Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

7 hours ago, 968cab said:

Straight from Bushnell Customer Service regarding my previously posted issue:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues connecting to FSX Pro. Sometimes when signing into FSX Pro using the 'Subscription/Trial' button and after successfully connecting your Launch Pro, a 'Password Not Matching/Player Creation Event Failed' message is encountered despite entering your correct FSX Live password. When FSX Pro calls out to Foresight's servers to validate the player credentials, an error is encountered which does not allow this process to be properly completed.

To clear this error, restart the app and follow the steps below:

• Connect your iPad to the GC3 wifi network
  • Login using the Subscription/Trial button and connect to the Launch Pro (search for your device screen) in the app
  • When you are prompted to input your account password, you can enter your password but do not submit it just yet
  • Go back into your settings and change the Wifi connection from the GC3 network to your home/data internet
  • Quickly go back into the app and submit your password - the timing here can be tight
  • If there are any disconnects, connect back to the GC3 Wifi network, restart the application, and try these steps again

This can take a few attempts to clear; if the method above is still unsuccessful, as a final troubleshooting attempt try resetting your account password, then repeat the above steps one more time.

After you have successfully logged in, this error will clear and you should not encounter it again. Once logged in you may need to re-connect to the GC3 network, then sign out and back in one last time to ensure everything is connected properly. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This fixed my problem, and all is working perfectly with new iPad (except the Zero Battery thing 😏).  Hope it helps somebody in the future.

This is how we had to do it when the devices were first launched last year.

• Like 1

I don't think it's ever going to be higher than 3k again, because of SkyTrak+.

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg 410LST 9º (TourX) RogueST 3D (ADDI 6X) [OMG what?], 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

39 minutes ago, kiddoc said:

I’ll take that bet….2 different customers in my opinion.

And Eye Mini just launched at $4,500

That Eye Mini requires an ethernet connection? What year is this?

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg 410LST 9º (TourX) RogueST 3D (ADDI 6X) [OMG what?], 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

On 5/7/2023 at 5:13 PM, No_Ugos said:

$2,999.99 On the Bushnell Site as well. 

Really conflicted on my approach. Some say hold off on the full unlock and just pay the subscription fees and some say unlocking is the way to go. Whats the best move? 

8 hours ago, iamthebeard said:

$2,999.99 On the Bushnell Site as well. 

Really conflicted on my approach. Some say hold off on the full unlock and just pay the subscription fees and some say unlocking is the way to go. Whats the best move? 

If you can afford it, pay the unlock. I say that because I hate these rental/member fees on software. Mostly, it's because the machine should function just fine after 5 years. They don't need to be paid like they just sold it in 5 years.

3 hours ago, kiddoc said:

Just realize that if you unlock you still have to buy (if you want) FSX Play and other potential software upgrades.

Gold subscription tier has it included.

If you unlock now for $3500 it includes FSX Play. If you previously payed the old $4K unlock price then they want you to pay an additional $500 for FSX Play.

Edited by whumber
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, gotword not allowedn1 said:

If you want an even better deal, subscribe to the Golfer Journal (PM me if you want a referral link).  There is a one time use 20% off coupon that does work on this item, bringing it down to 2399.  I just confirmed it does work on the Launch Pro.

Subscription is $100 for the magazine for the year.

Side note, seems to work on the $60 membership option as well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thlongball said:

Questions for the experts.  

1. If I purchase a used “unlocked” BLP does it stay unlocked if I transfer ownership?

2. If yes is the transfer fee higher than transferring s used BLP on subscription?

Thanks in advance!

I think you would want to set it up with a dummy gmail address that is just for the device.  Therefore if you transfer ownership, you would give them the gmail account that stays with the unit.  Then you wouldn't have to worry about a transfer fee as they would just be logging in with that gmail account.  Last I heard, the fee was $500 to transfer, but with Foresight all prices change.

Here is more direct info as I have helped a few people get this done.  

Sign up for the golfersjournal -> https://www.golfersjournal.com/referral/c1036037608

You can just do the $60 digital edition.  The print version is great for $90 as well.  Once you are signed up you will have a member locker.  Inside the locker there is a 20% off one time use coupon for Bushnell.  So use that coupon on your purchase and it will take 20% off.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gotword not allowedn1 said:

Here is more direct info as I have helped a few people get this done.  

Sign up for the golfersjournal -> https://www.golfersjournal.com/referral/c1036037608

You can just do the $60 digital edition.  The print version is great for $90 as well.  Once you are signed up you will have a member locker.  Inside the locker there is a 20% off one time use coupon for Bushnell.  So use that coupon on your purchase and it will take 20% off.

awesome! I was about to sign up for Golfers Journal anyway. This seals the deal. Thanks!

Blp new or refurb with 20% off code now and wait for unlock to drop to 2500 or buy the gc3 fitters deal right now for 4999 ball/club data with sling bag fsx pro and free shipping? Foresight sale is through next Sunday. Or, eye mini for 4500? This is pretty much for on course use and range.. maybe gspro.. Hmmm

Edited by 11bravoveteran

59 minutes ago, 11bravoveteran said:

Blp new or refurb with 20% off code now and wait for unlock to drop to 2500 or buy the gc3 fitters deal right now for 4999 ball/club data with sling bag fsx pro and free shipping? Foresight sale is through next Sunday. Or, eye mini for 4500? This is pretty much for on course use and range.. maybe gspro.. Hmmm

Wouldn’t BLP new with 20% code and wait for unlock to drop to $2500 be a much better deal than gc3 fitters deal?

4900 if the unlock drops to 2500, gc3 is 4999 with fsx pro and bag, unless the blp comes with more software? Also the waiting for an unlock discount no guarantee it won’t just stay at 3500, or drop down to 2500.
I’m looking for something for travel and portability with junior golfers camps, Pga junior league etc, golf scrambles to have setup on certain holes in the good weather and moving indoors to hit in nets for a couple years to use now and maybe sell later if not needed  for not much loss. 
Already have access to gcquad but don’t want to use it for that purpose, but want some club data to use from time to time..

Edited by 11bravoveteran

5 minutes ago, 11bravoveteran said:

4900 if the unlock drops to 2500, gc3 is 4999 with fsx pro and bag, unless the blp comes with more software? Also the waiting for an unlock discount no guarantee it won’t just stay at 3500, or drop down to 2500.
I’m looking for something for travel and portability with junior golfers camps, Pga junior league etc, golf scrambles to have setup on certain holes in the good weather and moving indoors to hit in nets for a couple years to use now and maybe sell later if not needed  for not much loss. 
Already have access to gcquad but don’t want to use it for that purpose, but want some club data to use from time to time..

FSX 2020, FSX Play and 10 courses included when you unlock the BLP

Interesting! So do they typically have the unlock sales every so often? I saw the 1st year of basic is free, I could ride that until the unlock sale. 
so the best deal is a refurb blp for 20% off code up front? I wonder what the used value is for a basic blp and an unlocked blp if this didn’t work out for what we wanted. 
Thanks for bringing up the point about the fsx software..

30 minutes ago, 11bravoveteran said:

Interesting! So do they typically have the unlock sales every so often? I saw the 1st year of basic is free, I could ride that until the unlock sale. 
so the best deal is a refurb blp for 20% off code up front? I wonder what the used value is for a basic blp and an unlocked blp if this didn’t work out for what we wanted. 
Thanks for bringing up the point about the fsx software..

I wonder if you can use another 20% code to further lower the price of the BLP unlock. And I believe there’s no tax in software sales (at least in my state) so that’s some additional savings vs the GC3 fitters bundle

On 5/10/2023 at 1:34 PM, gotword not allowedn1 said:

If you want an even better deal, subscribe to the Golfer Journal (PM me if you want a referral link).  There is a one time use 20% off coupon that does work on this item, bringing it down to 2399.  I just confirmed it does work on the Launch Pro.

Subscription is $100 for the magazine for the year.

Just ordered one, using the code that came with my subscription.  Thanks for sharing this idea.  Salute!

Edited by PNDUBGLFR

I received my replacement unit (bad battery) last Monday.  I added the new serial number to my account and requested them to transfer my subscription (I still have the old $99 per year basic).  Two phone calls and a week later it is still not transferred so I cannot use the new unit other than for basic numbers (no iPad).  Bushnell said they have to contact Foresight for the subscription update.  The switch out was going well up until then.

1 hour ago, LHGolf4 said:

I received my replacement unit (bad battery) last Monday.  I added the new serial number to my account and requested them to transfer my subscription (I still have the old $99 per year basic).  Two phone calls and a week later it is still not transferred so I cannot use the new unit other than for basic numbers (no iPad).  Bushnell said they have to contact Foresight for the subscription update.  The switch out was going well up until then.

I have never delt with Bushnell, only foresight.

Call foresight