2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

New 2021 Titleist irons (Updated w/ Links to in-hand photos)

pga43

Spoke to Customer Service this morning.  The delay on my 100s is related to heads.  The heads with upright lie angles are in transit and hopefully will arrive at Titleist this week. Had to switch from AMT White to S400 as the AMT white won’t be available until October. A bit numbed about that but hopefully worth the wait

27 minutes ago, Lobber said:

Spoke to Customer Service this morning.  The delay on my 100s is related to heads.  The heads with upright lie angles are in transit and hopefully will arrive at Titleist this week. Had to switch from AMT White to S400 as the AMT white won’t be available until October. A bit numbed about that but hopefully worth the wait

Interesting, wasn't aware they made heads in different lie angles, thought they would just bend them. 

51 minutes ago, HP12 said:

Anybody ordered with KBS Tour shafts? My rep put my order in and said a lot of his orders for staff guys still haven't shipped and I'm behind them. Hoping it's not a super long delay

I'm surprised that even staff members haven't received their orders yet.  I ordered mine with KBS C-Taper and have had them for over a month now.  I don't know what the sequence was, but I'm on the West Coast the staff fittings for us were in early July, so about a 2 week ETA from order to delivery for staff orders.

40 minutes ago, Lobber said:

Why wouldn’t you just order standard and have them bent yourself? Many manufacturers have loft snd lie issues coming from production so it’s good to have all checked before putting in the bag. The shaft issue is frustrating, luckily for me i already have my shafts. It’s inconvenient and a bit more cost but I’ve done a lot of purchasing my own material from various places to have a club builder do the building for me. 

Just now, DatDude7984 said:

Why wouldn’t you just order standard and have them bent yourself? Many manufacturers have loft snd lie issues coming from production so it’s good to have all checked before putting in the bag. The shaft issue is frustrating, luckily for me i already have my shafts. It’s inconvenient and a bit more cost but I’ve done a lot of purchasing my own material from various places to have a club builder do the building for me. 

Rather not have to pay to have them bent on top of what I am already spending

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lobber said:

Rather not have to pay to have them bent on top of what I am already spending

I get it. My experience has been that they don’t always come in bent to the correct loft and lie regardless. I just always add that number into my budget. My mp20 mbs came in with lofts all jacked up and my lie angle was supposed to be 2 deg upright but came in 2 deg flat. This stuff happens regularly due to quality control issues with all manufacturers. Always best to have them looked at regardless. It’s not expensive to have them bent either but that’s all up to you obviously. Just my experience bud. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Interesting, wasn't aware they made heads in different lie angles, thought they would just bend them. 

Yep, heads with different lies and different weights to match up with lengthened or shortened shafts. 

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

10 hours ago, jetmech879 said:

Am I the only one that can’t stand the stubby ferrules? I wish they would have a couple options like Vokey does. Maybe I’m just showing my age but an iron ferrule should be at least 3/4”. Just not classy like I’d expect from a company like Titleist. Just a small gripe for the morning🤣

Agree with you 100%. 

• Like 1

TSR3 10*/AD-DI 6x
TSR2 15*/AD-DI 7x
TS2 19*/AD-IZ 85x

T200 4/AD-IZ 95x

T100 5-9/PX LZ
SM9 46F, 50F, 54S, 60M/PX LZ

SC NP2 Tour CT Custom

Pro V1x

4 hours ago, HP12 said:

Anybody ordered with KBS Tour shafts? My rep put my order in and said a lot of his orders for staff guys still haven't shipped and I'm behind them. Hoping it's not a super long delay

I ordered on 7/29 T100S 4 - PW with KBS Tour Stiff + 3 SM8 Vokeys with same shaft. Called Titleist on Aug 17 and found out on that the shipment for KBS shafts that arrived mid August did not have enough shafts to cover my order. The next estimated arrival date for KBS Tour shafts was mid September, so the customer service rep told me to realistically expect a ship date in October. I was bummed about it because I'm in Western PA and I wouldn't have much time left in the season. 

After talking to the pro I ordered from, he checked what was in stock and was able to swap the shafts for Modus 120 S which are usually +$15 per club at no cost to me. He gave me the option to use the clubs for the rest of the season and if I don't like the shaft, he would order the KBS shafts and swap out and no cost. He made the shaft update on Aug 18 and I received an email update from Titleist on Aug 19 showing my T100S order with status "Approved" and SM8 wedges with status "In Process". The wedges shipped Saturday Aug 19 and today the irons status switched to "In Process". Hopefully that means that they are being worked on. 

• Like 1

Ordered mine direct at a Titleist Fitting Experience Day locally on 8/3. TSi2 18 Hybrid - Tensei AMT White Raw, T200 4, T100S 4-PW with DG AMT White S300s standard loft and lies.

Received email couple weeks ago that hybrid status was “Cancelled” with irons “In Process.” Emailed the rep for an explanation on hybrid and an ETA on irons. Initial expectation at fitting was 3-6 weeks. 

Edited by sloansav62

Called Titleist customer service today to check on my T100 build with Nippon 105 Stiff shafts.  He said based upon the supply they show it is likely they will have just enough to fulfill my order otherwise they are looking at mid November for the shafts.  He said I could call back on Wednesday for a firm answer on whether they had enough to cover the order.  Fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, MoreGolfHappyLife said:

I called my rep today for my T100s 4-PW, PX LZ 6.0 Stiff.

The rep says Titleist is still waiting for my shafts.

I just heard back from my order of T100s 5-PW, 3 Vokeys all with PX LZ 6.0 as well and was told they have a delay on the shafts but they are scheduled to arrive the week of 09/08 to the Titleist. 

I am just planning on a late / last week of September delivery date at this rate.

Picked mine up from the Titleist rep today - specs in the signature. It sounds like Modus 120's were plentiful at launch but everything else is backordered. 

Titleist TSR3 10* - Tensei 1K White 60TX

Callaway Paradym TD 15* - Mitsubishi Kaili White 70X

TRS2 21* - Hzrdus Black Gen 4 80X

Titleist T100 - Project X 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM 9 48*/53*/58* - Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

1 minute ago, jjmurry said:

Picked mine up from the Titleist rep today - specs in the signature. It sounds like Modus 120's were plentiful at launch but everything else is backordered. 

LZ 5.5 is in stock also, but there isn’t a lot of options without a delay 

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

6 hours ago, DatDude7984 said:

I get it. My experience has been that they don’t always come in bent to the correct loft and lie regardless. I just always add that number into my budget. My mp20 mbs came in with lofts all jacked up and my lie angle was supposed to be 2 deg upright but came in 2 deg flat. This stuff happens regularly due to quality control issues with all manufacturers. Always best to have them looked at regardless. It’s not expensive to have them bent either but that’s all up to you obviously. Just my experience bud. 

Yes. Great reminder.  Thanks. I will definitely get them checked

17 minutes ago, Lobber said:

I just wish Titleist would have been a bit more up front. What will really frustrate me will be to find them available built to my specs at an online retailer when they are released this week.  If that happens I cancel my Order with Titleist and order from the online retailer

Same here.

I am planning to check Golf Galaxy this week.

After hearing of several folks on this thread getting their clubs early, I called Titleist to check on my order. Ordered T100s 5-GW, two SM8 wedges both with AMT Black Stiff.  Order was placed on August 8. The Titleist rep said the AMT Black shafts had just arrived and are in inspection process with build to follow. She said expect 2-3 weeks from today on ship date. Interesting, in my past experience inspection usually happens after the build. Order status still states in process but hopefully there’s no further delays with these.

• Like 1

The new T100's look nice but I see no reason to get rid of my 714's

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

9 hours ago, COmedic said:

Order placed for T100s 4-PW with C-Taper Lite 110 shafts. Shafts back ordered til 9/20, estimated arrival early/ mid October. Bummer since I want them now but will be worth the wait! 

Same order here (100s w/C-Taper Lite) at a fitting on 8/14 and at that time the Titleist rep had me hit and put me in CTLs b/c it fit my profile and was actually in stock (expected to ship late Sept). Hopefully that's still the case.

• Like 1

Iv had my TaylorMade P7MCs for nearly a year now and although im playing well, i dont love them and they really let me know a bad shot.

Got fitted today for T100S. Very impressed. An extra 10 yards which is maybe down to the lofts,but the bad ones were only dropping off an average of 4 or 5 yards, compared to 10+ yard drop off on my MCs.

Ordered with the AMT Black shaft which had so much better dispersion than the KBS tour which i have currently.

He did say not to expect them till late September at least so these will just have to get a good off season done before next season kicks off.

12 minutes ago, Stall said:

Iv had my TaylorMade P7MCs for nearly a year now and although im playing well, i dont love them and they really let me know a bad shot.

Got fitted today for T100S. Very impressed. An extra 10 yards which is maybe down to the lofts,but the bad ones were only dropping off an average of 4 or 5 yards, compared to 10+ yard drop off on my MCs.

Ordered with the AMT Black shaft which had so much better dispersion than the KBS tour which i have currently.

He did say not to expect them till late September at least so these will just have to get a good off season done before next season kicks off.

Did you try the normal T100 as well as the T100S?

I’m  thinking of making the same move (P7MC to T100)

The extra forgiveness will be welcome!!

8 hours ago, nickosbad said:

Did you try the normal T100 as well as the T100S?

I’m  thinking of making the same move (P7MC to T100)

The extra forgiveness will be welcome!!

I really should have done but after being 'stung' that the MCs were slightly too much to handle - they are not, i just dont flush them often enough- i decided the extra length and forgiveness of the S would be ideal.

I was averaging 152 carry with MC and 162 with T100S. It was the bad shots however i was impressed with as they were still flying 157/158.

I also tried the 200 - really didnt like the sound and feel. Coming off hitting the MC it would be hard to go hollow body.

• easyyy unfeatured this topic