Brooks bryson

Rob G 89

Holding out for the Sophia Jenna feud when this one loses some steam on social media.  

Titleist TSi3 9.25*  Tensei AV Raw White Proto 2.0- TX  
Titleist TSi3 5W 18* Tensei AV Raw White- x
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Edel 56* 60* C Taper S+
Callaway PM Grind 64*
SC Futura Phantom
Pro V1

5 hours ago, TheMoneyShot said:

Brooks said that Bryson started all of this?  Does anybody know what the comments were by Bryson that started this whole mess? 

Brysie was supposed to bring Brucey along on some of his viral vids and show him how to upload them on IG, but he didn't have room in his Bentley to bring him. Probably.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheMoneyShot said:

Brooks said that Bryson started all of this?  Does anybody know what the comments were by Bryson that started this whole mess? 

I believe the genesis was Brooks ripping Bryson for slow play, and then Bryson ripping Brooks for not being ripped (i.e. "he's got no abs"), and so on...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Titleist TSi3 driver AV Raw White 65g 

Titleist TSi3 3W AV Raw White 65g

Titleist TSi3 3H  AV Raw HY 75g

Taylor-made P790 4-AW

Callaway MD5 JAWS 54*

Callaway MD5 JAWS 58*

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback

Vice Pro-Soft balls

On 6/24/2021 at 8:42 PM, maowv said:

This junior high crap is getting stale very quickly. Enough already, go play the game and shut up.

They both have 8 PGA Tour wins. 8. Neither one of these guys has reached the level to command all the attention out there. When either of them reaches 20 wins, wake me up please.

Not a fan but Koepka has 4 majors which puts him in a tie for number of major wins at 19th place ALL-TIME. I'd say that's pretty exceptional. Bryson on the other hand is only the third person ever to win the NCAA Individual Title, The US Amateur, and The US Open (Woods and Nicklaus the other 2). These guys are elite...not sure what your watching ....

Never said they aren't good. But they aren't the only good players out there and I personally am tired of all the attention being paid to their mean girls spat. There are other guys deserving of some oxygen in the room. Hence the word "all" being included in my sentence that you quoted. Read all the words together.

Edited by maowv

On 6/24/2021 at 7:42 PM, maowv said:

This junior high crap is getting stale very quickly. Enough already, go play the game and shut up.

They both have 8 PGA Tour wins. 8. Neither one of these guys has reached the level to command all the attention out there. When either of them reaches 20 wins, wake me up please.

Koepka's dad is from my home town. He was a really good baseball player in high school and people around here think highly of him - but he wasn't the arrogant jackass that his son wants to be. Go play the game and drop the drama.

And Bryson, ok you've figured out some different ideas that work for you but nobody really wants to hear constantly that you are smarter than everybody else. You're probably not or you would be designing rockets or curing cancer. Go play the game and drop the drama.

Both of these guys make it very easy to root for anyone else.

Completely agree with you and I can’t stand either of them. Only difference is half of koepkas wins are majors which is still pretty impressive for how little he’s won.

Taylormade M5 Evenflow Blue
Ping G 17.5
Taylormade Rescue Dual 22°
Ping G410 4-UW
Vokey SM7 56°/14° and 60°/10°
Scotty Cameron T22 Newport
Titleist Pro V1x

[i]Remember, there's no pictures on a scorecard, only a number. [/i]

Calling Bryson "Brooksy" after each swing is way past annoying at this point. 

One would think after COVID that people would at least try to contain their incivility and immaturity. But apparently there are those of us that have little self control. 

The whole class will be punished because one kid can't behave. 

Amazing how a minor juvenile t** for tat spat between 2 colleagues that don't like each blows up into something HUGE in todays world.  

• Like 1

Ping G410+  9* Fujikura Tour Spec 7.2 Stiff
PING G425 17.5 Tour 75 Stiff
PING G410 20.5 7 Wood Tour 75 Stiff
PING I210 4-GW DGS 120 Stiff
Ping Glide 3.0 54 & 58

Ping Anser

On 6/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, KRAMER1997 said:

I'm team Brooks all the way! Bryson is a nutcase and one of my least favorite players. Bryson can learn a thing or 2 from Patrick Reed!

So Bryson is suppose to learn how to cheat? No wonder you are team Kupcake all the way. Both of you have no idea what you are talking about. 

I find it very interesting that Bryson says (pre Rocket Mortage interview) that the US Open back nine blow out was just bad luck. Even the reporter went fully speechless, when he said that. Some kind of defensive approach by Bryson. Yeah, you can play one hole or two because of some bad breaks, but I don’t see the whole back nine is just bad luck. It is how you handle those bad moments and I think Bryson didn’t manage to do that very well. Opinions?

Edited by SilvioDante
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SilvioDante said:

I find it very interesting that Bryson says (pre Rocket Mortage interview) that the US Open back nine blow out was just bad luck. Even the reporter went fully speechless, when he said that. Some kind of defensive approach by Bryson. Yeah, you can play one hole or two because of some bad breaks, but I don’t see the whole back nine is just bad luck. It is how you handle those bad moments and I think Bryson didn’t manage to do that very well. Opinions?

He handled it poorly for sure. And surely showed he didn’t want to take responsibility on his poor play. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it was true that bRucy Keptkah was offended Bryooksie made fun of his terribly average "body" in ESPN's "Body" issue. He's got such a fragile ego. I guess he's sensitive his complete failure kamikaze diet produced something even more average than his daily body?

"We both agreed we'd leave each other out of it and wouldn't mention each other, just kind of let it die off, wouldn't mention each other's names, just go about it. So then he decided I guess he was going on that little, whatever, playing video games online [on Twitch in which he made light of Koepka appearing in ESPN's The Body Issue] or whatever and brought my name up and said a few things, so now it's fair game."

Edited by Frankensteins Monster

7 hours ago, Frankensteins Monster said:

I guess it was true that bRucy Keptkah was offended Bryooksie made fun of his terribly average "body" in ESPN's "Body" issue. He's got such a fragile ego. I guess he's sensitive his complete failure kamikaze diet produced something even more average than his daily body?

"We both agreed we'd leave each other out of it and wouldn't mention each other, just kind of let it die off, wouldn't mention each other's names, just go about it. So then he decided I guess he was going on that little, whatever, playing video games online [on Twitch in which he made light of Koepka appearing in ESPN's The Body Issue] or whatever and brought my name up and said a few things, so now it's fair game."

@Frankensteins Monster: thanks for sharing. 
Paying it forward... Koepka interview video = available on YouTube now (uploaded by “The Open” organisers)

Geoff Shackelford also has a mini-transcript (extracts, +commentary ) on his website. https://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2021/7/13/brooks-bryson-is-fair-game

Edited by JungleJimbo
  • Thanks 1

It's Mr Sunshine vs Mr Dark Cloud acting in a very juvenile manner.  Can you ever imagine Tiger, Jack, Arnold, Ben Hogan, Byron Nelson, Sam Snead, Billy Casper,  Tom Watson, Bobby Jones, Ray Floyd, Lee Trevino et al ever acting in this type of manner ever?  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ping G410+  9* Fujikura Tour Spec 7.2 Stiff
PING G425 17.5 Tour 75 Stiff
PING G410 20.5 7 Wood Tour 75 Stiff
PING I210 4-GW DGS 120 Stiff
Ping Glide 3.0 54 & 58

Ping Anser

36 minutes ago, mosesgolf said:

It's Mr Sunshine vs Mr Dark Cloud acting in a very juvenile manner.  Can you ever imagine Tiger, Jack, Arnold, Ben Hogan, Byron Nelson, Sam Snead, Billy Casper,  Tom Watson, Bobby Jones, Ray Floyd, Lee Trevino et al ever acting in this type of manner ever?  

Hogan acted far more rudely and disrespectfully toward Palmer. 

And you gotta wonder, given the 19th hole culture of the tour back in the day and the colorful characters, musta been some pretty interesting dust-ups and feuds.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JungleJimbo said:

@Frankensteins Monster: thanks for sharing. 
Paying it forward... Koepka interview video = available on YouTube now (uploaded by “The Open” organisers)

Geoff Shackelford also has a mini-transcript (extracts, +commentary ) on his website. https://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2021/7/13/brooks-bryson-is-fair-game

It was quite a contrast between these two pressers.

16 minutes ago, DFS PFD said:

These two are literally like teenage girls. 

I mean, Bryson seems to be handling it pretty well if I’m honest. He’s being respectful to the reporters but he clearly doesn’t want to be on the outs with anyone. He’s clearly trying to be positive and light hearted about it. Its almost like Brooks is trying to let it show that it’s all he thinks about. Clearly this is in his head and the guy has some demons he’s fighting if he’s letting this get to him like it clearly is. Brooks just seems so mad at the world, Bryson is a dork and can be annoying but I think he truly means well. 

• Like 1