New 2022 titleist carbon “S” for shorter.

Interesting. I've been looking for a stand bag for my wife that will work on her push cart. 

I almost ordered a non-logo 2020 closeout from Carl's in a ladies color, but couldn't find any info on if the bag is actually shorter. 

Will be keeping an eye out for colors offered.

Bag 1                                                                                          Bag 2

Ping G425 Max 9* Ventus Black 7X                                         Taylor Made Original One 13.5* Aldila ATX 75X

Titleist TSi3 16.5* Rogue Silver 80TX                                      Tour Edge Exotics CBX 20* Aldila Rip Alpha 105X

Titleist TS3 20* Rogue Black 95TX                                          Ben Hogan Ft Worth Hi 26* Recoil 110X

Titleist T-MB 4, 5 Recoil Proto 110 F5                                      Ben Hogan Ft Worth 32*, 38*, 44*, 50* Recoil 125X

Honma TR20V 6-11 Recoil Proto 125 F5                                  Ben Hogan TK-15 58* Recoil Wedge Proto 125X

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 56* Recoil Wedge Proto F5                       Ping Vault Anser 2

Fourteen RM-22 60* Black Onyx S400

Taylor Made Spider FCG L-Neck

Obviously a little off topic... but I have the 2021 version of this bag (bought last summer) and I love it. 

Has really encouraged me to carry on many more of my rounds and so mission accomplished!

However, I have a trip coming up to Pebble in a few months and (as I would totally expect) they request that bags you want to have caddied for you have a single strap. 

Does anyone know of a single strap that I can but that will clip into the (I think generic?) clips on this line? It doesn't seem that Titleist sells a single strap replacement for these.

@KParks this should work:  https://vesselbags.com/products/strap

Also maybe have a titleist acct call titleist and see if they can order one. 

• Thanks 1

Bag 1                                                                                          Bag 2

Ping G425 Max 9* Ventus Black 7X                                         Taylor Made Original One 13.5* Aldila ATX 75X

Titleist TSi3 16.5* Rogue Silver 80TX                                      Tour Edge Exotics CBX 20* Aldila Rip Alpha 105X

Titleist TS3 20* Rogue Black 95TX                                          Ben Hogan Ft Worth Hi 26* Recoil 110X

Titleist T-MB 4, 5 Recoil Proto 110 F5                                      Ben Hogan Ft Worth 32*, 38*, 44*, 50* Recoil 125X

Honma TR20V 6-11 Recoil Proto 125 F5                                  Ben Hogan TK-15 58* Recoil Wedge Proto 125X

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 56* Recoil Wedge Proto F5                       Ping Vault Anser 2

Fourteen RM-22 60* Black Onyx S400

Taylor Made Spider FCG L-Neck

On 7/28/2021 at 2:20 PM, KParks said:

Obviously a little off topic... but I have the 2021 version of this bag (bought last summer) and I love it. 

Has really encouraged me to carry on many more of my rounds and so mission accomplished!

However, I have a trip coming up to Pebble in a few months and (as I would totally expect) they request that bags you want to have caddied for you have a single strap. 

Does anyone know of a single strap that I can but that will clip into the (I think generic?) clips on this line? It doesn't seem that Titleist sells a single strap replacement for these.

My carbon bag came with both the single and double straps ,  i actually only use the single never put the double strap on the bag