Jump to content

Tiger vertical and on crutches


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hawkeye77 said:

Saturday and Sunday morning ritual.  While I'm making coffee the little fella takes MY chair.  Why?  Because then I head for the sofa, and as soon as I'm there he rockets to the sofa so he can snuggle up and not have to watch the Euro Tour by himself. Crafty little so and so. Makes me laugh every time!

 

 

6F83189F-EA18-4EA2-B3D2-EA8EB62F2005_1_201_a.jpeg

Absolutely.   Try having a 110lb Great Pyrenees that wants to eat precisely when daddy does.  Her food is fine , but she wants it then and in eye sight of me.  Not before and  not after.  
 

you can’t say no. She can look you face to face if you’re sitting down.  
 

 

funny story about her.  
 

when I leash trained her I trained her on the left hand side.  My wife is left handed and I wanted her to not be hard for her to handle.  Now I have to walk my own dog on my left side.  Put her on the right and she will immediately balk and sit down until you orientate yourself properly.  
 

that and I somehow created the command “ easy “    Which to her means full stop.  It started when coming down stairs.  I’d say “ easy easy “ as if talking to my golfball.  This eventually led to her stopping in whichever step she’s on to wait for me to shut the door etc.  it works. So everyone in the house knows that “ easy “ means heel.  🤦‍♂️  I’m not sure who trained who. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

 

Mizuno ST-Z 9.5 Diamana TB 70TX 

Titleist ts2 16.5 * Tensei CK pro Blue 80TX

TM Sim tour 19*  Aldila proto 95TX  

Titleist T100 4-pw MMT 125TX 

Vokey sm7 50 54 58 MCI 125 mild  

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Border collie.  Bold move there.  Easily the smartest breed I’ve ever been around as far as problem solving and the ability to get into mischief.  An uncontrolled border collie is literally a mastermi

Saturday and Sunday morning ritual.  While I'm making coffee the little fella takes MY chair.  Why?  Because then I head for the sofa, and as soon as I'm there he rockets to the sofa so he can snuggle

Hopefully he will be able to beat 4 handicaps soon

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

Absolutely.   Try having a 110lb Great Pyrenees that wants to eat precisely when daddy does.  Her food is fine , but she wants it then and in eye sight of me.  Not before and  not after.  
 

you can’t say no. She can look you face to face if you’re sitting down.  
 

 

funny story about her.  
 

when I leash trained her I trained her on the left hand side.  My wife is left handed and I wanted her to not be hard for her to handle.  Now I have to walk my own dog on my left side.  Put her on the right and she will immediately balk and sit down until you orientate yourself properly.  
 

that and I somehow created the command “ easy “    Which to her means full stop.  It started when coming down stairs.  I’d say “ easy easy “ as if talking to my golfball.  This eventually led to her stopping in whichever step she’s on to wait for me to shut the door etc.  it works. So everyone in the house knows that “ easy “ means heel.  🤦‍♂️  I’m not sure who trained who. 

That's hilarious.  I want him on my right when walking wherever, including into and out of fields when hunting, but my wife always has him on her left when she walks him or takes him outside and he just insists on being on the left now.  So he and I both know who really rules the roost! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, manku said:

I’m not in instagram much, but the resolution of the photo looks like it was taken with my Motorola Razr. 
 

You would think he could afford a newer phone.  But he is rumored to be quite frugal.  

Probably has some crazy security measures he has to take after his iCloud leak. Could cause him to keep older technology. 

905S 9.5 Graffaloy Blue S
Ping G25 3 wood Diamana D+ X

Ping G25 3 hybrid S300
Mizuno MP-18 4-PW S300
Ping Glide Stealth 52*/ Ping Tour S 56*/Ping Glide 3.0 60*
Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 350 35”
Pro V1

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, manku said:

I’m not in instagram much, but the resolution of the photo looks like it was taken with my Motorola Razr. 
 

You would think he could afford a newer phone.  But he is rumored to be quite frugal.  


 

Ya, he frugal with a new golf course in the back yard  ; ) 

 

The pic actually looks like it’s taken into the sun plus it looks like it might be taken from far away. Like somebody took it then cropped it and said,

 

Hey, this isn’t bad, wanna post it?

 

And TW like, ahhh ok go ahead.

 

 

 

 

Edited by bscinstnct
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bscinstnct said:


 

Ya, he frugal with a new golf course in the back yard  ; ) 

 

The pic actually looks like it’s taken into the sun plus it looks like it might be taken from far away. Like somebody took it then cropped it and said,

 

Hey, this isn’t bad, wanna post it?

 

And TW like, ahhh ok go ahead.

 

 

 

 


ya that photo quality is terrible. It looks like a photo of a photo.

 

but it’s not because he’s “frugal”... it’s just that he doesn’t GAF about social media 😃 compared to some

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hawkeye77 said:

Saturday and Sunday morning ritual.  While I'm making coffee the little fella takes MY chair.  Why?  Because then I head for the sofa, and as soon as I'm there he rockets to the sofa so he can snuggle up and not have to watch the Euro Tour by himself. Crafty little so and so. Makes me laugh every time!

 

 

6F83189F-EA18-4EA2-B3D2-EA8EB62F2005_1_201_a.jpeg

What a beautiful dog!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bscinstnct said:


 

Ooof, hope it’s ok now.

 

In my case, I was  “standing up” a blocker with a shiver and my own DE got blocked and just had to fall right into my legs from the right. I recall they couldn’t take my helmet off while I was laying there because I refused to stop squeezing my face mask with both hands. 

Knock on wood it’s all good now.

 

Hope TW can do some sustainable leg work. Not even for just for golf but general health,  legs the key to the whole chain. 

I was a linebacker until I had knee surgery for torn cartilage. When I came back, they moved me to o-line. We were running a drill with 2 o-line, 2 d-line, a RB and a LB. we had to open a hole for the running back, and as I was blocking the line, the linebacker pancaked the running back onto my knee. When I finally sat up and looked down, from my knee down was cocked out to the side several degrees. That ended my football career. 
 

My knees creak and pop and grind all the time, but thankfully no lingering issues yet (happened when I was 16, 40 now). 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Laughing at how the ‘first photo of Tiger since the accident’ thread has turned into a skinny legs/dog thread! 😂 

Throttle mashed to the floor at point of tree impact at 75 mph and never touched the breaks... Him and his get away sticks very fortunate to be on the right side of putting green period. 😇 Here’s to hoping 🙏🏼 there isn’t yet another next time and happy he’s still around for his kids. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TiScape said:

Laughing at how the ‘first photo of Tiger since the accident’ thread has turned into a skinny legs/dog thread! 😂 

Throttle mashed to the floor at point of tree impact at 75 mph and never touched the breaks... Him and his get away sticks very fortunate to be on the right side of putting green period. 😇 Here’s to hoping 🙏🏼 there isn’t yet another next time and happy he’s still around for his kids. 

 

You know now that we see these pics...Maybe his legs weren't strong enough to press down the brakes firmly enough?

 

 

  • Haha 3

Cobra RadSpeed XB w/PX Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 70
Cobra F9 Tour 13 w/PX Hzrdus Smoke Black 70

Titleist TS3 20 w/PX hzrdus Smoke Black 80
Cobra King Forged TEC 4-GW w/Nippon Modus 130

Cobra King MIM Black 56 and 60 wedges w/ Modus 130

SGC #002 flow neck 385g

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bigred90gt said:

I was a linebacker until I had knee surgery for torn cartilage. When I came back, they moved me to o-line. We were running a drill with 2 o-line, 2 d-line, a RB and a LB. we had to open a hole for the running back, and as I was blocking the line, the linebacker pancaked the running back onto my knee. When I finally sat up and looked down, from my knee down was cocked out to the side several degrees. That ended my football career. 
 

My knees creak and pop and grind all the time, but thankfully no lingering issues yet (happened when I was 16, 40 now). 


 

Ooof, ya, I remember over the years in practice, once a year or so, you’d hear a blood curdling scream, and you knew somebody just trashed a knee. 
 

Isn’t football great! 🤣

 

Hey, what about “goal line” drill? One time this kid tried a Walter Payton over the top. Swear he came down vertical and landed right on his head! 
I thought he was dead but this kid was a big time wrestler too and did all kinds of lifting...for his neck! Prolly saved his life.

 

You look In your avatar like you in great shape. Keep it up. My knee was fine into my mid 40s but after not working out for years, it really started giving me problems. But I got back into fitness, especially keeping my legs in shape and, fingers crossed, knee feels great now. 

Edited by bscinstnct
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, tw_focus said:

Good to see TW back on his feet and in good spirits. I also noted the upper / lower body imbalance, I think he has a genetic tendency to that. Even when he was "chicken legs" he was still squatting 400 and deadlifting 500.

Absolutely genetics. He could probably work his calves every other day for a year and they’d never grow! Haha. I’ve seen big guys with tree trunks for legs that struggle with 6 plates on the leg press and scrawny little guys throw 4 plates (225) on the bench press and you watch to see if they can get a single rep and they throw it around like it’s a warm up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.golfmonthly.com/news/tiger-woods-spotted-watching-son-at-junior-event-230330

 

also watching C woods at junior tourney 

 

Crutches in the back of the cart but a good sign 

Edited by c7015
typo
  • Like 3

TS3 Smoke 70g (S Flex)
913 FD 3 wood Whiteboard (X Flex)
915 F 5 wood Blueboard (S Flex)
712U 4 Iron
714CB 5-6
718MB 7-PW 
Vokey SM7 50, 55, 60 
SC Newport 2.5

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 Travelers Championship - Discussion & Links
      2021 Titleist T100 irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist T100S irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist U 505 (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      Mitsubishi Tensei K series (red, white & blue US Open) shaft - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      Rickie Fowler's custom Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #2
       
      • 18 replies
    • Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Discussion and Links
      Please put any question or comments here.
       
      Links to the galleries...
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       


       
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       

       
        • Like
      • 4 replies
    • 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #1
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #2
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #3
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #4
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #5
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #6
       
       

       
       
      Bryson Nimmer's Bettinardi putter - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Dustin Johnson's got the putter try-outs going on - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 35 replies
    • 2021 Memorial - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       

       
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #1
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #2
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #3
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #4
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #5
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #6
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #7
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #8
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #9
       
       
       

       
       
       

       
      Piretti putter & cover for Hideki - 2021 Memorial
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Memorial
      New Odyssey (play like a kid) putter over - 2021 Memorial
      Bettinardi putters & covers - 2021 Memorial
      Ben An's Cameron putter - 2021 Memorial
       
       
      • 27 replies
    • 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge  - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #1
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #2
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #3
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #4
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #5
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #6
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #7
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge winner will get this Power wagon
      Eric Compton testing Axis 1 putter - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cameron putter and new cover - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
      • 7 replies

×
×
  • Create New...