New 2021 Titleist irons (Updated w/ Links to in-hand photos)

pga43

6 hours ago, hartrick11 said:

These illustrations are really helpful. Do they also have one for the T100S since it seems to be a slightly different setup in 4-7? Maybe it's just the shape of the tungsten weights being different/lower/heavier to make room for whatever insert they have in the cavity?

Also for those that have pre-ordered, what's the pricing you were quoted?

here is the T100-S

[EMBARGOED IMAGE REMOVED AT REQUEST OF COPYRIGHT HOLDER]

Edited by GolfWRX
  • Thanks 2

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

Got to swing the full range this last week. Was really impressed with the t100s in particular. Turf contact was fantastic and the spin numbers were perfect for me as I am a high spin player and coming from the 718AP2. Can’t wait to order with PX 6.5. I’ll likely end up bending them a degree weaker than standard. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MTM said:

Long time AP2/T100 player but the T200 is probably a better fit for my game now. 

How is the sole width on the 200?

I picked up some CNCPT CP-03 last year and I like them but the sole is a little wider than I'm used to. 

When I held it up next to my current T200, it was hardly a noticeable difference.   For the overall profile, the only visible difference to me between the current and the new model is less offset in the newer version.  Maybe a slightly shorter heel to toe, but nothing that really caught my attention. 

• Like 1

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

3 minutes ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

When I held it up next to my current T200, it was hardly a noticeable difference.   For the overall profile, the only visible difference to me between the current and the new model is less offset in the newer version.  Maybe a slightly shorter heel to toe, but nothing that really caught my attention. 

I've hit CNCPT-03 and T-200 - quite similar in many respects. Less offset is more pleasing on the T-200. The sole is not skinny - not fat either. I can't fully remember the sole of the CNCPT-03 but think they are pretty similar

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BreezyHill said:

I've hit CNCPT-03 and T-200 - quite similar in many respects. Less offset is more pleasing on the T-200. The sole is not skinny - not fat either. I can't fully remember the sole of the CNCPT-03 but think they are pretty similar

Yes, good description of the T200 sole, Not skinny, but not fat either.  That will totally keep people guessing...Ha   But as they said in Goldilocks....Just right!!  

Vokey

Surprised to see images removed and the implication that I or anyone else posted ‘embargoed’ Images.  Or the Implication that the images have a copyright that was broken. They don’t have a copyright and can’t and they aren’t ‘embargoed’ for me or anyone else posting the, they are available on multiple public sites. 

if you want to remove the images because golfwrx have made an agreement with titleist on their own embargo that’s fine, but making out poster broke an embargo or that there is some copywright being broken isn’t the way to do it. 

• Confused 1

Tsr2 Kai-li white 60g

tsr2 16.5 tensei av raw white 75g

tsr2 20 degree, tensei av raw white 90g

T200/T150/T100 PX Lz

sm9 54.10S/60.4T

odyssey Toulon Daytona
Pro V1

45 minutes ago, Copacetic said:

Surprised to see images removed and the implication that I or anyone else posted ‘embargoed’ Images.  Or the Implication that the images have a copyright that was broken. They don’t have a copyright and can’t and they aren’t ‘embargoed’ for me or anyone else posting the, they are available on multiple public sites. 

if you want to remove the images because golfwrx have made an agreement with titleist on their own embargo that’s fine, but making out poster broke an embargo or that there is some copywright being broken isn’t the way to do it. 

To be fair an embargo is an embargo regardless of if someone else breaks it.   The old if Joey jumped off a bridge would you. 

But also to be fair.  Most readers who aren’t in the media aren’t usually made aware of embargo dates.  So you and likely the poster who’s pictures you posted, peobably had no idea that those and any other pics not put out by Titleist now are breaking the embargo. 

Relax, no one thinks you committed a National Security violation.   But the company does have the right to have any images they own removed before they are ready for them to be released.  

Gtanted with reps out eveywhere and everyone having cameras and videos attached to their hands 24/7 it is near impossible for a company to hope no embagos will be broken.   But it’s WRX’s obligation to do what it can to respect any companies embargo's if they want to retain a good relationship with them.

Edited by Carolina Golfer 2
  • Like 1

Vokey

11 minutes ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

To be fair an embargo is an embargo regardless of if someone else breaks it.   The old if Joey jumped off a bridge would you. 

But also to be fair.  Most readers who aren’t in the media aren’t usually made aware of embargo dates.  So you and likely the poster who’s pictures you posted, peobably had no idea that any in any pics not put out by Titleist now are breaking the embargo. 

no one thinks you committed a National Security violation.   But the company does have the right to have any images they own removed before they are ready for them to be released.  

Gtanted with reps out eveywhere and everyone having cameras and videos attached to their hands 24/7 it is near impossible for a company to hope no embagos will be broken.   But it’s WRX’s obligation to do what it can to respect any companies embargo's if they want to retain a good relationship 

Edited by DoubleEagle08
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DoubleEagle08 said:

I’m pretty sure he didn’t make any deal with titleist to honor any embargo. Not a legal term as far as I know. Copyright sure, but wasn’t this website formed for hot off the press releases? Let the photos stand. 

I don’t think this site was formed for that reason.  It definitely has the earliest in hand photos thanks to Greg’s great work. 

im not a lawyer so I want argue the legal definition of embargo.   But Titleist and all companies 100% have a right to control when they want the information to become public for lots of reasons. 

can it be legally enforced.  Probably not.  But as I mentioned there is such a thing of maintaining a good working relationship with companies.  

Again no one is going to shun or give copacetic 30 lashes.  I’m sure he had no idea.   For example I have all the information there is on the new irons.   But I know when the embargo is and I won’t post or share anything other than some general observations I’ve made from seeing them. 

• Like 1

Vokey

I really like the ‘utility’ build idea for the t100, can see that catching on rather than the udi as a different club idea. 

3009E6BF-DD01-4989-8FB6-EABFBC6492D6.jpeg

• Like 1

Tsr2 Kai-li white 60g

tsr2 16.5 tensei av raw white 75g

tsr2 20 degree, tensei av raw white 90g

T200/T150/T100 PX Lz

sm9 54.10S/60.4T

odyssey Toulon Daytona
Pro V1

• Like 1

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN6 Two Sets 0311XP, Double Black and Xtreme Dark, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

T100 a degree strong or T100s a degree weak...  Decisions, decisions.  

I'm assuming nobody has any feedback yet on that particular setup choice in the new irons?  I already have some toe-drop issues with how vertical I am at contact, so based on the old TXG comparison and the drastic difference in effective lie angle I'm leaning T100 one degree strong...

Edited by DCDeac

15 minutes ago, DCDeac said:

T100 a degree strong or T100s a degree weak...  Decisions, decisions.  

I'm assuming nobody has any feedback yet on that particular setup choice in the new irons?  I already have some toe-drop issues with how vertical I am at contact, so based on the old TXG comparison and the drastic difference in effective lie angle I'm leaning T100 one degree strong...

1* weak in the T100S would reduce offset and make that look fantastic!   Vokey worked the sole so more bounce in the toe and less in the heel.

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG  GEN6 Two Sets 0311XP, Double Black and Xtreme Dark, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

9 minutes ago, DatSliceDoe said:

Great looking players clubs, but the price is just too much for what they are.

Check with discountdansgolf.com  maybe a better price than msrp!

• easyyy unfeatured this topic