Jump to content

What is considered coaching?


Recommended Posts

My daughter played in a WJGA tournament yesterday (good ball striking, poor putting, and a blow up hole) got 2nd. 

 

She played with another girl who's father was a former mini-tour guy. Basically lived a nomadic life for 10+ years as a sponsored mini tour player. He and I had a ball talking about golf during the round. We both had to be walking scorer's so we had to be there at each green. We had a great conversation about walking scoring and coaching. He and I both agree it would be better if the parents just had no contact at all all the way through the scoring table. Let the kids work it out, it is not life and death and the lessons learned for the kids is the best part.

 

My questions:

 

You are not supposed to coach your child during their round but what is the line?

 

Can you tell them to calm down and have a drink/eat their lunch?

Can you reinforce? "Nice soft hands on that chip, good job!"

When you are walking from 9 to 10 can you have a conversation about golf?

Can you demand that they go have their opponent recount their score?

Can you yell out "wrong club!"?

 

I have seen all of the above and I constantly remind to eat and drink between holes. I also find myself cheering more for things that may shade towards help.  For example yesterday she was blasting every lag putt to low percentage distances. On the turn I said "your lag putt on #7 had great speed". I mean that is pretty specific. Is it legal?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of this is common sense the more local the tournament the worse coaching is.  I break down what I seen over the years.  

 

Anyone who has gone to a local US Kids local event usually has seen good examples of over coaching.

 

When the kids get older it still happens just parents do things differently and many times they do not know any better. Taking the groups scores is the biggest issues.  Some parents like to signal there kids where to land.  Others like to help them out on swings. Most of the times it younger kids .

 

Kids get older the less parents are involved.  Go to an AJGA event and parents pretty much just stand there watching.  You hear some clapping or excitement but you're not going to hear things like your too much advice. The reality is the advice at this level is almost always better from the kid themselves then the parents who don't play golf.

 

I used to worry about the coaching and stuff out there but my daughter told me she rather let them get bad advice from a high handicap golfer it's huge advantage.

 

The balls dropping that goes on however is a bigger issue and happens more then I like to admit.  When a player tells everyone don't worry no need to hit a provisional and says "MY BALL NEVER GOES OUT BOUNDS BECAUSE MY DAD AWAYS FINDS IT" watch out that ball will always magically appear on a nice flat lie with a clear shot. 

Edited by tiger1873
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RmoorePE said:

My daughter played in a WJGA tournament yesterday (good ball striking, poor putting, and a blow up hole) got 2nd. 

 

She played with another girl who's father was a former mini-tour guy. Basically lived a nomadic life for 10+ years as a sponsored mini tour player. He and I had a ball talking about golf during the round. We both had to be walking scorer's so we had to be there at each green. We had a great conversation about walking scoring and coaching. He and I both agree it would be better if the parents just had no contact at all all the way through the scoring table. Let the kids work it out, it is not life and death and the lessons learned for the kids is the best part.

 

My questions:

 

You are not supposed to coach your child during their round but what is the line?

 

Can you tell them to calm down and have a drink/eat their lunch?

Can you reinforce? "Nice soft hands on that chip, good job!"

When you are walking from 9 to 10 can you have a conversation about golf?

Can you demand that they go have their opponent recount their score?

Can you yell out "wrong club!"?

 

I have seen all of the above and I constantly remind to eat and drink between holes. I also find myself cheering more for things that may shade towards help.  For example yesterday she was blasting every lag putt to low percentage distances. On the turn I said "your lag putt on #7 had great speed". I mean that is pretty specific. Is it legal?

 

 

 

How old?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ANY form of "advice" on any topic is considered coaching.  NO "soft hands" or nothing about club selection, etc. Support comments like "good shot" are ok. 

 

My niece plays in competitive regional youth events, plus on the HS team.  She's reached 2nd a few times.  When I am out there, I just keep my mouth shut and let her do her thing. 

Edited by Pepperturbo
  • Like 3
  • Titleist TS2 @10.25', Ventus 5 Series S
  • Titleist TS2 @16', Ventus 6 Series S
  • Titleist 718 T-MB 2i - Tensei AV White S
  • Titleist 620 Series 3-4i Tensei AV White S
  • Titleist 620 Series 5-PW - MMT 125S
  • SM6 F-52/8 - MMT 125S
  • SM6 M-58/8 - MMT 125S
  • SC CA Monterey
  • DASH-ProV1x & AVX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, TripleBogeysrbetter said:

 

 

How old?

 

12-13 age division.

 

I try to make sure every comment I make is within earshot of another parent. When you see a kid pulled aside having a private conversation you wonder what is going on. Then again, some kids are having really bad rounds and near meltdown and I hope the parents are calming them down and helping them. So at least they can enjoy the rest of the golf.

 

I had to have a conversation with my mother when she came to watch her grand daughter. She was leaving at the turn and pulled daughter aside to tell her grandma stuff "I love you's, I left cookies in the car, when will you come stay with me again?" and so on but it looked like a private coaching moment. However my mom doesn't know which end of the club to hold and so any golf advice would be terrible. I can see how it looked from the outside, though.

 

My daughter will not accept any coaching or advice from me during a round of golf. She plays on the edge of being miserable all the time, positive affirmations only. Learned the hard way at some USKids tournaments.

 

The time I questioned myself was as noted above. She had a nice up and down and I said "beautiful soft hands on that chip" after the hole and also told her opponent she had a great shot out of the rough. Then the nice speed on a putt.  They were compliments but could reinforce a behavior.

 

So I guess the upshot is you can say good shot, but just don't say what was good about it? I never worry about the other parents, I just don't want to cost my daughter a stroke by doing something dumb. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RmoorePE said:

beautiful soft hands on that chip

I would NOT say that.  Good chip is fine, but adding soft hands reminds her of soft hands, specifically.   Compliments without golf specifics.

  • Titleist TS2 @10.25', Ventus 5 Series S
  • Titleist TS2 @16', Ventus 6 Series S
  • Titleist 718 T-MB 2i - Tensei AV White S
  • Titleist 620 Series 3-4i Tensei AV White S
  • Titleist 620 Series 5-PW - MMT 125S
  • SM6 F-52/8 - MMT 125S
  • SM6 M-58/8 - MMT 125S
  • SC CA Monterey
  • DASH-ProV1x & AVX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What about if the junior has a caddy (if allowed).

I mean, you hear these types of comments from caddies on tour, coaching how to hit a specific shot,  hit is high here, or low there, lots of spin, minimal spin, etc. so where’s the foul?

Callaway Epic Speed M10 Smoke
Taylor Made SIM 3W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made SIM 5W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made GAPR HI KBS 4,5,
HONMA TW747P 6-11 Vizard 85g
Cleveland 56* Smoke RTX Zipcore DG Spinner
Lajosi 808 Damascus, Callaway S2H2 Tuttle
Seed 01, Maxfli Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Quasimoto said:

What about if the junior has a caddy (if allowed).

I mean, you hear these types of comments from caddies on tour, coaching how to hit a specific shot,  hit is high here, or low there, lots of spin, minimal spin, etc. so where’s the foul?

 

Completely different scenario if it's a caddy. 

 

https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/rules/rules-2019/rules-of-golf/rule-10.html

 

Scroll down to 10.3 the section on caddies. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I guess the adult would have to be the designated caddy to help the child then.

Callaway Epic Speed M10 Smoke
Taylor Made SIM 3W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made SIM 5W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made GAPR HI KBS 4,5,
HONMA TW747P 6-11 Vizard 85g
Cleveland 56* Smoke RTX Zipcore DG Spinner
Lajosi 808 Damascus, Callaway S2H2 Tuttle
Seed 01, Maxfli Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From my experience, basically talking anything golf is giving advice.  Like someone said above, 'good shot' or 'eat this/drink that' is ok.   Almost everything else is advise.

 

Becomes very tricky when player/caddy speaks another language.   There is no way it takes 5 minutes for the parent to tell their kid eat/drink. lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe a good rule for junior tournament golf is that parents not be allowed on the golf course while their child is playing.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fairway14 said:

I believe a good rule for junior tournament golf is that parents not be allowed on the golf course while their child is playing.


 

This is stupid nothing wrong with parents watching.  The more observers the better in my opinion.

 

some tours don’t care about your kids welfare at all and you need to be there to protect them.  So many things can happen on a golf course.

 

Just kick out the problem parents and teach your kid how to call an official and complain to get a parent kick off the course if they do not behave. This very effective if your playing a proper event.

Edited by tiger1873
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, tiger1873 said:


 

This is stupid nothing wrong with parents watching.  The more observers the better in my opinion.

 

some tours don’t care about your kids welfare at all and you need to be there to protect them.  So many things can happen on a golf course.

 

Just kick out the problem parents and teach your kid how to call an official and complain to get a parent kick off the course if they do not behave. This very effective if your playing a proper event.

I would bet they do care.  It's called liability.  It's the reason tour officials are usually in the pro shops monitoring lighting strikes.  Setting up water stations.

 

I bet most kids are have tuned out the parents on the sides.

 

@RmoorePE

I was never in your position, but I would probably tone it down (IMHO).  My kids started tournament golf later.  My son has one more junior tournament left before college  ( I will be watching sunglasses the second day).  I watched him play Monday and it was probably the most emotion I've shown in 2-3 years with him.

 

He hit this crazy flop shot over a bunker from about 30 feet away.  It was the only thing to keep it on the green as the pin was on a slope.

He was left with 5 feet for par.  He sunk the putt and winked at me.  I tip my hat and gave a Phil thumbs up.

 

My daughter started two years ago at 13 and wants me down the fairway on drives and at the green for approach shots.

 

Might be tough love but I never say good shot to any of my kids.  Kids will wonder about the above average and why didn't he say something then?  That was good, right?

 

I always tell them I love them afterwards and it was a privilege watching them.  About 15 minutes in the ride home they start replaying the shots for me.


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TripleBogeysrbetter said:

I would bet they do care.  It's called liability.  It's the reason tour officials are usually in the pro shops monitoring lighting strikes.  Setting up water stations.

 

I bet most kids are have tuned out the parents on the sides.

 

@RmoorePE

I was never in your position, but I would probably tone it down (IMHO).  My kids started tournament golf later.  My son has one more junior tournament left before college  ( I will be watching sunglasses the second day).  I watched him play Monday and it was probably the most emotion I've shown in 2-3 years with him.

 

He hit this crazy flop shot over a bunker from about 30 feet away.  It was the only thing to keep it on the green as the pin was on a slope.

He was left with 5 feet for par.  He sunk the putt and winked at me.  I tip my hat and gave a Phil thumbs up.

 

My daughter started two years ago at 13 and wants me down the fairway on drives and at the green for approach shots.

 

Might be tough love but I never say good shot to any of my kids.  Kids will wonder about the above average and why didn't he say something then?  That was good, right?

 

I always tell them I love them afterwards and it was a privilege watching them.  About 15 minutes in the ride home they start replaying the shots for me.


 

They don't care.  FSGA ran a tournament 6 hours after a Hurricane came belting through the west coast of Florida last week.  This kind of stuf is mind boggling to me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, heavy_hitter said:

This is insane!!

 

What good does it do anybody to have parents following their kids around (or worse, caddying for their child) ? The kids don't need or want that.

Parents can hang around the club house area, but there is no good reason for them to venture out on to the golf course.

  • Sad 1

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

 

What good does it do anybody to have parents following their kids around (or worse, caddying for their child) ? The kids don't need or want that.

Parents can hang around the club house area, but there is no good reason for them to venture out on to the golf course.

 

Because you send your kids to a fair and open tournament.  Do you really think officials are going to tell you how they run things.  

 

I usually don't attend tournament to just sit in the clubhouse and drink with other parents. I am there for my kid so I want to watch.

 

If you are at a tournament with crazy out of hand parents and the Event Admin doesn't care the issue is the event is not well run or maybe your playing too low.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TripleBogeysrbetter said:

I would bet they do care.  It's called liability.  It's the reason tour officials are usually in the pro shops monitoring lighting strikes.  Setting up water stations.

 

I bet most kids are have tuned out the parents on the sides.

 


 

 

Most gold courses around here have automatic sirens because they don't want people out there when lightning is close. I usually see just course staff monitoring it like they do everyday. 

 

Ever on the course when there is a weather delay???  As a parent if weather is bad you can rent a cart which is a very smart thing to do. When the delay happens you load them up drive them back to clubhouse. 

 

What happens to kids who have no one there???  They have to walk back to the clubhouse in many cases because there are not enough shuttles.  What usually happens is there stuck in emergency shelters until the all clear that isn't a fun experience  especially if they are alone. Now officials may try and help but they can't be there for everyone.

 

I also seen 15 foot gators near tee boxes and aggressive birds. Now some events might have lots of officials out there but the local PGA has like 2 or 3 officials and 100 kids on the course.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From my end of things it is just fun to watch your child compete. It is fun to talk about their round after it is over. I'm still going to tell my kid nice shot, and the kids she plays with too.

 

We don't know if our kid is going to quit golf next week, or go on through college, but if I have the time (and she is cool with it) I am going to enjoy watching her play. 

 

I can't imagine not watching a volleyball match or basketball game. What makes golf different? 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

 

What good does it do anybody to have parents following their kids around (or worse, caddying for their child) ? The kids don't need or want that.

Parents can hang around the club house area, but there is no good reason for them to venture out on to the golf course.

Because I love watching my son play golf. It is a big part of his life and it is something I want to share.  
 

My son likes me watching him.. not because of coaching or anything else but he likes to talk in detail about every shot and ask my opinion after the round.

 

BTW:  I also enjoy watching other junior golfers. These young kids are really really good, can shoot par or around on most days. Hit some pretty good shots and have skill.  Who does want to watch good golf!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, kcap said:

Because I love watching my son play golf. It is a big part of his life and it is something I want to share.  
 

 

 

Absolutely  play as much golf as you can with your son.  During and after those rounds you two can talk about the shots played, which is great.

But there is no good reason to be following him around during his tournament rounds. Junior tournaments are for juniors, not parents.

Edited by Fairway14
  • Haha 1

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fairway14 said:

 

What good does it do anybody to have parents following their kids around (or worse, caddying for their child) ? The kids don't need or want that.

Parents can hang around the club house area, but there is no good reason for them to venture out on to the golf course.

 

Why have fans at football, basketball, swim, soccer, hockey, track meets, etc?  You can't say "All kids don't want parents their" because that simply isn't true.  Some kids don't want their parents at basketball or football games either.  Tough crap.  They are mentally weak if they don't want them there.

 

Your argument is not only weak, it is idiotic.

Edited by heavy_hitter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

 

Absolutely  play as much golf as you can with your son.  During and after those rounds you two can talk about the shots played, which is great.

But there is no good reason to be following him around during his tournament rounds. Junior tournaments are for juniors, not parents.

Ridiculous.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

 

Absolutely  play as much golf as you can with your son.  During and after those rounds you two can talk about the shots played, which is great.

But there is no good reason to be following him around during his tournament rounds. Junior tournaments are for juniors, not parents.

 

Do you even have kids???  This sounds like it is coming from someone who doesn't have kids of their own or just trolling.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, tiger1873 said:

 

Do you even have kids???  This sounds like it is coming from someone who doesn't have kids of their own or just trolling.

 

Yes, I am a parent. 

  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Cleveland TL310 10.5* driver

Cleveland HB Launcher 15* 3-wood

Srixon H65  19* 3 hybrid and 22* 4 hybrid

Mizuno MP63 5 thru 9-iron

Cleveland RTX 48-52-56-64 wedges

Scotty Cameron Classic III putter

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Fairway14 said:

 

Absolutely  play as much golf as you can with your son.  During and after those rounds you two can talk about the shots played, which is great.

But there is no good reason to be following him around during his tournament rounds. Junior tournaments are for juniors, not parents.

 

Here is a good reason...  In Florida we have gators, water moccasins, bobcats, wild boars, and a lot of other wild life that frequents courses.  You think a 10 year old should be out there in a threesome with 2 other 10 year olds?  I keep a pistol in my bag just for crap like this on our home course.  

 

Again... ridiculous.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fairway14 said:

 

Absolutely  play as much golf as you can with your son.  During and after those rounds you two can talk about the shots played, which is great.

But there is no good reason to be following him around during his tournament rounds. Junior tournaments are for juniors, not parents.

 

I mean if we go to watch a pga/lpga event why wouldn't we want to watch our own kids play? this is such a troll argument.

 

hundreds watch kids football/basketball/soccer games...golf no different. would you argue not to watch a football game because its for the juniors not the parents?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
        • Like
      • 14 replies
    • 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Discussion and Links
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Monday
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Tuesday #3
       
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Tuesday #4
       
      WITBs
      Aaron Rai - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Brian Stuard - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Eugenio Chacarra - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Davis Riley - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Brice Garnett - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Curtis Thompson - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Richy Werenski - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Andy Ogletree - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Sahith Theegala - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Will Zalatoris - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Stephan Jaeger - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Kevin Chappell - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Jonas Blixt - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Kevin Streelman - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Sam Burns - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Matthew Wolff - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Jimmy Walker - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Gary Woodland - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Davis Thompson - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Sam Saunders - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship  
      Special Galleries
       
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship  
      Cameron putters - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship  
        • Like
      • 5 replies
    • 2021 Fortinet Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #7
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #8
       
       
      New Ping putter - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      New Bettinardi putters & Cover - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Ping Putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Cameron putter and new ball marker - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
      Sneds - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Peter Uihlein - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Charles Howell, III - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Scott Piercy - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Brandan Steele - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Mito Pereira - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Kevin Tway - WITB -2021 Fortinet Championship
      Joseph Bramlett - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
       
      • 19 replies
    • 2021 Tour Championship - Discussion and Comments
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Tour Championship
      LA Golf putter shafts - 2021 Tour Championship
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 25 replies

×
×
  • Create New...