Next Generation T100S -- Hollow Body

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Titleist removes the loft stamping on the set wedges again. Looks really stupid if you play non-standard lofts.

I heard the new T100s coming out this Fall is already back ordered until Spring '22.

I'm not sure when Titleist will provide additional information.  I was told they're still working to make sure the sound is the same as last year's, non-hollow-body iron.  Initial reactions were that

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Kyle M said:

@tsecor how do you like the T100-S so far?  Mine are still not in production and the date keeps getting changed. Despite multiple calls to Titleist. Likely going to have to cancel the order at this point. 

I love them. I played the 712 CB for years and thought these were the best all around clubs ive ever played. In fact i was going to order the 620CB's because the 712's were so good.  Then i thought I would get a "little more help" and liked the way the T100-S handled the perimeter weighting.   I hit a 7 iron into an elevated green the other day that shocked me a little. I hit it slightly off the toe and the ball still flew high enough and long enough to reach the green from 170.  With my 712 CB, that may have ended up short and i would have been chiping up a tall hill......the T100-S is very stable, feels solid is easy to hit.  Im glad i made the purchase so far.  

• Like 3
9 hours ago, SC Pilgrim said:

Are you actually getting them to answer the phone or return emails? I've had an order in since early April and I can't seem to get any responses!

Titleist customer service was excellent.....the retail store not so much.....which is why i went straight to Titleist.  You may be on hold for 15 minutes, but once you get through to the clubmaking department, they can help you.   The general mailbox or operator cannot do anything for you. You have to get a hold of the CLUB MAKING DEPARTMENT and make sure you have your specific purchase order #. Unless they have your personal order #, they cant really help you. 

I went so far with club making yesterday to even entertain the idea of switching from AMT black S300 to KBS $taper lite S shafts despite the upcharge. I am just debating whether or not it’s worth it because They have the $taper lite in stock and I believe have the heads too. I just have never hit the $taper lite and don’t know what to expect from them and would not want to make a costly mistake. 

2 hours ago, Kyle M said:

I went so far with club making yesterday to even entertain the idea of switching from AMT black S300 to KBS $taper lite S shafts despite the upcharge. I am just debating whether or not it’s worth it because They have the $taper lite in stock and I believe have the heads too. I just have never hit the $taper lite and don’t know what to expect from them and would not want to make a costly mistake. 

i have the DG S300 120's........amazing shaft for me...great feel and at 118grams, its fast and stable. 

unless you are a scratch golfer, you will adapt to the shaft.....us 10+ HDCP players get used to whatever we are playing. I came from a 132g shaft, so to move to 118g was noticeable. 3 rounds in and i am not feeling it any longer. I am used to the new shaft.  go for it

10 minutes ago, Kyle M said:

I am a scratch golfer. Have been for many years.  So I would prefer to get it right.

so i guess you should get fitted by a professional instead of guessing. My assumption is you have never played the shaft you are possibly gong to? 

me?, im not a scratch golfer. So far this year I am an 8, so im ok with not being as precise. 

46 minutes ago, tsecor said:

so i guess you should get fitted by a professional instead of guessing. My assumption is you have never played the shaft you are possibly gong to? 

me?, im not a scratch golfer. So far this year I am an 8, so im ok with not being as precise. 

I did get fit for the AMT blacks.  What I was saying was I was asking titleist what they had in stock with similar profile to the AMT Black and the $taper lite's came up.  That is all.  This entire process with them has been a disaster.  I am 100% convinced that at different times they have had shafts in stock but no heads, and then heads but no shafts, and just keep leading me on.  

1 hour ago, Kyle M said:

I did get fit for the AMT blacks.  What I was saying was I was asking titleist what they had in stock with similar profile to the AMT Black and the $taper lite's came up.  That is all.  This entire process with them has been a disaster.  I am 100% convinced that at different times they have had shafts in stock but no heads, and then heads but no shafts, and just keep leading me on.  

Its pretty tough, I felt I could of ordered them and switched shafts and then waited the 4-6 weeks for the irons. By that time I probably would of seen the new one and wanted that. I just ordered something in stock. I went with the Amt white s300, I was hitting the 4 iron at a titleist Thursday mint. I said yea let's not change anything and stick with this.

~2021 Bag~

Titleist TSi3 9 Degree

Titleist TSi2 3W 15 Degree

Titleist Tsi2  Hybrid 19 Degree

Titleist T-100 4-W  

Titleist SM8 50.12F,56.12D,60.08M Wedgeworks 

TaylorMade SPYDER RED

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kyle M said:

Sir, please don’t take this personally, but come on, you’ve been fit for the correct shaft, so be patient and wait, and it will all be worth it in the end. No one is purposefully trying to annoy you, why would any brand do that to a paying customer.

Metal, especially steel, is extremely scarce at the moment and all companies are trying their best to get their hands on components. Be happy that you don’t live in Europe as we’ve got delays of up to 3 months on steel shafts and heads (depending on the brand)

Edited by Jacky_Shar
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Camsmithsmullet said:

I saw the new T100ii irons today. No Titleist badge like the old T100. Very clean looking. Almost like a CB. I think everyone will be happy. 

That sounds promising. I don't need to upgrade, buuuuuut....

Titleist TSi3 9* | HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 60/6.5

Titleist U510 16* | Ventus Blue VeloCore 9X

Titleist T100 3-PW | KBS Tour 120S

Callaway Jaws MD5 52 | KBS Tour 120S

Callaway PM Grind 58* & 64* | KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Evnroll ER2B / 370G / Gravity Grip

I do not know about you guys, but I am ready for some pics to leak.

• Like 2

Titleist TSi3 - 9* - Tour AD IZ
Titleist TSi2 - 15* - Tour AD IZ
Titleist TS3 Hybrid - Even Flow
Titleist U500 - 4 iron, DG Tour Issue X-100
Titleist T100s 5-9, DG Tour Issue X-100
Titleist Vokey SM8 RAW - 46*, 50*, 56*, 60*, DG Tour Issue X-100 & S-400
Scotty Cameron Tour Rat Masterful

31 minutes ago, Carson33 said:

I do not know about you guys, but I am ready for some pics to leak.

You and everyone else lol.

• Like 1

~2021 Bag~

Titleist TSi3 9 Degree

Titleist T-100 4-W  

TaylorMade SPYDER RED

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

With the current lead times that manufacturers are having, seems like the time to find something already built and available on eBay or the Classifieds and hope that manufacturing catches up. 

Titleist TS2 driver & 3 wood
PXG 0317 hybrid
Srixon ZX5 irons
Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 60S wedges
Scotty Cameron 009 Circle T putter

22 hours ago, Kyle M said:

some of the DG shafts were backordered, thats for sure....didnt hear anything about AMT black specifically.... Titleist should be able to tell you what components are in stock so you can make a choise.....they did for me and fortunately it was the grip that was the limiting factor....once the shafts came in.....dont get discouraged. Keep pugging along. You just need to talk to the right rep at Titleist.....possibly try the Titleist forums too

2 minutes ago, tsecor said:

some of the DG shafts were backordered, thats for sure....didnt hear anything about AMT black specifically.... Titleist should be able to tell you what components are in stock so you can make a choise.....they did for me and fortunately it was the grip that was the limiting factor....once the shafts came in.....dont get discouraged. Keep pugging along. You just need to talk to the right rep at Titleist.....possibly try the Titleist forums too

It's pretty crazy right now. I purchased the Tsi3 driver with a stock shaft, grip off the shaft. From the fitter and was told 4-6 weeks. You can walk into Golf Galaxy right now and get the same combo no wait time. So I am not sure. 

~2021 Bag~

Titleist TSi3 9 Degree

Titleist T-100 4-W  

TaylorMade SPYDER RED

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

Actually heard from them late yesterday and the individual I spoke to yesterday said the order was placed into production.  I have no idea how this happened because I was told on the 20th that the heads were in but shafts were out until 6/2.  Then on the 25th the same individual said that the shafts were due in 6/16 and the heads were now not available.  At that point she said she would investigate it because it didn't even make sense to her.  Thankfully whatever she did seemed to have worked.  

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Kyle M said:

Actually heard from them late yesterday and the individual I spoke to yesterday said the order was placed into production.  I have no idea how this happened because I was told on the 20th that the heads were in but shafts were out until 6/2.  Then on the 25th the same individual said that the shafts were due in 6/16 and the heads were now not available.  At that point she said she would investigate it because it didn't even make sense to her.  Thankfully whatever she did seemed to have worked.  

There ya go!!! that sounds better.

On 5/28/2021 at 6:11 AM, Whodamon1 said:

Can someone, please, get some pics this weekend?  PLEASE?!

...or A pic?!

Gimme somethin!

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Diamana X'17 70TX || Taylormade SIM 9* Diamana X'17 70X
Taylormade SIM Ti V2 15* Kuro Kage XD 80TX || Taylormade SIM Ti Tour Issue 16* HZRDUS T1100 95g
Taylormade M5 19* Tensei Pro White 90TX || Taylormade GAPR Lo 3 19* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid
Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Project X PXi 7.0
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-7i 23*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Pro Platinum

1 hour ago, Bentron said:

Local pro heard from a Titleist rep that they have no shafts for the upcoming iron launch, should make things interesting. 

Yep...there seems to be a worldwide shortage on True Temper shafts at least....some TM custom orders in the UK have been pushed back to September/October delivery at least due to a shortage!!....unless some MFR’s have been stockpiling??

Ping G410 LST 9' Tour 65 Stiff
Callaway Epic Flash SZ #3 HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
Taylormade P790 #3 C-Taper 120 Stiff
Taylormade P770 4-5 C-Taper 120 Stiff
Taylormade P750 6-PW C-Taper 120 Stiff
Nike Engage 52' Square
Nike Engage 56' Square
Nike Engage 58' Dual Sole
Nike Engage 60' Toe Sweep
Taylormade Spider X Copper
Ping Anser Nickel
Ping DLX Cart / 4 Series White Tour Carry Bag

OK, @Titleist I have plenty of shafts. Just sell them  “head-only” until you source your stock shaft!! 🙂

So, is the current intel still that we may see these next week at the US Open?