Jump to content

2021 Honda LPGA Thailand (May 06 - 09)


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Supermilo said:

whoa?  which tournament?  I’m confused LOL... she's trying to qualify for the USWO on Mon/Tue... 

Opps, I thought all the Open qualifiers were done, she's in the Pure Silk the following week and probably in the match play the week after also.  I think many top pro's could take that one off, It's a 5 day (starts Wed) event that's week before the US Open.  I think many players who feel the have shot at the US Open won't wanna play around with the match play event.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She has a sun allergy. Get off your high horse. Oh wait you’re from Texas it seems like 

Lydia is literally losing weight before our very eyes, during this round! Love the ice pack on top of head look. 

72 players in the field, and two are wearing masks. If you bothered listening, you would have learned that Hyo Joo is dealing with an allergic reaction to the Sun.   

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Stooch said:

 

 

I think Atthaya has to find a way to get more LPGA starts which probably won't be a problem now, kinda like college, the Thai tour will do nothing to push her forward and could possibly be regressive.  Judging by the look on her face when the fans cheered her birdie miss on the 18th she may want a break from the Thai fans for a bit, she did smile right afterwards but the initial impression on her face was less than impressed iMO and sometimes it's the little things that motivate a player.  Nothing I seen this week removes the impression this girl is a stud and all the indications were there that she's gonna be a dominant player on the LPGA tour.

 

Could those have been fans cheering for Ariya's win as opposed to Atthaya's miss? I was thinking had there been a full gallery she wouldn't have heard it.

Edited by AWinfortheAges
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AWinfortheAges said:

Could those have been fans cheering for Ariya's win as opposed to Atthaya's miss? I was thinking had their been a full gallery she wouldn't have heard it.

Perception and reality and perception is what's usually stronger, the look on her face when it happened was really telling.  You are in all likelihood 100% correct about cheering for Ariya but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt Atthaya hearing people cheering her miss.  Again things like this can be internal motivation, kinda like "OK, I see I'm on the bottom of the Thai totem pole in term of perceived importance, now watch what i do and we'll talk again next year" 🙂

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Golf Dino said:

 

Well this didn't age well!  😄 All kidding aside ... Ariya shot the lights out today.  

In sports betting we call this the "MOUSH", sorta like counting you chickens before they are hatched, this particular MOUSH cost me over a grand (j/k) lol  You don't have to cry for me I still made a few hundred for her finishing in the top 5.  Not gonna lie, the last 2 events hit pretty hard both players finishing 2nd, while I did make good money off it, I also basically lost a nice 2 week all inclusive vacation to a nice Caribbean Island 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stooch said:

In sports betting we call this the "MOUSH", sorta like counting you chickens before they are hatched, this particular MOUSH cost me over a grand (j/k) lol  You don't have to cry for me I still made a few hundred for her finishing in the top 5.  Not gonna lie, the last 2 events hit pretty hard both players finishing 2nd, while I did make good money off it, I also basically lost a nice 2 week all inclusive vacation to a nice Caribbean Island 😂

I'd like trackman or whatever device to track bodily functions of leaders with a one/two stroke lead in the last 2 holes of an excruciating close golf tournament ... and see if we can get some data to know how to bet on it prior to them reaching hole #17... 😁   sort of like a heart rate monitor but with all the bells and whistles and shown on live TV ☺︎

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raving Shanker said:

I thought that too. It was as if the distances were carefully chosen. If the par 5's, and that one par 4, were 30 yards shorter or longer they would reachable to almost the entire field, or to nobody. 5 holes of this nature was too many.

 

Let's not forget they played (all 4 days ?) preferred lies. Their drives were basically hitting and plugging. Occasionally I saw one roll out a little bit. They are in the rainy season.

 

The Thai ladies have a tremendous home court advantage though. I think the announcer said Ariya has been playing that course since she was 11 and I expect the other Thai ladies have similar experience there as well.

 

I set the Tivo last night and as I'm falling asleep I thought  "What if there's a playoff or if it rains ?" Duh Ohhhhhh. :classic_laugh: And sure enough my DVR was finished while the last chaser was in the 18th fairway when the rain came.

 

Anywho, as a previous poster mentioned, 15, playing as a driveable par 4 (at least the final day), takes all the fire out of that hole. From the regular tee that creek is in play and further, it's a difficult hole to place your tee shot and when you lay back "too much" a really difficult 2nd.

 

And 18 played at 428. They said "long iron" for Ariya but that ball stopped awfully quickly. :classic_rolleyes:

 

And those greens, in drier weather are like Augusta. Steep slopes and fast as all get out. The wet weather made putting a fair bit easier. When an earlier finished was a couple of feet off the green, hole high right of 18, I was thinking "Good luck with that". And her putt was going along decently nearing the hole. I said to myself "Goodbye" and the ball stopped a couple of feet away. 🙃

 

But Ariya played her best and it was an exciting finish - even though I didn't see the last "man" standing. :classic_laugh:

 

Congrats to Ariya

 

 

  • Like 3

Want more posters to read and reply ? "[EMBRACE] THE LINE BREAK"

 

Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond 9.0 Tour AD TP-6 Stiff

Ping G400 hybrid, 19*, 70 gr Stock Stiff

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, 52, 60, DGS300

Vokey SM8 56/08 (Thanks WRX !!!)

Seemore MT7 Face Balanced (Today)

Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Argonne69 said:

I guess Patty is human after all. Definitely has the length, and will certainly win again soon, but her short game needs polishing. She looked like she was dealing with allergies. I know that pain. 

 

To me it seems like Patty was suffering from a nose bleed

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Stooch said:

Perception and reality and perception is what's usually stronger, the look on her face when it happened was really telling.  You are in all likelihood 100% correct about cheering for Ariya but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt Atthaya hearing people cheering her miss.  Again things like this can be internal motivation, kinda like "OK, I see I'm on the bottom of the Thai totem pole in term of perceived importance, now watch what i do and we'll talk again next year" 🙂

Ya...it seemed like Atthaya was a bit p*ssed off at that cheer.

 

I could understand a loud cheer if it was Kerr missing the putt.😂

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Stooch said:

Judging by the look on her face when the fans cheered her birdie miss on the 18th she may want a break from the Thai fans for a bit, she did smile right afterwards but the initial impression on her face was less than impressed iMO and sometimes it's the little things that motivate a player. 

 

Nothing I seen this week removes the impression this girl is a stud and all the indications were there that she's gonna be a dominant player on the LPGA tour.

 

Ya....judging by the cheer....Atthaya does need a break from the Thai fans....I bet China would pay her $10M to change citizenship.🤣

 

No question Atthaya has TALENT...but I gotta see 2 years of great play on the LPGA before I'll call anyone a DOMINANT player.

Edited by KBong
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got a handful of young guns playing some great golf right now. We also have a handful of former World #1s coming back into form. Then of course we have the current World #1 and #3 who can light up a course at ant time. There's also a few dozen proven winners out there who can win when it's their turn.

 

As was stated early, winning is hard. I don't see it getting any easier this season.

 

  • Like 3

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stooch said:

My one gripe about the course set-up is it really puts 1/2 the field at a disadvantage, not sure if this is a Beth Ann special but 4 reachable par5's and a drivable par4 for the long hitters but just a little too long for the shorter hitters is just a bit too much.  Over the course of 4 rounds IMO that's just too much of a disadvantage for what really is an arbitrary skill.  But whatever this stuff won't affect any of my favorite players, they'll be fine so whatever I guess lol 

They gotta stop making the course into pitch & putts.

I don't need to see -22 win an event....Quail Hollow is playing tough and great at a likely winning score between -9 to -11.

 

I can't stand a driveable par 4 when the hole was not designed that way with ZERO risk/reward off a shorter tee.

 

They made the #14 hole at Vancouver Golf Club a driveable par 4 at the 2015 CWO.

I have played the course....there is nothing PENAL around the green and it simply played as a straight forward long par 3.

 

There are few holes like #10 at Riviera.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, KBong said:

Ya....judging by the cheer....Atthaya does need a break from the Thai fans....I bet China would pay her $10M to change citizenship.🤣

 

No question Atthaya has TALENT...but I gotta see 2 years of great play on the LPGA before I'll all anyone a DOMINANT player.

My gauge is standard and stands when back tested.  Prolific winner before 18 and #1 Amateur in the World before 18.  Could she miss, sure but this usually proves you as a winner on the LPGA and the younger you achieve that #1 Amateur status is usually an indication of how dominant in terms of wins you'll be.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KBong said:

They gotta stop making the course into pitch & putts.

I don't need to see -22 win an event....Quail Hollow is playing tough and great at a likely winning score between -9 to -11.

 

I can't stand a driveable par 4 when the hole was not designed that way with ZERO risk/reward off a shorter tee.

 

They made the #14 hole at Vancouver Golf Club a driveable par 4 at the 2015 CWO.

I have played the course....there is nothing PENAL around the green and it simply played as a straight forward long par 3.

 

There are few holes like #10 at Riviera.

And yet Quail Hollow today has a 304 yard downhill downwind par 4.  Mitchell hit 21* hybrid just short. 
 

 

As @Argonne69 mentioned the ladies were getting zero roll this week. If they played a few holes up so it played 6400 instead of 6600 it’s still the equivalent of about 7410 men’s length. 

  • Like 2

WITB
Titleist TSi3 9* PX Riptide CB 60s

Titleist TS3 strong 3 wood 13.5* PX Hzrdus. Smoke 75s

Titleist 818H2 19* hybrid Tensei Blue

Srixon ZX7 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125s

Taylormade MG2 50* 54* 58* DG S300

Scotty Cameron Newport Special Select 34” with flow neck by LaMont

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind them moving the tees up on a hole to make it reachable, but there has to be some risk involved. The 16th at the Kia is a good example. It's not designed as a short 4, but with the slope right of the green, water left, and a deep green that's not an automatic two putt, it's not an automatic birdie. 

 

Now, a par 5 that's less than 450 yds? I dunno. 

 

  • Like 1

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites

In Gee and Lydia both averaged over 260 yds for the week. Yeah, the firm conditions early in the season have skewed the stats, but 260+ in those wet conditions is no joke. 

 

So Yeon and Chella both averaged less than 250 for the week, but each had a solid top 10. 

 

Length is nice, but it doesn't tell the whole story. Proximity to the hole, and making putts still rules. 

 

  • Like 4

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Argonne69 said:

I don't mind them moving the tees up on a hole to make it reachable, but there has to be some risk involved. The 16th at the Kia is a good example. It's not designed as a short 4, but with the slope right of the green, water left, and a deep green that's not an automatic two putt, it's not an automatic birdie. 

 

Now, a par 5 that's less than 450 yds? I dunno. 

 

I look at it like the this. The men have a few 500 yard par 5’s. The 428 yard 18th the pin was on the very front of the green and required an uphill second. A back pin would play 450+ but would be easier to get close. The soft greens were the reason Ariya was able to get so close. I don’t recall anyone else really stopping it in close proximity.

  • Like 1

WITB
Titleist TSi3 9* PX Riptide CB 60s

Titleist TS3 strong 3 wood 13.5* PX Hzrdus. Smoke 75s

Titleist 818H2 19* hybrid Tensei Blue

Srixon ZX7 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125s

Taylormade MG2 50* 54* 58* DG S300

Scotty Cameron Newport Special Select 34” with flow neck by LaMont

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shilgy said:

I look at it like the this. The men have a few 500 yard par 5’s. The 428 yard 18th the pin was on the very front of the green and required an uphill second. A back pin would play 450+ but would be easier to get close. The soft greens were the reason Ariya was able to get so close. I don’t recall anyone else really stopping it in close proximity.

 

I don't disagree in general, but both the men and the women should be honest and call it what it is, a long par 4. Would playing a par 71 course change anything? Nope. 

 

I think it simply gives too much ammo to the naysayers. 

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Argonne69 said:

In Gee and Lydia both averaged over 260 yds for the week. Yeah, the firm conditions early in the season have skewed the stats, but 260+ in those wet conditions is no joke. 

 

So Yeon and Chella both averaged less than 250 for the week, but each had a solid top 10. 

 

Length is nice, but it doesn't tell the whole story. Proximity to the hole, and making putts still rules. 

 

I say putting matters also but when factored in with proximity it's usually a little from column A and a little from column B, although I do think being off on proximity hurts a little more.  Patty yesterday was hitting bombs with terrible proximity and decent putting for the most part was -2, Atthaya hitting bombs and great proximity with bad putting was -4.  I think Chella and So Yeon were putting great and had decent proximity, So Yeon did make a couple long ones, as did Amy (proximity had very little to do with her success lol) and also Ariya who made a few long ones even for par.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Argonne69 said:

 

I don't disagree in general, but both the men and the women should be honest and call it what it is, a long par 4. Would playing a par 71 course change anything? Nope. 

 

I think it simply gives too much ammo to the naysayers. 

See, I come at it differently, I don't care about the men's game, I judge the men by what I see them do against other men.  The par 5's were all literally 2 shots for all the long hitters and shorter hitter basically have to lay up.  I think you should have 2 of the par 5's playing over 500 to make everybody (almost) have to hit small wedge rather than 2 putts our in many case an easier little pitch or chip. and if you're gonna make a par 4 drivable make it drivable for almost everyone, I don't care if longer player use an iron.  Also, if you wanna use  short par 5's grow the rough and make it penal or actually pinch some fairway rather than the typical LPGA farmer field which they normally drive to lol.  Even grow it up around the green at least give some sort of reward for accuracy

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Again. When are we going to get ShotLink? 

  • Like 3

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Argonne69 said:

 

I don't disagree in general, but both the men and the women should be honest and call it what it is, a long par 4. Would playing a par 71 course change anything? Nope. 

 

I think it simply gives too much ammo to the naysayers. 

Except they generally don’t change par during an event. Now that would be confusing!  Naysayers be bleeped 😇…..it’s no different than the men’s tour moving tees around.

  • Haha 1

WITB
Titleist TSi3 9* PX Riptide CB 60s

Titleist TS3 strong 3 wood 13.5* PX Hzrdus. Smoke 75s

Titleist 818H2 19* hybrid Tensei Blue

Srixon ZX7 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125s

Taylormade MG2 50* 54* 58* DG S300

Scotty Cameron Newport Special Select 34” with flow neck by LaMont

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stooch said:

See, I come at it differently, I don't care about the men's game, I judge the men by what I see them do against other men.  The par 5's were all literally 2 shots for all the long hitters and shorter hitter basically have to lay up.  I think you should have 2 of the par 5's playing over 500 to make everybody (almost) have to hit small wedge rather than 2 putts our in many case an easier little pitch or chip. and if you're gonna make a par 4 drivable make it drivable for almost everyone, I don't care if longer player use an iron.  Also, if you wanna use  short par 5's grow the rough and make it penal or actually pinch some fairway rather than the typical LPGA farmer field which they normally drive to lol.  Even grow it up around the green at least give some sort of reward for accuracy

Money

 

2 minutes ago, Argonne69 said:

Again. When are we going to get ShotLink? 

Money

 

Lol, money makes the difference. Hence we do not have Shotlink and typically the courses do not do the prep work that the men’s tour does.

  • Like 1

WITB
Titleist TSi3 9* PX Riptide CB 60s

Titleist TS3 strong 3 wood 13.5* PX Hzrdus. Smoke 75s

Titleist 818H2 19* hybrid Tensei Blue

Srixon ZX7 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125s

Taylormade MG2 50* 54* 58* DG S300

Scotty Cameron Newport Special Select 34” with flow neck by LaMont

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shilgy said:

Money

 

Money

 

Lol, money makes the difference. Hence we do not have Shotlink and typically the courses do not do the prep work that the men’s tour does.

 

No doubt. However, didn't the tour announce a year or so ago that they'd be adding ShotLink, or some similar tech? I'm wondering if the pandemic blew those plans out of the water. 

 

  • Like 1

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Argonne69 said:

 

No doubt. However, didn't the tour announce a year or so ago that they'd be adding ShotLink, or some similar tech? I'm wondering if the pandemic blew those plans out of the water. 

 

I'm not sure of all tech involved in shot link but it's been around long enough you can probably get an older version of tech at on of these sports media companies garage sells so to speak lol  I'm not sure it's all money. I think it might more the top would look fine with this data but bottom would look really bad, just a hunch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Argonne69 said:

 

No doubt. However, didn't the tour announce a year or so ago that they'd be adding ShotLink, or some similar tech? I'm wondering if the pandemic blew those plans out of the water. 

 

I don’t recall that but it would be great if they did.  Geeks like us don’t want to know just the scores we want to know how they did it.
  The typical fan has no idea the difference in course setups besides yardage. Quail Hollow back tees are rated at 77.2. Add the tourney conditions and it would be probably 79 or so. Siam CC Old Course is rated 71.4. And the condition was probably about normal for that club. So the top ladies were shooting 4-5 strokes per round under the rating. And the same cast of characters has been shooting that every week.  Patty and Lydia in particular come to mind that have been on a roll of late with few poor showings.

WITB
Titleist TSi3 9* PX Riptide CB 60s

Titleist TS3 strong 3 wood 13.5* PX Hzrdus. Smoke 75s

Titleist 818H2 19* hybrid Tensei Blue

Srixon ZX7 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125s

Taylormade MG2 50* 54* 58* DG S300

Scotty Cameron Newport Special Select 34” with flow neck by LaMont

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stooch said:

I'm not sure of all tech involved in shot link but it's been around long enough you can probably get an older version of tech at on of these sports media companies garage sells so to speak lol  I'm not sure it's all money. I think it might more the top would look fine with this data but bottom would look really bad, just a hunch.

I’m not believing the “really bad” part but perhaps you’re right. IMO the ladies depth is like the men’s tour in 1975 or so. About 3 shots difference in scoring average from 1-100.  But I see the women as getting deeper all the time. Biggest issue might be playing time. With fewer total events the top players play a larger percentage of the events leaving fewer opportunities for those below. For example Bianca P has only played two events so far. 

  • Like 2

WITB
Titleist TSi3 9* PX Riptide CB 60s

Titleist TS3 strong 3 wood 13.5* PX Hzrdus. Smoke 75s

Titleist 818H2 19* hybrid Tensei Blue

Srixon ZX7 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125s

Taylormade MG2 50* 54* 58* DG S300

Scotty Cameron Newport Special Select 34” with flow neck by LaMont

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Discussion and Links
      Please put any question or comments here.
       
      Links to the galleries...
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       


       
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       

       
        • Like
      • 3 replies
    • 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #1
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #2
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #3
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #4
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #5
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #6
       
       

       
       
      Bryson Nimmer's Bettinardi putter - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Dustin Johnson's got the putter try-outs going on - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 35 replies
    • 2021 Memorial - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       

       
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #1
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #2
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #3
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #4
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #5
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #6
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #7
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #8
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #9
       
       
       

       
       
       

       
      Piretti putter & cover for Hideki - 2021 Memorial
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Memorial
      New Odyssey (play like a kid) putter over - 2021 Memorial
      Bettinardi putters & covers - 2021 Memorial
      Ben An's Cameron putter - 2021 Memorial
       
       
      • 27 replies
    • 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge  - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #1
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #2
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #3
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #4
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #5
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #6
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #7
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge winner will get this Power wagon
      Eric Compton testing Axis 1 putter - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cameron putter and new cover - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
      • 7 replies
    • Phil Mickelson Winning WITB from the 2021 PGA Championship
      Phil Mickelson's Winning What's In The Bag? 
       
      Driver: Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond (6 degrees @5.5 , green dot cog) Fujikura Ventus Black 6 X (47.9 inches)
      2-wood: TaylorMade “Original One” Mini Driver (11.5 degrees) Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X
      4-wood: (Sunday only): Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero (16.5 degrees) Fujikura Ventus Blue 8 X
      Irons: Callaway X Forged UT (16) (Thursday-Saturday), Callaway X21 UT Proto (19 degrees @20.5, 25), Callaway Apex MB ‘21 (small groove) (6-PW) Shafts- 16* MCA MMT 105 TX, KBS Tour V 125 S+
      Wedges: Callaway PM Grind ’19 “Raw” ([email protected]*, 55-12*, 60-10*) Shafts: KBS Tour V 125 S+
      Putter: Odyssey Milled Blade “Phil Mickelson” SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour
      Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X (Triple Track)
      Grips: Golf Pride MCC
       
      Link to more pics on the front-page... https://www.golfwrx.com/654804/phil-mickelson-witb-2021-may-pga-championship/
       

       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 86 replies

×
×
  • Create New...