APPLY NOW: TaylorMade MG3 Wedge Fitting Experience! At The Kingdom!

1. Handicap? 11.8

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right

3. Current wedges and setup? 54/60 RTX 4

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Never had a custom fit for wedges and would love to tighten up that part. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes. 

1  Handicap 5

2  Right hand

3  Scratch 50 Dog grind Nippon wedge 115, Cleveland zipcore 54 mid, nippon wedge 115, 58 cleveland zipcore Low bounce Nippon wedge 115, currently Trying to replace Scratch 60 Don white tweeked grind. Scratch is winning.

4  I have been trying for a few years to find something to replace my Scratch wedges, I haven't found anything that has the right combination of turf interaction and spin to stay in the bag very long. I still have to keep going back to the scratch set that is 11 years old. The only other option is to get national custom to make a new set for $$$. I would love to go to the kingdom and work with a fitter who knows what they are doing in an outdoor setting. Hopefully I could find something that works as well as full custom set . 

5  yes, I'm always available 

6  yes I can get there

7  yes I can participate in anything needed

8  can provide Vax Proof if needed

Edited by Doc420

1. Handicap? 10

2. Right or left hand golfer? Left handed 

3. Current wedges and setup? [email protected] sm8 F grind KBS Hi Rev 2.0 130x, [email protected] zipcore mid and 60 zipcore mid with KBS Hi Rev 2.0 S+

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I’ve never been fit for wedges and according to arccos the area in my game with the most strokes given up is with my wedges. I think properly fit wedges would be the missing ingredient to getting me to my goals. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? yes

TSi4 9 Ventus Black 6TX or Sim Max 9 LAGP AXS Blue 6x 

Tsi2 16.5 LAGP AXS Blue 7x 

2 716 TMB x100

4-PW ZX7 TI X100 

SM8 50.08, 54.12 @55 and 60.08 TI S400

Legacy Powell Prototype

Titleist -ProV1X or Prov1

1. Handicap? .7

3. Current wedges and setup? TM MG2 50.09, 54.11, 58.11

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I've never had a wedge fitting, and feel that getting fit into proper wedges, both for my swing as well as the turf types I play on, will allow me to lower my handicap into the + range where it used to be in highschool. I feel that of all areas, the wedge fitting will be the most beneficial in taking my game to the next level (And impress my dad even more on the course. lol)

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely

Titleist TS3 KuroKage XT60 TX
Titleist TS3 HZRDUS Smoke 6.5

Mizuno MP20 HMB 18* HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
Kyoei KK Black MB 4-PW KBS Tour 125 S+
TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 50/9
TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 54/11
TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 58/11
TaylorMade Spider Tour X Chalk 33"
TaylorMade 2021 TP5X

1. Handicap? 5

2. Right or left hand golfer? right

3. Current wedges and setup? mg3 Tiger 56*, Jaws 54*, 50*

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? love the raw faces, can't seem to find the right grind

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? yes, I'll be in town anyway from Santa Fe

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? absolutely.

Epic Max LS

Ping hybrid

TM 770/p7mc

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 56*

Ping Tess JAS/TM FCG mallet

I'm a mess.

1. Handicap? 7.7

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right 

3. Current wedges and setup? 50 Callaway Jaws, 56.12 Vokey, 60 degree Vokey sm4. 

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  I waste a lot of shots around the green. It would be helpful to get fit and learn more about what bounce I should really be using to be effective at cutting a few strokes off of my score regularly. 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Absolutely 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? It is the least that I could do for GolfWRX and Taylor Made for offering the opportunity. 

1. Handicap? 11.8

3. Current wedges and setup? Cleveland RTX 3s. 48.8/52.9/56.12. +1". Stiff. I have a 60 as well but it mostly stays in the closet. 

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I've invested a lot into my golf game over the years, but I've never been fitted for wedges. As I've played more I've come to appreciate the different grinds, bounces, and lofts for various shots, and know with a set of new fitted wedges I can put my game over the top and finally crack into the single digit club. 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?v absolutely

Edited by bronisboss

1. Handicap 7.5

2. Right

3. Kbs (r flex) shafted vokey sm8 50.08, modus (s flex) shafted Vokey sm7 54.14 and 58.08 

4. Wedges are a strong part of my game but I bought my wedges off the rack. Been fit for all other aspects of the bag and would like to get fit specifically for wedges. 

5. Yes 

6. Yes

7. Yes

1. Handicap? 9

2. Right or left hand golfer?  Right

3. Current wedges and setup?  Taylormade Hi-Toe 52/56/60*

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  New wedges look great and will need a proper fitting to displace current setup.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes

1. Handicap? 3.3

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right

3. Current wedges and setup? MG2 48, MG1 52, Hi-Toe 58

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I have always selected wedges based upon look and feel, not via club fitting. This experience would be very beneficial for my short game, as I’m sure I have overlooked something in my personal fitting process. Chris Trott did an excellent job describing details of the MG3 on Instagram - I’m very intrigued to feel the difference in interaction and feel compared to prior generations.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes!

1. Handicap? 6

3. Current wedges and setup? Cleveland RTX 54/10 , 58/10

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I’m do for new wedges! The MG3’s caught my eye as soon as I saw the pictures posted on GolfWRX. Love the look and the design. I was going to wait till Christmas but this is a unbelievable opportunity 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes, would love to.

1. Handicap - 10

2. Right or left hand golfer - Play Golf from the wrong side as people usually say. Left

3. Current wedges and setup? 50.08, 54.10, 58.10 Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind (From 2014) 

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? The excitement at the TM camp with this product has been great to watch with players taking time to shoot with Trotie at the Liberty Intl Course this week (at my home town - NJ) . With players adopting and putting them int he bag speaks volumes. With my P7MC currently in order this would be a nice add on. The cherry on the cake would be , lefty fitting with wedges. Not easy to get to. Wished they called it SIM wedges so my name would then be all over the place like it is now 🙂

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? - No Doubt

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? - For sure, the long drive from NJ will be well worth it

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? - Being a basic hobby photographer, will be right up my alley 

Good Luck to All !!! 

1. Handicap? 12

2. Right or left hand golfer? Rh

3. Current wedges and setup? Titleist sm8 50/08F, 56/10S, 60/12D

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I’m playing p750’s, would love to see improvement in the wedge department and gain spin around the greens. Also, who doesn’t love a full TM bag??

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes. I live in CA and it’s an easy drive. 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes, I will have driven to the kingdom and have my own transportation. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes, I’ll even shave and trim up the beard. My fiancé says I clean up delightfully nice and am quite photogenic on golf attire. 

Would love to go to this but it is too far.. have fun whoever goes. Will be following along!

• Like 1

Driver: Titleist TSi3 Ventus blue 6x

3 wood: Titleist Tsi2 15 Ventus blue 7x

& Wood: Titleist TSi2 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; LAB DF2.1
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

1. Handicap? 7.9

3. Current wedges and setup? 50/10, 56/20, 60/8

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I made huge improvements after being fit for irons for the first time a year ago.  I’d live to see whether a wedge fitting would produce similar results.  Plus, the MG3 wedges look phenomenal.  

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes. 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes.  

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes. 

1. Handicap? 14.4

3. Current wedges and setup? 60/56/52 callaway md forged

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Love Taylormade clubs. Never had Taylormade wedges. Would love to be custom fit for a set of wedges. 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes. 

1. Not sure.

2. Right Hand

3. Vokey Sm7 Slate Blue 52.8F 56.10S 60.8M 

4. I have always wanted to go to The Kingdom at Reynolds Lake. I have lived in Georgia most of my life and have yet to pay a visit. Since getting back into golf after a few years I am amazed at the technology available to players today for getting custom fit. When I was younger you simply walked into a store and grabbed what you liked and hoped it worked for you. It was all trial and error. Today you have basically the same opportunity and access as tour professionals to gear. I was recently fitted for some new irons outside on a range by a professional fitter and love my new combo set of irons. I can see the benefits of being able to be fit outside observing ball flight and turf interaction. It makes sense because after all we play golf outside. I have been looking to fill out the bottom of my bag with some custom fit wedges. The new MG3’s look amazing. I would love to opportunity to have this once in a lifetime experience. 
5. Absolutely

6. Absolutely

7. Absolutely to everything!

Thank you!

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. Handicap? 8

3. Current wedges and setup? Callaway MD4 Raw 54° & 58° both X grind

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Been playing Callaway wedges for the last few years, every time I try something new I come back to Cally.  These look to be a contender to knock Callaway out of the bag. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? YES!

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? YES!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade socialmedia posts? ABSOLUTELY!!

1. Handicap? 4.4

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey SM8- 50.12F, 54.14F, 60V

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Itching to potentially get some TM back in my bag. The leading edge on the MG3 from address looks perfect, and I am excited to see how they go through the turf.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely!

1. Handicap? 14

3. Current wedges and setup? Mizuno T20 52.09 & 58.12

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I’m looking to add a wedge to create better gapping and versatility. MG2’s nearly ended up in my bag this past winter, but I ultimately chose T20’s due to price and shaft options. I loved the feel and look of MG2’s and am interested to see how MG3’s stack up. Lastly, I consider myself a pretty crafty wedge player and I’m extremely curious to find out which grinds and bounces are appropriate for my game. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely! Would love to showcase my creative/marketing abilities. 

Driver: Mizuno ST-Z 9.5º | HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6x

Wood: Titleist Ts2 16.5º | Atmos Blue TS 7x

Wood: Cobra Fly-Z+ 19º | AD VR 8x w/ a lot of lead tape

4i: Mizuno MP18 Fli Hi | Nippon 120x

5-PW: Cobra Fly-Z+ | KBS Tour S+

Wedges: Mizuno T20 52º & 58º | DG TI S400

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven

1. Handicap?  13

3. Current wedges and setup?  Titleist Vokey SM8 50/12  56/10  60/04

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  Because it'd be cool and they look great!

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yup!  I live down the road in Palm Desert.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  You bet!  

Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Single Diamond 440 Mitsubishi Tensei Blue S65

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood Tensei Blue S75

Taylormade M2 3 Hybrid TM Reax S

Taylormade P790 irons 4-6 KBS Tour 120 S

Taylormade P770 irons 7-PW KBS Tour 120 S

Titleist Vokey SM8 56/10 S

Titleist Vokey SM8 60/04 L

Titleist Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 33"

Beer.

1. Handicap? 12

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right Hand

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey SM8  5012F,  Vokey SM8 56 (55) 10S, Vokey SM8 60 SM* 08M – DG TI S400

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?

I want to get professionally fit for wedges because I have always been a Vokey guy but I would love to try something else if I was able to get properly fit for them.  TaylorMade wedges have definitely caught my attention before but I am a creature of habit and haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Also, as an amateur club builder it would be a dream to tour the TM truck and see how it all works on the tour!

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes, I live I Augusta Georgia so transportation is no issue.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in-depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?

Yes, I am willing and I have the ability to post high quality pictures and a clear and in-depth review of the entire process from beginning to end. 

Edited by wilsonn24
formating change

1. Handicap? +0.3

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right 99.99% of the time 

3. Current wedges and setup? 50,54,58 SB TM MG2 DG S400 Tour Issue MCC 

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Isn't it obvious? A trip to the Kingdom for some custom wedges is every golfers dream.  I want to go on this awesome trip. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? I'm self employed and my boss said yes 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? American Airlines has flights for $97 and I'll take an Uber to the club. Cost and transportation is not an isssue. Let's do this. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yep. We can make that trade all day long and as a current MG2 user I suspect I'm really going to like the MG3. 

1. Handicap? 8

2. Right or left hand golfer? LH

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey 56.10 S, 60.14 K, JPX 921 Tour GW (all Pro Modus 120 shafts)

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? My gaps and grinds need a proper fitting. I recently tested out the MG2 and loved it but couldn't find any in LH!

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes, I'll quit my job if I have to! (Or maybe just take a couple days off.)

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yep, easy Delta flight.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely! 

Edited by rslewis13

Ping G400 LST 10.5º - Oban Kiyoshi Purple
Titleist TSi2 15º - Tensei Blue 75

TaylorMade M2 Rescue 22º – Matrix Ozik
Bridgestone J15 CB 4-PW – Modus Tour 120

Mizuno JPX 921 Tour GW - Modus Tour 120
Vokey SM7 56.10º S & 60.14º K
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

1. Handicap? +1

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right

3. Current wedges and setup? Cleveland zip core 52,56,60

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Why wouldn’t I want to be?  I begin to speak only when certain that what is said isn’t better left unsaid. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of theexperience, and possibly be featured onGolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes, a very reasonable request for a great offer

1. Handicap? .3

3. Current wedges and setup? Artisan 51/55/60

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? The look beautiful

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes, absolutely. 

1. Handicap? 15

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey 52/56/60 all older spin mills (2008-2013)

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? They look stunning, and after picking up some modern irons, the gapping on my wedges does not make sense (43 degree pitching wedge). I’ve been interested in trying these wedges, but was raised in a vokey household (don’t tell dad I’m applying).

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes

Edited by Gnarley

1. Handicap? 6

3. Current wedges and setup? Mizuno T20 51*, 54*, 60*, and Callaway PM 64* 

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  To truly understand what grinds/bounces work best throughout my wedges for launch, turf interaction, gapping from full to half shots, and shots around the green.  I hit a lot of wedges throughout a round and would love to get  more dialed in r to shave a stroke or 3 off a round based on a better set up and knowledge of what works best for my game.       

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes, I am actually already off those days!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes, happy to detail the experience on WRX and IG. 

Titleist TSi3 9.25*  Tensei AV Raw White Proto 2.0- TX  
Titleist TSi3 5W 18* Tensei AV Raw White- x
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* 54* 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
SC Futura Phantom
Pro V1

1. Handicap?  3.8

2. Right or left hand golfer?  Right

3. Current wedges and setup?  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50, 54, 58

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  As with most here on GolfWRX, I have “fitted” myself to most equipment, including my wedges.  While I’ve had some success with the 58 degree LW, I am at a loss with the GW and SW.  I continue my quest to find the right combination of head/shaft that works.  I am in hopes a real fitting can shed light on my short comings of fitting wedges and find a combination that optimizes my wedge play from a question to a strength.  

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Absolutely!!!  My home course has a very good practice green where I can hit most of the shots with the GW, SW and LW.   

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Ben Hogan Icon blades 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°/ 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

SW:  Callaway MD5 Jaws 54°, TT DG Tour Issue S200 115g wedge shaft

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on