Jump to content

Free Graphite Design Upgrade


awtryau89
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ThatsTurrible said:

Wow, so I happened to have the TSi2 wood with the free AD DI upgrade sitting in my cart (from indecisiveness) and was able to checkout with it for the same price ($299) following the price correction on the site. I’d advise anyone else to double check their cart if they happened to be in the same boat!

I have both driver and 3 wood in my cart for original price, strongly considering it haha 

TSi3 8° Ventus Black 6TX 

TSi3 13.5° Ventus Black 8X

TSi3 18° Ventus Black 10TX
Z785 4-PW MMT 105TX 
RM-4 52/58 MMT 125TX  
Operator Gen 2
Left Dash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, OKMrazor said:

They seem to be realizing one shaft at a time...

Having designed and implemented e-commerce platforms before, I would assume they have a workflow trigger set up that if there’s an X% increase in sales over X period of time to send a review notice to someone. Driver probably triggered first and nobody thought to review the fairway woods too. Then enough fairways sold to trigger someone to review that as well, and they didn’t think to review ALL the shafts, just the one sending the alert lol. Woops? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SilenceX said:

Having designed and implemented e-commerce platforms before, I would assume they have a workflow trigger set up that if there’s an X% increase in sales over X period of time to send a review notice to someone. Driver probably triggered first and nobody thought to review the fairway woods too. Then enough fairways sold to trigger someone to review that as well, and they didn’t think to review ALL the shafts, just the one sending the alert lol. Woops? 

considering how terrible and arrogant TGW support has been for me, I vote for this theory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ThatsTurrible said:

Wow, so I happened to have the TSi2 wood with the free AD DI upgrade sitting in my cart (from indecisiveness) and was able to checkout with it for the same price ($299) following the price correction on the site. I’d advise anyone else to double check their cart if they happened to be in the same boat!

Thanks for letting me know! Now I need to figure out how to tell my wife. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I ordered a few days ago. At first I ordered a 16.5 degree ($299 price) but emailed and asked them to change to an 18 degree which they said they would. 
 

I have no idea how long it will take but think it’s kind of weak they charge the card before the item ships. Oh well, if I get it I’ll be happy. Probably forget I even ordered one by the time it gets here 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, justincredible04 said:

I ordered a few days ago. At first I ordered a 16.5 degree ($299 price) but emailed and asked them to change to an 18 degree which they said they would. 
 

I have no idea how long it will take but think it’s kind of weak they charge the card before the item ships. Oh well, if I get it I’ll be happy. Probably forget I even ordered one by the time it gets here 

you should've cancelled and re-ordered. now you put every order at risk of being cancelled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, justincredible04 said:

I ordered a few days ago. At first I ordered a 16.5 degree ($299 price) but emailed and asked them to change to an 18 degree which they said they would. 
 

I have no idea how long it will take but think it’s kind of weak they charge the card before the item ships. Oh well, if I get it I’ll be happy. Probably forget I even ordered one by the time it gets here 

 

pretty sure they don't charge until shipment, they just place authorization hold 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol I asked them to change it from a 4 wood to a 5 wood…originally I asked if they would ship to my current address (as it defaults billing and shipping the same) but cs said they cannot. 
 

It’s not like I called them and asked about the pricing error (which Btw at this moment STILL has the HDs on the TSi2s and DIs and HDs on the TSi3s which has yet to be corrected) on the fairway woods for the TSis and why it was so cheap and can they double check and make sure that I can get the deal? 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, justincredible04 said:

Lol I asked them to change it from a 4 wood to a 5 wood…originally I asked if they would ship to my current address (as it defaults billing and shipping the same) but cs said they cannot. 
 

It’s not like I called them and asked about the pricing error (which Btw at this moment STILL has the HDs on the TSi2s and DIs and HDs on the TSi3s which has yet to be corrected) on the fairway woods for the TSis and why it was so cheap and can they double check and make sure that I can get the deal? 
 

 

The point is to not draw attention to it by having a human being interact with your order. It’s why earlier in this thread people were stating not to even call and ask about order status. There’s no such thing as “just change from a 4 to a 5 wood” without the entire order being touched, what you asked them to do involved someone manually going in to cancel what you ordered and select the correct configuration on your behalf. Meaning if the person who worked your ticket had any knowledge of what this shaft is and what it should cost, they’d get to the part where they selected it and went “huh… that’s off.” In the same way if someone checked on your order status and knew the price, they’d see the shaft election and price total and go “huh… that’s off.” Also why the person here correctly pointed out you should have just cancelled and reordered, because that way you’re doing it instead of an employee at TGW doing the exact same thing. It seems like you got a person who didn’t understand what this shaft should cost and got lucky. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Just got a tracking notice that showed up on my FedEx account from Titleist and I doubt its my T300 irons that I ordered this morning. So looks like my TSI2 wood is on its way soon. 

Same. Got a FedEx notification last night, checked my account and it's from Titleist. TGW order still hasn't updated. Weird, but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ looks like they're shipping! 

Ping G410LST, 9, Ventus Blue 6S

Titleist TS2, 15, Hzrdus Smoke Black 70, 6.0

Titleist 818H1, 21 (set to 20), Tensei White Pro 90, S

Ping i210, 4-P (retro spec), DG 120 X

Ping Glide 2.0, 52 SS (bent to 51), 56 SS (bent to 55)

Jaws MD5, 60.8

Odyssey Triple Track 10 S, 34"

Z-Star XV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Just got a tracking notice that showed up on my FedEx account from Titleist and I doubt its my T300 irons that I ordered this morning. So looks like my TSI2 wood is on its way soon. 

 

8 minutes ago, arenapoutine said:

Same. Got a FedEx notification last night, checked my account and it's from Titleist. TGW order still hasn't updated. Weird, but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ looks like they're shipping! 

 

 

When did you guys order them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, joshfisher said:

No notification or tracking update. 1 showed up today.... wrong head!!!

Ordered tsi2 13.5 and 18 fwys.

A tsi3 13.5 showed up today, will see when the 5 wood arrives.


What shaft did you order with it 

TSi3 8° Ventus Black 6TX 

TSi3 13.5° Ventus Black 8X

TSi3 18° Ventus Black 10TX
Z785 4-PW MMT 105TX 
RM-4 52/58 MMT 125TX  
Operator Gen 2
Left Dash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, joshfisher said:

No notification or tracking update. 1 showed up today.... wrong head!!!

Ordered tsi2 13.5 and 18 fwys.

A tsi3 13.5 showed up today, will see when the 5 wood arrives.

Whoops! That sucks man. 

Ping G425 LST 9 Tour AD M9003 7x * Cobra F7 3W Tour AD UB 8x * Callaway 17* UW PX 6.5 RDX 80g * Ping i59 4-PW Project X 6.5 LZ Blackout * Callaway X-Forged 21 UT 21 Nippon Modus G.O.S.T * Mizuno T22 50/54/59 X100 Black Onyx * Byron Morgan 611x Long Weld Slant, Hand Milled Carbon * Ping Hoofer 5 way

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, larciel said:

still, a good sign that it's coming! 

tsi3 wood is very good. I'd game it

I agree , but order a TSi2 and get the 3 instead and under the circumstances on these slashed DI's , that's No Bueno 

Ping G425 LST 9 Tour AD M9003 7x * Cobra F7 3W Tour AD UB 8x * Callaway 17* UW PX 6.5 RDX 80g * Ping i59 4-PW Project X 6.5 LZ Blackout * Callaway X-Forged 21 UT 21 Nippon Modus G.O.S.T * Mizuno T22 50/54/59 X100 Black Onyx * Byron Morgan 611x Long Weld Slant, Hand Milled Carbon * Ping Hoofer 5 way

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks


×
×
  • Create New...