ALL SOLD: Ping Blueprint Heads 4-P (Black dot)

Up for sale are a few well cared for items. Price drop then off to an auction site.

1. Ping Blueprint Heads 4-P. Black dot with matching serial numbers. I'm the second owner of this set, purchased from another WRXer, I've played around 5 rounds with them. Great condition as can be seen in the pics, primarily just a bit of chatter. $SOLD. 

2. Ping iBlade Heads 4&5. Black dot, non-matching serial numbers. Also purchased from another WRXer, not too many hits from me. $SOLD.

3. Nippon Modus 120x 4-P Shaft Pulls. Pulled them from a set of irons I purchased recently, they have not actually seen a single swing from me. Shaft diameter is 0.355" and lengths are in the pics. $SOLD.

4. Srixon U85 3i 20* Utility. A new shaft was installed with a new grip (DG U100x, Lamkin Sonar Wrap), will also send the old Recoil (stiff I believe?) with it. I am the second owner, may have hit it 15 times total, just not for me. $SOLD.

Prices are very fair in my opinion, though will consider reasonable offers. I am much more interested in selling, but a trade interest I may have is a set of good condition iBlade heads in Black dot. 

pin 9/1

Edited by sadclevelandsports

• sadclevelandsports changed the title to PRICE DROP: Ping Blueprint Heads 4-P (Black dot), iBlade heads 4&5 (Black dot), Nippon Modus 120x Shaft Pulls 4-P, Srixon U85 21* with 2 shafts
  • Gxgolfer pinned this topic
  • sadclevelandsports changed the title to PRICE DROP: Ping Blueprint Heads 4-P (Black dot), Nippon Modus 120x Shaft Pulls 4-P, Srixon U85 3i with 2 shafts
  • sadclevelandsports changed the title to PRICE DROP: Ping Blueprint Heads 4-P (Black dot), Nippon Modus 120x Shaft Pulls 4-P
  • sadclevelandsports changed the title to PRICE DROP: Ping Blueprint Heads 4-P (Black dot)