APPLY NOW: TaylorMade MG3 Wedge Fitting Experience! At The Kingdom!

1. Handicap? +1.4

2. Right or left hand golfer?  Right

3. Current wedges and setup?  Vokey SM8 50F / 54S / 60M

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  I have gamed the Milled Grind 1 retail and my personal favorite is the Milled Grind 1 Raw, I had some success with the MG2's but I felt like they took a step back and now, based on early feedback (TXG) I am really looking forward to trying the MG3's and dialing the bounces in.  

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes

1. Handicap? 3

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right

3. Current wedges and setup? Titleist Vokey SM7's: 50 08, 54 10, 58 08

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I have always played Vokey's, but I have been wanting to try some different options

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely

1. Handicap? 7.2

2. Right or left hand golfer? Lefty

3. Current wedges and setup? P7MC PW, Vokey 50 and 58

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I've been fit for a driver, wood, and irons over the past year. Wedges are next up on my list. I've always assumed there wouldn't be much difference when it comes to wedge fitting since I have a solid short game with OTR wedges, but i'm ready to be proven wrong.

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes

Titleist TSi3 8.25

Titleist TSi3 16.5

Titleist U500 3i

Taylormade P7MC 4i-PW
Vokey 50 58
Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4

1. Handicap?  No handicap

2. Right or left hand golfer?  LH

3. Current wedges and setup?  45* Ping G25 KBS Tour 120S, 50* Cleveland RTX4 TI S400, 56* Cleveland RTX4 TI S400 + Lamkin UTX cord +1wrap

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  The MG3 wedges look great and offer a RAW option for left-handers + intrigued by the new groove technology.  Also, the opportunity to experience TM Kingdom fitting at Lake Oconee would be amazing!

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes

1. Handicap? 8.5

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right

3. Current wedges and setup? Titleist SM8 54 and 60- I play titleist everything except putter currently

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Would love to see the comparison vs Titleist- I've never been set up for wedges, always used the vokey tool online and then just bought those. These seem to be very comparable- need to get them in the hands.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Oh Yeah!! I'll move heaven and earth to be there

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yep

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Not only would I, I would love to do it! Have a bunch of friends across the country who would love to hear the review.

1. Handicap?  1.3

3. Current wedges and setup?  Vokey SM6 50-54-58

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  I'm due for new wedges and the MG3 lineup looks great from what I've seen in the TaylorMade promo videos

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Absolutely

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes, I'd love to

1. Handicap? 6.3

3. Current wedges and setup? Sub70 286 54 high bounce, and 58 JB Low bounce. Set PW and GW

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I've never been fit for wedges, and would love to work with people to see what works best for me... everything from gapping to grind... I think there are a ton of little things I'm missing right now

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes.

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes. It's drivable for me. Let's Go, Let's go!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely. Happy to write about the experience. Willing to be in pictures... I like to talk about fittings (see my SeeMore post!)

Edited by Myherobobhope

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

1. Handicap? 0.1

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right handed

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey SM8 50, SM7 54, and SM8 58

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I have never been fit for wedges before and have purchased wedges based off what I've read on here. I would benefit from having a personal fitting for wedges and help sort out a few short game struggles I've been having with chipping and utilizing the bounce correctly. The new wedges look amazing and I would love to be part of such a great experience!

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes I am, I would love be part of this.

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes I will, I do not live too far from there.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Of course! I would love to document my experience and answer any questions that people may have about the experience and new wedges.

1. Handicap: 13

2. Right or left hand golfer: Right

3. Current wedges and setup: 50* MG2 / 56* and 60* MG2 TW

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges: The MG2 are the best wedges I’ve ever played and I’m excited about the improvements in the MG3. The TW grinds are special too. Having a fitting done by Team Taylormade at the Kingdom would be an unbelievable experience. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?: Yes!

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club: Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts: Of course! 

1. Handicap? 1.3 index

2. Right or left hand golfer? Left Hand 

3. Current wedges and setup? Zip Core 52/56/60 Standard Bounce

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I am very intrigued with the bounce options and raw face. I am looking for a cleaner look and feel these check all the boxes.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes, Absolutely! Would love to share the experience!

1. Handicap? 9

2. Right or left hand golfer? LH

3. Current wedges and setup? Set GW (Cobra CB 50*) and SM8's, 54/12D and 58/8M

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Good looks, like the option for Black, stock shaft is nice.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes.

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes.

Ping G410+ 9*| Ventus Red 7x

Ping G410 3w | Fuji Pro 2.0 TS 8x

Ping G410 3h 19* | Ventus Blue 9x

T200/T100 Combo | PX LZ 6.5

SM8 46* | PX LZ 6.5

Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 58* | S400 TI

1. Handicap?

25 (trending better…)

2. Right or left hand golfer?

Right

3. Current wedges and setup?
Ping eye 2s

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?

I am currently shopping around for new wedges and would love the opportunity to play the mg3s

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?

Shouldn’t be a problem 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?

Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?

I will gladly write a review.  My smiling face would be perfect for a social media post. 

Driver - PXG 0811 Gen 2

3+w - Callaway Epic Flash

5w - Sub 70 949X

4-G - PXG 0211 ST

SW, LW - Ping Eye 2+ BeCu

Putter - Ping Anser 3

1. Handicap? 5.2

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey sm8 50 56 60

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Vokeys have always been the "staple" in wedges after the high toe came out TM has caught my eye. Now these MG3s look amazing and want to get fit for them.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? YUP!!!

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? YUP

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? It would be my honor.

SIM MAX 2 10.5 PX HZRDUZ small batch yellow 6.0

Ping G425 5 (4)  wood motore x f3 7x

Ping G425 7 wood motore x f3 7x

Callaway ut 4i tour ad di hyb 95x

Callaway X hot 2 5 hyb tour ad di 85x

Mizuno JPX 921 tour 6-pw  PX 6.0

Vokey SM8 50* 56* 60* DG tour s400

TM Spider x hydro flow neck  

PRO V1x 

1.Handicap? +2.1 

3. Current wedges and setup? 50/SB9, 54/SB11, 58/SB11 - EachTM Milled Grind

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  I've never had a wedge fitting and would love the opportunity to experience it.  Previously loft, sole and bounce were guess work for me and short game is the area I can improve the most in to help my game.  

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? - Yes definitely. 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes! Only 5hr drive

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes - will provide in-depth review.  
I look forward to testing and playing these wedges.  

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. Handicap? 4

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey sm6 50,56 Scratch 60

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I really need new wedges. I haven't used TM wedges since the RAC TP! 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? YES

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? YES

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? YES

F9 Ventus Black 6x

Epic Speed 3w Rogue 125 70

Vsteel 5w Fuji 7W06

Vsteel 7w Attas T2 80
Srixon 785 5-9 PX LZ 6.0

Cleveland RX4 PW PX LZ 6.0
Scratch 8620 56* x100
Scratch STI 60* S400
default_odyssey-small.jpg.2662364f2ba2433dc522f3b85be695f1.jpg LE PT 10 

1. Handicap? 10

2. Right or left hand golfer? right

3. Current wedges and setup? jaws forged 52/10 56/12 60/10

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? wedges only clubs in the bag i haven't been fitted for. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? camera bag ready

1. Handicap? 6

3. Current wedges and setup? MG2 52/56/60

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I've never been fit for wedges, and what could be better for first time than MG3s?!  I'm always confused about best bounce/grind for my game, so I'm counting on experts to dial me in and save a few strokes.  I know the wedge itself is among the best.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Of course!

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Definitely

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? That's the fun part!  Sure, I get a benefit for my game, but the bigger benefit is sharing the experience and doing the best I can to make the reader get a true representation of the experience and why TM wedges will help their game.

1. Handicap? 1.0

3. Current wedges and setup?  Taylormade MG 50/54/58 full raw

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  I need new wedges after 200+ rounds on this set. I want to commit to a fitting, but never know who to trust to get the full experience. I've done distance gapping to get yardages dialed in but I don't quite get bounce/grind options for the different conditions and shot types. I play a challenging course with high bunker faces and undulated greens, so i love the ability to have creativity. Right now I'm only creative with one wedge (54 with low bounce). I want to understand how my home club conditions and favorable shot types translate to specific grinds and bounces. I'm at the point where I only really use 1 wedge due to not believing in the success of a shot with my 58 or 50. Would love to gain that confidence with all 3!

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes

1. Handicap? 0

2. Right or left hand golfer? RH

3. Current wedges and setup? EDEL 54* 58*

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Compare to my current fitting from EDEL 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Will try

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes

Mizuno ST-G Ventus Black 6s 
Mizuno 3Wood STz Ventus Black 7s 
Mizuno 5Wood STz Ventus Black 7s 
Mizuno TBD 
Mizuno TBD

New IRONS, WEDGES, PUTTER on order.

1. Handicap? 18

2. Right or left hand golfer? LH

3. Current wedges and setup? JAWS MD5 52, 54 and 60

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  i've been fit into my driver and irons (SIM2 Max and P790s)...wedges seem the natural progression

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  yup

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  yup

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  definitely.

I was TW before Tiger was...

1. Handicap? +2.1 Index

3. Current wedges and setup?  TM Milled Grind  50-SB9/54-SB11/58-SB11

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I have never been fitted for wedges - soles/bounce/lofts have been guess work.  Confidence of having the correct bounce and lofts will greatly benefit my short game which is the area of my game with biggest gap for improvement.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes, Definitely

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes,  less than 5 hour drive away

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes, always willing to share my experiences to help others with their game.  

1. Handicap: 3.6

2. Righty 

3. Current wedges and setup: Edel SMS 50/54/58 Nippon Modus 130 stiff

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I want to see if the folks at The Kingdom can do a fitting with these new wedges that can beat what Edel has come-up with!!!!

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Definitely 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes I can

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely, and if you want to see some of my work on the Edel SMS fitting, here’s the link for the post on WRX

https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1816537-edel-sms-wedge-fitting-pmookie-does-a-fitting-at-nevada-bob’s-in-jackson-ms/?tab=comments#comment-23632380

Handicap?  4.2

2. Right or left hand golfer?   Right

3. Current wedges and setup?  Ping Glide 3.0 56 @12 and 60 @8

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  I have never been a Taylor Made fan but the milled grind wedges are very intriguing.  I have been fit for every part of my game except for wedges.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Absolutely.

1. 2.5

2. Right.

3. Vokey 46F, 50F, 55D, 60D Raw

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I love the look of finish on the MG3’s.  They finally have a great variety of lofts, grinds, and bounce.  They would also fit perfect with my new 790’s!

5. Yes I live north of Atlanta and take lessons at the Kingdom at Reynolds!

6. Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?

Absolutely Yes!  No way I could do something like this and not take pics!

Titleist TSI3- 9* Ventus Black 6X
PXG GEN2- 15* Ventus Blue 7X
Callaway- APEX 19* Hybrid PX Evenflow Black 6.5
Taylormade P770- 4-PW Steelfiber 110 S
Vokey- SM8 50, 54, 58 KBS Tour 
Tyson Lamb- Bridgeport Custom

1. Handicap? +1.8

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey SM8 Raw - 54 S Grind bent to 53 and 58 Low Bounce K (Both TI s400)

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Very much so

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely

1. 10.9 hc

2. Right handed

3. Srixon 51* AW, Cleveland RTX4 54 and 58

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I’ve never been fit into wedges and am curious how it works. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? YES

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes, I live within a two hour drive of the site. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured onGolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes!

Callaway Big Bertha 21 9* w/ HZRDUS Yellow 6.0

Callaway Mavrik Max 3+

Callaway Rogue 4 wood

Srixon ZU85 4/23

Srixon Z565 w/ Matrix Ozik F15 shafts 5-PW

Srixon Z785 AW

Cleveland RTX4 54* and 58*

Cleveland Huntington Beach #11S

Wish I lived in ATL right now!!! 
Jealousy GIF

TaylorMade Stealth+ (10.5*) / Hzrdus Red Smoke RDX 6.0

TaylorMade Stealth+ (15*) / Hzrdus Red Smoke RDX 6.0

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX4 (21*) / UST Recoil ES 780 F4

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

OMG…. This sounds AMAAAAAAZING!  🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

1.  Handicap? 10 

2. Right or left hand golfer? Lefty

3. Current wedges and setup?  52, 56 vokey SM6; 62 Vokey SM4

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I was fit for my irons and fit for my driver, but I bought my wedges blindly on eBay. I feel like there’s so much upside here

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  I will MAKE myself available!

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes indeed!  I live in NJ but will fly myself down there for this!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  An enthusiastic 10000000% to all, and assuming it’s permitted will also document the experience on my personal social media channels as well. (Worth noting that while I’m not famous myself, I boast an extremely influential Twitter following including dozens of professional athletes, sportscasters and actors based on my profession of Influencer Marketing)

Edited by ccjimmy2001

1. Handicap?

7-9

2. Right or left hand golfer?

Right 

3. Current wedges and setup?

CBX2 48, 54. HiToe 58 ATV

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?
Who wouldn’t want to go to the Kingdom to get custom fit for brand new wedges. I’ve never been professionally fit but have bought and tinkered with just about every wedge out there and are currently trying out the CBX2, which I would have never tried before. Love the look of the new MG3 and would love to get a set dialed in to my wedge game. 

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes absolutely 

Taylormade MySim2 10.5 Tensei PRO White 60TX

Titleist TS2 4W Tensei Pro Blue 70TX

Titleist 818 H1 3H Atmos TS Blue 8X

Srixon Z765 4-PW PX 6.0

Vokey SM8 54-12D PX 6.0

Taylormade MyHiToe Chrome 58 ATV Hi-Rev 2.0 115

Taylormade Spider Tour T-Line