2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

Anyone else complete the survey from 2 weeks ago for GC3? They sent me a free course for completing it! Doral Blue Monster! It was worth the 5 minutes. 

• Thanks 1

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Big Tour 15.5*, Rad Tour 18.5* Even Flow White 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3 

5 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

So I had a few issues with the BLP not picking up shots. It was definitely because my mat was moving when swinging. It only happened when I was more aggressive with my swing. Once I get the system all set up properly, I’ll have to make sure I secure the mat to the ground.

nice. Yes. That is usually the issue. 

Anyone having issues with GSPro / Game Changer disconnecting or unhooking after a few shots? It was working great. Loved it for the graphics, courses, range. Plus it shows face number calculation which FSX or the BLP/GC3 doesn’t do. 

Was using Game Changer to connect and would stay connected the entire session. However now, it disconnects a lot. 

Edited by Frank_Dux

For you guys using GSPro connecting with Game Changer, there’s a new version out with bug fixes. Just go to discord.Com > type in search box: 

https://discord.com/channels/272602194094587915/901100939723812914/1053815746498678905

in: gc3-blp-connection

Download Game Changer 2.0 

Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 10.20.12 AM copy.jpg

Edited by Frank_Dux

On 12/26/2022 at 7:40 PM, check4spin said:

Thanks for the info. Exact same problem. Please let me know if replacement works. 

I got the replacement alignment stick and it turns out I wasn't placing the stick in the right place. I was placing the forward end of the stick in the hitting area and , apparently, you need to set the middle of the stick in front of the BLP. Works perfectly now.

D'oh!

On 12/28/2022 at 11:45 AM, Frank_Dux said:

Anyone having issues with GSPro / Game Changer disconnecting or unhooking after a few shots? It was working great. Loved it for the graphics, courses, range. Plus it shows face number calculation which FSX or the BLP/GC3 doesn’t do. 

Was using Game Changer to connect and would stay connected the entire session. However now, it disconnects a lot. 

Are you connecting to the GC3 via WI-fi, Wi-fi direct, USB, or ethernet? 

1 hour ago, whumber said:

Are you connecting to the GC3 via WI-fi, Wi-fi direct, USB, or ethernet? 

I was connecting via USB, but downloaded the most recent Game Changer update and never loses connection. So awesome that Cooke23 on discord makes these interfaces so the BLP & GSPro can communicate. They even host online matches, etc. 

The thing I really like about the GSPro range vs the FSX range is that it shows Face data. Seems accurate if the face is open/closed as it matches up with the shot tracer.

Edited by Frank_Dux

7 hours ago, Frank_Dux said:

I was connecting via USB, but downloaded the most recent Game Changer update and never loses connection. So awesome that Cooke23 on discord makes these interfaces so the BLP & GSPro can communicate. They even host online matches, etc. 

The thing I really like about the GSPro range vs the FSX range is that it shows Face data. Seems accurate if the face is open/closed as it matches up with the shot tracer.

I think "Arnold Palmer" created the Gamechanger program.

But Cooke23 is great in his own right. I bought a PC from him. Couldn't be happier with it.

1 hour ago, larciel said:

A f*cker broker into my house and stole gc3. What steps do I take to brick it?

49 minutes ago, secfincorp said:

I’m gonna say you call foresight and give them the serial number they can probably do something. Man I’m sorry, that stinks.

That's terrible. So sorry to hear. that. I agree, hopefully Foresight can brick it. Seems like they should be able to.

When trying to connect my Ipad to FSXPro for the first time, I receive a "Password Not Matching" error when prompted to login into my FSXLive account.  I read that this was generally caused if you also had the FSXPro app on your iphone which I did and have deleted. Still getting the message.  Any other potential solutions?

16 minutes ago, ericg33 said:

Probably a stupid question regarding foam balls. Obviously ball speed and efficiency numbers will not be accurate but will direction and spin?  Assume club speed and path are independent readings without reference to ball data? Thanks. 

Direction maybe, but start direction without all the other data isn't super useful. Spin and launch wont be accurate at all. Even different ball types will launch and spin differently, if you want good useful ball data, use your gamer ball.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I’ve come to conclusion my unit is either junk or it’s a normal thing with the gc3/launch pro. I can be outside on trackman and numbers and ball flight match exactly what I see on course. Average 174ish ball speed around 300 carry and can get them out to 325 330. Club head speed around 118-122. My gc3 will not break 165 ball speed and hooks off the planet on screen. Averaging 80yards left of target line. Irons and wedges seem spot on with yardage and my ball flight on course. It will not for the life of me work for my driver. It’s not indoor swing I have been practicing indoor during off season for years and my flight scope prior was perfect. Regret moving to this and should have went with a quad. 

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

U505 1 iron Ventus Black 10tx

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

3 hours ago, DroppingBombs said:

I’ve come to conclusion my unit is either junk or it’s a normal thing with the gc3/launch pro. I can be outside on trackman and numbers and ball flight match exactly what I see on course. Average 174ish ball speed around 300 carry and can get them out to 325 330. Club head speed around 118-122. My gc3 will not break 165 ball speed and hooks off the planet on screen. Averaging 80yards left of target line. Irons and wedges seem spot on with yardage and my ball flight on course. It will not for the life of me work for my driver. It’s not indoor swing I have been practicing indoor during off season for years and my flight scope prior was perfect. Regret moving to this and should have went with a quad. 

Not a normal thing

Have you tried it outside?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DroppingBombs said:

Wonky unit or something with the setup. Is the unit level with the mat? Do you have the unit on your mat?  Does the mat move at all? Any chance your shoes have reflective piping on them?

Would also suggest trying it outside (with gamer balls). Bring it to the course and plop it down if possible

7 hours ago, DroppingBombs said:

What are your club speed readings and efficiency numbers on these shots that go 165mph?

are your balls cracked? I end up breaking a few balls a month and as soon as they crack speed and efficiency numbers plummet. 

also take it to the range and see if it’s matching with your eyes. Range balls will still give you ball park numbers if they’re not limited flight balls. 

4 hours ago, Krt22 said:

Wonky unit or something with the setup. Is the unit level with the mat? Do you have the unit on your mat?  Does the mat move at all? Any chance your shoes have reflective piping on them?

Would also suggest trying it outside (with gamer balls). Bring it to the course and plop it down if possible

I’ve never tried to see the ball flight on software outside when weather gets better I might need to actually check that. I usually take it on course for wedges and carry distances, never really use it on tee box’s. I always use my gamer ball prov1 left dot so no idea. It’s not so much the speed because the distances is still there almost. But the flight I mean is like something I’ve never seen. I’m floating at a +2 and usually average 65 70% of fairways. My closest to target line is about 25 yards left some go 100 left. 

34 minutes ago, No_Ugos said:

What are your club speed readings and efficiency numbers on these shots that go 165mph?

are your balls cracked? I end up breaking a few balls a month and as soon as they crack speed and efficiency numbers plummet. 

also take it to the range and see if it’s matching with your eyes. Range balls will still give you ball park numbers if they’re not limited flight balls. 

1.45 to 1.48 club heads usually around 118 119 on the gc3. The distance seems to be there but the ball flight is insane. I grabbed a pic of the only good one the gc3 even showed and it was still 75 feet left of target.  Some have been a 100yrds left and still went 300. But said I pushed it 3* right. I play a pretty straight ball with driver in real life and this thing will not go right. I could hit 70 drives and not one will finish right of target. 

FBF1FA11-B0F2-4FF3-805A-241F46B0404E.jpeg

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

Also it is level with my fiber built players preferred mat. And mat doesn’t slide. It’s aimed and squared to 0 so honestly I’m lost. It’s like it’s reading my path out right but face is closing like no other. I purposely tried to shank my driver and left face wide open and it went left

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

1 hour ago, No_Ugos said:

Recheck your room configuration 

First post here! I read roughly the last 80 pages here and before pulling the trigger just wanted to make sure of a couple of things...

I mainly want to use this as a 2d range and get my numbers dialed. Don't care much for the simulator. Is the BLP still what most would go for here (around this price range)?

Unfortunately I missed out on the $500 off BF sale. I contacted Bushnell and Playbetter to see if they could honor it but neither could. Any other deals (on waitlist for refurbished)? Is it worth waiting for a possible deal in the future?

49 minutes ago, Alex Kim said:

First post here! I read roughly the last 80 pages here and before pulling the trigger just wanted to make sure of a couple of things...

I mainly want to use this as a 2d range and get my numbers dialed. Don't care much for the simulator. Is the BLP still what most would go for here (around this price range)?

Unfortunately I missed out on the $500 off BF sale. I contacted Bushnell and Playbetter to see if they could honor it but neither could. Any other deals (on waitlist for refurbished)? Is it worth waiting for a possible deal in the future?

BLP would be the best choice based on your post.

You can always increase your subscription to try other levels, and when you first sign up you get 30days of Gold (and therefore FSX Play and 3D) included.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex Kim said:

Create an account on the Bushnell golf site if you haven’t already and add the Launch Pro to your cart. Leave it in there a few hours or maybe a day and they will most likely send you an email for 15% off if you buy it within like a week or so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1