Callaway pick a pro - Free driver promo

Just saw the Dick’s Sporting Goods commercial.  Buy a Cally Epic driver, pick a Cally Pro to win US open, and the Driver is free if your pick wins. .  If I knew Rahm post COVID would hit it like he was at the Memorial, I would do this, even though I don’t need a driver.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update, 12:30 EDT today, July 7th.         We just finished the submissions and have sent them to Callaway. We cannot confirm any dates, but they expect to start sending email

I sent an entry in for Rahm as well. Hopefully I followed protocol correctly. I printed mine out so there were no "handwriting issues". Now I need to decide which Epic driver is best for me.  

I commend you for your honesty. We have billionaires who barely pay anything especially relative to their income. And you’re reporting winning a driver. 

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2021 at 8:32 AM, GinjaSlice said:

Similar to previous years promo dealing with if Rory wins. I believe when you dig into the terms and conditions there is a no purchase necessary part. You basically just mail them who you think will win. No driver purchase needed.

^ No Purchase Necessary. See Terms and Conditions. 

In short, pick your Callaway staffer. Fill out form and if he wins, you win a Dicks gift card to be received about 30-days post tourney valued at $586.00. 

Now, whom are you taking?

Rahm - should be cleared two days prior. Can he even walk the course or practice prior? Obviously he was on at the Memorial. 

Phil -  can lightening strike twice? Can he close the loop and grab the one that had eluded him for so long? He’s finished top 5 how many times in this event? Second place finishes? Can he avenge his Wing Foot collapse?

Xander - is he even n the discussion?

Other Callaway staffers? If so, who and why? 

What's your take? 

Edited by Cwing

TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5” vs Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* w/ Rogue Max
TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos 
TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven TU, Seemore si3, si5, Directed Force Reno, PING Ketsch
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Shot Scope V3

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

41 minutes ago, Cwing said:

^ This except it’s an online form this time around. No Purchase Necessary. See Terms and Conditions. 

In short, pick your Callaway staffer. Fill out form and if he wins, you win a Dicks gift card to be received about 30-days post tourney valued at $527.00. 

Now, whom are you taking?

Rahm - should be cleared two days prior. Can he even walk the course or practice prior? Obviously he was on at the Memorial. 

Phil -  can lightening strike twice? Can he close the loop and grab the one that had eluded him for so long? He’s finished top 5 how many times in this event? Second place finishes? Can he avenge his Wing Foot collapse?

Xander - is he even n the discussion?

Other Callaway staffers? If so, who and why? 

What's your take? 

Can you share the online form? 

22 minutes ago, TheMagicStinger said:

Can you share the online form? 

The online form can't be used to enter without a purchase. I tried and a receipt copy is required. The form to enter with purchase is here: http://www.callawaywins.linksunlimited.com/.

The official rules which explain how to enter without purchase by mail are here: http://www.callawaywins.linksunlimited.com/If Callaway Wins You Win - Official Rules_FINAL.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Jmm96 said:

The online form can't be used to enter without a purchase. I tried and a receipt copy is required. The form to enter with purchase is here: http://www.callawaywins.linksunlimited.com/.

The official rules which explain how to enter without purchase by mail are here: http://www.callawaywins.linksunlimited.com/If Callaway Wins You Win - Official Rules_FINAL.pdf

This. The information for how to enter without purchase:

"PARTICIPATE BY MAIL-IN ENTRY (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY): To participate without purchasing a Promotional Item, send your first name, last name, date of birth, mailing address, email address, and your selection as to which Callaway Staffer you believe will win the U.S. Open in an envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: Links Unlimited; ATTN: If Callaway Wins, You Win; 1101 Regina Graeter Way, Cincinnati, Ohio 45216. Submissions must be postmarked by June 16, 2021 and received no later than June 23, 2021. Submissions will not be acknowledged or returned, and proof of sending will not be deemed proof that the submission was received. Your entry entitles you to pick only one Callaway Staffer who you believe will win the U.S. Open. Once you have made your selection, your choice is final, unless Sponsor communicates otherwise. You will not be able to change your selection of Callaway Staffer regardless of any changes in tournament participation or if the Callaway Staffer withdraws or cannot compete for any reason. ALL MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY JUNE 16, 2021."

• Like 3

Thanks! I'm sick and didn't want to try sifting through the links.  Appreciate the help!

10 minutes ago, Jmm96 said:

k

33 minutes ago, Jmm96 said:

Thank you for clarifing.

TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5” vs Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* w/ Rogue Max
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven TU, Seemore si3, si5, Directed Force Reno, PING Ketsch

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

14 hours ago, portland said:

You could buy one, not hit it, pick a staffer and if he does not win - just return the driver at Dicks.  Do I have that right?

Why would you simply not just submit thru the no purchase required entry?

PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

Also notice in the PDF provided if you purchase the driver up front, you do not get your money back for the driver, you get a Dick's/Golf Galaxy gift card for $586 to spend.  

WINNERS WHO PURCHASED A PROMOTIONAL ITEM AND ENTERED ON-LINE shall receive one (1) Dick’s Sporting Goods/Golf Galaxy gift card with a retail value of $586.

For those who don't want to drop the coin.

PARTICIPATE BY MAIL-IN ENTRY (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY): To participate without purchasing a Promotional Item, send your first name, last name, date of birth, mailing address, email address, and your selection as to which Callaway Staffer you believe will win the U.S. Open in an envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: Links Unlimited; ATTN: If Callaway Wins, You Win; 1101 Regina Graeter Way, Cincinnati, Ohio 45216. Submissions must be postmarked by June 16, 2021 and received no later than June 23, 2021. Submissions will not be acknowledged or returned, and proof of sending will not be deemed proof that the submission was received. Your entry entitles you to pick only one Callaway Staffer who you believe will win the U.S. Open. Once you have made your selection, your choice is final, unless Sponsor communicates otherwise. You will not be able to change your selection of Callaway Staffer regardless of any changes in tournament participation or if the Callaway Staffer withdraws or cannot compete for any reason. ALL MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY JUNE 16, 2021.

9 minutes ago, player922000 said:

But what do we think the chances are Callaway actually follows through with this? Seems pretty easy for them to just say “it never showed up in the mail.”

Lol that is true. I never got to send mine in. I waited until the 16th and then my went into labor at 3 am so I never sent it. Now im pissed I didn’t send it in earlier 

Mailed in and picked Rahm— we’ll see if it happens 

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS 9 Fujikura Ventus Red 6X 

Ping G425 Max 14.5 Aldila Rogue White 80X 

Titleist TSi2 3H HZRDUS RDX Black 80 6.5 

Callaway Apex 21 4-PW True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM8 50.12F True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist Vokey SM8 56.14F True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist Vokey SM8 60.10S True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Tour Lined 35" 

Also mailed in and picked Rahm... cautiously optimistic? 

Ping G410LST, 9, Ventus Blue 6S

Titleist TS2, 15, Hzrdus Smoke Black 70, 6.0

Titleist 818H1, 21 (set to 20), Tensei White Pro 90, S

Ping i210, 4-P (retro spec), DG 120 X

Ping Glide 2.0, 52 SS (bent to 51), 56 SS (bent to 55)

Jaws MD5, 60.8

Odyssey Triple Track 10 S, 34"

Z-Star XV