Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

2 hours ago, whumber said:

People start acting weird when they start tying their own self worth to a brand/team/etc.

Couldn't agree more, i cant believe how many aggressive and offensive messages i have seen in this string of messages.  I'm pretty sure some people are just trolling just to talk trash about something they have no plans on purchasing, pretty sad

• Like 2

On 10/24/2021 at 2:42 PM, thigos said:

Bought this Caden backpack on Amazon for $32.  It’s the small size. Fits well and has an iPad pocket. 

CF8F4F3C-C41A-4009-839F-412B7F377A9B.jpeg

DE8AAE24-1572-4588-99CC-335D77DB91E7.jpeg

5BBDD221-6E98-4D71-825C-778E54597204.jpeg

Thank you for the bag recommendation.  I set up the dividers in the same way.  The GC3 feels very secure inside the bag.

• Like 1

Ping G425 Max 10.5* - Mitsubishi Diamana A'hina 70 stiff
Callaway XR 3 wood 15* - Project X LZ 50 stiff (stock shaft)
Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 2 Hybrid Tour 18.5 (set to 19*) - Rocketfuel 80 Stiff (stock shaft)
Callaway X2 Hot Pro 4 Hybrid 23* - Aldila Tour Green Stiff (stock shaft)
Mizuno MP25 5-PW - NS950 Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM6 52/56/60 - Stock Wedge Shaft
Odyssey O-Works Red 1WS with Iomic Grip
Taylormade TP5x

39 minutes ago, Magnets said:

First new review i have seen in a while:

has anyone else tried the 3 dots on their putter to see what it picks up? wondering if it is just because he has putting analysis unlocked on his quad license - I do think that putting analysis should be pretty damn easy for the GC3 to do with the level of tech in it but just figured they were holding it back to force people to buy a Quad.

My unit is supposed to arrive today so i'll give it a shot. Would be awesome to bring my unit upstairs and practice putting using my putt out with the GC3 providing measurable feedback.

35 minutes ago, DinoSpumoni228 said:

has anyone else tried the 3 dots on their putter to see what it picks up? wondering if it is just because he has putting analysis unlocked on his quad license - I do think that putting analysis should be pretty damn easy for the GC3 to do with the level of tech in it but just figured they were holding it back to force people to buy a Quad.

My unit is supposed to arrive today so i'll give it a shot. Would be awesome to bring my unit upstairs and practice putting using my putt out with the GC3 providing measurable feedback.

It was interesting but it seemed like it was way off on a couple of the shots.  It’s interesting that it provides the information.

40 minutes ago, DinoSpumoni228 said:

The GC3 is one dot tech via what GSV said. He said he had 3 dots on his putter from using it with the quad, that’s what messed up his path data. The 3 dots were confusing the club data portion of the GC3.

7 hours ago, Fieldy said:

I am so jealous of you guys in the states getting yours. Not out here until (not confirmed yet) early next year. Could someone please post a video review if possible as there is so little info out there online at present. Thanks from England 

No worries, all kinks probably already ironed out when you guys getting them. We are like the guinea pigs

16 hours ago, atseng said:

Thank you for the bag recommendation.  I set up the dividers in the same way.  The GC3 feels very secure inside the bag.

Glad it worked out.  I am very happy with the fit.  I also like that the bag is small enough to fit in the basket of my cart  

G430 Max 9* - Hzrdus Blue PVD 
Stealth 15* - Tour AD-IZ 

U505 2i - Hzrdus Black rdx

T200u 4i - Tour AD
Fly Z + 5-P - PX LZ

SM10 - 50, 55, 60

Versa 7

22 hours ago, Brimster said:

Dremel on foam...  Pls explain.  I have a bunch of tool cases with "pluck foam" that I use for various purposes.  How would you use a Dremel for this purpose?  Which bit?

So, you were right to doubt my dremel on foam thing lol. I didnt realize how soft the foam was so it was actually pretty easy to get an exact fit with the pluck foam and it turned out great with no dremel needed.  I fit everything in it and it looks great and is super snug

1 minute ago, The Green Jacket said:

So, you were right to doubt my dremel on foam thing lol. I didnt realize how soft the foam was so it was actually pretty easy to get an exact fit with the pluck foam and it turned out great with no dremel needed.  I fit everything in it and it looks great and is super snug

Can you send a pic? Thinking of this for mine too!

3 hours ago, CardsChamps11 said:

The YouTube reviews are nice but it would be awesome to have more reviews from the regular folks

If you haven't joined Bushnell Launch Pro Users on Facebook, you should do that. I have posted updates here and there on using it for the last week. Lots of people posting about it.

9 minutes ago, csufman said:

How would this GPU do with FSX 2020 (I know its the minimum) on 1080?  I am not going 4k anytime soon and only have a lower end 1080 projector.  Just dont want the image to be choppy.

ASUS GTX.png

The 1050TI is the bare minimum required spec, so will it work? Yes. Will it be a pleasant experience, I can’t say for sure but probably not. Typically running anything at the absolutely bare minimum specs is a rough experience. 

28 minutes ago, *sigh* said:

The 1050TI is the bare minimum required spec, so will it work? Yes. Will it be a pleasant experience, I can’t say for sure but probably not. Typically running anything at the absolutely bare minimum specs is a rough experience. 

Does anyone have experience running FSX on a 1050ti?

19 minutes ago, CardsChamps11 said:

Does anyone have experience running FSX on a 1050ti?

I have it running on a 1660ti and I’m not very happy. It works well on the “balanced” setting but when I switch it to full graphics on 1080p it stutters. The water waves don’t look crisp and when a ball is struck the water stutters very bad when the picture moves overhead. On balanced the water is just a blue blob with no movement and blends into the horizon. 

I just bought a Dell gaming pc with a GTX 3060 to replace it for $1450.

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-Gaming-Desktop-Tower/dp/B094LGKKQH/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=dell+g5+3060&qid=1635534948&sr=8-3

Im not a graphics card expert so maybe I was doing something wrong but I verified the settings and put in the recommendations from Foresight. 

22 hours ago, cubuffs said:

Do we know this for sure or would we expect a newer firmwear release to address this?  I have a 6th Gen iPad that only has 2MB of RAM, so hoping that this doesn't require an upgrade.

It is specified here but it is rather confusing:

https://www.foresightsports.com/fsx-pro-ipad-user-manual

I think you will likely have issues with 2gb of RAM. Either way the app is free to download from the app store so you can easily verify this without a device or subscription. The app bombs out before you can connect to anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, csufman said:

How would this GPU do with FSX 2020 (I know its the minimum) on 1080?  I am not going 4k anytime soon and only have a lower end 1080 projector.  Just dont want the image to be choppy.

ASUS GTX.png

Avoid it. Even if it is ok for fsx2020 it won't run fsxPlay when it is released next year.

25 minutes ago, Luke.Sutton said:

I have it running on a 1660ti and I’m not very happy. It works well on the “balanced” setting but when I switch it to full graphics on 1080p it stutters. The water waves don’t look crisp and when a ball is struck the water stutters very bad when the picture moves overhead. On balanced the water is just a blue blob with no movement and blends into the horizon. 

I just bought a Dell gaming pc with a GTX 3060 to replace it for $1450.

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-Gaming-Desktop-Tower/dp/B094LGKKQH/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=dell+g5+3060&qid=1635534948&sr=8-3

Im not a graphics card expert so maybe I was doing something wrong but I verified the settings and put in the recommendations from Foresight. 

I’ve seen on another forum that the setting you want to use is full performance and not full graphics.  I’d give that a shot.  Also I’m sure you’re aware but dell and most large manufacturers have proprietary parts that can’t be used in another machine or upgraded easily along with tons of bloatware that significantly slows down performance.  It will work but to have the best performance you’ll want to get rid of any unnecessary programs running in the background.

also make sure you’ve set up your nvidia card per their instructions…

https://www.foresightsports.com/sites/default/files/NVIDIA_setup_07182016_0.pdf

22 minutes ago, CardsChamps11 said:

What would be considered the true minimum specs then from everyone’s experience? Are we all required to get a beast of a machine?

After experimentation and reading I think the answer is it depends. Are you happy with running “balanced” or “performance” settings. Or do you really need to see the water move and the grass blow in the wind (full graphics)? You happy with 1080p at full graphic settings or want to splurge for 4K (no idea how to get a 4K graphics card with all the demand). I went a little over bare min with the 1660ti and wasn’t happy running balanced settings. I want to run 1080p with the most detail possible and the minimum specs didn’t cut it for me. 

5 minutes ago, kwettig said:

I’ve seen on another forum that the setting you want to use is full performance and not full graphics.  I’d give that a shot.  Also I’m sure you’re aware but dell and most large manufacturers have proprietary parts that can’t be used in another machine or upgraded easily along with tons of bloatware that significantly slows down performance.  It will work but to have the best performance you’ll want to get rid of any unnecessary programs running in the background.

also make sure you’ve set up your nvidia card per their instructions…

https://www.foresightsports.com/sites/default/files/NVIDIA_setup_07182016_0.pdf

I did all that and spent a day deleting all the Dell crap and reformatted the machine to a fresh copy of windows. You are right it works great in either performance or balanced mode but stutters on full graphics. I want it to look like it does in the YouTube videos with water that looks real and trees that blow in the wind as opposed to a cartoon. But I don’t really care about 4K (yet). On performance mode all of the details are gone. Water is a blue blob, overall it looks like a 90s cartoon but it works great! I just want more out of it unfortunately… 

Edited by Luke.Sutton
  • Like 1