Jump to content

Advice from the Scotty Experts


williaza
 Share

Recommended Posts

Have a few options to buy used Scottys. I am not very knowledgeable on the older Scottys and value/reputation. All of these are used and decent shape. I also don’t mind sending to Scotty custom shop as I think it would be a cool experience on an older model. 
 

Out of these three what would be the order for you guys?:

 

Studio Stainless Newport Beach 1.5..after market torch finish 

 

1998 Newport Classic with Oil Can finish

 

Mil-Spec pro platinum 33/350g head 

 

Thank you for all info and help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The Custom Shop no longer offer Oil Can or Pro Platinum finishes so your only option for a refinish option on the AOP NP and 350g Mil Spec is a black finish. With the SS NPB 1.5 you can restore to original or to a black finish.

 

Note: The Custom Shop are not accepting putters to be restored at the moment due to Covid-19 pressures and it's the expectation that this service will resume in the summer.

Edited by north_east_pro

Titleist TS2 10.5* Driver

Titleist TS2 13.5* Fairway

Titleist TS2 16.5* Fairway

Titleist 716 T-MB 3-4 irons

Titleist 660 5-9 irons

Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome 48* Wedge

Vokey SM Oil Can 54* & 60* Wedges

Scotty Cameron Tour Newport Putter

 

 ▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, north_east_pro said:

The Custom Shop no longer offer Oil Can or Pro Platinum finishes so your only option for a refinish option on the AOP NP and 350g Mil Spec is a black finish. With the SS NPB 1.5 you can restore to original or to a black finish.

 

Note: The Custom Shop are not accepting putters to be restored at the moment due to Covid-19 pressures and it's the expectation that this service will resume in the summer.

Would you have a preference on these? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since I don't putt very well with a flow neck either the Newport AOP Oil Can or the Newport 350g Mil Spec would get my pick.

 

Mil Spec's do look nice in black so I'd narrow my choice down to this one. 🙂

Titleist TS2 10.5* Driver

Titleist TS2 13.5* Fairway

Titleist TS2 16.5* Fairway

Titleist 716 T-MB 3-4 irons

Titleist 660 5-9 irons

Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome 48* Wedge

Vokey SM Oil Can 54* & 60* Wedges

Scotty Cameron Tour Newport Putter

 

 ▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, north_east_pro said:

Since I don't putt very well with a flow neck either the Newport AOP Oil Can or the Newport 350g Mil Spec would get my pick.

 

Mil Spec's do look nice in black so I'd narrow my choice down to this one. 🙂

When I have looked around the Custom Shop website I’ve never see a refinish or color option on the classic form just a paintfill option...am I missing something? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, williaza said:

When I have looked around the Custom Shop website I’ve never see a refinish or color option on the classic form just a paintfill option...am I missing something? 

 

Like I mentioned in my first reply to your post the CS are not doing restorations at the moment. This option has been removed from the order form but you still can send in putters to get personalisation e.g. stamps, new paint, grips, shaftbands, headcovers etc.

Titleist TS2 10.5* Driver

Titleist TS2 13.5* Fairway

Titleist TS2 16.5* Fairway

Titleist 716 T-MB 3-4 irons

Titleist 660 5-9 irons

Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome 48* Wedge

Vokey SM Oil Can 54* & 60* Wedges

Scotty Cameron Tour Newport Putter

 

 ▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, north_east_pro said:

 

Like I mentioned in my first reply to your post the CS are not doing restorations at the moment. This option has been removed from the order form but you still can send in putters to get personalisation e.g. stamps, new paint, grips, shaftbands, headcovers etc.

I understand now..that’s my fault sorry 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, williaza said:

I understand now..that’s my fault sorry 

 

When the CS resumes doing restorations, I doubt the shop will be willing to work on the NPB you described as having an aftermarket torch finish.

Regarding the other two putters you mentioned, I expect the 1998 Oil Can would be the best "investment", especially if it has standard 35" shaft length and the putter head is free of dings-scratches. The 33/350 Pro Platinum is not especially valuable/collectible because relatively few players use a 33" putter.

15 years ago people could buy beat up older Cameron's  for $100 to $200 , pay the CS $150 for a complete restoration, and resell the putter for a $100 to $200 profit. However in recent years the beat up cold Cameron's sell for $300 to $500 , the CS price increased to  $300 for a restoration, and people are now reluctant to buy refinished putters because they fear that the 10 grams of reduced head weight makes the restored putter too light.

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh yah, Luke is totally right

the CS is shut down right now for restos, so can't get them done now

 

of the three you listed, the 33/350 milspec all day

regarded as one of the best OTR camerons ever made

some feel it is the closest to a tour head that you can get OTR

Yadi for President

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Fairway14 said:

 

When the CS resumes doing restorations, I doubt the shop will be willing to work on the NPB you described as having an aftermarket torch finish.

Regarding the other two putters you mentioned, I expect the 1998 Oil Can would be the best "investment", especially if it has standard 35" shaft length and the putter head is free of dings-scratches. The 33/350 Pro Platinum is not especially valuable/collectible because relatively few players use a 33" putter.

15 years ago people could buy beat up older Cameron's  for $100 to $200 , pay the CS $150 for a complete restoration, and resell the putter for a $100 to $200 profit. However in recent years the beat up cold Cameron's sell for $300 to $500 , the CS price increased to  $300 for a restoration, and people are now reluctant to buy refinished putters because they fear that the 10 grams of reduced head weight makes the restored putter too light.

Have you priced 350 gram Mil-Specs on eBay?  They are the most sought after of the line.  Put a 34 or 35 inch shaft in that 350 Mil Spec and you have the closest thing to a tour 009 without the price.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, GolfGuitarsCars said:

Mil Spec hands down.  The 350 gram is highly sought after and sell for big bucks.

 

On ebay the used 33/350 Mil Spec's have recently sold for $200 to $400. 

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, GolfGuitarsCars said:

Have you priced 350 gram Mil-Specs on eBay?  They are the most sought after of the line.  Put a 34 or 35 inch shaft in that 350 Mil Spec and you have the closest thing to a tour 009 without the price.  

@GolfGuitarsCars is correct. The 350g heads sell for quite a premium over the other models listed by OP and for good reason. The only way they would sell below $300 today if is the head is so damaged it’s barely recognizable.
 

If you prefer the heavier weight, don’t give this option a second thought. Also, skip the custom shop and get it refinished by BOS. Far more finish options, including stripping the Pro Platinum off and going with a raw oil can / black oxide (I have two 350g one in each of these finishes). 

  • Like 1

TM Sim2 Max 10.5º | AD-DI 6x

TM M5 3w | AD-DI 7x

TM Sim2 19º Hybrid | AD-DI 8s

Callaway X Forged CB | KBS C-Taper Lite S

Vokey Raw SM8 50.12 F-Grind

Vokey Raw SM8 54.10 S-Grind

Vokey Raw SM8 58.14 K-Grind

Byron Morgan Carbon DH89 350g | Scotty Mil-Spec 33”/350g

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, brendan6q66 said:

@GolfGuitarsCars is correct. The 350g heads sell for quite a premium over the other models listed by OP and for good reason. The only way they would sell below $300 today if is the head is so damaged it’s barely recognizable.
 

If you prefer the heavier weight, don’t give this option a second thought. Also, skip the custom shop and get it refinished by BOS. Far more finish options, including stripping the Pro Platinum off and going with a raw oil can / black oxide (I have two 350g one in each of these finishes). 

 

I keep seeing people post about BOS on here but has anyone actually used them?

 

Their website looks great but when I tried to contact them a few months ago, the customer service was less than stellar.  I couldn't even get my questions answered or a call back.  And I'm a local guy too, I only live 20 minutes away from BOS.

 

I ended up sending my Scotty to the custom shop and couldn't be happier.  It also came back in less than 3 weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, abenjami said:

 

I keep seeing people post about BOS on here but has anyone actually used them?

 

Their website looks great but when I tried to contact them a few months ago, the customer service was less than stellar.  I couldn't even get my questions answered or a call back.  And I'm a local guy too, I only live 20 minutes away from BOS.

 

I ended up sending my Scotty to the custom shop and couldn't be happier.  It also came back in less than 3 weeks.

They have refinished 4 Scotties for me within the past two years. Two 350g Mil-Spec heads, a JAT Prototype, and a 350g Studio Style NP2. Their work is exceptional. They also offer about a dozen more finish options than the custom shop, including several finishes for the older raw carbon heads that the custom shop abandoned. I've always known what I wanted when I've sent them something, so can't speak much for their customer service if you have lots of questions, and their website needs a lot of work.... would be super useful to have several photos of each finish. But as for the work itself, you can't do better.

 

Example photos of the 4 I've sent them below.

 

IMG_5796.jpeg.45f38e4c1c95fe8f34bc7f23206c08ac.jpegIMG_5797.jpeg.78f976bd7cebbddec9a9f59121d6865a.jpeg

  • Like 4

TM Sim2 Max 10.5º | AD-DI 6x

TM M5 3w | AD-DI 7x

TM Sim2 19º Hybrid | AD-DI 8s

Callaway X Forged CB | KBS C-Taper Lite S

Vokey Raw SM8 50.12 F-Grind

Vokey Raw SM8 54.10 S-Grind

Vokey Raw SM8 58.14 K-Grind

Byron Morgan Carbon DH89 350g | Scotty Mil-Spec 33”/350g

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, brendan6q66 said:

They have refinished 4 Scotties for me within the past two years. Two 350g Mil-Spec heads, a JAT Prototype, and a 350g Studio Style NP2. Their work is exceptional. They also offer about a dozen more finish options than the custom shop, including several finishes for the older raw carbon heads that the custom shop abandoned. I've always known what I wanted when I've sent them something, so can't speak much for their customer service if you have lots of questions, and their website needs a lot of work.... would be super useful to have several photos of each finish. But as for the work itself, you can't do better.

 

Example photos of the 4 I've sent them below.

 

IMG_5796.jpeg.45f38e4c1c95fe8f34bc7f23206c08ac.jpegIMG_5797.jpeg.78f976bd7cebbddec9a9f59121d6865a.jpeg

That oil can is downright beautiful

So very nice!

Yadi for President

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BYK said:

I didn't look it up, but I'm surprised they would go that low, specially right now when the Cameron prices have really taken off

 

 

This 33/350 Mil Spec, appearing to be in good condition,  sold May 21st for $280

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144038572660?hash=item21895e3274:g:EEsAAOSw3ipgndkX

 

 

Edited by Fairway14

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

 

 

This 33/350 Mil Spec, appearing to be in good condition,  sold May 21st for $280

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144038572660?hash=item21895e3274:g:EEsAAOSw3ipgndkX

 

 

Yah just looked

that was a good snag at 280, and a bit of an outlier

looks like the rest are all 400-600 and up

They are such great putters

Yadi for President

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, abenjami said:

 

I keep seeing people post about BOS on here but has anyone actually used them?

 

Their website looks great but when I tried to contact them a few months ago, the customer service was less than stellar.  I couldn't even get my questions answered or a call back.  And I'm a local guy too, I only live 20 minutes away from BOS.

 

I ended up sending my Scotty to the custom shop and couldn't be happier.  It also came back in less than 3 weeks.

BOS used to do the finishes for Scotty on his early model putters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BYK said:

Yah just looked

that was a good snag at 280, and a bit of an outlier

looks like the rest are all 400-600 and up

They are such great putters

 

It seems the current market price for a 33/350 Mil Spec in average condition is about $300-$350 I think if the OP buys one and pays BOS $150 to refinish the head, he could probably sell it on ebay for approximately $450. 

 

33/350 Mil Spec that sold May 12th for $239.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144030233893?hash=item2188def525:g:mL8AAOSwy7hgkuL9

 

33/350 with matching correct cover which sold for $415, April 26th

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144037647979?hash=item218950166b:g:VtoAAOSwL75gnJiV

 

a refinished 33/350 that sold for $310

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333946891782?hash=item4dc0c92e06:g:qPAAAOSwOXxgah48

 

33/50 that was listed with a $250 buy-it-now and sold for best offer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384062134550?hash=item596be31916:g:IYcAAOSwoSNgXTh6

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back in the day the Mil-Spec line were as solid as he ever produced and were as good as some of the Circle T's that were coming out of San Marcos. So if you want one of the best he ever made available to the masses, get the Mil-Spec although I've always been a sucker for that oil can finish.

  • Like 1

TaylorMade JDM SLDR TP 430 10*           Diamana X17 60X

TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 15*                           Diamana ZF 80TX

Bridgestone J33 AirMuscle 18*                 Velyx Rome Wildeye 988X
MIURA CB 57  4-6                                     MCI MMT-125TX

MIURA MB-001  7-P                                  MCI MMT-125TX
Chikara V1 Proto  52, 57, 60                      MCI MMT-125TX (8-iron)

Cameron 009 1.5 34/350 Beached Prototype (A010656)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

 

It seems the current market price for a 33/350 Mil Spec in average condition is about $300-$350 I think if the OP buys one and pays BOS $150 to refinish the head, he could probably sell it on ebay for approximately $450. 

 

33/350 Mil Spec that sold May 12th for $239.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144030233893?hash=item2188def525:g:mL8AAOSwy7hgkuL9

 

33/350 with matching correct cover which sold for $415, April 26th

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144037647979?hash=item218950166b:g:VtoAAOSwL75gnJiV

 

a refinished 33/350 that sold for $310

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333946891782?hash=item4dc0c92e06:g:qPAAAOSwOXxgah48

 

33/50 that was listed with a $250 buy-it-now and sold for best offer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384062134550?hash=item596be31916:g:IYcAAOSwoSNgXTh6

Yah

I'm more in to the original ones not beat up too much

Some of the restos are OK, but not a fan of ones like the one ya listed above as all the face milling is gone, and I'm not too sure bout the finish

Yadi for President

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If anyone has a Cameron that was originally finished in Oil Can or Black Oxide why would they not choose to send it to BOS for refinishing?  After all BOS was the company that originally developed the Cameron Oil Can finish and really are the only company that can apply a factory original version of that, even though Cameron/Acushnet severed ties with BOS years ago (another story).  If I had a putter that was Black Oxide, Oil Can or Pro Platinum I would never send it to the Custom Shop for refinishing if I wanted original.  BOS is the only option I would select.  I have had a couple putters restored in Oil Can in the past and both came out tremendous.  BOS customer service and communication was excellent.

  • Like 1

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan Icon blades 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°/ 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

SW:  Callaway MD5 Jaws 54°, TT DG Tour Issue S200 115g wedge shaft

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for all the responses. I have to say, I was never a Scotty guy and then picked up a 2.6 to try CS and kind of went down the rabbit hole of the Scotty universe and there is something cool about the "community" and culture around the putters. I know most of it is marketing and created to make them seem more special than they are but it is a pretty cool thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RSM Classic - Discussion and Links
      2021 RSM Classic - Monday
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #1
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brett Drewitt - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Matt Wallace - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Josh Creel - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Ben Crane - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Justin Lower - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Adam Svensson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brendon Todd - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Kiradech Aphibarnrat - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Bill Haas - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Max Homa - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Nick Watney - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
      New Odyssey Tri Hot putters - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Pat Perez - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Tony Finau - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Kramer Hickok - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Nate Lashley - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Seamus Powers - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Dylan Frittelli - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      C.T. Pan - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Chase Koepka - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Branden Grace - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Marc Leishman - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Martin Laird - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Shane Lowery - WITB - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
      Cameron CT T-11 putter - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      New Graphite Design shafts - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron cover from 2021 ZOZO Championship - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Bettinardi covers - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron CT putters - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
       
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #3
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!
      L.A.B. Golf is choosing ten GolfWRX members to receive their MEZZ.1 putter early and put their brand new product to the test before reporting back to the community about what they see. The selected testers will be one of the first to experience the MEZZ.1 from L.A.B. GOLF, their newest Lie Angle Balanced design, ahead of it's January 2022 launch!
       
      About The L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1 Putter
      MEZZ.1 is our new mid-mallet putter that’s fully CNC machined from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum (body) and 303 stainless steel (midsection) to create our best-feeling — and we think best looking — putter to date. It includes 10 weights (eight on the bottom, two on the sides) that allow us to individually build each putter to a golfer’s exact specifications.
       
      How To Apply
      In a post below, answer the following questions.
       
      1. City, State?
      2. Handicap?
      3. What is your current putter?
      4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?
      5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?
      6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
       
      That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 435 replies
    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
        • Like
      • 15 replies

×
×
  • Create New...