Jump to content

Early extension, can’t stop, how to just “play it”?


Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I’ve been an early extender/humper for all my days. I’ve tried nearly everything to get rid of it and it’s just not going to happen due to my physical makeup and hip pain. 
 

So, with early extension and a well timed flip as a given, what should my setup/swing look like to give me the best chance at playing a real shot. 
 

Ball back in my stance, swing in to out or out to in, stand much further away, stand closer, etc. etc. What should I try to give myself the best chance at solid contact. I’ve tried a lot and haven’t come up with the solution yet. 
 

Thanks for any/all suggestions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First I would take ur driver, tee up a ball a decent amount.

 

Then setup, but not like you normally do. Scoot back a few inches, your left arm is straight, you have to reach maybe just a touch to get the club behind the ball.

 

On your backswing, point your left shoulder behind the ball, once it's pointing behind the ball, start ur downswing. Make sure you feel as if your chest goes over your right foot, or you will probably reverse pivot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You need to know what the cause of your early extension is.  EE is a symptom of something that happened earlier in the swing. 

 

For example: Usually its caused by the shaft being too steep in the downswing, because it was too shallow in the backswing. No amount of sitting on a chair or against a wall will fix it because you aren't dealing with the main issue which was in the backswing. 

  • Like 4

Walter: Tell me Bobby, why do you play this game?
Bobby: I play because I love it.
Walter: Well I play for the money. I have to win. That is why every time we face each other I will always beat you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BrianMcG said:

You need to know what the cause of your early extension is.  EE is a symptom of something that happened earlier in the swing. 

 

For example: Usually its caused by the shaft being too steep in the downswing, because it was too shallow in the backswing. No amount of sitting on a chair or against a wall will fix it because you aren't dealing with the main issue which was in the backswing. 

My main issue is hip pain in my left hip. I can’t really get into it anymore and any “keeping my butt back against the tush line” results in immediate pain and a terrible shot. 
 

I’m done trying to “fix” the early extension. Too much pain, not gonna work. 
 

So, what would a competent swing look like with early extension and precision striking? 
 

I can play a little bit. I was a 2.5 last year before the pain started. I tried to get more rotary this year, no humping etc., but the rotation blew out my right knee. Avoiding pain in my left hip transferred the pain to my right knee. I’ll have to have that looked at after the season. I have blown up to a 6.8 and am only there due to the soft cap in the WHS. I’d be a 9 more likely. 
 

I can swing my arms with little rotation with no pain. But I 100% early extend. I can still play, I can still strike it every so often. It’s just timing the flip. Once that left hip slows to a stop, (if it rotates out of the way there’s too much pain) the arms slow and the hands flip. 
 

So I just want to give myself the best chance of actually catching the ball crisply and know where it’s going. Because of the hump, “conventional” golf setup/swing hasn’t produced results. 
 

I’m asking the swing brain trust here at WRX to help me develop a non-conventional swing (think SnT, A-swing, or JuJu) that doesn’t hurt my hip (or knee) that allows me to actually strike the ball. What would that swing look like and how would it be employed?

 

THANKS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moe norman said he doesn't use his lower body, he did, but it was passive. Passive lower body probably won't flare up your hip. Id try that style.

 

As for playing with ee and timing idk.. that is just grounds for trial and error, lots of grinding and seeing what works and what hurts.

 

Also open stance shifts hip rotation to right hip, if you find something that might work, maybe an open stance will put it over the edge 

Edited by N0rs3man
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Augster said:

My main issue is hip pain in my left hip. I can’t really get into it anymore and any “keeping my butt back against the tush line” results in immediate pain and a terrible shot. 
 

I’m done trying to “fix” the early extension. Too much pain, not gonna work. 
 

So, what would a competent swing look like with early extension and precision striking? 
 

I can play a little bit. I was a 2.5 last year before the pain started. I tried to get more rotary this year, no humping etc., but the rotation blew out my right knee. Avoiding pain in my left hip transferred the pain to my right knee. I’ll have to have that looked at after the season. I have blown up to a 6.8 and am only there due to the soft cap in the WHS. I’d be a 9 more likely. 
 

I can swing my arms with little rotation with no pain. But I 100% early extend. I can still play, I can still strike it every so often. It’s just timing the flip. Once that left hip slows to a stop, (if it rotates out of the way there’s too much pain) the arms slow and the hands flip. 
 

So I just want to give myself the best chance of actually catching the ball crisply and know where it’s going. Because of the hump, “conventional” golf setup/swing hasn’t produced results. 
 

I’m asking the swing brain trust here at WRX to help me develop a non-conventional swing (think SnT, A-swing, or JuJu) that doesn’t hurt my hip (or knee) that allows me to actually strike the ball. What would that swing look like and how would it be employed?

 

THANKS!

 

How is your left hip if you set up with a very open stance but keep your shoulders more square.  Theoretically during/after striking the ball your torso and hips  would line up. 

 

In effect you are presenting the open left hip. So if it's the motion only that hurts that may work.

 

The other option would be to drop your right foot back and swing with the arms passing the body with a cut off follow through. It would be a draw pattern.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty much all the better players that have/had a touch of hump in their swing or a manageable/predictable amount of hip depth loss have had steeper, higher handed backswings with the club very much kept in front of them. 

TyrellSequence.gif.d43cb9ad9148f17b23b952e9cbe1a4b0.gif

Tyrell Hatton here is a perfect example. His hands are basically right over the balls of his feet at the top. The more you can keep the club up and out in front of you, the clearer the "path" back down to impact is. This is why so many average Joes struggle, because they'll often pair this hip depth loss with a flat/inside backswing that gets them stuck with the main path to impact being blocked by hips coming towards the ball. If we replaced Tyrell's backswing with Matt Kuchar's we'd never see him on the weekend again. 

Edited by Valtiel
  • Like 3

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Diamana X'17 70TX || Taylormade SIM 9* Diamana X'17 70X
Taylormade SIM Ti V2 15* Diamana DF 80TX || Taylormade SIM Ti 15* Kuro Kage DCXM 80TX
Taylormade M5 19* Tensei Pro White 90TX || TItleist 915FD 18* Fujikura Motore VC 9.2 Tour Spec X 
Srixon ZX Utility 20* HZRDUS Red 105 6.5 || Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid  
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-7i 23*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Valtiel said:

Pretty much all the better players that have/had a touch of hump in their swing or a manageable/predictable amount of hip depth loss have had steeper, higher handed backswings with the club very much kept in front of them. 

TyrellSequence.gif.d43cb9ad9148f17b23b952e9cbe1a4b0.gif

Tyrell Hatton here is a perfect example. His hands are basically right over the balls of his feet at the top. The more you can keep the club up and out in front of you, the clearer the "path" back down to impact is. This is why so many average Joes struggle, because they'll often pair this hip depth loss with a flat/inside backswing that gets them stuck with the main path to impact being blocked by hips coming towards the ball. If we replaced Tyrell's backswing with Matt Kuchar's we'd never see him on the weekend again. 

I’d never seen this by Hatton. Thanks!

 

So, in your opinion, what exactly does he do to play such good golf with his tush coming off the wall?  High hands with a steeper plane. I can see that. 
 

From that camera angle, and it might just be that, it looks like on the way down his shaft is above his right forearm. Also, it looks like his left arm at the top is on a bit steeper angle than his shaft at address. 
 

Obviously, this can work as he’s a world class player. Does he really address it off the heel like the video looks or is that just what it looks like because they camera is inside the target line? If he does address it that way, is it so he subconsciously reminds himself to get steeper so he doesn’t catch the hosel? 
 

Interesting. 
 

Thanks for all the help so far all of you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Frankly you need to have your hip checked out - that sounds very bad.    Golf would be the last thing I would be worried about.

  • Like 1

 

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife.  Doomed is your soul and damned is your life.

Laugh-a while you can, monkey boy.
Enjoy every sandwich

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You could check out Payne Stewart or Jack Nicklaus' swing:

 

GoatHmp.jpg.b3804ff75a35ee5fa8ea6532b76d22e8.jpg 

 

For the hip pain I would recommend seeing a muscle activation technique specialist.  I had chronic lead hip pain for many years, seeing your post today reminded me how much it hurt before I got it 'fixed'.  Good luck on your swing journey!

 

  • Like 1

Driver Maltby KE4 w Aeortech Steelfiber SS65 shaft 46.5”
3 wood Rogue subzero 15 degree with Paderson KG70 F30
Hybrids: 3, 4 and 5 Rogue with Steelfiber HLS980 shaft
Irons: 6 through wedge PXG 0311 with Steelfiber i110cw shaft
Wedge: 50 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 S Grind
Wedge: 56 deg 10 deg bounce Jaws S Grind
Wedge: 62 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 C Grind (bent to 62 degrees from 60 degrees)
Wedges with steelfiber i110 shafts.
Putter: Strokelab EXO 7; 39.25 inches; 77 degree lie angle; Takimac arthritic grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Augster said:

I’d never seen this by Hatton. Thanks!

 

So, in your opinion, what exactly does he do to play such good golf with his tush coming off the wall?  High hands with a steeper plane. I can see that. 
 

From that camera angle, and it might just be that, it looks like on the way down his shaft is above his right forearm. Also, it looks like his left arm at the top is on a bit steeper angle than his shaft at address. 
 

Obviously, this can work as he’s a world class player. Does he really address it off the heel like the video looks or is that just what it looks like because they camera is inside the target line? If he does address it that way, is it so he subconsciously reminds himself to get steeper so he doesn’t catch the hosel? 
 

Interesting. 
 

Thanks for all the help so far all of you!


You're welcome! 

It's a great question honestly, because Tyrell gets a lot of flack for his swing as it looks cramped and humpy which to most of us looks amateurish, but you can't argue with the results. I've seen videos where he talks about working on his swing with his dad in a home video setup he has, so I don't believe he is unaware of the nature of his mechanics, which he obviously executes extremely consistently. Why he does what he does is hard to say for sure, it could be anything from a childhood injury that forces him to move a certain way or some other physical limitation (maybe that explains his anger? lol) to simply him being in touch with how his body wants to naturally move and what produces the best results for him. 

For most people, loss of hip depth and early extension are symptoms of prior foundational flaws in the swing (or physical limitations as has been discussed) and are employed as a compensation, but Tyrell doesn't have those flaws, plus it is not just his lower body that is coming towards the ball, its everything. To me that seems like a feel for him, especially with addressing the ball towards the heel like you pointed out, although I think it might be the opposite of what you theorized in that it could serve as a hard reminder to shallow in transition and get the hands more "in" to keep from hitting the heel. Think about the fact that most ams get stuck doing the opposite of what they should to solve a problem e.g. aiming further and further left to compensate for a slice (which just increases it) and vice versa for a draw. Many players that hump the ball struggle with impact moving towards the heel since everything wants to shift in that direction, so by addressing the ball out of the heel that could be forcing Tyrell to make the right moves with his hands and arms in transition. 

I also agree with @glk in that getting your hip looked at should be prioritized as well. 

Edited by Valtiel
  • Like 2

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Diamana X'17 70TX || Taylormade SIM 9* Diamana X'17 70X
Taylormade SIM Ti V2 15* Diamana DF 80TX || Taylormade SIM Ti 15* Kuro Kage DCXM 80TX
Taylormade M5 19* Tensei Pro White 90TX || TItleist 915FD 18* Fujikura Motore VC 9.2 Tour Spec X 
Srixon ZX Utility 20* HZRDUS Red 105 6.5 || Taylormade RSI UDI 20* Kuro Kage 100XTS Hybrid  
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-7i 23*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I obviously have no clue what's wrong with your hip, but I would guess that EE would make your hip hurt more than less. It may be worth an online lesson with a reputable instructor to see if they can identify the EE culprit, which may quickly eliminate or at least limit your EE. I know a few simple points allowed me to effectively eliminate EE. Hopefully you can do the same and it'll provide some relief. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, glk said:

Frankly you need to have your hip checked out - that sounds very bad.    Golf would be the last thing I would be worried about.

I did. I did the rehab all last winter and can walk just fine. Run. Jump. Racquetball. Tennis. Hockey. Basketball. The ONLY thing that brings me any pain is my horrible golf swing. 
 

I either have to get better with my limitations, or quit playing. And I’m not ready to give it up yet. I still break 80 most days playing with just my arms. And short game. No pain in the short game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Augster said:

I did. I did the rehab all last winter and can walk just fine. Run. Jump. Racquetball. Tennis. Hockey. Basketball. The ONLY thing that brings me any pain is my horrible golf swing. 
 

I either have to get better with my limitations, or quit playing. And I’m not ready to give it up yet. I still break 80 most days playing with just my arms. And short game. No pain in the short game. 

And yet you still experience pain when doing certain motion in you swing?    If you still have pain whenever you do a certain motion in your swing then I would say you haven't resolved your issue - both whatever and where ever the problem exists  and the swing.      

 

Tips here are not the answer.     So besides continuing to find out the source of the pain and resolving it, you really need to find a good teaching professional to improve your motion - it appears you may have already compensated your way into a right knee issue.    The brain will work to avoid pain but that doesn't mean what it does won't lead to further issues down the line just like your right knee.     And I have to believe you aren't "just using your arms" - impossible not to have the body involved and doing some level of rotation, flexion, extension, etc of the knees/hips,torso etc.

 

 

 

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife.  Doomed is your soul and damned is your life.

Laugh-a while you can, monkey boy.
Enjoy every sandwich

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, glk said:

And yet you still experience pain when doing certain motion in you swing?    If you still have pain whenever you do a certain motion in your swing then I would say you haven't resolved your issue - both whatever and where ever the problem exists  and the swing.      

 

Tips here are not the answer.     So besides continuing to find out the source of the pain and resolving it, you really need to find a good teaching professional to improve your motion - it appears you may have already compensated your way into a right knee issue.    The brain will work to avoid pain but that doesn't mean what it does won't lead to further issues down the line just like your right knee.     And I have to believe you aren't "just using your arms" - impossible not to have the body involved and doing some level of rotation, flexion, extension, etc of the knees/hips,torso etc.

 

 

Right. It’s my current, horrible, way I want to swing the club that gives me any pain. I’m making changes to avoid that pain. 
 

In “real life”, and any other sporting activity, there is no need to ever stick my left hip WAY outside the hip joint and then turn hard into it. Golf is the only athletic movement that it, incorrectly, happens. I’m trying to fix that. 
 

I don’t get hip pain, I don’t slide into it and turn, when I minimize my hip movement and swing with “just my arms”. 
 

But I was hoping this post wouldn’t devolve into “fix your hip pain” advice and more about the swing. But here we are.
 

With any swing advice I get, I can try it out. If it hurts, it goes back to the bin. If it doesn’t, maybe it’s part of the solution. 
 

It’s very binary for me. It either hurts and I scrap it, or it doesn’t hurt and I can work and see results. 

 

Again, I’ll reiterate, the only time I have hip pain is with my old, lunging, sliding swing. I’m going away from that. 
 

This is my swing from 6/10/19 before any hip pain started. 
 

 

Years of that ended up giving me left hip pain. I’m going away from that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, glk said:

And yet you still experience pain when doing certain motion in you swing?    If you still have pain whenever you do a certain motion in your swing then I would say you haven't resolved your issue - both whatever and where ever the problem exists  and the swing.      

 

Tips here are not the answer.     So besides continuing to find out the source of the pain and resolving it, you really need to find a good teaching professional to improve your motion - it appears you may have already compensated your way into a right knee issue.    The brain will work to avoid pain but that doesn't mean what it does won't lead to further issues down the line just like your right knee.     And I have to believe you aren't "just using your arms" - impossible not to have the body involved and doing some level of rotation, flexion, extension, etc of the knees/hips,torso etc.

 

 

Based on my experience with lessons I really doubt that there are many teaching professionals who could help to alleviate that hip pain in a manner any different from what he is already doing.  

Driver Maltby KE4 w Aeortech Steelfiber SS65 shaft 46.5”
3 wood Rogue subzero 15 degree with Paderson KG70 F30
Hybrids: 3, 4 and 5 Rogue with Steelfiber HLS980 shaft
Irons: 6 through wedge PXG 0311 with Steelfiber i110cw shaft
Wedge: 50 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 S Grind
Wedge: 56 deg 10 deg bounce Jaws S Grind
Wedge: 62 deg 10 deg bounce MacDaddy 4 C Grind (bent to 62 degrees from 60 degrees)
Wedges with steelfiber i110 shafts.
Putter: Strokelab EXO 7; 39.25 inches; 77 degree lie angle; Takimac arthritic grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Augster said:

Right. It’s my current, horrible, way I want to swing the club that gives me any pain. I’m making changes to avoid that pain. 
 

In “real life”, and any other sporting activity, there is no need to ever stick my left hip WAY outside the hip joint and then turn hard into it. Golf is the only athletic movement that it, incorrectly, happens. I’m trying to fix that. 
 

I don’t get hip pain, I don’t slide into it and turn, when I minimize my hip movement and swing with “just my arms”. 
 

But I was hoping this post wouldn’t devolve into “fix your hip pain” advice and more about the swing. But here we are.
 

With any swing advice I get, I can try it out. If it hurts, it goes back to the bin. If it doesn’t, maybe it’s part of the solution. 
 

It’s very binary for me. It either hurts and I scrap it, or it doesn’t hurt and I can work and see results. 

 

Again, I’ll reiterate, the only time I have hip pain is with my old, lunging, sliding swing. I’m going away from that. 
 

This is my swing from 6/10/19 before any hip pain started. 
 

 

Years of that ended up giving me left hip pain. I’m going away from that. 

Yep that bump/slide will lead to hip pain - basically your ankle, knee, hip , and shoulder are not aligned - hip/knee get outside ankle and shoulder is behind them - makes it stressful to say the least when an attempt is made to rotate into the lead hip.

 

Don't quite follow reluctant to get some good instruction versus a random walk thru tips - but essentially you need to learn how to move in backswing and transition with your knees/hip - AMG is likely the best spot to look.

 

They weren't fixing a slide here but in the main lessons points are how to move the lower body (and upper) properly with drills and work on setup.     Call it a tip or whatever but this is along the lines that someone good would have you working thru.

 

Monte here via facetime etc can give you an almost live lesson where he can walk you thru and make sure you start to do the motion well.    

 

 

Edited by glk
  • Like 2

 

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife.  Doomed is your soul and damned is your life.

Laugh-a while you can, monkey boy.
Enjoy every sandwich

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would recommend a video lesson with a reputable instructor over random tips (Monte comes to mind). Looks like you're a bit restricted in the hip turn on the backswing in your 2019 vid, your right knee never loses flexion in the backswing. 

Mavrik 10.5 Project X Riptide 6.5 Small Batch

Sim 17 Ventus Red 7X

Sim Hybrid 21 Ventus Blue 9X

3-5 P770  KBS C-taper 120

6-PW Blueprint KBS C-taper 125 ssx1

52,56,60 MG3 TW DG S400

GCQuad/SwingCatalyst/FLIR Blackfly/Fiberbuilt/Carl's Place DIY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2021 at 11:03 AM, glk said:

Yep that bump/slide will lead to hip pain - basically your ankle, knee, hip , and shoulder are not aligned - hip/knee get outside ankle and shoulder is behind them - makes it stressful to say the least when an attempt is made to rotate into the lead hip.

 

Don't quite follow reluctant to get some good instruction versus a random walk thru tips - but essentially you need to learn how to move in backswing and transition with your knees/hip - AMG is likely the best spot to look.

 

They weren't fixing a slide here but in the main lessons points are how to move the lower body (and upper) properly with drills and work on setup.     Call it a tip or whatever but this is along the lines that someone good would have you working thru.

 

Monte here via facetime etc can give you an almost live lesson where he can walk you thru and make sure you start to do the motion well.    

 

 

This was amazing. Thanks for the link!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Augster said:

This was amazing. Thanks for the link!

Yep.  When I saw your swing your hips motion just jumped out at me.  You are somewhat the opposite of what the guys in the video was doing.   Narrow stance, move hips toward the target with zero shift to he right first  

- you are going to slide from the momentum of the downswing - can stop it.   And that is without even looking at setup.

 

AMG has two other lessons, one on YouTube and the other Instagram, where the big issue is how the golfer moves their hips and body.

 

this new motion isn’t difficult but it certainly take work - I, like mentioned in the video, over did the movement forward and had to do lots of slow reps and stop and the top to be 50/50 with my feet - and put something a few inches outside my left hip so I could be aware - did this in the house against a wall with no club.   Just lots of reps.

 

And even with those guys helping him you can see how he had to learn the new motion -  seeing someone lie mo the even via the net, would help get this motion done right - do it right a few times in a lesson and you can work - my last two lessons with monte were about extending better in my backswing - first time it was a bad backslide but then 4 months later I still hadn’t gotten rid of the motion - better now but still pay attention to getting my right shoulder over the left foot to end the backswing - a feel.

 

good luck.
 

 

Edited by glk

 

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife.  Doomed is your soul and damned is your life.

Laugh-a while you can, monkey boy.
Enjoy every sandwich

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do yourself a huge favor and look into what Mike Adams (former PGA Teacher of the Year) and Terry Rowles teach. Your body wants to swing the club in a particular way based on your biomechanics, and if you try to swing differently than that, you'll struggle.

 

20 years from now, most golf instructors will be doing a physical assessment at the beginning of their first lesson with a new student. These guys are ahead of their time. 

TaylorMade SIM2 9* | Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5 60g

Cleveland HiBore 15* | Iron Rod

Titleist T-MB (2i) | Dynamic Gold X100

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB14 (3-PW) | Dynamic Gold X100

Titleist Vokey BV (54*/58*) | Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, iSwing said:

Try moving ball more forward then swing inside the back of the ball. 

Lol you should let Rory Mcilroy know

TaylorMade SIM2 9* | Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5 60g

Cleveland HiBore 15* | Iron Rod

Titleist T-MB (2i) | Dynamic Gold X100

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB14 (3-PW) | Dynamic Gold X100

Titleist Vokey BV (54*/58*) | Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RSM Classic - Discussion and Links
      2021 RSM Classic - Monday
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #1
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brett Drewitt - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Matt Wallace - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Josh Creel - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Ben Crane - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Justin Lower - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Adam Svensson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brendon Todd - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Kiradech Aphibarnrat - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Bill Haas - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Max Homa - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Nick Watney - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
      New Odyssey Tri Hot putters - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
       
       
      • 2 replies
    • 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Pat Perez - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Tony Finau - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Kramer Hickok - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Nate Lashley - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Seamus Powers - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Dylan Frittelli - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      C.T. Pan - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Chase Koepka - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Branden Grace - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Marc Leishman - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Martin Laird - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Shane Lowery - WITB - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
      Cameron CT T-11 putter - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      New Graphite Design shafts - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron cover from 2021 ZOZO Championship - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Bettinardi covers - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron CT putters - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
       
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #3
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!
      L.A.B. Golf is choosing ten GolfWRX members to receive their MEZZ.1 putter early and put their brand new product to the test before reporting back to the community about what they see. The selected testers will be one of the first to experience the MEZZ.1 from L.A.B. GOLF, their newest Lie Angle Balanced design, ahead of it's January 2022 launch!
       
      About The L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1 Putter
      MEZZ.1 is our new mid-mallet putter that’s fully CNC machined from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum (body) and 303 stainless steel (midsection) to create our best-feeling — and we think best looking — putter to date. It includes 10 weights (eight on the bottom, two on the sides) that allow us to individually build each putter to a golfer’s exact specifications.
       
      How To Apply
      In a post below, answer the following questions.
       
      1. City, State?
      2. Handicap?
      3. What is your current putter?
      4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?
      5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?
      6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
       
      That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!
       
      • 435 replies
    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
      • 15 replies

×
×
  • Create New...