21 minutes ago, Sushiyoshi said:

no 7 iron for RH chrome

no gw for the black....

get a black 7 iron, get a chrome gw.

😃

Edited by BirdieBob

TITLEIST TSR3 DRIVER, 9.0* Kaili Blue 60TX/Ventus TR Black 6x

TITLEIST TSR2+ FAIRWAY, 13.0*, KBS TD 70TX

TAYLORMADE STEALTH PLUS FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS, #3, 16.5*, Accra '22 TZSix 75 M5; #5, 17.50*, Kailia White 70TX; #7, 21* Kaili White 80TX; #4 HY 22* Ventus Black Velocore HB 10TX

PXG GEN5 0311X Irons, Black Label Elite;   18* Accra '22 TZFive, 95HY M5 // 22*, Accra '22 TZFive, 105DI M5

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

TOULON GARAGE Austin Custom Rose Gold // SCOTTY CAMERON Santa Fe T3 Custom Antique Copper

STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

OUT OF BLACK FINISH!

TAYLORMADE STEALTH PLUS FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS, #3, 16.5*, Accra '22 TZSix 75 M5; #5, 17.50*, Kailia White 70TX; #7, 21* Kaili White 80TX; #4 HY 22* Ventus Black Velocore HB 10TX

PXG GEN5 0311X Irons, Black Label Elite;   18* Accra '22 TZFive, 95HY M5 // 22*, Accra '22 TZFive, 105DI M5

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

TOULON GARAGE Austin Custom Rose Gold // SCOTTY CAMERON Santa Fe T3 Custom Antique Copper

STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

They showed up on the Canada site this morning.  I ordered 4-PW Extreme dark and a chrome GW. All with MMT80 stiff shafts.  Blacks are gone now though, unless you want a 3-iron.

PXG Gen4 0811X 10.5 with HRZDUS Smoke IM10

Taylormade Sim2 Max D 3 and 5 woods

PXG 0211DC 4-LW with MMT80 stiff shafts

Taylormade Spider X hydroblast putter

8 hours ago, denismcg said:

They showed up on the Canada site this morning.  I ordered 4-PW Extreme dark and a chrome GW. All with MMT80 stiff shafts.  Blacks are gone now though, unless you want a 3-iron.

In the chrome they are out of the 7iron.  I ordered the 8-G and will combo it with a more forgiving top end 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jlb123 said:

I had to pull the trigger on a left set 4-g. Went with the c taper lite upgrade. They may be a little much for my 6hc but with 60 day playability why not try at this price!!

I'm a 6 and play them fine.  They are very easy to hit, unless you're coming from shovels.  Very similar to Ping's S55's, but much softer IMO.  Enjoy!

1 hour ago, B.Easy said:

I'm a 6 and play them fine.  They are very easy to hit, unless you're coming from shovels.  Very similar to Ping's S55's, but much softer IMO.  Enjoy!

My Gen3 T are a modern version of my S55 in size and specs. The ST is very similar to the T with slightly less bounce and 1* weaker lofts. 

• Like 2

If anyone missed out, check PXG_EXPRESS on ebay as there will likely be many of these returned to pxg under the 60 day tryit.

Should be some amazing smokin hot deals, baby!

Screenshot_20220818-145437_RoboForm.jpg.e69cca7b71768f08091f49e42af670db.jpg

Screenshot_20220818-155152_eBay.jpg.02358a4e7151edb4eef6c1255bbcb0f2.jpg

Edited by BirdieBob
  • Haha 1

Ordered 5-PW today. Website said some piece of my order was no longer available. Called in and they were able to still get my order in. The CS rep said they were almost out so calling in was necessary. CS was super helpful btw!

[u]Current Set Up:[/u]
TaylorMade Sim2 Max w/ Pro Launch Red
Nike Vapor Speed 3 wood w/ Pro Launch Red
Nike Vapor Fly 5 wood w/ EPIC T90
Callaway X-forged 2013 4-PW PXi 
Cleveland Zip Core 50*

Cleveland Zip Core 56*

Cleveland Zip Core 60*
Odyssey O-Works #7s

43 minutes ago, Warrick said:

Anyone get shipping notice , or received these yet?

I ordered around 10PM eastern on 8/11.  Got notified on 8/17 that they shipped.  FedEx ETA is Monday 8/22 to GA. 

Added a second order on 8/15 and haven't received anything. 

Edit:  Just called about the second order and it's been in build since yesterday.  So should receive shipping notification today or tomorrow.  PXG customer service is great.  I've called several times and usually get put right through to someone who can check status.  Their website order tracking function on the site isn't always updated.  My second order still just shows "Order Received" so I would suggest calling. 

Edited by Retsof2021
  • Thanks 1

I called a CS rep yesterday and he said they expect more stock to come in, but they don’t have a list and they’re unsure of when exactly. I was hoping for the chrome set but the black is in stock in my cart….so I’m just waiting to pull the trigger. 

Hopefully I don’t lose out on Xtreme Dark waiting for the chrome set to come back in stock lol. It works out because my fitted shaft is already the Elevate Tour S. 

Curious: anyone hit the 0311ST vs the 0211ST and can compare? Thanks

3 hours ago, RushFORE said:

I called a CS rep yesterday and he said they expect more stock to come in, but they don’t have a list and they’re unsure of when exactly. I was hoping for the chrome set but the black is in stock in my cart….so I’m just waiting to pull the trigger. 

Hopefully I don’t lose out on Xtreme Dark waiting for the chrome set to come back in stock lol. It works out because my fitted shaft is already the Elevate Tour S. 

Curious: anyone hit the 0311ST vs the 0211ST and can compare? Thanks

I hit both during a fitting and thought the 0211ST were a solid iron but were noticeably different than the 0311ST. 0311 felt softer and like there was more mass behind the ball at impact if that makes sense. I also got slightly less spin with the 0311 but that could’ve been due to them being weighted slightly different during the fitting process. 0211ST felt like a solid choice muscle back and the 0311ST felt like my mizuno mp18’s but slightly softer and denser at impact. 

22 minutes ago, jac1292 said:

I hit both during a fitting and thought the 0211ST were a solid iron but were noticeably different than the 0311ST. 0311 felt softer and like there was more mass behind the ball at impact if that makes sense. I also got slightly less spin with the 0311 but that could’ve been due to them being weighted slightly different during the fitting process. 0211ST felt like a solid choice muscle back and the 0311ST felt like my mizuno mp18’s but slightly softer and denser at impact. 

Thanks for the input! I am a slightly low spin player who delofts a ton at impact. After obsessing over it for a few days, I think I’m going to end up going with the black 0311ST set. I don’t mind a little face wear from range time (it’s character and shows the work being put in)! 

fwiw: the rep I spoke to was super nice and enthusiastic. He said when they get new inventory…the website will update first, before they even know it’s in yet. Just thought that’d be helpful for anyone looking to order soon! 😉