Jump to content

Diamana PD in September


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, phizzy30 said:

Have you tried the Tensei 1k yet?  It's a more stable version of the ahina IMO.  Better feel as well. 

 

I have not.  I was tracking one on BST but decided not to pull the trigger. I have a DF, and Graphite Design GP/XC, all of which I enjoy gaming. But every time I put that 'ahina back in the bag I wonder why I game anything else...

Edited by hagimihale
  • Thanks 1

Titleist TS3 10.5*: Diamana 'ahina 6X

Titleist 917D2 12* Tour Issue: Graphite Design XC 7X

Titleist 818H2 19* (set at 18*): Tensei Pro White 90X

Grindworks PR-202: Modus3 120X

Vega VW-04 50* (set at 48*): KBS Tour 105 S

Vega VW-10 raw 52*: KBS Tour 120 FLT

Mizuno S18 54* DG TI S400

Yururi Gekku Raw 58*: Modus3 125 Wedge

Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Fastback

Titleist ProV1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, hagimihale said:

 

I have not.  I was tracking one on BST but decided not to pull the trigger. I have a DF, and Graphite Design GP/XC, all of which I enjoy gaming. But every time I put that 'ahina back in the bag I wonder why I game anything else...

Ah, I see, so you have a line up of shafts at your disposal then.  All those shafts you mentioned are excellent.  You can't go wrong with any of them.  I'm good with the 1k for now, but I"m always experimenting and the PD looks really good on paper.  If I can get the dispersion of the Ventus Black with the ball speed of the 1k, it would be a godsend. 

Edited by phizzy30
  • Like 1

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any chance these will be out sooner than September? I'm in the market for a new shaft and this looks right up my ally. The Tensei 1k looked like it was going to have a couple month lead time when the first sightings of them popped up and it only took a maybe a month for them to be available. Maybe MCA Golf could chime in?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, JustinD said:

Copied from Mitsubishi 

 

The second installment in Diamana™ 5th Generation is here with Diamana™ PD-Series. In a continuing effort to offer the best fitting experience possible, Diamana™ PD-Series shafts use Consistent Feel Design™ to minimize variance in butt OD, weight and balance point through the entire range – from 40R2 to 80TX. Players who enjoyed the seamless experience of trying various weight/flex combinations in Diamana™ TB shafts can now experience a lower-launching, tip stiff 5th Generation Diamana™ profile in Diamana™ PD. Constructed using our exclusive dual-phase XLINK™ Resin System with higher modulus and higher elongation for more stability, MR70, and boron fiber infused prepreg Diamana™ PD accomplishes a low launch and low-to-mid spin flight while maintaining the feel and responsiveness golfers seek.

Key features include:

• Designed to be more active in the handle vs. TB
• Stiffer middle and tip section for lower torque to produce a flatter, lower spinning launch
• Features Consistent Feel Design™ to minimize variance in butt OD, weight, and balance point
• Massive range of weights and flexes from 40R2 to 80TX, with options for every player
• Strategically positioned XLINK™ Resin System, MR70 and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg

Diamana™ PD-Series is ideal for players seeking lower flight, stiffer tip while retaining maximum feel and responsiveness.

 

 

https://www.mca-golf.com/products/diamana™-pd-series

Thanks for posting. Not for me after all. I still need to get a ZF from you. Haha.

PXG 0811X Gen4 Ventus Black 6S
PXG 0341x Proto 3 Wood Fuji Speeder 757 Evo TS 7s

PXG 0341x 5 wood Diamana S+ 70S
PXG 0311 Gen3 P 4-GW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 54*/Camo 60* Elevate Tour S 
PXG Gen2 Gunboat

Bridgestone BX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Specifications
 
Shaft Name FLEX LENGTH (IN) WEIGHT (G) TIP OD (IN) TIP LENGTH (IN) BUTT OD (IN) TORQUE (DEG) KICK PT.
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 40 R2 46 45 0.335 3.0 0.604 6.1 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 40 R 46 45 0.335 3.0 0.604 6.1 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 40 SR 46 45 0.335 3.0 0.604 5.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 40 S 46 47 0.335 3.0 0.604 5.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 40 X 46 49 0.335 3.0 0.604 5.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 50 R 46 53 0.335 3.0 0.604 4.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 50 SR 46 53 0.335 3.0 0.604 4.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 50 S 46 53 0.335 3.0 0.604 4.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 50 X 46 56 0.335 3.0 0.604 4.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 50 TX 46 57 0.335 3.0 0.604 4.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 60 R 46 63 0.335 3.0 0.606 3.3 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 60 SR 46 63 0.335 3.0 0.606 3.3 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 60 S 46 64 0.335 3.0 0.606 3.3 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 60 X 46 65 0.335 3.0 0.606 3.2 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 60 TX 46 66 0.335 3.0 0.606 3.1 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 70 S 46 74 0.335 3.0 0.606 2.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 70 X 46 75 0.335 3.0 0.606 2.8 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 70 TX 46 76 0.335 3.0 0.606 2.7 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 80 S 46 84 0.335 3.0 0.606 2.9 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 80 X 46 84 0.335 3.0 0.606 2.9 Mid-High
5th Gen. Diamana™ PD-Series 80 TX 46 84 0.335 3.0 0.606 2.9 Mid-High
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Getting a ZF this week. Pumped. Replacing Pro Tensei White 60TX.

 

New diamana stuff looks super solid. 

Edited by alecfeltman

Taylormade SIM 10.5: MRC Diamana ZF 60TX
Taylormade SIM 3-15.5: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Taylormade SIM 5-19.5: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: DG Tour Issue X100
Titleist SM8 50, 54, 60 DG Tour Issue S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk 34" 

Grips Golf Pride TV Cord; logo down 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How is this going to compare to Tensei 1K?

Callaway Tour Epic Speed 3D LS 8.5 - Mitsubishi Tensei 1K 50TX

TaylorMade Sim Tour TI V2 15 - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X
PXG 0317X Gen2 19  (Actual 17.5) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 8X
PXG 0311X Gen2 3 - Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X
PXG 0311P Gen3 - 4 / 0311ST  - 5-9 - SteelFiber 110x
PXG Milled "Sugar Daddy" 46,50,54 - DG TI S400
Miura Tour Milled 60 - DG TI S400 Onyx
Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport 2  
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, djhgolf said:

How is this going to compare to Tensei 1K?

 

Just ordered a PD 60 X to compare with the 1k 60 TX.  Will be a different head though.  The 1k is currently in a TSi3 head, and the PD will be in a SIM2.  I'm hoping the PD is a touch softer as it can be a bit much for me at the end of rounds.  I typically swing ~112 - 117 - but can put some really bad swings on the ball around 106 when I'm tired, lazy, and into early extending.  😕

  • Like 1

SIM2 Diamana PD 6x

Miura 1008 - MMT 125 TX

Epic 3w/5w/4h - Tour AD-DI

Wedgeworks SM8 55D / 60T

Scotty Cameron T22 FB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MysteryV said:

 

Just ordered a PD 60 X to compare with the 1k 60 TX.  Will be a different head though.  The 1k is currently in a TSi3 head, and the PD will be in a SIM2.  I'm hoping the PD is a touch softer as it can be a bit much for me at the end of rounds.  I typically swing ~112 - 117 - but can put some really bad swings on the ball around 106 when I'm tired, lazy, and into early extending.  😕

From what I've been told by @JustinD, the PD plays stiffer overall compared to the 1k.  He says it's very similar to the Ventus Black in TX flex.  We decided not to tip mine.  CPM'ed out to 285 when he tested it in the 60TX last night.  I'm going with the 70TX myself.  My previous gamer before the 1k was a Ventus Black 7x tipped half inch and it was good to me but the ball speeds were not quite where I would've liked it. 

Edited by phizzy30

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MysteryV said:

 

Just ordered a PD 60 X to compare with the 1k 60 TX.  Will be a different head though.  The 1k is currently in a TSi3 head, and the PD will be in a SIM2.  I'm hoping the PD is a touch softer as it can be a bit much for me at the end of rounds.  I typically swing ~112 - 117 - but can put some really bad swings on the ball around 106 when I'm tired, lazy, and into early extending.  😕

Look forward to the feedback…

Callaway Tour Epic Speed 3D LS 8.5 - Mitsubishi Tensei 1K 50TX

TaylorMade Sim Tour TI V2 15 - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X
PXG 0317X Gen2 19  (Actual 17.5) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 8X
PXG 0311X Gen2 3 - Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X
PXG 0311P Gen3 - 4 / 0311ST  - 5-9 - SteelFiber 110x
PXG Milled "Sugar Daddy" 46,50,54 - DG TI S400
Miura Tour Milled 60 - DG TI S400 Onyx
Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport 2  
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, phizzy30 said:

From what I've been told by @JustinD, the PD plays stiffer overall compared to the 1k.  He says it's very similar to the Ventus Black in TX flex.  We decided not to tip mine.  CPM'ed out to 285 when he tested it in the 60TX last night.  I'm going with the 70TX myself.  My previous gamer before the 1k was a Ventus Black 7x tipped half inch and it was good to me but the ball speeds were not quite where I would've liked it. 

I’m curious what are you seeing from a feel/softness perspective with those 3 shafts and also a ball speed ranking if theres enough of a difference between the three? I had the Black 6X and I really did love the feel but would love something a bit more penetrating if that exists with that level of feel. 

TaylorMade SIM2 7.25º | Raijin Black 65X
TaylorMade SIM2 13.5º | Diamana Thump 75X
Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5º | Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 8X
Titleist T100s | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey 52ºF, 56ºD, 60ºLow K  | KBS $-Taper 130X
PXG Mini Gunboat - Gen 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, phizzy30 said:

From what I've been told by @JustinD, the PD plays stiffer overall compared to the 1k.  He says it's very similar to the Ventus Black in TX flex.  We decided not to tip mine.  CPM'ed out to 285 when he tested it in the 60TX last night.  I'm going with the 70TX myself.  My previous gamer before the 1k was a Ventus Black 7x tipped half inch and it was good to me but the ball speeds were not quite where I would've liked it. 

 

FAAAAAAA.........

 

Well - if it's too stiff - I guess I'll just order another bottle of Advil and start doing Superspeed again.  I DID go down to the X from the TX - so I suppose we'll see.

 

I also have a Ventus Black 6x in a Mavrik 3D head which I suppose I can test.  I always kinda thought the head was slow - but perhaps it's the Ventus?  Never got the pop I expected when I pured one.  That said, the combo was one of the best I've ever tried for eliminating the big left miss.

SIM2 Diamana PD 6x

Miura 1008 - MMT 125 TX

Epic 3w/5w/4h - Tour AD-DI

Wedgeworks SM8 55D / 60T

Scotty Cameron T22 FB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Homerun2Birdie said:

I’m curious what are you seeing from a feel/softness perspective with those 3 shafts and also a ball speed ranking if theres enough of a difference between the three? I had the Black 6X and I really did love the feel but would love something a bit more penetrating if that exists with that level of feel. 

 

3 hours ago, MysteryV said:

 

FAAAAAAA.........

 

Well - if it's too stiff - I guess I'll just order another bottle of Advil and start doing Superspeed again.  I DID go down to the X from the TX - so I suppose we'll see.

 

I also have a Ventus Black 6x in a Mavrik 3D head which I suppose I can test.  I always kinda thought the head was slow - but perhaps it's the Ventus?  Never got the pop I expected when I pured one.  That said, the combo was one of the best I've ever tried for eliminating the big left miss.

I just got done testing the PD but the range didn't have a launch monitor so I can only tell you guys what I saw with my own eyes.  So the 1k is the softest overall shaft.  It was prone to the lefts and fell outta the sky big time on mishits.  Highest ball speeds, but I haven't gotten ball speed numbers on the PD just yet so I will report on that later.  The PD is the absolute stiffest out of all three.  Just a beast and it takes some effort to load.  I felt almost no kick from it it as well.  Launch is right there with the Ventus black.  I would have to say by the eye test the spin is similar as well.  1k just fell outta the sky too often for me.  I had 3 balls that fell outta the sky with the PD out of 50 balls I hit.  FYI, this is a comparison between the PD 70TX(untipped), Tensei 70TX(tipped 1") and Ventus Black 7X(tipped half inch).  I haven't tested the Ventus in TX flex yet but have been told that it's a beast as well and very similar to the PD in TX.  For you guys that like a shaft with no kick and flat trajectory with mid-low spin the PD is it.  Just remember, it has to be tipped just right. 

Edited by phizzy30
  • Like 1

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MysteryV said:

 

FAAAAAAA.........

 

Well - if it's too stiff - I guess I'll just order another bottle of Advil and start doing Superspeed again.  I DID go down to the X from the TX - so I suppose we'll see.

 

I also have a Ventus Black 6x in a Mavrik 3D head which I suppose I can test.  I always kinda thought the head was slow - but perhaps it's the Ventus?  Never got the pop I expected when I pured one.  That said, the combo was one of the best I've ever tried for eliminating the big left miss.

I feel as though the Ventus Black doesn't have the pop that the 1k has.  However, with that being said the dispersion was a lot tighter so it's tradeoff.  Also, since you are getting the X not the TX, it should in theory be easier to load.  I'd like to see your findings after your range session.  

Edited by phizzy30

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Brooks Cupcake said:


@JustinD he’s probably one of the best dudes on here to order through, but yet flies super UTR.

Agree.  I like that he goes outta his way to fine tune everything down to the last detail.  He's not just out to make the sale IMO but really cares about the entire process.  The guy knows his stuff.  He talked me out of tipping the PD and I'm glad I went with his recommendation. 

Edited by phizzy30
  • Like 4

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, phizzy30 said:

 

I just got done testing the PD but the range didn't have a launch monitor so I can only tell you guys what I saw with my own eyes.  So the 1k is the softest overall shaft.  It was prone to the lefts and fell outta the sky big time on mishits.  Highest ball speeds, but I haven't gotten ball speed numbers on the PD just yet so I will report on that later.  The PD is the absolute stiffest out of all three.  Just a beast and it takes some effort to load.  I felt almost no kick from it it as well.  Launch is right there with the Ventus black.  I would have to say by the eye test the spin is similar as well.  1k just fell outta the sky too often for me.  I had 3 balls that fell outta the sky with the PD out of 50 balls I hit.  FYI, this is a comparison between the PD 70TX(untipped), Tensei 70TX(tipped 1") and Ventus Black 7X(tipped half inch).  I haven't tested the Ventus in TX flex yet but have been told that it's a beast as well and very similar to the PD in TX.  For you guys that like a shaft with no kick and flat trajectory with mid-low spin the PD is it.  Just remember, it has to be tipped just right. 

I really appreciate your write up and I’ll certainly tune back in for the LM numbers. Given the 1k was falling out of the sky too much do you presume the overall spin even on center hits was likely the lowest as well and that the margin for error was just too thin?

TaylorMade SIM2 7.25º | Raijin Black 65X
TaylorMade SIM2 13.5º | Diamana Thump 75X
Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5º | Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 8X
Titleist T100s | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey 52ºF, 56ºD, 60ºLow K  | KBS $-Taper 130X
PXG Mini Gunboat - Gen 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Homerun2Birdie said:

I really appreciate your write up and I’ll certainly tune back in for the LM numbers. Given the 1k was falling out of the sky too much do you presume the overall spin even on center hits was likely the lowest as well and that the margin for error was just too thin?

Yes.  The margin of error was very thin for the 1k.  I would hit some bombs out on the course well over 300 but at the same time, the slightest mishits would produce some knucklers or big hooks.  PD is much more reliable and consistent as well as more anti-left for me. 

Edited by phizzy30
  • Like 1

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I finally got the chance to take the PD out to the course today.  Not once did it balloon on me even into a hard head wind.  Very little to no kick.  Borderline boardy/rebar.  Very little curve either way.  Slightly longer than the Ventus Black on average.  I'm comparing the PD 70TX untipped to the Ventus Black 7x tipped half inch.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, phizzy30 said:

I finally got the chance to take the PD out to the course today.  Not once did it balloon on me even into a hard head wind.  Very little to no kick.  Borderline boardy/rebar.  Very little curve either way.  Slightly longer than the Ventus Black on average.  I'm comparing the PD 70TX untipped to the Ventus Black 7x tipped half inch.

You must be a beast with the SS. I play a Ventus Black 6s and it is pretty strong. Can’t imagine your SS. Good stuff man. Always loved Diamana shafts, but this one sounds a little too strong even is a S I bet. 

Edited by OspreyCI

PXG 0811X Gen4 Ventus Black 6S
PXG 0341x Proto 3 Wood Fuji Speeder 757 Evo TS 7s

PXG 0341x 5 wood Diamana S+ 70S
PXG 0311 Gen3 P 4-GW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 54*/Camo 60* Elevate Tour S 
PXG Gen2 Gunboat

Bridgestone BX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, OspreyCI said:

You must be a beast with the SS. I play a Ventus Black 6s and it is pretty strong. Can’t imagine your SS. Good stuff man. Always loved Diamana shafts, but this one sounds a little too strong even is a S I bet. 

I'm at 118 so nothing too crazy.  I do have a really aggressive transition though.  Shafts with too much kick tend to spin sideways on me too much on mishits.  These really stiff linear shafts just hold up remarkably well especially when I really go after one.  On the flip side, I don't get max distance from this profile, but I also give myself more chances to make par or better with balls in the fairway or not too far offline. 

  • Like 2

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, phizzy30 said:

I'm at 118 so nothing too crazy.  I do have a really aggressive transition though.  Shafts with too much kick tend to spin sideways on me too much on mishits.  These really stiff linear shafts just hold up remarkably well especially when I really go after one.  On the flip side, I don't get max distance from this profile, but I also give myself more chances to make par or better with balls in the fairway or not too far offline. 

Any idea comparing the PD to a DF or Pro White?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Poolparty said:

Any idea comparing the PD to a DF or Pro White?

I haven't tested the DF yet but the PD is supposed to be the next gen version of it.  It's just as stout as the pro white in the tip and mid.  Pro white feels softer in the handle.  Launch and spin is pretty much right there as well.  Just for reference, the CK pro white gave me the second best numbers last year behind the Ventus black when I went in for driver fitting.  PD is one of the lowest launching shafts I have ever come across.  

Edited by phizzy30

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

  • Our picks

    • 2021 Fortinet Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #7
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #8
       
       
      New Ping putter - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      New Bettinardi putters & Cover - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Ping Putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Cameron putter and new ball marker - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
      Sneds - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Peter Uihlein - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Charles Howell, III - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Scott Piercy - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Brandan Steele - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Mito Pereira - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Kevin Tway - WITB -2021 Fortinet Championship
      Joseph Bramlett - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
       
      • 19 replies
    • 2021 Tour Championship - Discussion and Comments
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Tour Championship
      LA Golf putter shafts - 2021 Tour Championship
       
       
       
      • 25 replies
    • 2021 BMW Championship - Discussion and Links
      Put any questions of comments here
       
       
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #7
       
       
      Cameron T-11 & T-11.5 putters at 2021 BMW Championship
      Mizuno Pro FliHi and 225 irons - 2021 BMW CHampionship
       
       
       
      • 18 replies
    • 2021 Ping i59 irons & Glide Forged wedges in hand comparison pics!!!
      In hand pics of the new 2021 Ping i59 irons and Glide Forged wedges...
       

       
      Ping i59 7 iron
       

       
       
      Ping i59 PW
       

       
      Ping i59 Comparison Photos

       

       

       

       
       
       
       
      PING Glide Forged Wedges

       
      Ping Glide Eye Toe Wedge
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 99 replies
    • 2021 The Northern Trust - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #1
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #2
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #3
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #4
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #5
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #6
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #7
       
       
      New Cameron for JT - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Cameron putters for Garrick Higgo - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Odyssey putter covers - 2021 The Northern Trust
       
       
      • 6 replies

×
×
  • Create New...