Jump to content

Playing from the wrong tee question.


Recommended Posts

I played in the senior scratch division of a two day tournament this weekend.  For this tournament there were separate special tee markers in addition to the usual red, white and blue markers.  On the second day at the third tee the tournament markers were about 10 yards in back of the blue tees.  The tournament leader (player A) teed his ball up on the blue tees and nailed one right down the middle.  I was off to the side watching him hit with my driver in one hand and my ball and tee in the other.  I was about to step up and hit from the wrong tees also when player B walked in and told A that he had hit from the wrong tee.  Player A said it was okay and no penalty and he hit another ball from the correct tees.  After all four of us had teed off I started to think and said that I while there is no penalty in match play I believed that there was a penalty stroke play.  I also said that I really wished I had noticed that A was on the wrong tee before he hit and had stopped him!  It is indeed a two stroke penalty which in this case meant that player A won the tournament by two strokes instead of four so no harm no foul.  

 

Anyway my question is why is teeing from the wrong tees a two stroke penalty in stroke play?  Is there a compelling reason for this?  It seems kind of harsh to nail a guy for having a 'senior moment' does it not? 

Driver Maltby KE4 w Aeortech Steelfiber SS65 shaft 46.5”
3 wood Rogue subzero 15 degree with Paderson KG70 F30
Hybrids: 3, 4 and 5 Rogue with Steelfiber HLS980 shaft
Irons: 6 through wedge PXG 0311 with Steelfiber i110cw shaft
Wedge: 50 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 S Grind
Wedge: 56 deg 10 deg bounce Jaws S Grind
Wedge: 62 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 C Grind (bent to 62 degrees from 60 degrees)
Wedges with steelfiber i110 shafts.
Putter: Strokelab EXO 7; 39.25 inches; 77 degree lie angle; Takimac arthritic grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talk about a rule that doesn’t need changing!   In match play, where opponents can fend for themselves, it’s easily resolved without penalty.    In stroke play, where few players are

Except the rules require you to come back and play from inside the teeing area, so there is no advantage whatsoever to playing from outside the teeing area. The rule as written is effectively the same

Point is if someone can make a case for a different type of resolution (penalty) then the TB’s would probably change it. The 2 strike rule was just one of really dumb rules in golf. Have you ever

Posted (edited)

There is a 2 stroke penalty for playing outside of the Teeing Area, Rule 6.1b(2).

 

Afa harshness is concerned some penalties may seem harsh but that is the way how it is. My guess is that if there was no penalty that would be an easy way to practice during the round and practicing is not allowed.

 

Edited by Mr. Bean
Added the Rule number
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Bean has nailed it for you!

 

But here it is , again:

 

In match play, if a player plays from the wrong tee or from outside the teeing area, the opponent may immediately recall the stroke and require that the player play from the correct teeing area. Otherwise, the ball is played as it lies without penalty.    (R6.1b1) 

 

In stroke play, if a player plays from the wrong tee or from outside the teeing area, they must correct their mistake before starting the next hole by playing from within the correct teeing area. Two-stroke penalty.    (R6.1b2) 

 

https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/rules/rules-2019/rules-of-golf/rules-and-interpretations.html#!ruletype=fr&section=rule&rulenum=6&subrulenum=1

Knowledge of the Rules is part of the applied skill set which a player must use to play a round of competitive golf.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nels55 said:

I played in the senior scratch division of a two day tournament this weekend.  For this tournament there were separate special tee markers in addition to the usual red, white and blue markers.  On the second day at the third tee the tournament markers were about 10 yards in back of the blue tees.  The tournament leader (player A) teed his ball up on the blue tees and nailed one right down the middle.  I was off to the side watching him hit with my driver in one hand and my ball and tee in the other.  I was about to step up and hit from the wrong tees also when player B walked in and told A that he had hit from the wrong tee.  Player A said it was okay and no penalty and he hit another ball from the correct tees.  After all four of us had teed off I started to think and said that I while there is no penalty in match play I believed that there was a penalty stroke play.  I also said that I really wished I had noticed that A was on the wrong tee before he hit and had stopped him!  It is indeed a two stroke penalty which in this case meant that player A won the tournament by two strokes instead of four so no harm no foul.  

 

Anyway my question is why is teeing from the wrong tees a two stroke penalty in stroke play?  Is there a compelling reason for this?  It seems kind of harsh to nail a guy for having a 'senior moment' does it not? 

What about someone who is not a senior?  It's a two stroke penalty because of the potential seriousness of it.  Think about someone who plays from the a teeing area that is 150 yards in front of the correct teeing area, and avoids playing over a penalty area by doing so.

Here's what Rule 1.3c(2) Levels of Penalties says,

General Penalty (Loss of hole in match play, Two-stroke penalty in stroke play).  This penalty applies for a breach of most Rules, where the potential advantage is more significant than where only one stroke applies.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1939:

 

Playing Outside of Limits of Teeing Ground
(2) If at any hole a competitor play his first stroke from outside the limits of the Teeing Ground, he shall count that stroke, tee a ball, and play his second stroke from within these limits.

 

1952:

 

2. Stroke Play
If a competitor, when starting a hole, play his first stroke from outside the teeing ground, he shall count that stroke and any subsequent stroke so played and then play from within the teeing ground with the privilege of teeing his ball.

 

1980:

 

b. Stroke Play
If a competitor, when starting a hole, plays a ball from outside the teeing ground, he shall be penalised two strokes and shall then play a ball from within the teeing ground.
Strokes played by a competitor from outside the teeing ground do not count in his score.

Swing DNA: 91/4/3/6/6
D & 3W: ST 180 / 21º, MP-H5 / 4-PW: MP-4 / 50º: MP-T5 / 55º: FG Tour PMP  / 60º: Hi-Toe / Evnroll ER-7

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rogolf said:

What about someone who is not a senior?  It's a two stroke penalty because of the potential seriousness of it.  Think about someone who plays from the a teeing area that is 150 yards in front of the correct teeing area, and avoids playing over a penalty area by doing so.

Here's what Rule 1.3c(2) Levels of Penalties says,

General Penalty (Loss of hole in match play, Two-stroke penalty in stroke play).  This penalty applies for a breach of most Rules, where the potential advantage is more significant than where only one stroke applies.

 

As the stroke is cancelled there cannot be any advantages you describe. As I already said, my take is that the penalty is 2 PS due to the practice clause. If it were only 1 PS it would contradict Rule 5.5.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BobbyFray said:

The rules of golf!  Funny at times, aren't they?

Yep.  I think that the best solution for this problem with this particular tournament would be to make sure that the blue tees and the tournament tees are within a few feet of each other on every tee.  This was the case on most holes and it was a bit tricky to have them farther apart on the third hole.   

Driver Maltby KE4 w Aeortech Steelfiber SS65 shaft 46.5”
3 wood Rogue subzero 15 degree with Paderson KG70 F30
Hybrids: 3, 4 and 5 Rogue with Steelfiber HLS980 shaft
Irons: 6 through wedge PXG 0311 with Steelfiber i110cw shaft
Wedge: 50 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 S Grind
Wedge: 56 deg 10 deg bounce Jaws S Grind
Wedge: 62 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 C Grind (bent to 62 degrees from 60 degrees)
Wedges with steelfiber i110 shafts.
Putter: Strokelab EXO 7; 39.25 inches; 77 degree lie angle; Takimac arthritic grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nels55 said:

Yep.  I think that the best solution for this problem with this particular tournament would be to make sure that the blue tees and the tournament tees are within a few feet of each other on every tee.  This was the case on most holes and it was a bit tricky to have them farther apart on the third hole.   

So it was a Committee error that caused the player to play from the wrong tees?  How come only one player did so?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rogolf said:

What about someone who is not a senior?  It's a two stroke penalty because of the potential seriousness of it.  Think about someone who plays from the a teeing area that is 150 yards in front of the correct teeing area, and avoids playing over a penalty area by doing so.

Here's what Rule 1.3c(2) Levels of Penalties says,

General Penalty (Loss of hole in match play, Two-stroke penalty in stroke play).  This penalty applies for a breach of most Rules, where the potential advantage is more significant than where only one stroke applies.

 

Except the rules require you to come back and play from inside the teeing area, so there is no advantage whatsoever to playing from outside the teeing area. The rule as written is effectively the same as mandatory stroke and distance, (hitting your 3rd shot off the tee). The rules could have just as easily been written to say "the stroke made from outside the teeing area counts, but the player must abandon that ball and play correctly from the teeing area" (hitting his second stroke instead of third from the tee). It's just another direction the rulemakers could have gone.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Talk about a rule that doesn’t need changing!

 

In match play, where opponents can fend for themselves, it’s easily resolved without penalty. 
 

In stroke play, where few players are present to protect their own interests, it’s a penalty equivalent to that for playing from the wrong place.  Kinda ‘cause you played from a wrong place!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sawgrass said:

Talk about a rule that doesn’t need changing!

 

In match play, where opponents can fend for themselves, it’s easily resolved without penalty. 
 

In stroke play, where few players are present to protect their own interests, it’s a penalty equivalent to that for playing from the wrong place.  Kinda ‘cause you played from a wrong place!

I am fine with the rule as it is, I am simply thinking out loud here and I appreciate any measured response.  Thanks!

 

Here are some thoughts:

In stroke play if the error is not corrected the penalty is disqualification.  In match play there is no field to protect so there is no DQ.  My question is what advantage has been gained in stroke play by accidently playing from the wrong tee that requires a 2 stroke penalty? 

 

My understanding is that the match play rule of allowing the opponent to require a replay of the shot is structured that way to prevent a cruel person from playing gottcha on an opponent who tees in front of the markers.  This what I remember reading in Tom Watson's book explaining the rules many years ago. The game of golf is a game of honor and sportsmanship so why is the 'gottcha' case any different for stroke play?

 

Also please consider the case of if the rule was currently structured to replay without penalty would you want to change it to the general penalty as it is now?

Driver Maltby KE4 w Aeortech Steelfiber SS65 shaft 46.5”
3 wood Rogue subzero 15 degree with Paderson KG70 F30
Hybrids: 3, 4 and 5 Rogue with Steelfiber HLS980 shaft
Irons: 6 through wedge PXG 0311 with Steelfiber i110cw shaft
Wedge: 50 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 S Grind
Wedge: 56 deg 10 deg bounce Jaws S Grind
Wedge: 62 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 C Grind (bent to 62 degrees from 60 degrees)
Wedges with steelfiber i110 shafts.
Putter: Strokelab EXO 7; 39.25 inches; 77 degree lie angle; Takimac arthritic grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nels55 said:

Here are some thoughts:

In stroke play if the error is not corrected the penalty is disqualification.  In match play there is no field to protect so there is no DQ.  My question is what advantage has been gained in stroke play by accidently playing from the wrong tee that requires a 2 stroke penalty? 

 

 

I guess I tried to explain my view on that already.

 

Practicing during a round is limited to chipping and putting on and around the green last played or on the teeing areas. Hitting a ball properly from a teeing area is not allowed. Despite the fact that the scope of advantage is difficult to define in each case the Ruling Bodies have seen fit to make the penalty to be 2 strokes. So, once you play outside the correct teeing area you get one practice stroke and that costs you 2 strokes. Whether it is accidental or deliberate makes no difference, you got your practice stroke and cannot take it back.

 

That is how I perceive it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr. Bean said:

 

I guess I tried to explain my view on that already.

 

Practicing during a round is limited to chipping and putting on and around the green last played or on the teeing areas. Hitting a ball properly from a teeing area is not allowed. Despite the fact that the scope of advantage is difficult to define in each case the Ruling Bodies have seen fit to make the penalty to be 2 strokes. So, once you play outside the correct teeing area you get one practice stroke and that costs you 2 strokes. Whether it is accidental or deliberate makes no difference, you got your practice stroke and cannot take it back.

 

That is how I perceive it.

Then again, the TB’s eliminated a double hit penalty recently. 

Callaway Epic Speed M10 Smoke
Taylor Made SIM 3W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made SIM 5W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made GAPR HI KBS 4,5,
HONMA TW747P 6-11 Vizard 85g
Cleveland 56* Smoke RTX Zipcore DG Spinner
Lajosi 808 Damascus, Callaway S2H2 Tuttle
Seed 01, Maxfli Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites

Make that RB’s.

 

Callaway Epic Speed M10 Smoke
Taylor Made SIM 3W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made SIM 5W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made GAPR HI KBS 4,5,
HONMA TW747P 6-11 Vizard 85g
Cleveland 56* Smoke RTX Zipcore DG Spinner
Lajosi 808 Damascus, Callaway S2H2 Tuttle
Seed 01, Maxfli Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites

Point is if someone can make a case for a different type of resolution (penalty) then the TB’s would probably change it. The 2 strike rule was just one of really dumb rules in golf.

Have you ever known someone to practice double hitting the golf ball so that it is an advantage to them? Not me.

Same with wrong tee. Yes, there may have been several unscrupulous character 200 hundred years ago that attempted to play mind games to win the whiskey by teeing from an alternate place, but have you ever encountered someone who is deliberately cheating by using the wrong tee? Me neither.

  • Like 1

Callaway Epic Speed M10 Smoke
Taylor Made SIM 3W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made SIM 5W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made GAPR HI KBS 4,5,
HONMA TW747P 6-11 Vizard 85g
Cleveland 56* Smoke RTX Zipcore DG Spinner
Lajosi 808 Damascus, Callaway S2H2 Tuttle
Seed 01, Maxfli Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites

The idea that a penalty should only be applied to someone deliberately cheating, or only to someone “gaining an advantage” is inappropriate and not part of the construct of the Rules. 
 

We appropriately penalize balls hit OB, or accidentally struck with a practice swing on the fairway, or lost — even when no advantage is gained. Pursuing this train of thought will spin us in circles. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Quasimoto said:

Point is if someone can make a case for a different type of resolution (penalty) then the TB’s would probably change it. The 2 strike rule was just one of really dumb rules in golf.

Have you ever known someone to practice double hitting the golf ball so that it is an advantage to them? Not me.

Same with wrong tee. Yes, there may have been several unscrupulous character 200 hundred years ago that attempted to play mind games to win the whiskey by teeing from an alternate place, but have you ever encountered someone who is deliberately cheating by using the wrong tee? Me neither.

My opinion -when the penalty of one stroke for the player's ball hitting their own equipment was removed, it became very easy to remove the penalty for a double hit.  After all, the ball is in motion after a stroke and struck the player's equipment.  Very consistent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Quasimoto said:

Same with wrong tee. Yes, there may have been several unscrupulous character 200 hundred years ago that attempted to play mind games to win the whiskey by teeing from an alternate place, but have you ever encountered someone who is deliberately cheating by using the wrong tee? Me neither.

 

So you are not buying the idea of avoiding free practicing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quasimoto said:

Have you ever known someone to practice double hitting the golf ball so that it is an advantage to them? Not me.

 

 

Just came to my mind that some years ago on this forum there was a video of a guy chipping his ball from behind a tree towards the hole in such a way that first he chipped the ball into the air and then struck the ball again to change the path to get around the tree. That guy had certainly trained it and a long time!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mr. Bean said:

 

Just came to my mind that some years ago on this forum there was a video of a guy chipping his ball from behind a tree towards the hole in such a way that first he chipped the ball into the air and then struck the ball again to change the path to get around the tree. That guy had certainly trained it and a long time!

If it's the video that I recall, he did it first take.  He is a very accomplished player.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Bean said:

 

So you are not buying the idea of avoiding free practicing?

I thought we already had a practice rule that defined where it was permitted. Penalty otherwise.

Callaway Epic Speed M10 Smoke
Taylor Made SIM 3W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made SIM 5W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made GAPR HI KBS 4,5,
HONMA TW747P 6-11 Vizard 85g
Cleveland 56* Smoke RTX Zipcore DG Spinner
Lajosi 808 Damascus, Callaway S2H2 Tuttle
Seed 01, Maxfli Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Halebopp said:

1939:

 

Playing Outside of Limits of Teeing Ground
(2) If at any hole a competitor play his first stroke from outside the limits of the Teeing Ground, he shall count that stroke, tee a ball, and play his second stroke from within these limits.

 

1952:

 

2. Stroke Play
If a competitor, when starting a hole, play his first stroke from outside the teeing ground, he shall count that stroke and any subsequent stroke so played and then play from within the teeing ground with the privilege of teeing his ball.

 

1980:

 

b. Stroke Play
If a competitor, when starting a hole, plays a ball from outside the teeing ground, he shall be penalised two strokes and shall then play a ball from within the teeing ground.
Strokes played by a competitor from outside the teeing ground do not count in his score.

Careful Hale, you'll go blind doing that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On the 'logic' of this rule, the antip view is:

The stroke play game requires every player to hit from the same teeing area and get their counting ball into the same hole, for as many holes as the tournament requires. It's that simple and it is that fundamental. Otherwise the comparison between competitors is not fair. 

So if you fail at either end of a hole and don't correct, DQ, you are not in the competition everyone else is in. If you just screw up the teeing end, it's only the general penalty if you correct.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Quasimoto said:

I thought we already had a practice rule that defined where it was permitted. Penalty otherwise.

 

Exactly, and that is why there is an equal penalty in stroke play for playing outside the teeing area so you cannot disguise your practice. Extremely logical IMHO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough.

Callaway Epic Speed M10 Smoke
Taylor Made SIM 3W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made SIM 5W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made GAPR HI KBS 4,5,
HONMA TW747P 6-11 Vizard 85g
Cleveland 56* Smoke RTX Zipcore DG Spinner
Lajosi 808 Damascus, Callaway S2H2 Tuttle
Seed 01, Maxfli Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Bean said:

 

Just came to my mind that some years ago on this forum there was a video of a guy chipping his ball from behind a tree towards the hole in such a way that first he chipped the ball into the air and then struck the ball again to change the path to get around the tree. That guy had certainly trained it and a long time!

Is this the video?  If so, I played with him last September.

https://www.facebook.com/golf/videos/double-hit-strategy/135588414037493/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 Travelers Championship - Discussion & Links
      2021 Titleist T100 irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist T100S irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist U 505 (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      Mitsubishi Tensei K series (red, white & blue US Open) shaft - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      Rickie Fowler's custom Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #2
       
      • 18 replies
    • Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Discussion and Links
      Please put any question or comments here.
       
      Links to the galleries...
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       


       
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       

       
        • Like
      • 4 replies
    • 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #1
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #2
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #3
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #4
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #5
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #6
       
       

       
       
      Bryson Nimmer's Bettinardi putter - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Dustin Johnson's got the putter try-outs going on - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 35 replies
    • 2021 Memorial - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       

       
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #1
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #2
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #3
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #4
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #5
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #6
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #7
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #8
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #9
       
       
       

       
       
       

       
      Piretti putter & cover for Hideki - 2021 Memorial
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Memorial
      New Odyssey (play like a kid) putter over - 2021 Memorial
      Bettinardi putters & covers - 2021 Memorial
      Ben An's Cameron putter - 2021 Memorial
       
       
      • 27 replies
    • 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge  - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #1
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #2
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #3
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #4
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #5
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #6
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #7
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge winner will get this Power wagon
      Eric Compton testing Axis 1 putter - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cameron putter and new cover - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
      • 7 replies

×
×
  • Create New...