Jump to content

i210 magic dust


thl9077
 Share

Recommended Posts

I’m sure this has been addressed somewhere, but I want to grab a set from PING. Any idea the time frame? Heard 10-12 WEEKS for irons?? By then it just makes sense to wait for Titleist and I59 in the fall

Cobra RadSpeed 7.5* - Motore F1 6X

Cobra RadSpeed 13* - Motore F1 7X

TM SIM UDI 2I - PX 6.5

U500 23* - PX 6.5 

718 CB 5-PW - PX 6.5 

SM8 52* 56* 60* - TI S400 

WHP #7 

 

Titleist Pro V1 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is another post on here which I'm to lazy to find for you (sorry) that talks about the i210 delivery times.  I ordered 4/16 with expected ship date 6/15 quoted from 2nd swing.  So average seems to be 8-10 week from order to ship.  So I'm still waiting.  I don't exchange clubs often, however this taught me to have a old back up set. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm always surprised to see the amount of tour players who play the i210s. When I've seen them in person, they look quite large. 

WITB (updated: 6/9/21)

Taylormade SIM Max 9.0 - Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 7x

Titleist 917F3 15.0 - Fujikura Speeder Evolution 757x

Mizuno MX23 3 iron - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Taylormade P770 4-PW - True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Callaway MD5 Jaws Raw 50, 54 - KBS $-Taper 120s

Taylormade Hi-Toe 58 - KBS Hi-Rev 115s

Odyssey O-Works 7 -34"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, philleeeeep said:

I'm always surprised to see the amount of tour players who play the i210s. When I've seen them in person, they look quite large. 

 

When one earns a living firing at pins, a little forgiveness goes a long way. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311XP Gen3 6, 0311P Gen3 7-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2021 at 11:45 AM, philleeeeep said:

I'm always surprised to see the amount of tour players who play the i210s. When I've seen them in person, they look quite large. 

 

 

I was and still am under the same impression but as @Argonne69 eloquently put it; a little forgiveness goes a long ways when firing at pins.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2021 at 12:05 AM, SUPERG said:

I’m sure this has been addressed somewhere, but I want to grab a set from PING. Any idea the time frame? Heard 10-12 WEEKS for irons?? By then it just makes sense to wait for Titleist and I59 in the fall

I ordered through a local fitter in late may, was told July 1 . I called to check a week ago and was told aug 1. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love mine, played some of my best golf under pressure with them.  Wish they held up better.   They get beat up looking with the finish they use.  Still feel great!

WITB

 

SIM 9.0 Diamana TB Stiff or PXG Proto X+

XR Pro 18 Speeder stiff

PXG 22 Hybrid Evenflow 80G CB Stiff

Ping I210 or 2020 P770 

Glide 2.0 

Scotty 5.5M with custom welded neck

Pro V1X with Alignment aid

Way too many golf bags, but K1-LO walking and Ping Tour Stand riding

Link to comment
Share on other sites

just got mine 2 weeks ago from Ping (2 month wait) . Even after 2 rounds they are already showing a lot of wear. Very happy with the soft feel. I got a little crazy with the shafts (X100). I hit them fine but i think I prefer the feel of a stiff iron shaft better. Can anyone recommend a stiff shaft for these for a higher-speed, lower hcp player? I am also worried about ballooning after coming from x100. KBS tour stiff maybe? Modus? thanks

Taylormade M2
Callaway Epic 15 degree
Titleist 910H
Titleist 716CB with Dynamic Gold S400 4-PW
Titleist Vokey 56, 60
Titleist Scotty California Monterey 35 in
Titleist Pro V1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Cpr3584 said:

just got mine 2 weeks ago from Ping (2 month wait) . Even after 2 rounds they are already showing a lot of wear. Very happy with the soft feel. I got a little crazy with the shafts (X100). I hit them fine but i think I prefer the feel of a stiff iron shaft better. Can anyone recommend a stiff shaft for these for a higher-speed, lower hcp player? I am also worried about ballooning after coming from x100. KBS tour stiff maybe? Modus? thanks

S300/S400 is my vote played the standard and DG120 versions, I am a higher SS player but x100 isn’t the right feel for me though I have tried a few times. I really didn’t get along with the Modus shafts I tried either…but maybe I’m weird

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Came to the i210 from JPX 919 Tour and couldn't be happier. Have these with the Modus 120X and have never been more accurate or confident with irons. Extremely happy with my decision to go this direction and won't be changing anytime soon.

  • Like 2

Ping G425 LST Tensei AV Raw White 65 TX

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 15* MCA Tensei AV Raw Blue 75X

Ping G425 3 Hybrid 19* MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 85S

Ping i210 4-PW Nippon Modus 120X

Titleist Vokey SM7 52* 8F 56* 10S 60* 8M DG S300

Scotty Cameron Special Select Flowback 5 BGT LE Stability Shaft

Titleist Prov1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BDowning said:

Came to the i210 from JPX 919 Tour and couldn't be happier. Have these with the Modus 120X and have never been more accurate or confident with irons. Extremely happy with my decision to go this direction and won't be changing anytime soon.


I just ordered that exact same combo. How are the launch and spin with that shaft?  I got the TX cause I got paranoid with too much spin lol I hope I don’t regret not going with the X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bought a set pre-season.  My first new set in over a decade.  They hit the ball very high. Very very very high and I have trouble bringing the flight down on them (not usually a problem for me).  I did hit the fitting club pretty high as well, but I had thought that I would be able to knock the shot down when needed but I just can't with these.  I have the KBS Tour 130X shaft in them.  After a lot of range balls and 20 rounds I am starting to think I either need a completely different shaft in them, or they don't really work for me.  I am coming from a set of i3 blades with Aerotech 110 X shafts (125 in the wedges).  I haven't hit the i3 blades in 2 years though as they are in a different location than I am right now but will be hitting them again in August so I can compare.  I do have a set of FC115CW X shafts that I could install in them... but Ping hates a reshaft they haven't done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, golfaddict1015 said:

Just curious has anyone complained to PING regarding how easy the coating wears off on the irons?

I have 20 rounds on mine and except for a couple clubs that hit a rock, they basically look brand new.  Do you have a picture? Here's my PW.  Arccos tells me I have hit it 71 times during rounds and I have hit it easily 100+ times on the range.  Yes, it's actually a Glide 3.0 PW but same coating and my i210s look the same.  Added shots of the 9i, hit 86 shots on course in the mud, dirt, and from fairway bunkers, and the range.  The small defect is from hitting a rock when hitting out of a hazard and any club would have been damaged from that.  The face still looks new.  I'm a fairly good ball striker hitting ball then the ground so maybe that makes a difference?  I also clean the face each shot when hitting at a range.  Helps me to pace myself and to take care of my clubs.

PWa.JPG

PWb.JPG

9ia.JPG

9ib.JPG

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Htk084 said:


I just ordered that exact same combo. How are the launch and spin with that shaft?  I got the TX cause I got paranoid with too much spin lol I hope I don’t regret not going with the X

I came from some CTL X's in the JPX 919T and had some concern about spin as well. These launch lower then the CTL and although spin is a hair higher, I have absolutely zero issues playing in the wind as I can flight these with less effort then the 919/CTL combo I had previously. Driver speed is anywhere from 110-113 and the X fits me just fine. That being said, I fit better into the 115-120G range for irons, so the TX at 126G would be far too much for me. I haven't lost any distance with the Modus and a much improved dispersion and overall consistency through the bag. 

 

 

Ping G425 LST Tensei AV Raw White 65 TX

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 15* MCA Tensei AV Raw Blue 75X

Ping G425 3 Hybrid 19* MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 85S

Ping i210 4-PW Nippon Modus 120X

Titleist Vokey SM7 52* 8F 56* 10S 60* 8M DG S300

Scotty Cameron Special Select Flowback 5 BGT LE Stability Shaft

Titleist Prov1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Cachaulo said:

S300/S400 is my vote played the standard and DG120 versions, I am a higher SS player but x100 isn’t the right feel for me though I have tried a few times. I really didn’t get along with the Modus shafts I tried either…but maybe I’m weird

Thanks- i may end up back with S300 (played them for 15 years) but I like the feel of kbs/modus so much better and i think i'll enjoy golf more long term with those. Not worried about higher ball flight as long as there is no distance loss. puzzles me when people complain about hitting irons too high. I want to hit my irons high! it really helps attacking pins with hard surfaces and fast greens

Taylormade M2
Callaway Epic 15 degree
Titleist 910H
Titleist 716CB with Dynamic Gold S400 4-PW
Titleist Vokey 56, 60
Titleist Scotty California Monterey 35 in
Titleist Pro V1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BDowning said:

I came from some CTL X's in the JPX 919T and had some concern about spin as well. These launch lower then the CTL and although spin is a hair higher, I have absolutely zero issues playing in the wind as I can flight these with less effort then the 919/CTL combo I had previously. Driver speed is anywhere from 110-113 and the X fits me just fine. That being said, I fit better into the 115-120G range for irons, so the TX at 126G would be far too much for me. I haven't lost any distance with the Modus and a much improved dispersion and overall consistency through the bag. 

 

 

Yeah that’s the thing with those shafts I’ve always heard of such great dispersion, looking forward to trying them! Glad ur enjoying yours 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gticlay said:

I bought a set pre-season.  My first new set in over a decade.  They hit the ball very high. Very very very high and I have trouble bringing the flight down on them (not usually a problem for me).  I did hit the fitting club pretty high as well, but I had thought that I would be able to knock the shot down when needed but I just can't with these.  I have the KBS Tour 130X shaft in them.  After a lot of range balls and 20 rounds I am starting to think I either need a completely different shaft in them, or they don't really work for me.  I am coming from a set of i3 blades with Aerotech 110 X shafts (125 in the wedges).  I haven't hit the i3 blades in 2 years though as they are in a different location than I am right now but will be hitting them again in August so I can compare.  I do have a set of FC115CW X shafts that I could install in them... but Ping hates a reshaft they haven't done.

Have you looked into the CTapers? I have always had a high ball flight to the point is shorts my distances dramatically. When getting fitted (I went i500) these shafts brought my flight down, lowered my dispersion and gave me a much more projected flight. Some of it may be the head of course, but it's much different than my i15s with S300U's. My low HCP friends say it feels like swinging rebar, but it works for me. I do wish I had tested a little more with the R flex, as the S feels like I have to go after it a little more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, 9ironiscash said:

Has anyone played both these and the Bridgestone j15 cb? I love my stones but wondering what if anything would be gained with a possible switch. Any comparisons would be appreciated!

 

I have played both.  Still have my J15 CB, moved the i210.  Honestly, I do not think there is anything to gain going i210 over the J15 CB.  The Stones are insanely forgiving for what they are IMO and the sole design is better for more conditions than the i210.  I found the 210 tough in firm conditions due to the bounce and they do seem to fly pretty high.  That's a good thing in the long irons but didn't love it as I got down the bag.  Distance control with the 210 is great, consistent, but if you are looking for these to be like a GI iron in a player package, I do not think that is really what they are.  I find my S55 to be just as forgiving, but for me, better through the turf.  

 

They are great irons, but so are the J15s.... if you are having the urge to try them I'd say, do it.  They seem to surprise some as being a really good fit, just don't move the clubs you currently use until you have a few rounds on the 210s.

  • Thanks 1

Callaway Mavrik 10.5 (set to -1) Aldila Rogue white 60x

Titleist 917f2 16.5 (C1)  Aldila Rogue Silver 70s

Ping G25  20  TFC 189s

Mizuno MP20 MMC 4-P KBS $Taper 120

Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 52/12, 58/10

Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

 

Snell MTB 

Jones Utility Rover

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, 4x4GGG said:

Have you looked into the CTapers? I have always had a high ball flight to the point is shorts my distances dramatically. When getting fitted (I went i500) these shafts brought my flight down, lowered my dispersion and gave me a much more projected flight. Some of it may be the head of course, but it's much different than my i15s with S300U's. My low HCP friends say it feels like swinging rebar, but it works for me. I do wish I had tested a little more with the R flex, as the S feels like I have to go after it a little more. 

 

Yes, the TM guys fit me into the $-Taper X as did Cobra (slightly lower launching than the C-Taper).  The Ping fitter was so excited with me hitting my 7 iron 135ft up and pretty long with the KBS 130 Tour X, she highly recommended them.  I regret not trying more shafts in them now.  I should search for a launch comparison between the 130 Tour X, the Aerotech X shafts, $-Taper, etc.  Actually, I have but they are not all typically on the same charts so hard to compare. Note: I did find a pretty nice comparison on MGS and the C-taper and Aerotech both launched the lowest.  Aerotech was extremely consistent with spin no matter what the swingspeed, PX6.0 with higher swingspeeds had the tightest dispersion, by far.  Wish they had a x and 6.5 comparison as well.

Shafts.png

Edited by gticlay
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jwb10 said:

  Had mine for 2 1/2 years. Great clubs, excellent results. As to the finish, come on. They're golf clubs. You know, things you bang into the ground to send a hard ball into the air. The finish is fine, durable and as designed. Ever look at the clubs pros hit to make a living? Not museum pieces but working tools for artisans. Whining about bag chatter and dings is whacked....

I will say the old bead blasted "wrx" finish lasts nearly forever.  I'm still playing i3 blades - hundreds of rounds and they look as good now as they did after 5 rounds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chiming in to confirm these indeed do have magic dust. My iron play has never been better, and played the best round of my life with these yesterday - 72, and Arccos said my approach game was a +5 handicap 😳. These are just so dang consistent. Absolutely no surprises yardage-wise with these. I know my numbers, and if I miss, I know what’s going to happen. I haven’t had a comprable iron in the past, to be fair, but putting these in turned my iron play from a weakness to a strength. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ping G410LST, 9, Ventus Blue 6S

Titleist TS2, 15, Hzrdus Smoke Black 70, 6.0

Titleist 818H1, 21 (set to 20), Tensei White Pro 90, S

Ping i210, 4-P (retro spec), DG 120 X

Ping Glide 2.0, 52 SS (bent to 51), 56 SS (bent to 55)

Jaws MD5, 60.8

Odyssey Triple Track 10 S, 34"

Z-Star XV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, arenapoutine said:

Chiming in to confirm these indeed do have magic dust. My iron play has never been better, and played the best round of my life with these yesterday - 72, and Arccos said my approach game was a +5 handicap 😳. These are just so dang consistent. Absolutely no surprises yardage-wise with these. I know my numbers, and if I miss, I know what’s going to happen. I haven’t had a comprable iron in the past, to be fair, but putting these in turned my iron play from a weakness to a strength. 

 

 

I've said that the spin regulates yardage.......you don't deviate from stock number into or downwind......VERY CONSISTENT with a true flight.....NOT a super strong distance iron from my perspective but the trust of a good strike going the proper number is so very satisfying! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I only get out once a week on public courses and play off about 12 and while everyone, including subtle nudging by my fitter, was suggesting I move more towards a GI club, I tried 10 different clubs in the fall and settled on the i210s. I find them visually appealing which gives me a lot of confidence at address, especially the lower offset and simple, uncluttered design.  Distances were the same as my current clubs but with about 800 rpm more spin in the 7 iron and a higher ball flight. We've been locked down much of the spring in Ontario but the few times I've been out have left me with a smile on my face. Being able to hit the ball higher and coming in soft is so pretty to watch for a guy that's used to a lower ball flight.  It's very subjective but I find them very forgiving and have good feel for where I hit the ball on the face, something I never got with my older GI sets of clubs. As a mid-handicapper I don't hit every shot flush and a couple of times a round I find myself saying, "I thinned that" or "I mishit that" and it still finds it's way around the green somehow.

Edited by Johnnypenso
adding text
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2021 at 5:33 AM, nilopol said:

There is another post on here which I'm to lazy to find for you (sorry) that talks about the i210 delivery times.  I ordered 4/16 with expected ship date 6/15 quoted from 2nd swing.  So average seems to be 8-10 week from order to ship.  So I'm still waiting.  I don't exchange clubs often, however this taught me to have a old back up set. 

I ordered late fall in Canada and it took 10 weeks to get them delivered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I played an outing with a guy still using early 2000’s Ping irons and I play with a coworker that does as well.  I feel like the i210’s I just ordered will be with me for a long time.  Maybe in a backup set that I keep with my family in AZ for winter escape but still in my possession. They seem to have that kind of cult following. I already play g410 woods so yeah I guess I’m going to be almost all Ping in the bag. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RSM Classic - Discussion and Links
      2021 RSM Classic - Monday
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #1
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brett Drewitt - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Matt Wallace - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Josh Creel - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Ben Crane - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Justin Lower - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Adam Svensson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brendon Todd - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Kiradech Aphibarnrat - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Bill Haas - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Max Homa - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Nick Watney - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
      New Odyssey Tri Hot putters - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
       
       
      • 2 replies
    • 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Pat Perez - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Tony Finau - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Kramer Hickok - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Nate Lashley - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Seamus Powers - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Dylan Frittelli - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      C.T. Pan - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Chase Koepka - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Branden Grace - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Marc Leishman - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Martin Laird - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Shane Lowery - WITB - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
      Cameron CT T-11 putter - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      New Graphite Design shafts - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron cover from 2021 ZOZO Championship - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Bettinardi covers - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron CT putters - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
       
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #3
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!
      L.A.B. Golf is choosing ten GolfWRX members to receive their MEZZ.1 putter early and put their brand new product to the test before reporting back to the community about what they see. The selected testers will be one of the first to experience the MEZZ.1 from L.A.B. GOLF, their newest Lie Angle Balanced design, ahead of it's January 2022 launch!
       
      About The L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1 Putter
      MEZZ.1 is our new mid-mallet putter that’s fully CNC machined from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum (body) and 303 stainless steel (midsection) to create our best-feeling — and we think best looking — putter to date. It includes 10 weights (eight on the bottom, two on the sides) that allow us to individually build each putter to a golfer’s exact specifications.
       
      How To Apply
      In a post below, answer the following questions.
       
      1. City, State?
      2. Handicap?
      3. What is your current putter?
      4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?
      5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?
      6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
       
      That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!
       
      • 435 replies
    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
      • 15 replies

×
×
  • Create New...