Jump to content

Will any current manufacturers go the way of MacGregor?


Recommended Posts

What happened to MacGregor happens to companies that are dominant in their market, but because of their size and dominance, aren't very nimble and also tend to assume they will always be dominant.  The best analogy I can think of is General Motors, which was saved only by a government bail out because they were, quite literally, too big to fail.

 

MacGregor didn't adapt to perimeter weighted irons, and they didn't adapt to metal woods.  The game changed a lot faster than they did, and it was over in a hurry.  Wilson would have been the same without parent company money and their continued revenue from other sports; the A2000 baseball glove and the Wilson Jet basketball are still approaching market standard status.

 

It's possible that golf equipment will never again change the way it did with Ping irons and TM woods, so it's possible that there will never be anything quite like what happened to MacGregor.  I don't think Cobra or PXG or any of the other smaller players in the golf equipment market have anything like the market share MacGregor once held, and their failure and demise, if they happened, won't be similar to what happened to MacGregor.  There was a time not too long ago, when serious golfers had MacGregor persimmon Eye-o-matic woods, and a lot of them had MacGregor blades as well.  MacGregor thought it would always be thus, and they were wrong.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not so sure that having your wagon hitched to a major apparel brand means that much.  It wasn’t enough for Nike Golf or Taylor Made.

If PXG releases a tetherball or badminton set, we'll know who is going down next.

Kind of worry about Wilson. They are more of a MacGregor contemporary than current big manufacturer, however.

2 minutes ago, Stevens24 said:

Neither of those interest me. Now a croquet set and I am in

 

Imagine the price though, damn. 🤣

  • Like 2

Taylormade M3 driver Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70G shaft (cut to 44.5")

Taylormade M1 5 wood

Taylormade GAPR Lo 19* Hybrid 

Taylormade GAPR Mid 21* Hybrid

KZG Forged Blade 4, 5, 7-PW

Mizuno MP-68 6 iron

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g iron shafts

Lazrus 52/8 and 56/12 wedges

Nike Blue Chip 002 putter

Golf Pride Concept Helix grips

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dmbrill719 said:

Taylor Made just based of the two recent sales...one group made a killing, the most recent group is paying a premium.  That premium will put additional pressure leading to poor decisions that will impact them in the long-term.  

I wanted to say it just didn’t want to be the first. 

Its all Titleist

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JAM01 said:

Not sure the PXG full bag set is the typical “box set.” 

Depends on what your definition of “ is “ is.....😂

 

( a little Bill Clinton humor) No offense to the Bob faithful . Like I said before. I owned several of their clubs recently, and the quality is truly second to none.  If the opportunity were in front of me for a fitment I could easily play the hybrid or 3 wood.  Maybe a set of ST irons.  

 

 

Mavrik triple diamond 10.5* Diamana TB 70TX 

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensie CK Blue 80 TX  

TM Sim tour 19*  Aldila rogue proto 95TX  

Titleist T100 4-pw MMT 125TX 

Vokey sm7 50 54 58 MCI 125 mild  

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

Depends on what your definition of “ is “ is.....😂

 

( a little Bill Clinton humor) No offense to the Bob faithful . Like I said before. I owned several of their clubs recently, and the quality is truly second to none.  If the opportunity were in front of me for a fitment I could easily play the hybrid or 3 wood.  Maybe a set of ST irons.  

 

Agree - I went with the 0211 DC irons, but at the current cost those STs are sweet. Also, from order to delivery was 10 days with a high quality graphite shaft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Abh159 said:

Cleveland is already on it's way out in my opinion. Although being a part of Srixon might keep them around for a while.

 

10-20 years ago they were all over the place. You would see at least one 588 wedge in every golfers bag, the launcher drivers were really popular as well, and I knew a good bit of people that played those tour action irons. 

 

Fast forward to 2021 and aside from the occasional RTX wedge I don't ever see any Cleveland clubs in peoples bags. Even the wedges have fallen out of popularity. I see 10x as many Vokeys, TM, and Callaway wedges compared to Cleveland.

 

It feels a bit like they've been through this. There was a period where Cleveland was going to be their US focused brand and Srixon was their Asian market brand. But Cleveland's US rep had dropped by then. And the cast SGI/GI market was just too crowded for Cleveland to get noticed with some good, but not great irons.  (A long fall for a company that made the iconic (TA5s and TA7s).

 

They feel like they are fighting for an identity. Their woods/irons are competitive on price point, but just don't get the buzz for more golfers to give them a shot. The concept of the CBX2 wedges is good, but you see Callaway already dropping something in that vein. And everybody makes good wedges now, so it's going to be hard for them to recover the huge market share they used to have.

 

Meanwhile Srixon is starting to get more pub. Having clubs in the bag of 2 of the last 3 major winners was a ton of good publicity. Their irons have a lot more buzz and they are trying to elbow into the big boy table with woods too.

 

 

PING G410 PLUS 9*
PING G400 5-wood
PING G410 22*
Srixon ZX5 5-PW

Cleveland Black Satin CBX 2 48*

Cleveland Black Satin CBX 2 52*
Cleveland CBX 2 56*

Cleveland 588 Tour Action Raw 60*
Cleveland Frontline Elevado
Titleist ProV1x

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lefthack said:

 

Imagine the price though, damn. 🤣

I would love to find out how the science of sexy could be brought to the world’s foremost lawn game.

  • Thanks 1

Ping G30 10.5* driver

Ping G15 17* and 20* hybrids

Ping G30 4-W, U, and S irons 

Ping Tour 60* wedge

Ping Karsten Craz-E

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lefthack said:

If PXG releases a tetherball or badminton set, we'll know who is going down next.

I won my elementary school badminton championship in 5th grade. If PXG would've been making custom badminton gear, I would've come in there with all of it to let those 9 year olds know it was over before it even started.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like Wilson is always hanging on for dear life in the golf market, but it also seems like the brand doesn't really care much about golf. Growing up, I'd say 7/10 kids had A2000 gloves, our footballs were always various Wilson's from little league through high school (I think every high school we played against used the GST, us included) and a fair amount of basketball tournaments were Wilson (I'd say Spalding was still the winner in basketball from my experience). It almost feels like the brand as a whole makes enough that they just aren't really concerned with golf, which also makes me think they wouldn't be that concerned with just pulling the plug on a whim. 

 

It seems everyone is giving well thought out points, so allow me to say something wildly stupid and off the cuff to buck the trend: 

The next company out of golf will be WRX itself. Club Pro Guy will buy it and sell it to fund the hiring of a second beverage cart girl. You heard it here first.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

“Nobody used to make golf clubs the way we did. Period.”

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Callaway Epic Flash Subzero Driver, 9 degrees, Diamana S+ shaft
Mizuno ST 180 5 wood, set to 16*
Srixon H85 20* hybrid
Srixon H85 22* hybrid
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-AW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Mizuno S18 58* wedge
Cleveland VP Milled No. 3 putter
Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem for PXG is that other then the few junior golfers in a handful of zip codes with fd up parents, they are not building brand loyalty early.  Every major OEM, including the ones that failed sold a lot of clubs to the masses, sold a lot of clubs to young players some of which went on to be exceptional players worthy of sponsoring.  The marketing budget grew as a result of a strong following.

 

PXG bought their way in at the start.  Paying tour players and splashy marketing gets really expensive and without a wide base of customers not sustainable.  I'm not saying PXG is gone in 20 years but something has to give.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CasualLie said:

The problem for PXG is that other then the few junior golfers in a handful of zip codes with fd up parents, they are not building brand loyalty early.  Every major OEM, including the ones that failed sold a lot of clubs to the masses, sold a lot of clubs to young players some of which went on to be exceptional players worthy of sponsoring.  The marketing budget grew as a result of a strong following.

 

PXG bought their way in at the start.  Paying tour players and splashy marketing gets really expensive and without a wide base of customers not sustainable.  I'm not saying PXG is gone in 20 years but something has to give.

House brand in a sporting goods store after Parsons dies.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5° A-1 setting Aldila Tour Green 65g stiff

Wood:  Titleist 980F 17° Aldila NV stiff

Hybrid: Titleist 909H 21° Aldila Voodoo stiff 

Irons:  Titleist 716 AP2 4- W  DG AMT S300

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7  54°,  58° DG S200

Putter:  Odyssey White Hot #1 Tour

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mantan said:

 

It feels a bit like they've been through this. There was a period where Cleveland was going to be their US focused brand and Srixon was their Asian market brand. But Cleveland's US rep had dropped by then. And the cast SGI/GI market was just too crowded for Cleveland to get noticed with some good, but not great irons.  (A long fall for a company that made the iconic (TA5s and TA7s).

 

They feel like they are fighting for an identity. Their woods/irons are competitive on price point, but just don't get the buzz for more golfers to give them a shot. The concept of the CBX2 wedges is good, but you see Callaway already dropping something in that vein. And everybody makes good wedges now, so it's going to be hard for them to recover the huge market share they used to have.

 

Meanwhile Srixon is starting to get more pub. Having clubs in the bag of 2 of the last 3 major winners was a ton of good publicity. Their irons have a lot more buzz and they are trying to elbow into the big boy table with woods too.

 

 

When we think of Cleveland, what do we think of? Wedges. Not really much else. Srixon thought the same thing. Srixon used to market wedges, now they don’t. That’s Cleveland’s role. That and SGI woods and irons and putters. Srixon is all forged models and premium wood offerings. I think it’s been a very successful model for their company and I don’t see Cleveland being in any trouble 

SRIXON ZX5 9.5 MIYAZAKI MIZORE 60X.                                              SRIXON ZX 13.5 MIYAZAKI MIZORE 70X                                               SRIXON H85 16 MATRIX BLACKTIE 95 SRIXON Z FORGED 4-PW CATALYST 100 6.5                                   CLEVELAND RTX4 50* CATALYST 100 6.0                                        CLEVELAND RTX4 54* CATALYST 100 6.0                                         CLEVELAND RTX4 58* CATALYST 100 6.0.                                             SEEMORE mFGP20 PLATINUM 38” SNELL MTB-X

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if any struggling company will go that way anymore.  There are so many DTC brands that have taken up in that price point.  If something happens, the budget sets that are out there now are the Sub 70, NL, etc. that have exceptional quality.

Driver:  Mizuno ST 180 11.5u* w PROformance 65g X Shaft

Fairway Wood: 2014 Adams Tight Lies 14* w PROformance 80g X Shaft tipped 1 inch
Irons:   Ping Rapture 2 iron w Ping CFS Soft Stepped Stiff Shaft
             Tommy Armour Silver Scot Blades 4-9 w AWT 2.0 X Shaft                      
Wedges:  Vokey SM6 - 46*, 52*, 56*   SM7 - 60* w AWT 2.0 X and AWT 2.0 Wedge Flex shafts

Grips:   Karma Velvet 360 Standard +1 wrap
Putter:  Bastain Milled Fusion Golf Prototype 1 of 1 Flow Neck w Custom DTG Smoke Shaft @ 33.75" w Super Stroke Flatso 1.0
Ball:  Kirkland Signature V3.2

Bag: 2020 Ping Hoofer Lite

Glove: MG DynaGrip Elite

Link to post
Share on other sites

DOOMED

PXG is not long for this world and it can't die soon enough.

Honma got some attention with some big endorsements, but Justin Rose already bailed and the company (in the U.S.) has drifted back into obscurity.

 

VULNERABLE

Wilson is no longer relevant in the U.S. but might continue to serve as an affordable brand overseas.

Srixon is still more popular overseas but has stepped up in U.S. with some good clubs (and some nice social media promotion from Crossfield, TXG, etc). I still wouldn't say they're over the hump but they're going in right direction.

Cleveland is basically just a mediocre wedge-maker and at this point. The former leader has been lapped by every other major OEM in the past 10 years.

 

SOLID BUT WATCH OUT

Callaway floods the market with products, which is a risky business model. Good customer service and quality despite that. Still doesn't have quite the cache it used to, so could be in danger at some point if not careful.

TaylorMade also floods the market and relies on cheap marketing gimmicks. God I hate this company. Quality control and customer service are also crap. They are probably in very good shape right now, but I could see them getting overextended and spiraling quickly at some point down the road.

Cobra was always a secondary brand but has done really well the past 5+ years with some nice products (esp woods and hybrids) and some good marketing (Ricky, Bryson). But their overall lineup still seems second-tier (esp irons and wedges) and with so much of their brand oriented around endorsers who are overrated (Ricky) and polarizing (Bryson), it's not inconceivable that things could unravel for them. 

 

GOING NOWHERE

Titleist is rock solid. Everything is quality. No gimmicks. Stellar reputation on tour. Can be a bit haughty at times, and customer service is not great. But I think Titleist will remain an anchor brand for as long as I'm alive.

Ping produces some strange designs and occasionally makes some odd choices but they have great quality control and customer service and are an appealing brand to every category of golfer.

Mizuno does better overseas and is more of a niche brand compared to some others, but they now have great products top to bottom. For the first time ever, I considered playing a full bag of Mizuno this year. I didn't, but I could have done that without any hesitation. Great clubs, excellent shaft options, affordable, innovative but without the B.S. (And who doesn't like Chris Voshall?)

Miura is a more exotic brand that doesn't sell a lot but they know what they do well and have loyal customers.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mizuno Stz 1w @10.6 Ventus Blue 6x

TM Mini Driver @11.5 Ventus Blue 7x

Mizuno Stz 5w @16.8 Ventus Blue 7x

Mizuno Mp20 Hmb 4 Ventus Blue 9x

Mizuno Mp20 Mb 5-9 Modus Tour 120

Vokey Sm8 46 50 54 60 Modus Tour 120

Ping Tyne 4 | Titleist ProV1 | GP Cp2 Pro

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen anyone mention Hogan. They're still plugging along but nothing compared to what they were two decades or more ago.

Titleist JDM TSi3  9*                     Fujikura Ventus Black 6X

Exotics CBX119 15*                        Fujikura Ventus Red 8X

Bridgestone J33 Airmuscle 2       Velyx Rome Wildeye 988X
MIURA CB57 4-7                           MCI MMT-125TX

MIURA MB-001 8-P                       MCI MMT-125TX
Chikara V1 Proto 52, 57, 61           MCI MMT-125TX (8-iron)

Bettinardi TOUR DASS MiNoVai 3.0 Flowneck 34/350

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, uglande said:

DOOMED

PXG is not long for this world and it can't die soon enough.

Honma got some attention with some big endorsements, but Justin Rose already bailed and the company (in the U.S.) has drifted back into obscurity.

 

VULNERABLE

Wilson is no longer relevant in the U.S. but might continue to serve as an affordable brand overseas.

Srixon is still more popular overseas but has stepped up in U.S. with some good clubs (and some nice social media promotion from Crossfield, TXG, etc). I still wouldn't say they're over the hump but they're going in right direction.

Cleveland is basically just a mediocre wedge-maker and at this point. The former leader has been lapped by every other major OEM in the past 10 years.

 

SOLID BUT WATCH OUT

Callaway floods the market with products, which is a risky business model. Good customer service and quality despite that. Still doesn't have quite the cache it used to, so could be in danger at some point if not careful.

TaylorMade also floods the market and relies on cheap marketing gimmicks. God I hate this company. Quality control and customer service are also crap. They are probably in very good shape right now, but I could see them getting overextended and spiraling quickly at some point down the road.

Cobra was always a secondary brand but has done really well the past 5+ years with some nice products (esp woods and hybrids) and some good marketing (Ricky, Bryson). But their overall lineup still seems second-tier (esp irons and wedges) and with so much of their brand oriented around endorsers who are overrated (Ricky) and polarizing (Bryson), it's not inconceivable that things could unravel for them. 

 

GOING NOWHERE

Titleist is rock solid. Everything is quality. No gimmicks. Stellar reputation on tour. Can be a bit haughty at times, and customer service is not great. But I think Titleist will remain an anchor brand for as long as I'm alive.

Ping produces some strange designs and occasionally makes some odd choices but they have great quality control and customer service and are an appealing brand to every category of golfer.

Mizuno does better overseas and is more of a niche brand compared to some others, but they now have great products top to bottom. For the first time ever, I considered playing a full bag of Mizuno this year. I didn't, but I could have done that without any hesitation. Great clubs, excellent shaft options, affordable, innovative but without the B.S. (And who doesn't like Chris Voshall?)

Miura is a more exotic brand that doesn't sell a lot but they know what they do well and have loyal customers.

 

 One note on Ping, they are the only manufacturer that has banned online sales in the EU. To buy any ping product you need to go to a store or  cheat the system by phoning the customer service of the store in question. Can't see that being a successful strategy in a world where sales are increasingly done online

Edited by Intact28
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Intact28 said:

 One note on Ping, they are the only manufacturer that has banned online sales in the EU. To buy any ping product you need to go to a store och cheat the system by phoning the customer service of the store in question. Can't see that being a successful strategy in a world where sales are increasingly done online

Refusing to adapt has always worked out well for companies, I mean who doesn't go to their local blockbuster down the street still! 

Its all Titleist

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2021 at 6:42 PM, Texas Golfer said:


...And then there would need to be a BadmintonWrx forum.

 

already is - the game is serious stuff in Asia. Plus you have a shuttlecock sub-forum - winning!

 

https://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/index.php?forums/shuttlecock.136/

Edited by nostatic
  • Haha 1

G400Max Xtorsion 60S | G425 5W Orange 75S - 4-5H Orange 80S

ZX7 6-AW Recoil 95F3 | Glide3 Eye2 56-60 | ER2B - Nova

in rotation: F9 3W Devo 7S - 3H Devo 8S

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the comparison is going to be what happened to MacGregor, then the only companies that can be considered are Ping, Titleist, Callaway, and Taylormade.  All the others that have been mentioned are small, though important, players in terms of total market share; MacGregor was dominant for decades.

 

Go into a classic clubs market place, either brick and mortar or online.  The vast majority of the woods, and a lot of the irons, will be MacGregor.  There just wasn't anything on the market comparable to the MacGregor Eye-o-matic persimmon woods; they were the 800 lb gorilla of their day.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Logically, Titleist would appear to be the most vulnerable. There is a reason Titleist is so vociferous in the distance debate because anything affecting sales of the Pro V1 will massively impact on their bottom line. I’m not sure how their club sales are performing now but it was reported a few years back that they were losing money on every club they sold and relied heavily on the Pro V1 to keep in the black. If the RBs do something to level the field specifically relating to the ball, I can see Titleist being hit badly...no pun intended.

 

  • Like 1

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Fubuki ZT Stiff
Callaway XR Speed 3W Project X HZRDUS T800 65 Stiff
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 21* Hybrid Aldila RIP Stiff
Cobra King CB/MB Flow 4-6, 7-PW C-Taper Stiff
Wilson Staff PMP wedges 50/54/58 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
Radius Classic 8

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nitram said:

I haven't seen anyone mention Hogan. They're still plugging along but nothing compared to what they were two decades or more ago.

 

Hogan has already gone the way of MacGregor, and many other manufacturers mentioned in this thread have too.  Basically they were once a big proud company that fell on hard times and were sold, multiple times, such that they are nothing like the company they once were.  

Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
Cobra (Lexi blue) F7 5 wood w/Aldila Rogue Black 70S
Cobra (Lexi blue) F7 Hybrid w/Aldila Kuro Kage 80S
Ping G410 irons w/Recoil 95S
Ping Glide 55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110S
Ping Anser/Arna putter - the "real deal!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nitram said:

I haven't seen anyone mention Hogan. They're still plugging along but nothing compared to what they were two decades or more ago.

This current version of Hogan is after several ownership changes, Spalding, Callaway and after a disappearing act came back as DTC. They’ve been on the thread for 20 years. 

SRIXON ZX5 9.5 MIYAZAKI MIZORE 60X.                                              SRIXON ZX 13.5 MIYAZAKI MIZORE 70X                                               SRIXON H85 16 MATRIX BLACKTIE 95 SRIXON Z FORGED 4-PW CATALYST 100 6.5                                   CLEVELAND RTX4 50* CATALYST 100 6.0                                        CLEVELAND RTX4 54* CATALYST 100 6.0                                         CLEVELAND RTX4 58* CATALYST 100 6.0.                                             SEEMORE mFGP20 PLATINUM 38” SNELL MTB-X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 3M Open - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #5
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #6
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #7
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #5
       
       
       
      TaylorMade MG3 wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Mizuno 225 2 iron - 2021 3M Open
      TaylorMade Mini Driver - 2021 3M Open
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 3M Open
      New Odyssey putter cover - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Rypstick training aid - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi putters and covers - 2021 3M Open
      Kuch putting right armlock - 2021 3M Open
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 TPC Colorado Champ. @ Heron Lakes WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #1
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #2
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #3
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #4
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #5
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #6
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #7
       
      Titleist T200 2& 3 irons - 2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes
       

       

       
      • 16 replies
    • 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos- Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here.
       
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #1
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #2
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #3
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #4
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #5
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic
       

       
       
       
       
        • Haha
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 Travelers Championship - Discussion & Links
      2021 Titleist T100 irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist T100S irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist U 505 (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      Mitsubishi Tensei K series (red, white & blue US Open) shaft - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      Rickie Fowler's custom Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #2
       
      • 20 replies
    • Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Discussion and Links
      Please put any question or comments here.
       
      Links to the galleries...
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       


       
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       

       
        • Like
      • 4 replies

×
×
  • Create New...