2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Titleist T-irons specs from the 2021 fall clubs brochure

27 minutes ago, Lefty87 said:

So would the T100s be equivalent to the Apex Pro, P770, i210?

20 minutes ago, Breezy-3- said:

More like the equivalent to the TCB and P7MC’s..

I think Lefty had it more inline.  I compared the New T100 to my T100S a demo Apex Pro and a friends P7MC all side by side.  To my eye anyway the T100 are close to what Lefty said.  

Edited by Carolina Golfer 2
  • Like 2

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

1 hour ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

I think Lefty had it more inline.  I compared the New T100 to my T100S a demo Apex Pro and a friends P7MC all side by side.  To my eye anyway the T100 are close to what Lefty said.  

Imo the t100 look miles better than the 210, and the apex pro is a hollow body so not really in the same category anymore. I would lean more towards Breezy’s assessment in this case.  

15 minutes ago, 10HcpBlades said:

Imo the t100 look miles better than the 210, and the apex pro is a hollow body so not really in the same category anymore. I would lean more towards Breezy’s assessment in this case.  

Agree on the 210 completely.   Was  solely basing it on appearance  at address and overall looks not the internal design. 

Yeah, looks and comparisons are going to vary from person to person, I'm just relating how they appeared to my untrained eye 🙂   

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

1 hour ago, 10HcpBlades said:

I should have clarified. I was referring specifically to the T100s…and more so looking for similarities in performance -distance, forgiveness, etc. 

• Like 1

Loving what I’m reading so far. I’m definitely in line to order the new T100 in 4-PW. What is new to me is finding out that the PX LZ is coming standard. I currently game the 2019 T100 in AMT White Stiff, with my back up set being 718 CB’s with PX LZ 6.0. I hit both great but definitely more consistent with my gamers (T100 DG AMT White). My wife and I are both Titleist loyalists so she is always down for the cause especially since we plan on putting a simulator in our new home. She is of the mindset of keeping all of our stuff and not trading anything in to offset cost since we will still hit everything once we have the simulator. Anyways what we are discussing today is this new information about the PX LZ being “the” stock option because our plan was to go to DSG so we can take advantage of the 0% APR for 12 months like we did last time around for convenience since we planned on upgrading the Driver/3wood/Hybrid at the same time from TS3 to TSI3 throughout. Anyways, our current discussion is how comparing the subjective “feel” of PX LZ vs DG AMT or Tour Issue as it’s not a fair apples to apples comparison of personal experience the past two years because my T100 are easier to hit then my CB, however the CB feels slightly better when “pured”, but occurs with less consistency with no obvious blame to the shaft. I now have less confidence with which to go with. Easy answer is test them both out in the new T100 head, but logistically it could potentially be a nightmare because of aforementioned back orders and an hour drive to the nearest Edwin Watts who might not guarantee to have all options (PX LZ vs DG AMT vs DG TI) in the new T100 head. We would both be pretty disappointed waiting any longer than necessary to upgrade the bag once the release officially launches. In 2019 time lasted an eternity from a late August launch to our eventual purchase date of Halloween. Cadillac problems I know, however I’m certain there are some here who might empathize. We would love to hear any feedback as the comments thus far have been informative and very helpful.

I was very surprised how the T100 look in a good way. I could never stand the AP2’s at address. Played blades for years and needed to move away. Ended up in the 718 cb’s a couple years ago and the T100 look smaller to my eye. A thin topline, nice narrow sole, and a smaller overall foot print for the size of the head. Honestly, haven’t hit them yet, couldn’t bring myself to be the first one to hit our demo, but if you like/prefer the look Of a blade but want some forgiveness these seem to hit the nail on the head. At address, possibly the best non-mb I’ve seen in years. 

• Thanks 1

Agree with everything you said MallRat and I used to play 690.mb back in the day with PX 6.0. The T100 seem to me the perfect club with a thin top line sole and packed with forgiveness and even less offset than 718 CB, but I’ve examined them both club by club down each set and the CB has a slightly smaller footprint and a shorter hosel. From address the T100 seems slightly smaller because of the top line, but measuring heel to toe it’s slightly longer which I’m sure helps MOI before the hidden tech in the back is factored in, which surely helps. Such a great club. The mention of a muscle channel in the T100S makes me what to compare it as well although I’m not crazy about stronger lofts.

9 hours ago, Jjakobsen1998 said:

Is project x LS (low spin) an upgrade option? 

It shows as an option, but nothing about upgrade price. 

• TSR2 9.25° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58S
  • TSR2 15° AD VF 74S
  • 718 T-MB 17° 2i Tensei AV White Am2 90S
  • T100 3i to 9i MMT 105S
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX Wedge 6.0 120S
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x

1 hour ago, Lefty87 said:

Has anyone confirmed if the T100s is slightly larger than the T100? Also, as previously mentioned, wouldn’t the TPU insert in the T100s make it slightly more forgiving on off center hits? 

I know I can play the T200, but I’m tempted to try the T100s. 

Interested, too, in the size of the T100s compared to the T100. Also, is the T100s solid forged like the T100?

Driver: Ping G430 Max (10.5) - Ventus (Velocore) Blue 5S
3 Wood: Ping G425 Max (14.5 Degree) - Ventus (Velocore) Red 5S
5 Wood: Ping G425 Max (17.5 Degree) - CB Alta 65S
9 Wood: Ping G430 Max (23 Degree) - CB Alta Black 65S 

5 Hybrid: Ping G425 (26 Degree) - CB Alta 70S

Titleist T150 8-PW KBS $ Taper (115)  

Titleist T200 6/7 KBS $ Taper (115)

Vokey (49/53) Degree) SM8 F Grind - KBS Tour (120)
Vokey (58 Degree) SM7 S Grind - KBS Tour (120)
Putter: Scotty  - Special Select Newport 2.5

On 7/24/2021 at 1:37 PM, Se7enT100 said:

Loving what I’m reading so far. I’m definitely in line to order the new T100 in 4-PW. What is new to me is finding out that the PX LZ is coming standard. I currently game the 2019 T100 in AMT White Stiff, with my back up set being 718 CB’s with PX LZ 6.0. I hit both great but definitely more consistent with my gamers (T100 DG AMT White). My wife and I are both Titleist loyalists so she is always down for the cause especially since we plan on putting a simulator in our new home. She is of the mindset of keeping all of our stuff and not trading anything in to offset cost since we will still hit everything once we have the simulator. Anyways what we are discussing today is this new information about the PX LZ being “the” stock option because our plan was to go to DSG so we can take advantage of the 0% APR for 12 months like we did last time around for convenience since we planned on upgrading the Driver/3wood/Hybrid at the same time from TS3 to TSI3 throughout. Anyways, our current discussion is how comparing the subjective “feel” of PX LZ vs DG AMT or Tour Issue as it’s not a fair apples to apples comparison of personal experience the past two years because my T100 are easier to hit then my CB, however the CB feels slightly better when “pured”, but occurs with less consistency with no obvious blame to the shaft. I now have less confidence with which to go with. Easy answer is test them both out in the new T100 head, but logistically it could potentially be a nightmare because of aforementioned back orders and an hour drive to the nearest Edwin Watts who might not guarantee to have all options (PX LZ vs DG AMT vs DG TI) in the new T100 head. We would both be pretty disappointed waiting any longer than necessary to upgrade the bag once the release officially launches. In 2019 time lasted an eternity from a late August launch to our eventual purchase date of Halloween. Cadillac problems I know, however I’m certain there are some here who might empathize. We would love to hear any feedback as the comments thus far have been informative and very helpful.

AMT White is the stock  shaft in the new T100 iron, LZ is an option

Edited by duck hook
Correction

On 7/24/2021 at 1:37 PM, Se7enT100 said:

I played AP2’s with AMT white forever ago, and then bounced around with AMT black, DG 105, and finally PX LZ in my T200. Going for a new set of T200/T100-S and definitely going PX LZ, just fits my swing better than DG did. The feel is awesome, and I just find it works for me. I am currently playing 5.5 but always have to fit with 6.0, and with mid 80’s 7 iron speed I think 6.0 isn’t an issue… I got good numbers with 6.0 but always took the blind leap down to 5.5 which I can’t get after too hard. These shafts will feel more lively than AMT white and have a more pronounced load and unload.  My understanding from fitters is that you love or hate LZ. Hope that helps. I still say it took some getting used to the different feel from DG models, but once I did I love it.  DG just feels blah to me now, but still swear by it in my wedges. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What's the head size of the T100 - compared to the MP-20 MB?

Driver: Ping G430 Max (10.5) - Ventus (Velocore) Blue 5S
3 Wood: Ping G425 Max (14.5 Degree) - Ventus (Velocore) Red 5S
5 Wood: Ping G425 Max (17.5 Degree) - CB Alta 65S
9 Wood: Ping G430 Max (23 Degree) - CB Alta Black 65S 

5 Hybrid: Ping G425 (26 Degree) - CB Alta 70S

Titleist T150 8-PW KBS $ Taper (115)  

Titleist T200 6/7 KBS $ Taper (115)

Vokey (49/53) Degree) SM8 F Grind - KBS Tour (120)
Vokey (58 Degree) SM7 S Grind - KBS Tour (120)
Putter: Scotty  - Special Select Newport 2.5

19 minutes ago, SouthpawRob said:

does anyone know if the black t-100’s will be offered for lefty?

on a recent instagram post Titleist called it a "Prototype Finish" so I wouldnt expect it available at initial release, if ever

Driver Taylormade Qi10

3W Ping G430 LST 5W Callaway Apex UW 

4i Mizuno Fli Hi 5-PW Ping Blueprint S

GW 50 Ping Glide 4.0 SW 56 Vokey S LW 62 Vokey M

Putters Kevin Burns 9306 Ball Titleist Pro V1

30 minutes ago, xandersingh said:

on a recent instagram post Titleist called it a "Prototype Finish" so I wouldnt expect it available at initial release, if ever

Titleist is going to do that silly thing they do where they release it 6 months later to boost sales. At least that’s what they did for the past couple releases. 

Can you tell me howmuch difference there is in the bounce between the T100 and T100S?

[i][b]In the Bag:[/b][/i]
Driver - Ping 430 Max 10.5 Degree - Tensei 1K 70g  45"

Fairway Woods: Wilson Dynapower (2023) 5 and 7 woods
Irons: 6 - PW trade between Titleist T200 Steel Fiber i110s, and Wilson Staffs +1" - Shafts Project X LZ 5.5
Hybrids: Ping G425 26 degree Titleist TSi2 17 and 23 degree…..Shaft Project X 90 Hyb +1"
PW: Wilson Staff Custom 52 SW: Cleveland CBX Full Face 56 10 bounce
Putter: Jon Rham Limited Naked Rossie 
Ball: Wilson Staff, Pro V or Callaway Chrome Soft
Bag: Datrek 

Cart: Bagboy Quad

On 7/24/2021 at 4:51 PM, Tdsjfb said:

Interested, too, in the size of the T100s compared to the T100. Also, is the T100s solid forged like the T100?

I've seen and hit the New T200, T100S and T100.  I currently play the T100S from 2019/20.

In my humble, non scientific eye......  the T100S head seeeeeems (at address) smaller to me than the T100.  I'm guessing.....this is a visual trick due to the lower 2 degree loft.  My real guess is the heads are essentially the same size.  It kinda surprised me a smidge to look down and perceive the T100S head as being smaller.    

SIDE NOTE:  I've only hit and seen the 7 irons.

Edited by DNice26

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

20 hours ago, toddyc said:

It must not actually be silly if it keeps working for them

Wish it was possible to get some slate blue ones

Sorry my sarcasm must not have been evident. It is just a questionable release strategy imo. Leads to many unlucky souls buying multiple sets of irons. 

On 7/24/2021 at 3:28 PM, Lefty87 said:

Has anyone confirmed if the T100s is slightly larger than the T100? Also, as previously mentioned, wouldn’t the TPU insert in the T100s make it slightly more forgiving on off center hits? 

I know I can play the T200, but I’m tempted to try the T100s. 

I've seen the new T100-S, but not the T100.  I compared the new T100-S to the outgoing  version of the T100, and they looked identical from address.  

• Thanks 1

Driver: Epic  Max LS  - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Fairway: Epic Speed 13.5 - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Hybrid: Titleist 818 H1 - Tensei Pro White - 100TX
4-P: Ping Blueprints - X100
Wedges: Vokey SM8 raw 51F, 55F, and 59 low-bounce K - DG TI S400 
Putter: 21' Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Ball: 21' TP5X