APPLY NOW: SeeMore Putter and SPi, SeeMore Putter Institute Testing!

1947192120_SeeMorePutterTesting.png.f9a5dc75f0e3abce41dcb58320e9aefe.png

SeeMore Putters and GolfWRX have a fantastic opportunity for 6 lucky members to test out a brand new SeeMore putter and improve their putting with the new SeeMore Putter Institute! These 6 lucky members will get to choose a SeeMore putter of their liking, built to their specs, to test out and review. They will also get access to the SeeMore Putting Institute to help them better use  their new putter and dial in their stroke to make more putts! Apply now to have a chance to test out a new putter and the SPi program!

About SeeMore Putters

SeeMore Putters offers golfers the #1 alignment putting system in golf. SeeMore’s patented RifleScope Technology (RST), known by a visible gun sight on the top line, allows the golfer to set up the putter perfectly each and every time in relation to the intended target line.

This is accomplished by lining up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines and covering a signature red dot on the heel of the top line. The process is like locking radar onto a target. The two parallel white sight lines frame the shaft and serve as an indicator that the golfer is in perfect position to make a consistent and reliable stroke.

The SeeMore Putter Institute (SPi) is a global network of leading, certified coaches (fitters and instructors) who equip golfers of all levels with a system for putting. The philosophy is based around helping players simply find the proper grip, alignment, stance, and posture. This allows for a natural, free, and simple putting stroke on each and every putt. 3 Major champions have implemented this system for putting and utilized SeeMore's RifleScope Technology (RST) as a resource for feedback to gain an edge on the competition.

How To Apply

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?
2. What is your handicap?

3. Location?
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

If chosen, winners will be contacted by a SPi coach to begin the process with a short video conference to establish putter model/fitting/coaching evaluation.  Winners will be able to contact their SPi coach during the testing process.

That's it. GolfWRX and SeeMore Putters will select the testers in about 2 weeks. This testing event is open to our international members as well!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seemore putters will help feel and alignment. 
+2

Ogden Utah

Blade or center shaft

Distance control reading greens strength

Alignment weakness

Public, fast bent greens

Yes!

Yes!

Thank you Seemore

Cobra Aero LS 9 Fuji Evo IV 569 X

Honma TR21 15* VIZARD FP7 Stiff

Honma TR21 HY 18* VIZARD UT 7

Honma TR21 HY 21* VIZARD UT 8

Honma TR21X 5-11 VIZARD IBWF 100

HighToe MG3 54* VIZARD IB 120

HighToe MG3 58*/13 VIZARD IB 120

MackMade custom Slide MMT putter                         

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? It will hopefully take the second guessing out of those shorter putts.
2. What is your handicap? 8.2

3. Location? Naples, FL
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Generally good at lag putting, not great at shorter putts
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, great greens

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Of course

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. I'm hoping it will make me more consistent inside 10'
2. 7-10

3. Bentonville, AR
4. I'm comfortable with a TM Spider Tour mallet currently, but practice with an anser style as well.
5. Strength is distance control, weakness would be starting line i think
6. Public and private, most of the greens are well maintained with varying speeds

7. Yes, unless it's raining.

8. Definitely

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Help keep the ball on the right line right after making contact.
2. What is your handicap? 0

3. Location? lees summit, MO
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? strengths are 7 to 12 footers, weaknesses are 2-5 footers.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? public, fairly fast greens with lots of break.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  yes

On 4/21/2021 at 9:35 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

How To Apply

I'd love to know that my alignment and setup are spot on every time.

~10

3. Location?

Currently Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?

Strengths - speed control on mid-length putts - weaknesses - confidence on short putts, lag putting speed
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?

Public - pretty bad greens!

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?

Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

You bet!

Ping G400 MAX 9° Motore Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec S

Mizuno ST-3 15° 3W Ventus Blue Velocore 70S

Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 19° 3H HZRDUS Smoke Black 80X
                                                  PXG 0211 XCOR2 Xtreme Dark 5-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80S
Edison 55°/59° DG 115 S200 Tour Issue
Edel EAS 4.0
Camino Sunday Bag
Titleist ProV1

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  Alignment and improve short putts
2. What is your handicap? 6

3. Location? Tampa, FL
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strength: Consistent stroke.  Weakness: Adjusting to different green speeds / Alignment
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public.  Bermuda greens so have to deal with grain.  On the slow side.  

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? In a recent SAM PuttLab fitting the SeeMore Nashville One MFGP SS was the clear winner.  It was a big leap in alignment and starting the ball on line for me.  
2. What is your handicap? 6.3

3. Location? Chester Springs, Pa (Philly burbs)
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Face Balanced (at impact) blades with no shaft offset, with alignment aid (dot/ line) on the top of the putter close to the face.
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? I have good feel for distance, and need assistance to improve alignment and starting the ball on my intended line.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Private, greens are in fantastic shape, and run fast and firm, with a great deal of undulation.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes 

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Getting aligned correctly and getting putt online consistently
2. What is your handicap? 13

3. Location? Dallas, TX
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Good feel for distance, but often start putts offline
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Private with good greens overall

Edited by powerbelly51

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  Getting the putter face square everytime
2. What is your handicap? 8

3. Location? Warren, MI
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer?  Mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Strengths is distance control.  My weakness is I tend to block putts
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  Private, and mostly good smooth greens overall

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Getting the initial setup of the putter and alignment
2. What is your handicap? 10

3. Location? Cincinnati, Ohio
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Mallet like the mFGP2 Nashville or FGP Mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strength: When I have the putter aligned correctly.  Weakness: If it's incorrect, my brain tries to fix during the swing, which causes the Yips..
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public courses twice a week..

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Alignment
2. What is your handicap? 4

3. Location? Cincinnati, OH
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. mallet with plumbers neck
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Alignment (weakness) speed (strength)
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Both quick greens

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? YES

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? I cant aim a 2 inch putt correctly
2. What is your handicap?  3.8

3. Location? Boise ID
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer  Blade guy, with offset - Lefty
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? My speed is usually good, line not so much
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, good greens, not overly fast

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Absolutely

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely 

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  Consistent setup and start line confidence
2. What is your handicap? 12

3. Location? Cincinnati Ohio area
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer?  Blade/ mid mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Lag putting - strength, Line - weakness
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, varying conditions

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Absolutely

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? It will help with alignment and stroke consistency.
2. What is your handicap? 11

3. Location? Atlanta, GA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer: Half Mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? I struggle with stroke consistency
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, varying quality of greens

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Driver:    Taylormade SIM2, Graphite Design ADVR

Fairway: Ping G410 Rogue Silver 110

Hybrid:   Ping G410 KBS Prototype

Irons:      Srixon ZX5 MKii, Accra iCWT115

Wedges: Ping Glide 4.0, 46, 50, 54, 58

Putter:    Kevin Burns

Ball:        Wilson Triad

1. Definitely with alignment and consistency of the strike
2. 4

3. North of Atlanta
4. Mallets with significant toe hang
5. I can read greens pretty well and I generally send the ball where I'm aiming, I'm always working on speed.
6. Private and particularly quick

7. Absolutely, several times.

8. Of course

Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool: metal
Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? I think I have a decent stroke but I struggle with alignment. I think the RST will help my set up. 
2. What is your handicap? 4

3. Location? Reno, NV
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer It has varied, I have used everything from your standard anser style blade to the directed force 2.1.
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? I have a pretty consistent stroke. 
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public. Greens are average

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? absolutely. 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? absolutely. 

Edited by QuigleyDU

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  Alignment & Set up
2. What is your handicap? 3.6

3. Location? Fairfield, PA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer?  Mallet with a alignment line
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Alignment & keeping my ball position and hand positions consistent.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? 2 public courses.  1 is average in speed and a little on the bumpy side.  The other has awesome greens that roll fast and smooth.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? It will defiantly help having a consistent setup.
2. What is your handicap? +.05

3. Location? Lino Lakes MN
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? I prefer a mallet style with a center line
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Overall my lag putts could us a little work.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Mainly play private courses with pretty fast greens.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? YES

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Of Course

Callaway Paradym TD 9*  Ventus BLK TR 7x

SIM Ti 15* Ventus BLK 8X

Srixon U85 18* Recoil 95 F5

Titleist T200 4i, Titleist T100 5-PW DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 Raw 50.08 , 55.12, 60.04 TGrind DG S400

Scotty Cameron X5

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Help with consistency and alignment
2. What is your handicap? 20

3. Location? Dayton, OH, USA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Currently using a mallet but want to switch it up
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? good at picking lines, hitting it consistently is the problem
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Various public golf courses with well kept greens, some are quite fast but others are slower (good variety to test)

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Make me more consistent on the greens with better alignment
2. What is your handicap? 1.9

3. Location? Pittsburgh, Pa
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer Blade or Mallet that is Center shafted
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? alighnment
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public and very nice

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? yes

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  Better and more consistent  alignment 
2. What is your handicap? 5

3. Location? Neenah,Wi
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Newport 2 but I like mallets with toe flow too.
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strength: Making short putts.

Weakness: Making putts over 6 ft long.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public. Some fast and lots of break. Some moderate and fairly flat.

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Confidence to know I'm aiming where I want to.
2. What is your handicap? +1

3. Location? Winston-Salem, NC
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Pretty solid inside 18 inches, everything else is iffy. 
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, pretty good greens in general.

I believe that the alignment aid on the top line will help me consistently meet the ball with a square putter face and reduce misses related to poor setup and impact position .  

3. Location?

Orange County, CA

Blade style.  Currently I roll a Scotty C
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Strengths are lags and weaknesses are short putts (less than 4ft)

I play primarily public courses that are fairly consistently on the slower side.  

Yes, not a problem

Yes, not a problem

Thanks for the opportunity! 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Putter face alignment 
2. What is your handicap? 15

3. Location? Danville, Ky 
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Able to read the breaks of the green, speed control 
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public and Private usually fast to moderate greens 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes Facebook, LinkedIn, TickTok. 

How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? - My alignment is miserable and the reason I stink at golf.  Also as a LE Dominant RH player I would love to get more of a Center shafted option and the Rifle Scope of the Seemore seems like it would benefit me greatly.  🤞
2. What is your handicap? 7.0

3. Location? North Kingstown RI
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer - Mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Consistent Stroke - Horrid Alignment 
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Private - Excellent Greens

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes

Edited by Oaks
Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013