me any information about my order directly.  Right after I sent my angriest fed up email to Carl’s pleading for some concrete information (along the lines of, are my grips holding up the order so that I can change the grips), Carl’s responded that my irons had shipped directly from Titleist, and I think the irons arrived that day or the day after.  Crazy times right now.

11 minutes ago, jeffrey r said:

I had to go through Carl’s, who was often a bit slow to come back with real information until I checked in again.  Titleist could/would not give me any information about my order directly.  Right after I sent my angriest fed up email to Carl’s pleading for some concrete information (along the lines of, are my grips holding up the order so that I can change the grips), Carl’s responded that my irons had shipped directly from Titleist, and I think the irons arrived that day or the day after.  Crazy times right now.

Thanks for the info Jeffrey. 

• Like 1