New 2021 Titleist irons (Updated w/ Links to in-hand photos)

pga43

On 8/20/2021 at 6:29 PM, Lobber said:

Ordered directly from Titliest on 7/29 - 100s with AMT White Stiff.  Called yesterday to speak with CS and was told that AMT White on backorder and wont arrive until October 13th at earliest.  I think Titleist could be a little more proactive by contacting customers who pre-ordered.  AMT White is a stock shaft and while I understand there are backorders in the golf club industry now it's frustrating to think they are launching new irons, taking my money and are unable to fulfill my order for almost 2 months

Agreed.
I ordered a TSi2 hybrid with my T200/T100S order on 8/2 direct at a Titleist Fitter and it came today with GP Tour Velvet Black grip vs the White which I ordered. Latter as you know being the stock grip. 
Like you I ordered the stock AMT White S300s. I suspect if one went with stock shaft and grip, shipments are now delayed. Go figure.

I have a set of T100s G-7 and T200 6-4 with Tour Issue X100's, 1/4" long, 2 flat, stock grips on the way. Called yesterday hoping to change my shaft choice but they are already in the build process, supposed to be here Sept. 8th. I will probably just move these along and see what spring brings. I may have to hit the 7 and 6 before I do so though to compare the 100s/200.

I just received my new T100-S irons.  Order placed on 7-29. Arrived yesterday.....hit them last night.....the look and finish are amazing and the feel was really nice. Im looking forward to playing a full round with them. 

Only issue was with the grip.....the TV's were backordered so i made a grip change and there were no delays. 

• Like 2

Just wanted to put this out there for anyone who has ordered a set -

I placed my order the day after my local Golf Galaxy got the fitting heads in - t100s, LZ 6.5, 3-PW. Everything is "stock" - grip is Tour Velvet (not the Titleist logo TV) 

Called GG for an update on Monday, told me Sept. 2 shipping. I got them to give me the purchase order #, called Titleist directly - told me ETA of mid-October. Why? Waiting on the PW shaft - everything else is there and ready to be built. Called Golf Galaxy back and told them to un-pair the PW so everything else ships ASAP. The rep told me that they are out of the most common shafts in X-Stiff (I specifically inquired about PX 6.5, LZ 6.5, KBS Tour, KBS $ Taper, KBS C-Taper). She said the dates of those being back in stock were anywhere from the end of September to mid November. 

2 hours ago, 2012BFT said:

Can anyone compare the T100 / T100S to TMB size wise and forgiveness wise? 

Thanks! 

Quite a bit smaller, much thinner topline, less offset. I will say less forgiving, as well, but I have never hit TMB in short- or mid-irons so YMMV there. T100 has none of the hollow/jumpy feel that the TMB has, and just behaves like a different class of iron. 

For me, the T200 is an evolution of the TMB

• Like 1

Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 💎💎💎 9* @8, Diamana BF 60
Titleist TS3 15*, EvenFlow White T1100 75
Titleist TS2 HY 19* @18, EvenFlow White 90
Titleist 716 T-MB 3i PX 
Titleist T100 '21 4-9 PX
Vokey SM8 Jet Black 46.10, 50.08 @51
Cleveland RTX6 Tour Rack 57*
Bettinardi BB-8W

Chrome Soft X LS

18 minutes ago, eagle2838 said:

Quite a bit smaller, much thinner topline, less offset. I will say less forgiving, as well, but I have never hit TMB in short- or mid-irons so YMMV there. T100 has none of the hollow/jumpy feel that the TMB has, and just behaves like a different class of iron. 

For me, the T200 is an evolution of the TMB

Yeah, same here.. I have a TMB 3 & 4i only

Taylormade M5 w/ Tenesi Orange 60x 
Taylormade M5 3w/5w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
Vokey SM7 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Titleist Pro-V1x

6 hours ago, Sfd732 said:

I have a set of T100s G-7 and T200 6-4 with Tour Issue X100's, 1/4" long, 2 flat, stock grips on the way. Called yesterday hoping to change my shaft choice but they are already in the build process, supposed to be here Sept. 8th. I will probably just move these along and see what spring brings. I may have to hit the 7 and 6 before I do so though to compare the 100s/200.

Can I ask why you went 0.25” over?

Update. Spoke to CS on Monday regarding per-order    Was told they were waiting on upright lie heads and it would be a few weeks.  Just received notice that they shipped tonight and will arrive tomorrow as I life in San Diego area not far from Titleist HQ. What a pleasant surprise

T 100S 4-W+1/2, 2.5 degrees upright, DG S400 

• Like 2

On 8/23/2021 at 4:27 PM, javila said:

I ordered on 7/29 T100S 4 - PW with KBS Tour Stiff + 3 SM8 Vokeys with same shaft. Called Titleist on Aug 17 and found out on that the shipment for KBS shafts that arrived mid August did not have enough shafts to cover my order. The next estimated arrival date for KBS Tour shafts was mid September, so the customer service rep told me to realistically expect a ship date in October. I was bummed about it because I'm in Western PA and I wouldn't have much time left in the season. 

After talking to the pro I ordered from, he checked what was in stock and was able to swap the shafts for Modus 120 S which are usually +$15 per club at no cost to me. He gave me the option to use the clubs for the rest of the season and if I don't like the shaft, he would order the KBS shafts and swap out and no cost. He made the shaft update on Aug 18 and I received an email update from Titleist on Aug 19 showing my T100S order with status "Approved" and SM8 wedges with status "In Process". The wedges shipped Saturday Aug 19 and today the irons status switched to "In Process". Hopefully that means that they are being worked on. 

Update: T100S 4-PW +0.5 length, 2 degrees upright Modus 120 stiff shipped yesterday, Aug 24. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brooks Cupcake said:

Can I ask why you went 0.25” over?

First, I choke down a little bit on all my irons. Secondly I measured a stock Titleist iron vs my 1/2" over Mizuno MP-33's and needed to make the Titleist 1/4" over. I based everything off what my MP-33's are...lie angle, length, swing weight. I love them but was looking for a bit more distance and a bit more forgiveness. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 2012BFT said:

Can anyone compare the T100 / T100S to TMB size wise and forgiveness wise? 

Thanks! 

*DISCLAIMER:  Just my $.02

Not that much difference in size.  Yes, thinner topline.  Forgiveness-wise, I was only hitting the 6 iron, but not a lot harder to hit.  I am comparing to 716T-MB.  I know the 718T-MB has a slightly longer blade length.  I personally have never felt the "hollow/jumpy" thing that some people claim.  I play a full set.  Have for 5 years.  Have always thought the 716 was very solid and consistent.  I do feel like the T100s was a more solid feeling, and pretty forgiving.  You still get help on the mishits.  I was fit into T100s w/iSteel 115's. They were amazingly consistent  Really liked them.           

...excited to get my new sticks

• Like 2

Titleist TSR4

Titleist TSR3

Titleist TSi3

Titleist T100s

Vokey SM9

Cameron Notchback

I'm a hcp 3.8 golfer from Finland and have been playing many years with my Wilson FG Tour V2 (KBS Tour 120g) irons. Now I've decided that I deserve the best irons that I could find so this time I'm going to do some actual fitting. My current irons I bought used from Internet. 

I booked a free 1h session with Titleist and in couple weeks I have 30min session with Mizuno.

Today I had the session with Titleist and hit T100 and 620 CB with different shafts. I warmed up on the range before the session and started the Trackman session with couple strokes with my FG Tour V2 i7. I was flushing them straight, so I was pretty exited to hit the Titleist irons that Spieth have in his bag.

I started with T100. But.. For some reason they left me cold. I really liked how they look, the ball speed maybe little bit better but just wasn't feeling it. The dispersion wasn't too good, most shots to the left. The 620 CB felt a bit better, maybe it was more like my Wilsons so the transition was easier. I was hitting from a mat so can't say anything about turf interaction which should be pretty good with those Titleist irons.

In the end I asked to hit couple balls again with my FG Tour V2. I hit one that was as perfect as I could hit it, I was too embarrassed to hit another one😀 All in all I was pretty bummed out that the irons didn't seemed to fit me but it was great to test the clubs with different shafts and see the data. The Titleist representative was also really nice guy.

For now I have to ditch the idea of getting me some sexy Titleist irons. It might also be that I would need the get used to the new clubs to get out their full potential. Maybe if I could test them on a course..

Well the process continues and my next session will be with Mizuno in couple weeks. I don't know if they have the MP-20 & JPX 921 line or the upcoming line, let' see. My current set was released 10 years ago so I'm not too picky which set I'll get to test😋

32 minutes ago, tommiw said:

I'm a hcp 3.8 golfer from Finland and have been playing many years with my Wilson FG Tour V2 (KBS Tour 120g) irons. Now I've decided that I deserve the best irons that I could find so this time I'm going to do some actual fitting. My current irons I bought used from Internet. 

I booked a free 1h session with Titleist and in couple weeks I have 30min session with Mizuno.

Today I had the session with Titleist and hit T100 and 620 CB with different shafts. I warmed up on the range before the session and started the Trackman session with couple strokes with my FG Tour V2 i7. I was flushing them straight, so I was pretty exited to hit the Titleist irons that Spieth have in his bag.

I started with T100. But.. For some reason they left me cold. I really liked how they look, the ball speed maybe little bit better but just wasn't feeling it. The dispersion wasn't too good, most shots to the left. The 620 CB felt a bit better, maybe it was more like my Wilsons so the transition was easier. I was hitting from a mat so can't say anything about turf interaction which should be pretty good with those Titleist irons.

In the end I asked to hit couple balls again with my FG Tour V2. I hit one that was as perfect as I could hit it, I was too embarrassed to hit another one😀 All in all I was pretty bummed out that the irons didn't seemed to fit me but it was great to test the clubs with different shafts and see the data. The Titleist representative was also really nice guy.

For now I have to ditch the idea of getting me some sexy Titleist irons. It might also be that I would need the get used to the new clubs to get out their full potential. Maybe if I could test them on a course..

Well the process continues and my next session will be with Mizuno in couple weeks. I don't know if they have the MP-20 & JPX 921 line or the upcoming line, let' see. My current set was released 10 years ago so I'm not too picky which set I'll get to test😋

I did the same last year. Wanted the T100 but just wasn’t for me. Ended up in mizuno mp20 mbs. Even hit the P7MC really well. Have had the mp20s for maybe 4 months and now i just bought the new t100. Weird how certain irons just don’t fit you. 

1 hour ago, tommiw said:

You sound a little bummed out, but you did it the right way.   Always compare against the club you have.

You avoided buying something that doesn't work as well for you and the process saved a bunch of money.   Unless you're set on a shiny new toy, that should be a good thing.

Of course, the Mizunos could change all of that...

• Like 1

Just back from a session hitting T100, i210 and i59

Was expecting to love the T100 but fancied a bargain set of i210….anyway, I didn’t like the i210 which surprised me, the i59 was nice but went very very high (but amazing forgiveness levels)….if they hadn’t been so expensive they would probably have been purchased.

Anyway….T100 with AMT White 4-PW have been ordered….I don’t know why I ever left titleist irons with DG shafts….they just work for me.

I was very impressed with the T100, I retained the distance that I got on good shots with my P7MC (170 carry with 7 iron) but the T100 retained ball speed far better on off-centre hits and low on the face which is where I’ve been struggling.

Just hoping there’s not too much of a wait now!!

All the pics do not do the T200 justice.  They do look a bit tinny / cheap with the badging, just a little, but so what... at address they look really good, like 10x better than previous T200.  And they feel pretty good too.  I figure 6 months of fighting with the T100 will be about enough stubbornness before I come back to earth and get a set of T200.  In the meantime, I'll make do with the T100 as they are a pretty fine design by Titleist.

2 minutes ago, JohnJakobsen said:

Ordered t200 4 iron and t100 5-P wedge with Project X 6.5 shaft. T200 4 iron arrived yesterday, t100 won't be here till October due to a back order with the PX 6.5 Shafts. 

Def not what I wanted to read first thing in the morning! I have a very similar set up ordered, T-200 4 iron and 5-PW in the T-100S all with the PX 6.5 shafts. When did you place your order, mine went in around the first week of August. I did get an email notice yesterday that my irons were in production, but I hope the shafts don't become an issue.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Black 7X

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Irons: Titleist T-200 3 iron w/Ventus Black 9TX

Titleist T-150 4-6 w/Project X 6.5

Titleist T-100S 7-PW w/Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM9 Raw 52F & SM9 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Never far away: Custom Slighter Tacoma

Just played my first round with my new T100S/T200 combo set. Pretty impressed with feel, still adjusting to the looks as I am coming from last gen T200. The lack of offset and size is noticeable, but they fly pretty much the same distance if not a little longer even. Went T200 in long irons, and didn’t have the best shots to test them, but on range they felt more solid than last gen and flight looked the same. Switched shafts this year to modus 120 and think the fitting nailed it, coming from LZ 5.5 and just find this to have slightly crisper feel at impact. The more soles are super fast through the turf, that is probably what struck my the most. It was super soft today, but these literally just glided through the turf with nice shallow divots… whatever concern I had for the new design is gone. 

I swear I saw/heard people on here saying t200 has the same offset as t100/s. Looking at the 4 irons at the store yesterday that is very much not the case. 

[u][b]2020 Bag[/b][/u]
Titleist TS3 9.5 [i]Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S[/i]
Titleist TS3 15 [i]/Aldila Rogue Silver 70S[/i]
Titleist TS2 19 [i]/Project X Evenflow White 90 6.0[/i]
Titleist T100 4-PW[i]/True Temper AMT Tour White S300[/i]
Titleist Vokey SM7 50F, 54M, 60M 
Evnroll 1.2 34"

3 hours ago, adam2883 said:

Def not what I wanted to read first thing in the morning! I have a very similar set up ordered, T-200 4 iron and 5-PW in the T-100S all with the PX 6.5 shafts. When did you place your order, mine went in around the first week of August. I did get an email notice yesterday that my irons were in production, but I hope the shafts don't become an issue.

July 29th I placed my order. 

• Thanks 1

• easyyy unfeatured this topic