APPLY NOW: Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor! 3 Testers Needed!

8812787_RAPSODOTESTING.png.dc0289822569c6e4bf339117e8cd935f.png

About Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor

The Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM) is the only launch monitor that uses the power of your iPhone or iPad to provide immediate feedback on launch data, instant video replay, and active shot tracker. Recognized by industry leaders for its pro-level accuracy for shot distance, ball speed, club speed, shot shape, smash factor, launch angle and launch direction, the MLM is trusted by top golf instructors including the PGA Teacher of the Year Mark Blackburn! The MLM provides a data-driven approach to get the most out of your practice sessions. Transform your practice with the affordable, portable and easy-to-use golf launch monitor.

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City and State?

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?)

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before?

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

That's it. GolfWRX and Rapsodo will select the testers in about 1 week. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

• Like 3

1. City and State? San Francisco, CA

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both, primarily outdoors right now.

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? It would give me much needed information on my current set up and any areas that can be improved to help me shoot lower scores. 

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.

1. City and State?  Chicago IL area

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?)  both, depending on the season

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before?  never a personal launch monitor

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?    dialing in yardages, making sure my ranges sessions are consistent and indoors getting an idea of what I'm actually getting out of a shot where I can't see a full ballflight

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?   Yup

Taylormade Sim 2 8* Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x

Taylormade M3 3 Wood Accra FX 300

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 18* Aldila RIP Phenom

Taylormade P770  4-PW Rifle 6.0

MG2 50/54/60 S400

TM Itsy Bitsy

1. City and State? Castle Rock, CO

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both, just depends on the weather

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Dial in my wedges.  Being able to see the carry distances on your 3-4 swings that you have with your wedges is huge and unless you have access to a Launch Monitor, it can be a guessing game.  This will also carry over into my irons, which will take me to the next level.  I have never been able to get this part fully dialed in and what has held me back for years.  

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Of course, anything you need.

Titleist TSi3 9* | Ventus Black 6 X

TM M5 16* | VTS Proforce Proto 8 X

PXG 0317X 19*| Tensei CK Pro Orange 80 X

???? Irons ????

???? Wedges ????

Scotty Cameron 2021 Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1 

1. City and State? - Yorba Linda, CA

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both. Have home simulator set up with Skytrak launch monitor. Use liveview golf camera outdoors as well.

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? Yes, owner of skytrak for 4 years.

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? I could see this as a tool to measure on course performance in real time, analyze real shots with risk involved, and see how my on course performance stands up as opposed to only measuring indoor or range practice. I use live view camera to see my swing on course but would be great to have the data to go along with it.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.

2 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

8812787_RAPSODOTESTING.png.dc0289822569c6e4bf339117e8cd935f.png

About Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor

The Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM) is the only launch monitor that uses the power of your iPhone or iPad to provide immediate feedback on launch data, instant video replay, and active shot tracker. Recognized by industry leaders for its pro-level accuracy for shot distance, ball speed, club speed, shot shape, smash factor, launch angle and launch direction, the MLM is trusted by top golf instructors including the PGA Teacher of the Year Mark Blackburn! The MLM provides a data-driven approach to get the most out of your practice sessions. Transform your practice with the affordable, portable and easy-to-use golf launch monitor.

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City and State?

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

That's it. GolfWRX and Rapsodo will select the testers in about 1 week. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1. Fort Collins, Colorado

2. I practice outdoors.

3. I own a Garmin G80.

4. The Rapsodo MLM could help my game by providing empirical data regarding swing metrics of my actual swing.  These metrics will show what areas of my swing that are performing well and what areas need attention to correct.  Also, the Rapsodo MLM can provide the data regarding carry and distance for all my clubs so that I will know what clubs to select for a given shot.

5. Yes!!!

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan Icon blades 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°/ 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

SW:  Callaway MD5 Jaws 54°, TT DG Tour Issue S200 115g wedge shaft

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

1. City and State?       Grand Rapids, Michigan area

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?)   Outdoors.  I would practice indoors during our five months of winter but I've never seen much point in just wacking balls aimlessly into a net.

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before?    Nope.  It's on the radar but hasn't reached the top of the purchase list just yet.

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?   It would be pretty swell to get actual data to go with feel, gut instinct and shaky iphone video.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Of course.  Posting embarrassing details about my swing will be half the fun.

City and State? Plymouth, MIchigan

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? No.

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Better understanding of the effects on distance, launch, etc. when shaping shots, hitting knockdowns, etc.

1. City and State?

La Quinta, California

Outdoors

In several fittings, not for personal use

Better gapping and understanding of distances

Yes

1. City and State? St Petersburg, FL

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? Not sure if it's considered personal or not, but we have a SkyTrak at my office.

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? The data and swing replay functions would be great for practice sessions. I play a few holes in the evenings a couple of times a week after my kids go to sleep and it would be great to take this to the course and analyze after rounds to see where I can improve. 

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely. I could do a direct comparison with the SkyTrak to show GolfWRX members the differences between the two units. 

TSi3 TSi3 3 Wood | 818H2 19 T100 4-PW | Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58 | Phantom X11 / DH89 LongNeck

1) Richmond, IN

2)  I practice indoor and outdoor.  I have an indoor hitting room at my house and would love to test this system in that environment

3)  I had an Ernest Sports ES14

4)  This would actually be for the benefit of my son as well.  We would use it to dial in distances for wedge control.  Use it to increase clubhead speed and try to dial in correct launch and spin numbers.  Looking at dispersion would be beneficial as well for how the face is at impact.

5) absolutely

1. City and State?     Lewisburg, PA

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?)     Outdoors mostly, but indoors during the winter

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before?     No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?     It would help me fine tune my yardages with each club.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?     Of course.

1. Campobello SC

2.outside. No net. 
3. yes 

4. I think it’s that understanding  what different conditions do to different shots helps you make decisions on course. 
5. absolutely have no problem doing a review with pictures and ongoing commentary.  I mean let’s be real. They can’t shut me up !  

thanks guys for the opportunity 

Epic Speed triple diamond 8.7 TB70 TX

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensei CK blue 80TX 

TM sim max 18 Aldila rogue proto 85TX 

Titleist T100 4-gap MMT 125 TX 

Edel  SMS 54 58 MMT 125 TX ( testing ) 

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

1. City and State? Washington, DC

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both indoors (mat and net) and outdoors (range)

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Looking to dial in efficiency on strikes, increase consistency on distance/ball flight, and refine gapping/club usage. Personal monitor functions coupled with video and shot tracer will really help me learn more about my ball flight and how my swing interacts with the ball on each strike.

1. City and State?  Niantic, CT

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?)  Both, mainly indoors on a simulator but I go to the range periodically.

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before?  No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?  I could get exact carry distances for each club and compare it to the simulator data I've gathered to test the accuracy and variance between the two.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes!

Current WITB

Driver: Ping G410 Plus (9 degrees @ 8.0) - Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Black 7x (45.25 inches)

3-Wood: Taylormade M3 HL (17 @ 16.4 degrees) - Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Red 9x (43 inches)

3 Hybrid: Taylormade Sim Max (19 degrees) - Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Black 10TX (40.5 inches)

Irons: Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Shaft: Nippon NS Pro Super Peening Blue

Wedges: Miura Forged Wedge Raw (50, 55) , Titleist Vokey SM8 D Grind (60/12) - Shafts: Nippon NS Pro Super Peening Blue (50), Shimada Tour Wedge Black (55 and 60)

Putter: LAB DF 2.1 - Shaft: BGT Stability Tour Black  (35 inches)

Grips: Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Midsize

1. Green Lake, WI

2. Outdoors with mat; foam balls without net, real balls with net.

3. No

4. It'd be way more beneficial practice with real balls and a net to see the data of my shots, and would save me a trip to the range. It'd also be useful to have at the range for better data as well.

5. Yes

1. City and State? - Toledo, OH

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? - No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? - The Rapsodo will help me tremendously. I am working on learning more about my swing speed, along with carry yardages. With never using a launch monitor, I really think this could help me learn more about my game and also help me drop strokes on the course with this new knowledge.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - Absolutely

Sim 2 8* (Graphite Design Tour AD XC 6x) - Driver

Sim 2 13.5* (Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 7x) - 3 Wood

SIM UDI (KBS Proto Hybrid 85 S) - 2 Iron / Sim 2 17* Hybrid (Nippon Modus GOST X)

P770 (Nippon Modus 105 S) - 4-AW

SM8 (S200) - 55*, 60*

Phantom 5.5

1. City and State? Minneapolis, MN

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Having instant data/feedback in a device small enough to take anywhere.. who wouldn't that help?!

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes! 

Ping G410LST, 9, Ventus Blue 6S

Titleist TS2, 15, Hzrdus Smoke Black 70, 6.0

Titleist 818H1, 21 (set to 20), Tensei White Pro 90, S

Ping i210, 4-P (retro spec), DG 120 X

Ping Glide 2.0, 52 SS (bent to 51), 56 SS (bent to 55)

Jaws MD5, 60.8

Odyssey Triple Track 10 S, 34"

Z-Star XV

1. San Diego, CA

2. Outdoors on mat and grass

3. No

4. Would love to have a simple library of my own swings on video to help me with adjustments/discussions with instructor

5. Yes

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Hybrid | Utility: TSi2 17* w/ Atmos Blue 85x | i500 3i w/ MMT 125tx

Irons: King Forged CB w/ KBS $ Taper 130X

Wedges: SM7 54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

1. City and State? Blaine, MN

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? Yes

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?  My launch monitor works well indoors, but not so well outdoors.  A portable launch monitor that I can bring to the range would help me understand and compare my indoor shot data to “real” shot data. 

1. City and State? Convoy, Ohio

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) - Both, but mostly at an outdoor range! 

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? - I have tried a friend of mine's before. 

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? - I really want to know exactly how far I can hit each club, whether it be a full swing or taking something off. 

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - Yes, Absolutely! Thank you for this opportunity! 

1. City and State? Palo Alto, CA

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Mostly outdoors at a range

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? No, this will be my first time, so I'm even more excited.

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Help me find out exact carry distances with full swings, 80% swings, etc.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes, absolutely!

1. City and State? Denver, CO

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? It could really help me practice better and dial in my distances.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes 

City and State? Philadelphia, Pa

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoor Range 

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? I am working on dialing in my yardages and ball flight from 150 yards in using different clubs and swing lengths.  Rapsodo, is the exactly what I need to dial in distances on my approach shots.  I also love testing new shafts in my driver, and would love to quickly analyze shafts for launch angle, speed, and distance.  

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES

Titleist TSi3 9.25*  Tensei AV Raw White Proto 2.0- TX  
Titleist TSi3 5W 18* Tensei AV Raw White- x
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* 54* 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
SC Futura Phantom
Pro V1

1. City and State? Indianapolis, IN

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Being able to get my distances dialed in on my new irons would be very beneficial for my game. Would also help me focus on practicing more at the range.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Titleist TSi3 8.25

Titleist TSi3 16.5

Titleist U500 3i

Taylormade P7MC 4i-PW
Vokey 50 58
Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4

1.  City and State?  Columbus, OH

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both, mostly outdoors this time of year

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before?  No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?  Recently changed my swing and have added distance to each club, this will help me dial in my new yardages and stop guessing on club selection.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes

City and State? North Kingstown, RI

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors - but could do an indoor setup

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Gapping and helping me get rid of my early extension 

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YUP!

M3 9.5* - ACCRA TZ5 265 M5      M5 Rocket 14* Matrix Black 8M3    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
TM 2014 TP 4-PW DG TI X100     RTX4  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     Evnroll ER5    Titleist  Players 4
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

Thanks for this opportunity!

1. City and State? Oklahoma City Ok

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors, at range and at home with my personal net.

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? Yes, sc100

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? I film portions of every practice session, and combining this with launch monitor data would be amazing!

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely!