APPLY NOW: SeeMore Putter and SPi, SeeMore Putter Institute Testing!

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  --  Probably will help with alignment the most, which should help with getting the speed down correct.
2. What is your handicap?  --  8ish

3. Location?  --  Middletown, PA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer  --  Prefer mallet heads with slant neck and center shaft the most.
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  --  Strengths, not many.  Probably reading greens.  Weaknesses, too many.  Alignment is probably worst putting trait.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  --  Public.  Typically run about 9 on stimp, putting green is smoother than on course, too many unfixed ball marks.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  --  Yes, on course and putting green.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  --  Yes, of course!!

Titleist TSi2 9° - Mitsubishi Tensei White 60 X

Ping G400 14.5° - Matrix Black tie 7M3 SG

Ping G400 17.5° - Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold Tour 95 S

Titleist 818 H1 22° - Aldila NV 95 X

Callaway Rogue Pro 4-PW - True Temper XP 95 ST15 S300 (Black)

Vanilla Wedge 50°, 55°, & 60° - KBS 610 Wedge S

Scotty Cameron Golo s5 34"

Member of #teamjetspeed - December 2013

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  The RST should help with my alignment. I have a tendency to line up open to the line. 

2. What is your handicap? 8

3. Location? Honolulu, HI

4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Blade, heel shafted with offset. 

5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Reading is a strength. Weakness is closing the face at impact. 

6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Private military course. I play on the best military course in Hawaii as having the best kept greens. 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes. 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes. 

Driver: TaylorMade M5, 9.25 // Graphite Design, DI-6x
3 Wood: TaylorMade M4, 3HL 16.5 // Fujikura Atmos Red 6S
2 and 3 HY: Titleist 915 H //Mitsubishi Diamana S 70 S flex 
Irons: TaylorMade P790 4-5, P760 5-PW // True Temper Tour Issue S400
Wedges: Kirkland, 52, 56, 60 // TT Standard Issue
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Flowback 5.5

Ball: Bridgestone BXS, Pearl White (Japan Spec) 

Grip: GolfPride MCC Align Mid Size (Driver to 3 Hy), Taylormade Full Cord (4-PW), GolfPride Plus 4 (52, 56, 60)

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Better alignment.
2. What is your handicap? 7

3. Location? San Jose, CA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Weaknesses are 7 to 12 footers, Strengths are Lag putts
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? public, fairly fast greens with subtle breaks.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  yes

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2+ 10.5'

3 Wood: TaylorMade BRNR 13.5'

5 & 7 Woods: Mizuno ST-X 18' & 21'
Irons (5-PW): Titlleist T200/T100S/T100
G & S Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM8 50M & SM9 54D

S Wedge: Mizuno JPX 919 55'
PutterToulon Garage Chicago H1

Good afternoon and thank you for giving us the chance to participate in this. 

- I think a SeeMore putter could positively impact my game/putting by giving me a tool/putter that is built to create consistent setup and stroke properties. I think the thing that causes me the most pain on the course is my lack of consistency.  The stupid part is, it requires VERY little talent to align yourself correctly. But, I struggle terribly with alignment.  I think this is partially due to conforming my body/stroke to the putter (I’ve never been fit for a putter) and probably practicing poor technique. 

- I am a “run of the mill” 10.3 handicap

- St. Petersburg, FL

- I tend to use Anser/Anser 2 style of putters (Scotty Cameron, Ping and Cleveland to name a few)

- The strength of my putting is my ability to match my speed to the green. My weakness is my incredible ability to PULL makeable putts.  It really is an art form. This occurs most frequently within 8 feet (and seemingly into the grain). 

- I play public golf courses and use their putting greens to practice (gate drills, 3/5/10 foot putting game, etc). The greens can vary but are typically true to roll (but these courses won’t be hosting a US Open any time soon). 

- Yes, I would definitely be able to get out and experience the putter several times within a week of receiving it. 

- Yes, I would MOST definitely give a detailed review of the putter with photos and videos (if they do not make anyone cringe).  I do agree. 

I have always been interested in SeeMore putters (tough to find locally via golf shops here), and it would definitely be a departure from my Scotty (insert your Newport model here) or Pings that I have used in the past. 

Edited by Ivyguy
Misspelling

1. RST should aid alignment and hiding the red dot should ensure consistency of set up prior to stroking a putt.

2. Handicap = 5

3. Located in Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.

4. Prefer to use centre shafted mallet.

5. Strengths - Good distance judgement on long putts, Weaknesses - Short putts - 6 feet in - all good when practising on the putting green, but on the course tend to be less positive and pace control, or lack of, leads weak putts.

6. Private course - Bridge Pa in Hastings, Hawkes Bay - greens are awesome year round - medium pace and very smooth.

7. If I was picked to receive a custom built putter, I'd be at the golf course as quick as a rat up a drain pipe to try it out!

8. No problem in participating in reports, blogs, vlogs etc. about progress with the new weapon.

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Help with better alignment on shorter putts

3. Location? Denver, CO
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Blade, but currently use mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strengths - consistent stroke; Weaknesses - short putts
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public with challenging greens (fast and lots of undulations)

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Definitely. I play a minimum of twice a week.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Definitely

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Hopefully increase my feel for tempo to roll consistent putts 

2. What is your handicap? 12

3. Location? Long Island, NY
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Mallet 
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Good at alignment, need work on speed control 
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, great greens

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? I believe that the RST will help eliminate variables and get me in a more consistent setup to help make more mid range putts.
2. What is your handicap?  9

3. Location?   Newport News, VA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer?  Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Distance Control for longer putts is a strength,  mid range putts is a weakness; mostly pulls.  
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  semi-private;  generally smooth with subtle breaks and roll about 9.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? yes.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Better alignment
2. What is your handicap? 15

3. Location? Hastings MI
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Center Shaft Mallet, 33"
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Distance control is a strength, alignment sometimes needs improvement to start the ball on the correct line
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Semi-private with good, fast greens

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?

I struggle with de-lofting the putter at impact making speed a challenge. I think the RST might really help me set up square and not drag the handle through impact. 
2. What is your handicap?6.4

3. Location?Santa Teresa, NM
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Anything that’s easy to line up, mostly mallet lately but I grew up playing only blade putters 
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? I feel good with line but my speed is awful. It makes longer putts a challenge. I feel ok inside 10 feet. 
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, hard and fast greens. 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Absolutely 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes of course. 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Make more putts inside 5 feet
2. What is your handicap? 10

3. Location? Ohio
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Miss high side
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, good

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Titleist Tsr2 9*

TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5*

PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 16*

PXG 0317X Gen 4 20.5*

Ping i210 5-P (26*-45*)

Ping iE1 50*

Ping Glide 3.0 54*/58*

Ping Fetch

How To Apply

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  Will help me with consistent alignment when setting up for a putt and face balanced at impact will help me square the putter face to my intended line at impact.
2. What is your handicap?  7.5

3. Location? Thomasville, GA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer?  Blade, preferably mFGP, mFGP DF or One.
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Strengths - green reading and speed control.  Weaknesses - hitting my intended line due to putter head not being square at impact.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  Public, would rate them 6 out of 10.  Speeds across all greens are consistent.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes, I play at least 5 days per week.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely

How To Apply

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? I've been cycling through putters trying to find the right one ever since the anchoring ban took away my beloved belly putter. I need to find the right one to develop confidence in & turn my putting back into a strength. The RST would help me set up consistently, so that would be one less thing I'd have to worry about. I've almost pulled the trigger on the Si5 Offset Mallet several times in the past couple of months after rolling one at the PGA Superstore, but just haven't committed for some reason.
2. What is your handicap? 8.4 index

3. Location? Just north of the DFW metro area
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Center shafted mallets in the 380g head weight range with an upright lie angle 
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strengths are green reading & lag putting. weaknesses are putting on slow greens and confidence over short putts.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? 90% is at a private course I live on. The greens have been great up until the deep freeze TX went through 2 months ago. Several of the greens around the lake sustained damage that have taken longer than expected to heal from. But they still roll true, just not as pretty.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes.

1. Alignment!!  I hit the line I am aimed at but not always confident I am aimed where I should be
2. Index is +.5

3. Alpena, Mi
4. Mallet! 
5. Strength is hitting my line, weakness is alignment (I often set up left of my line and push it back on my line)
6. Semi-Private.  Greens are average speed when you are lucky to have a flat putt, but greens are small and undulated.

7. Yes!! I play 3-4 times a week

8. Absolutely!!!

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

1. I believe the Seemore will help me keep a consistent ball position in my stance. I tend to get the ball too far forward from time to time. 

2. Handicap is 1.5

3. Wake Forest, NC 

4. I usually prefer a mallet putter 

5. Strengths of my putting are usually pretty good green reading. Weakness would be a tendency to pull putts under pressure. 

6. I play a semi private course with very fast bermuda greens that remain in great shape year round. 

7. I'm able to test within a week. 

8. I agree 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  Alignment and ensuring putt starts online

3. Location? Katy, TX
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Lag putting is strength but miss too many short putts due to alignment
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Private with very good greens

1. I gave up golf for 6 years due to some personal health and family related issues, and recently started going to the range and practice green again. The ability to work with the SeeMore Putter Institute as I get back into the game would allow me a chance to start fresh. I’m also recruiting my wife to try golf with me, so I’m pretty excited to find my game again. 
2. Currently don’t have one. When I stepped away in 2015, I was a 6.8. 

3. Portland, OR
4. Center Shafted. Face balanced preferred.
5. I’ve always been a streaky putter; good and bad. Strength is typically speed control. Weakness is putts inside 4’. 
6. Public. Varying consistency plus high seasonal variability due to living in the Pacific NW.

7. Yes.

8. Yes. 

Seemore can help my putting game because it is terrible and I love Seemore putters.

Hdcp is a 9 with putting hdcp being a 50!

Located on Gilbert, AZ

Tend to use a mallet, but always miss my Seemore from years ago

Strength in putting is that I know to grab my putter when I am on the green. Weakness is cannot hit a straight putt online to save my life!

Play a public course with excellent greens

I would start testing this putter the day I get it

Yes, I will post in this thread and take lots of pics. 

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

I am struggling most with alignment and would love to try out the classic seemore riflescope technology.

2. What is your handicap?

3. Location?

Gaylesville, AL

4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer

I currently use and have previously had the most success with a Del Mar / Odyssey 9 style putter but I've tried and putted great and awful with everything at one time or another. Would love to give a center shafted putter another go. Its been awhile.

5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?

When I'm on my speed control is excellent and I am lights out inside 10 feet. When I am off my pace control gets really poor and I struggle inside 5 feet. Biggest issue is consistent alignment when I struggle with short putts.

6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?

Nicer public courses usually estimated around 8-11 on the stimp. Primarily Bermuda greens.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?

Absolutely. I can't imagine a week without golf.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

Would love to. Always willing to help out others who love the great game.

G430 LST 9 Matrix 50M4 R Black Tie

BRNR Mini 11.5 Midr Proto 65R

Apex UW 2021 17 Smoke Black RDX 70 5.5

TSR2 21 & 24 AV Raw Blue 75R

T350 6-48 AMT Red R300

RTX Full Face Black 54 60 KBS Hi Rev 2 115

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 CH 34in SS Pistol 1.0

Srixon Q Star Tour 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Alignment and set up. Always been a fan of the simple concept seemore uses
2. What is your handicap? 4.4

3. Location? Austin tx 
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Wide body blades face balance or light toe hang
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Speed control and line. Weakness: reading greens
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public 8/10

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?    RST helps solidify my setup, and I don't second guess as much trying to manipulate the putter at the last second.  
2. What is your handicap?  5

3. Location? Joplin, MO
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer Lately I've preferred more of the mallet style putters with higher MOI
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Speed control and reading greens.  Weakness: alignment and manipulating putter through impact because I don't trust my alignment. 
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  semi-private   6.5/10

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? It will help with creating consistent alignment and setup at address. Helping me groove in a more repeatable stroke. 
2. What is your handicap? +4

3. Location? North Alabama 
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Something with a moderate amount of toe hang. However, I play many styles of putters. Usually adapting my stroke to that putter. Would love to get fit and find a putter that fits my natural stroke. Committing to that putter versus changing my stroke to fit the flavor of the week. 
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  I'm a tough critic with my putting, so I don't really have any strengths in my mind. My weaknesses are alignment and speed control on longer putts.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Private club with very well maintained bent grass greens. They average around 10-11 on the stimp. 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes. I'm usually at the course 3-4 days out of the week. 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely. I can assure you of a thorough and detailed review. 

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5° | Ventus TR Blue 6s

Taylormade BRNR Mini 13.5° | Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

Callaway Apex UW 19° | Tour AD TP 7s

Callaway XR Pro 23° | Tour AD DI 95x
Maltby TS3/TS4 5-PW | Dynamic Gold S300
Cleveland RTX 6: 50° 56° 60° | KBS Tour Custom 120s Black 

L.A.B. DF 3 Counterbalance 37.5" | TPT Putter Shaft 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Direction/Aiming on shorter putts inside 15'/ building confidence in alignment 
2. What is your handicap? 7.1

3. Location?  Berkshire Valley GC
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer Mid Mallet style 
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strengths - Speed/Touch Weekness - incorrect Alignment or lack of confidence in alignment which causes poor stokes on short putts
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public - Greens are usually mid speed, true roll with large breaks/slopes on longer putts 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?Yes 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?Yes 

• Consistency in putting stroke

2. What is your handicap?

3. Location?

• Long Beach, CA

4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer

• Blade

5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?

• Sometimes putter toe crosses over too much causing pulled putts. 

6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?

• Public, generally medium-to-firm slow to fast greens depending on the season. 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?

• Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

• Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Alignment 
2. What is your handicap? 5

3. Location? Dallas, TX
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strength, distance control.  Weakness, alignment
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, decent shape rolling pretty quick right now.  

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes! 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes!

- KC 

Edited by KC13

Wood Bros Kool Cat F-1 - 11°

TaylorMade Tour Cleek - 16°

Ping Eye 2 - 1 Iron

[Irons - TBD]

Cleveland Reg. 588 - Special 49°

Wilson Staff Dyna-Power - SW

Scotty Cameron CA Coronado - 34"

1. Think RST could help alignment and developing repeatable stroke
2. 14.6

3. North Alabama (only 90 miles from Seemore HQ!) 
4. Have used center shafted & mallet
5. Speed control is strength, inconsistencies in stroke is weakness
6. Public courses with fairly slow greens

7. Yes, I can test within a week 

8. Yes, I can post pictures & videos and respond promptly in review thread

Ben Hogan GS53 9* with UST Helium stiff  & Ben Hogan GS53 16* with UST Helium stiff

Titleist 816 H2 21* with stiff flex Diamana S+ Blue 70  

Ping G400 irons 5-AW with steel AWT shafts

Callaway MD4 Wide sole wedges 54* & 58*

Seemore Nashville One Studio Series