5 Wood vs. Hybrid vs. Driving/Utility Iron

michboomin

I play a Apex 3i w/ MMT 105TX and it’s fantastic, can hit every shot, I recommend this set up to anyone. However….I like to tinker, and something keeps telling me to try a 5 wood. I tested out a Titleist 2 hybrid last season and wasn’t a fan, hybrids just don’t feel solid to me. Just curious what you guys like to play and why.

I prefer a 5 wood, Just like the sweeping aspect of it versus having to dig with a hybrid or a driving iron. Really depends on your taste. Gotta feel it out and see which do you prefer. I also carry a 3 and 4 iron and really use them more for long punch running shots. If I get into the 220 range, I have my 5 wood lofted more towards a 7 wood and can cover that yardage. If you struggle hitting long irons, you might not be able to pinch the ball with a hybrid to succeed with it. 

• Like 3

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5*  TP7HD 

Cobra F8 19* Hazrdous Red 
Callaway X-CB 4-PW Steelfiber 95S

Callaway Wedges Tour grind 52/58/64

Odyssey OG1
Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

I love my 5 wood. I am still playing with other clubs, I am currently using the GAPR Lo 3 and thinking of getting the Lazrus 2i. I have also thought about a 7 wood just because. 

I took my 3 wood and GAPR Mid 4 out, so I have room for something at the top.

• Like 1

Taylormade M3 driver Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70G shaft (cut to 44.5")

Honma XP-1 3 wood 

Taylormade M1 5 wood

Taylormade GAPR Lo 19* Hybrid 

Byrdie Golf Designs split cavity 4-PW

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g iron shafts

Lazrus 52/8 and 56/12 wedges

Nike Blue Chip 002 putter

Golf Pride Concept Helix grips

i have both. 18 degree 5 wood and a 20 degree zx utility iron. love the versatility of having both and no longer had a need for a 3 wood

• Like 2

Driver: Taylormade SIM2 Max - Accra TZ5 75 M5

3 Wood:  Taylormade SIM Ti - Accra TZ6 85 M5

Hybrid:  Srixon ZX Utility - GD AD DI Hybrid 95x

Irons:  Taylormade P770 4-AW  - KBS $Taper 125S+

Wedges: Taylormade MG2 56/12, 60/10 - KBS Hi Rev 2.0 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Del Mar 

I prefer a hybrid and have settled in nicely with my 19* TS3 (set to C1) with AV Raw Blue 75X.  Very stable and quite straight now vs. the out going stock EFW T1100 S and X.

Tried to replace it with a Sim 5wd this year and I just didn't work out.  I dabble with DI's, but the hybrid is as long and more versatile.

• Like 1

Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei 1K Pro White 60 TX

Titleist TS2 16.5* Tensei 1K Pro White 80 TX

Titleist TS3 19* AV Raw Blue 75X

TM P760 4-P TI S400 

TM MG 50/54/58 TI S400

Odyssey Tank Cruiser V-Line 35"

Just bought a 4,22 G410 last weekend.Hit 25 balls this morning on Flat Setting,will try [email protected] 23 degrees tomorrow. Real easy to hit.Not after 220 yards like most of you, but 160ish..next will modernise the 18/19 5 wood or 3 Hybrid spot.

16271047074568931455565055255127.jpg

16271047656256504448037841556588.jpg

• Like 2

2020 18 July mid winterNZ
Ping Rapture 2006 10.5
Nike VrS 3wood
Callaway Razr Edge5 wood

MP100=33 9876 5/mp63
54     RTX2
60     RTX2
ProPlatinum NewportTwo
2002 325gram +8.NewGrip
Dont hesitate to buy one!

Hard to beat the forgiveness and playability of a hybrid. A wood is just too limited by lie for me. I feel like I can attack from just about anywhere with a hybrid and my miss hits don't vary nearly as much as they do with the long irons.

• Like 2

Taylormade M2 - 10.5* (Open 1.5*) - Tour AD BB7x  

Taylormade M2 - 15* - Fujikura Motore F3 80 X-Stiff 81g  
Taylormade M2 - 19* - Tour AD DI 95 X-Stiff 99g  
Ping I20 (4 - GW) - KBS Tour 130 X-Stiff 130g  
Titleist Vokey SM4 Nickel - 56.14 - KBS Tour X-Stiff 130g  
Titleist Vokey SM4 Nickel - 60.10 - KBS Tour X-Stiff 130g  
Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid Slant

Made room for all 3!  5W, 3I, 4H

They go different distances, but more importantly fill different roles.  5W and 4H are most versatile for me - high, low, shape, tee, turf, trouble lies, chip.  3I is a comfort tee club for accuracy, not really used off the deck much.

• Like 1

D1 Adams XTD, NL60TX D2 Titleist TS2, D+72X 5W Titleist 915F, D+80X

3I Srixon Z 545 4I Mizuno MP-H4 6I-PW MP-54, C Taper Lite X

GW Nike VPC, Tour V X 54, 60 Cleveland CBX, DG S300 Cure CX3

I swapped a 5w for a 2 hybrid, as the 5 wood would balloon too often.

Both, though, are much longer than a 3iron, so I also carry a 3 hybrid that replaced a 3 iron. Prefer the 3 iron from the tee, but the hybrid is much more usable everywhere else.

Edited by Ger21
  • Like 3

Sub 70 849 Pro 10.5° - ProForce V2 Black 6F4 S
Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 15° 3W - Attas Coool 6S
Bridgestone Tour B XD-H 2H 18° - KBS Tour Prototype 85 S

2015 OnOff Kuro Forged 4-PW Fujikura Pro Iron 95i Tour S

Nike VR Pro 52°-10° Fujikura Pro Iron 95i Tour S
Nike VR Pro 56°-14° Fujikura Pro Iron 95i Tour S
Nike VR Pro 58° DS Fujikura Pro Iron 95i Tour S
Grips - Number One 50 Pro Series

Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport (1996) - KBS black CT Tour, Iomic Black Army
MaxFli Tour (Yellow)

I’ve been going back and fourth between a 2 iron and a 5 wood. They both play at 18* but I tend to hit the 5 wood about 10 yards further. At the moment I’m bagging the 2 iron as it is more consistent off the tee. The 5 wood will occasionally get a little wild off the tee and doesn’t feel really any more  accurate than the three wood. 

However the 5 wood is much more effective for approaching greens. I just have found it’s not a distance I run into a lot in normal play. What I’ve been doing now is looking at courses ahead of time to see if they have any 240-250 par threes, or if I will likely end up with that yardage more than twice as an approach into long par 4s or par 5s. If so I bag the 5 wood. If not I’d rather have the 2 iron as a reliable 235-240 club off the tee. 

I don’t know if this is the right move but it’s where I’ve settled for now. Would like to hear others thoughts on this who have a similar dilemma? 

• Like 2

I have played some combination of 4W + 7W for 11 years.

I also have a 4H, about 10 yards shorter than 7W.

The set 4i was refit with a hybrid shaft, and I use it as a driving iron, or for longer shots into the wind (think low and hot-t-t!)

I have new irons on order, and should pick up about 10 yards per club. Thus, the new 5i will mesh nicely distancewise with the 4H.

Will have to learn to flight down the 4H for stinger shots on tight tee shots.

====================

For you younger players and longer hitters, I would suggest a 5W or 7W as a club to get you reliable distance out of the rough. Also, higher lofted FWs - especially 7W - will hold green better on short par 5s and longer par 3s. (steeper descent angle)

On 7/23/2021 at 10:14 PM, michboomin said:

I tested out a Titleist 2 hybrid last season and wasn’t a fan,

Don't feel bad. I see the 2H as the 1-iron of the 21st century... not for everyone.

• Like 1

What's In The Bag (Summary as of October 2020)

Driver:  Tour Edge EXS 10.5°, set 9.5°; weights neutral   ||  FWs:  Calla Rogue 4W + 7W

Hybrid:  Calla Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  Tour Edge CB Pro Tungsten 4i-9i

Wedges*:  Calla MD3: 48°... MD4: 54°, 58° ||  Putter: Ping Sigma G Tyne (face-balanced) + Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Calla SuperHot (Orange preferred)  ||  Bag: Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag

For details see:  Pending (need protocol to embed file list).

* MD4 54°/10 S-Grind replaced MD3 54°/12 W-Grind.

I just finished a Truspec fitting not to long ago… and currently had a Driver, 3W, 3H, 3I and so on…

I found during the fit that I hit the 5W closer to the 3W leaving  and appreciable gap between the 4I and 5W.

So now I have the Driver, 3W, Srixon ZX 18 bent to 18.5, then 4I. Fills the gap pretty much perfectly. 

I also do prefer the performance/numbers of the ZX over the 5W.

• Like 1

Callaway Epic Speed ^^^ 9* | LAG Trono 65 X SST Pure | 45.25” 6g Front/5g Rear Setting 1: S, N | Tour Velvet

Titleist TSI2 15* 3W | Accra Tour Z TZ6 75 M5 SST Pure | 43” Setting 1: C1 | Tour Velvet

Srixon ZX UT 2I 18.5* | Accra Tour Z TZ5 HB 95 M5 SST Pure | Tour Velvet

Srixon ZX7 4I-AW | TT DG X100 TI SST Pure | Tour Velvet

Titleist Vokey SM8 Brushed Steel 54.5*/10 SW | TT DG S400 TI SST Pure | Tour Velvet

Titleist Vokey SM8 Brushed Steel 59*/08 LW | TT DG S400 TI SST Pure | Tour Velvet

L.A.B. Golf 2.1 DF Putter 70* | Accra X Lab Black 33.5” | Press II 3*

I play both a 5w and sim udi 3. I do this as I was finding my 4 and 5 irons to be carrying very similar distance and wanted something in between 5w and 5 iron.  This also gives me an option off the tee but it will also be a 15 club rotation depending on course and weather.

• Like 1

D Epic Max LS 9.0 Ventus Blue 6X
FW: SIM2 15 Ventus Blue 7X
FW: SIM2 19 Ventus Blue 8X
Irons: Srixon ZX7 Modus 125x
Wedges:SM7 52F 56F 60D Modus 125x and 125 wedge
Putter: Odyssey Works 7CH KBS CT Tour

I play a 4W (220-230), a 4H (210) and a 4I (195).  I've never tried a UI and I'm not sure where it would fit in the bag.

• Like 1

Mark - Havin fun in the AZ sun

• Driver - Callaway Rogue 10.5* Aldila Synergy Reg
  • 4W - Callaway Rogue 15* Aldila Quaranta Reg
  • 4H - Callaway Mavrik Max 21* Project X Catalyst Reg
  • Irons - Taylormade P790 4-PW UST Recoil 780 | F4 SMACWRAP Stiff
  • GW - Titleist Vokey 50*
  • SW - Titleist Vokey 54*
  • LW - Titleist Vokey 58*
  • Putter - Taylormade Spider Tour Black
  • Grips - Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360

I'm rarely ever hitting a 3 wood off the fairway on any course. I also always struggle with woods off the tee when their CCs get up in volume. I play the M3 3 wood because it's the smallest head i can find. Hence why i ditched the 5 wood too. The hybrid looks better at address, and i find it more playable from a variety of lies vs the 5 wood. Hybrid holds the greens so much better than a 5 wood too. 

• Like 2

My question is, what are you looking for in these clubs? 

My bag set up now consist of a 19* 5 Wood and an 18* DHY, my next club is a 22* Utility club. 

My reasoning for this set up goes as follows

i play a 16.5* HL 3 wood because I’m very good off the tee with my driver (thank you for the DIY Howard) and I was looking at something I could hit off the tee if needed, but primarily the deck, so the 16.5* Wood works perfect 

My 19* 5 wood, is a shallow faced 5 wood for off the deck or long par 3’s. I used it on both yesterday!

My 18* DHY (Adams) is my driving iron that is used primarily off the tee, when drivers too much, or it’s a tight hole that is shorter, so it isn’t beneficial to hit driver.  I did that yesterday as well, plus hit one of the greatest punch out through the trees I’ve ever hit with it as well . 

My 22* utility iron is to gap off my 19* 5 wood, and my 25* 5 iron (Mizuno HMB)  it was used on a par 3 that had a little breeze in the face that played 208 yards, and I used it off a tight, narrow, short hole. 

I used my 3 wood, 5 wood, DI, and utility yesterday multiple times. Dropping my 60* wedge gave me room to not have to choose between a hybrid or 5 Wood.

When I carried the 60* I couldn’t carry the 18* DI, but I wanted something more dual purpose than a 5 wood so I carried a 20* Hybrid (Adams super 9031) that sat in between my 19* 5 wood and 18*DI , in flight, and distance, so it took the place of my 19* 5wood and 18* DI. 

I used to hit moon balls with 3-5 woods, until I applied Howard’s DIY Driver tune up to my 16.5* and 19* woods. Now I have a very nice flight, dispersion and distance control with them. 

I ended up putting an 85g shaft in my 16.5* wood at 42 inches and 4 grams of weight added to the head, and I play an 85g shaft in my 19* wood at 41.5 inches with no added weight. Both clubs are tipped 1/2 inch more than recommended by the manufacturer. (Evenflow Black) 

Dropping the 60* has been a great move for me. Having the 5 Wood, and the DI has been great. I love my set up now. 

• Like 1

I play a Titleist U500 2 iron, and it's basically a specialty club for tee shots. I hit it far enough and par 5s at my club are short enough that I can reach them with 4-iron or less, so I don't need a hybrid or 5 wood to hit into the green, and there are a few holes where I need the 2 iron off the tee.

It's really all about trajectory for me - hybrids and 5 woods fly too high for me, so I'm not comfortable hitting them off the tee. While the 2 iron doesn't quite fly high enough to hold greens, I'll trade that off for the 2-3 tee shots a round where I need the flatter ball flight.

• Like 2

What's in the Bag
Ping G425 LST 10.5* - Oban Kiyoshi Black 75X
Titleist TSi3 15* - MCA Tensei AV RAW White 2.0 75TX
Titleist U500 17* - MCA Tensei Pro White 100X
Titleist T100-S (4-P) - Oban CT-125X
TaylorMade Tour Preferred EF (52.09 @ 50, 56.12 @ 54 , 60.10 @ 59) - KBS Tour Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Fastback
Titleist Pro V1

I’ve been tinkering between those and couldn’t find what I like till recently. 
Have an 18 degree hybrid now that’s set up flat so doesn’t hook. Then have a 21 degree chunky utility club. For some reason I have no issues hitting the wide sole on that club. And I hit it about 230 off the tee 225 off the deck. Yes it’s high but it’s fairly low spin off the tee hitting it higher on the face so wind doesn’t affect it that much. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drivingrangehero said:

My question is, what are you looking for in these clubs? 

My bag set up now consist of a 19* 5 Wood and an 18* DHY, my next club is a 22* Utility club. 

My reasoning for this set up goes as follows

i play a 16.5* HL 3 wood because I’m very good off the tee with my driver (thank you for the DIY Howard) and I was looking at something I could hit off the tee if needed, but primarily the deck, so the 16.5* Wood works perfect 

My 19* 5 wood, is a shallow faced 5 wood for off the deck or long par 3’s. I used it on both yesterday!

My 18* DHY (Adams) is my driving iron that is used primarily off the tee, when drivers too much, or it’s a tight hole that is shorter, so it isn’t beneficial to hit driver.  I did that yesterday as well, plus hit one of the greatest punch out through the trees I’ve ever hit with it as well . 

My 22* utility iron is to gap off my 19* 5 wood, and my 25* 5 iron (Mizuno HMB)  it was used on a par 3 that had a little breeze in the face that played 208 yards, and I used it off a tight, narrow, short hole. 

I used my 3 wood, 5 wood, DI, and utility yesterday multiple times. Dropping my 60* wedge gave me room to not have to choose between a hybrid or 5 Wood.

When I carried the 60* I couldn’t carry the 18* DI, but I wanted something more dual purpose than a 5 wood so I carried a 20* Hybrid (Adams super 9031) that sat in between my 19* 5 wood and 18*DI , in flight, and distance, so it took the place of my 19* 5wood and 18* DI. 

I used to hit moon balls with 3-5 woods, until I applied Howard’s DIY Driver tune up to my 16.5* and 19* woods. Now I have a very nice flight, dispersion and distance control with them. 

I ended up putting an 85g shaft in my 16.5* wood at 42 inches and 4 grams of weight added to the head, and I play an 85g shaft in my 19* wood at 41.5 inches with no added weight. Both clubs are tipped 1/2 inch more than recommended by the manufacturer. (Evenflow Black) 

Dropping the 60* has been a great move for me. Having the 5 Wood, and the DI has been great. I love my set up now. 

Very interesting! Funny enough while I was playing yesterday I was thinking about my wedge set up...currently play 50*(bent from 52* because my apex pro P is a 45*), 56*, 60*. If I had to rid of one it'd have to be the 56*! I love my 60*, but then it would be tough to hit feel shots that are outside the 60* range with my 50*. Tough call.

14 hours ago, OscarBravoLeft said:

I just finished a Truspec fitting not to long ago… and currently had a Driver, 3W, 3H, 3I and so on…

I found during the fit that I hit the 5W closer to the 3W leaving  and appreciable gap between the 4I and 5W.

So now I have the Driver, 3W, Srixon ZX 18 bent to 18.5, then 4I. Fills the gap pretty much perfectly. 

I also do prefer the performance/numbers of the ZX over the 5W.

Those Srixon woods are HEAVILY underrated, especially for the price?!? They're awesome. I actually work at a local golf shop and perform fittings with customers on Trackman, and of course when were slow I hop on there and hit a few;-), but yeah I hit a 5 wood pretty close to my 3 wood numbers. With that said some of the 3 wood set ups can get dumb long as well.

3 minutes ago, michboomin said:

Very interesting! Funny enough while I was playing yesterday I was thinking about my wedge set up...currently play 50*(bent from 52* because my apex pro P is a 45*), 56*, 60*. If I had to rid of one it'd have to be the 56*! I love my 60*, but then it would be tough to hit feel shots that are outside the 60* range with my 50*. Tough call.

My lofts are similar 46* PW, so I go 51* Gap 56* SW and 60* LW

I dropped the 60* because it’s not needed since my 58 bent to 56* has 8* bounce and my 52 bent ton51* has 6* bounce. 

If I played a higher bounce 56* which I will put in at certain loops due to the sand, then the 60* may go in with it, then I’d drop the 18* DI and 19* 5 wood and go back to the 20* hybrid. 

most of the courses I play have more hard grainy sand, that can often be wet. If I’m playing down the cape (Cape Cod MA area) some of the nicer courses have very soft powdery sand, so the 56*-13* works better. 

My bag is open to change depending on the courses I play and the conditions that are presented, wind, wet, sand, par 3’s and layouts! 

30 years ago I played 3i and 1i. These days, neither of those clubs would work for me, just don't get enough club head speed. So currently have 5W @ 17.5, then 4H at 22. I also have a 3W @15.5 and 3H @19 that I was previously fit into (5W and 4H self-fit). I can hit any of them off the deck, the 3H is a Cobra F9 and I find the rails help from lousy lies so that actually is a useful club. The 4H is ok from a bad lie as well, but the Cobra is a bit better.

I had a 7W for awhile but found that wasn't a perfect combination for me. I hit hybrids pretty well and they don't hook for me so filling out the top (even to middle) of the bag with those works for me. I think hybrids vary significantly from brand to brand and model to model, and those with adjustability can often be tweaked to work with either gapping or left/right issues. I do find it takes me a bit to figure the club out so a fitting or store test really doesn't work that well for me. Sadly I need to take a best guess but then test on grass for awhile.

• Like 1

G400Max Xtorsion 60S | G425 5W Orange 75S - 4H-6H Orange 80S

XL Halo 8-DW CypherS | Glide3 Eye2 55-60 Recoil Proto W | Nova

in rotation: F9 3W Devo 7S - 3H Devo 8S - G425 7H | ER2B

My set up is driver, 3 metal, 2 hybrid and 3i driving iron.  I've tried the 5 metal set up and it just doesn't do it for me.  I've been gaming hybrids since they first hit the market way back then.  The driving iron is a godsend.  It is more forgiving and launches a touch higher than the traditional 3 iron.  It covers my gaps and tends to be a more versatile set up IMO.

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Diamana PD 70TX

TM SIM 15* w/Diamana ZF 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Ghost Proto 16* HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

Timely, been trying to sort out the upper half of the bag most of this season.

I have a pile of hybrids, fairway woods and driving irons now, still adding and rotating to get the right mix. I need to find a club that I can get 220yds out of, reliably.

I have a 4wood (16.5*), 3 hybrid (20*) and 4 iron now. 

I just pulled out the 19* 2H (hook machine). I had an18* 2 iron in the bag for a bit, off the tee it's fine, out of the fairway or rough its not as easy to hit.

I have a few 19* 5 woods, but the gap is so close to my 3h I don't see any difference in yardages when I hit them both.

I just bought an 18* 5wood.

I've tried the 5 wood a few times just can't get used to looking at all of that loft on such a big head.  Causes some very strange misses.  I must subconsciously think I'm going to hook it.  

Cally Epic Speed 9* w/Accra TZ6 Proto 65 M4
Cally XHot Pro 3Deep 14.5* w/Diamana S+ 80X
Cally Apex '16 20* w/AD-DI 105S
Bridgestone Tour B X-CB 4-PW w/DG AMT X100 
Ping Glide Stealth 50-54-58 w/S400
Ping Arna Stealth 

Never had much success with hybrids - maybe I have always used them with the light stock shafts and never tinkered but to me they are great on the range but cant make them work on the course.

Had a srixon zu85 3 iron in the bag for a while - started finding it was good off the tee but not great off the fairway - which a a short hitter made it useless for many courses. Recently picked up a ts2 5 wood - played a few holes tonight (links course, not windy, almost burnt out) and found it more forgiving than the zu85. I actually lofted it up to 19.5 degrees to stop it overlapping with my 3 wood which means its not hugely long off the tee but from the fairway I get decent launch.

One big issue was the shaft  - 5 wood was a bargain bin pickup so it had the 55g Kuro Kage which didnt work for me - no face control and high ballooning flight. Switched in a rogue silver 70g and now the flight is much more controlled.

Taylor Made SIM max 10.5 - Aldila Rogue 110 60 s

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15 - Even Flow Blue 6.0

Srixon zu85 3i / Titleist TS2 5w

Titleist TMb 4i

Mizuno Mp59 5-pw - KBS C-taper lite S

Vokey SM6 52, 56, 60

Scotty Cameron Newport

I am a hybrid guy and a bit like you but the opposite - am happy with current club(s) but would love to try a driving iron to see if I could hit it well. Probably not, am not particularly good with long irons. But if I find a cheap second hand one sometime, I will get a driving iron just for fun.

Woods are not great for me off the deck and as a 2h goes a long way, I don't need a 3w really. In the future I will be having a 2h as my longest club in the bag and do away with drivers and woods. Hybrids are good from any lie and I don't hook them which seems an issue for so many players (I must be so bad at golf that I can't hook it with the best of them...). I tended to slice all woods until I learned to stop doing that (thanks Rick Shiels)

Home bag: Driver: Titleist 910D3 9.5o; ; 3h: Nickent 3ds; 5h: Acer 5h; Irons: Srixon Z355 5-pw, AW: Taylormade RSi (50o); SW: Titleist 65o; Putter: Wilson

Travel bag: 3w: Nike Covert 2; 4h: TM M1 ('17) ; MD Golf 7i & 9i, PW: McGregor PW; LB: Cleveland 60o; Putter: Spalding Pro Flite

Hybrids for me 3 thru 6 to replace my irons. . My 3 wood is the newer Adam’s Tight lie with 16 degrees loft. It feels more like a hybrid to me. 

Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

Driver Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 set to 9.5
3 Wood Epic Flash set to 16 degrees
3-5 Hybrids Epic Flash 18 20 23 degrees
6 hybrid Big Bertha 26 degree 
7-AW Callaway Mavrik Irons 
50 degree GW Vokey SM7
56 degree SW Vokey SM7
Odyssey White Hot V-Line Fang