2021 Titleist irons delivery times?

jjfcpa

Call customer service and they will update you. I preordered T100S directly from Titleist the first day I could and received them on the release day. However, I called and was told my first shaft choice AMT White S300 was back ordered until October due to shaft. They suggest going with S400 which was in stock and allowed me to get my irons built to my specs on release day.  Good luck

Mine have been here for like 2 weeks now, you need call and figure out what's holding up the order.

Edited by DroppingBombs

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

U505 1 iron Ventus Black 10tx

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

The biggest snag right now is the shortage of shafts. I was supposed to get my custom order this week and it got pushed back to November due to the Modus 125X being on back order. I decided to cancel and picked up a set and will reshaft them this weekend. 

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

Not a new release, but ordered a custom U500 end of July and just got notification that it shipped on Friday and should be here today or tomorrow.  You're probably looking at 4-6 weeks minimum, and that's assuming they can get all the components.

Cobra RadSpeed (9°) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X

Cobra SpeedZone Big Tour (13.5°) - Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X

Cobra SpeedZone Tour (17.5°) - Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X

TaylorMade Rescue 11 TP (16°) - Aldila RIP 85X

Titleist U500 (2) - Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 95X

Titleist 620CB (3-6) - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Titleist 620MB (7-9) - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 (48.10F, 54.12D, 60.12D) - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Taylormade Spider X #3

Titleist ProV1x

it all depends on shafts and grips, from I've been told.  I ordered a set of T100S a couple weeks ago and our club's pro shop said estimating around the week of Sept 19th.  But what I did was told them to put on whatever grips they have available and we can switch them out later.  But ultimately who knows how long it's really going to take?  I'll report back if I hear anything different.  

Edited by larryd3

Ping G400 max
Ping G410 5 wood
Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

Titleist T350 irons
54* & 58* Sub70 JB Wedges
PXG Operator H w/ BGT stability tour shaft or  SIK FLO C with LAGP shaft

Ordered Left-Handed, T-100S on 7/29. Was quoted 25 business days when the order was placed. Invoice says they are supposed to be delivered today 9/7. When my pro called to see why he has not received shipping info yet, he was told by Titleist that they are waiting on a shipment of left handed heads. Could be 1-3 weeks more wait. Titleist still has not updated the invoice info so proper information can get to the customers. Still shows delivery 9/7, but clubs not even in production yet. Really annoying. Have no idea when they will show up. I understand what’s going on in the industry with the lack of availability on components, but Titleist and all other companies need to do a better job of communicating with their pros and customers when delays happen. They could also make nice and throw in a box of balls when they can’t meet quoted build times. Don’t see that happening either. 

I knew it wouldn't be speedy when I ordered, but sounds like its going to be a while. Ordered a T-200 5I and T-100S with PX 6.5 too. Also a TSi2 hybrid. Ordered the irons and hybrid seperate, who is going to win the race?  

Titleist TSI2 9.0 Tensei 1k White 50 TX
Ping G430 Max 3w Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 19 Hybrid Ventus Blue 8x
Titleist TSI2 4 Hybrid Tenseit White 90x
Titleist T200 5 Iron PX 6.5

Titleist T100S 6-PW PX 6.5

Vokey SM8 49 PX 6.5 SM8 54 PX 6.5
Taylormade Hi toe 60 KBS tour V 115
Toulon Atlanta 35"

On 9/7/2021 at 9:24 AM, darkman8 said:

Ordered Left-Handed, T-100S on 7/29. Was quoted 25 business days when the order was placed. Invoice says they are supposed to be delivered today 9/7. When my pro called to see why he has not received shipping info yet, he was told by Titleist that they are waiting on a shipment of left handed heads. Could be 1-3 weeks more wait. Titleist still has not updated the invoice info so proper information can get to the customers. Still shows delivery 9/7, but clubs not even in production yet. Really annoying. Have no idea when they will show up. I understand what’s going on in the industry with the lack of availability on components, but Titleist and all other companies need to do a better job of communicating with their pros and customers when delays happen. They could also make nice and throw in a box of balls when they can’t meet quoted build times. Don’t see that happening either. 

To provide an update…got a surprise phone call today from my pro that my clubs arrived today, 9/15. Was not expecting that. I think I cursed a lot in excitement and total shock when I was on the phone with him. Just picked them up. Can’t wait to break them in tomorrow. For those of you who are still waiting, there is hope! Stay patient. 

Ordered 4/5 iron T200 and 5-PW in T100s with Project X 6.5 and NDMC midsize grips on 29th July…originally to ship late August…then 13th September…not heard a peep since the latest deadline passed. Retailer also isn’t responding to email (Scottsdale Golf in the UK). Frustrating to say the least.

I ordered last week: T200 3 iron, T100S 4-PW, KBS Tour 120S, Tour Velvet +4 grip. I was told  it would take a couple of weeks here in .AU.

I hope it happens either really quickly (like, in the next few days) or a bit longer (maybe another month would be OK) because I'm having carpal tunnel surgery next week and won't get to use them for a while after that!

Edited by steventoo

Titleist TSi3 9*          | Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65TX

Titleist 2021 T200 2 iron | Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 100X

Titleist 2021 T200 3 iron | KBS Tour 130X

Titleist 2021 T100S 4-PW  | KBS Tour 130X

Vokey SM9 50.08F          | KBS Tour 130X

Vokey SM9 56.08M, 62.08M  | Dynamic Gold S400

LAB Golf DF 2.1 Custom    | Accra x LAB

Ordered a set of T100s first week of September and still waiting.  I'm currently playing the previous model T200's and I had to send my six iron in almost a month ago because something came loose on it.  Nothing was moveable on the back of the iron so I'm guessing it was the internal weights.  Anyway it was supposed to be back this week but the golf shop says Titleist doesn't show it to be shipped yet.  I don't think the delay would be directly related to delay's with new clubs but it appears nothing with Titleist is moving quick these days.  

Ordered T100s with dynamic gold 120 stiff, and just received an email from Titleist saying they are out of T100s heads.  They said they don’t expect them in until 10/18.  Clubs will be shipped 1 to 2 weeks after that.  Order was placed 9/8.

Edited by kingbing

Ping G30 Tour AD DI
Ping G25 3 wood VTS Silver
Ping i25 KBS Tour
Vokey 54, 58
Cameron fastback

On 9/7/2021 at 2:31 PM, jjfcpa said:

Just received a reply from Titleist via Carl's Golfland whom I ordered through.  They are estimating a shipping date of September 24th.  Might get a few rounds with the new clubs before Winter closes in.

stay on top of Carls...while good in many areas, they had lots of outdated info and did not follow up with Titleist directly on many occasions when i ordered clubs. When i called Titleist directly, they had updated info and i had to actually call carls back to give them new and updated info on timelines and delays....carls lept saying 4 weeks....4 weeks....when in reality it was much different. just keep bugging them to call titleist is u do not hear anything

20 hours ago, Chasing Scratch said:

Ordered 4/5 iron T200 and 5-PW in T100s with Project X 6.5 and NDMC midsize grips on 29th July…originally to ship late August…then 13th September…not heard a peep since the latest deadline passed. Retailer also isn’t responding to email (Scottsdale Golf in the UK). Frustrating to say the least.

Looking at the current availability list..PX 6.5 are out of stock until 27th September but T100S heads are now out of stock until 3rd of Jan in the UK.

All depends if your heads have been reserved until the shafts come in..if not they will end up getting the shafts in but not having the heads anymore!!

23 minutes ago, nickosbad said:

Looking at the current availability list..PX 6.5 are out of stock until 27th September but T100S heads are now out of stock until 3rd of Jan in the UK.

All depends if your heads have been reserved until the shafts come in..if not they will end up getting the shafts in but not having the heads anymore!!

Good to know. I emailed Scottsdale every day this week and they haven’t had the courtesy to respond yet. Their customer service has been on a steady decline over the last two years and this will be the last order I place with them.

On 9/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, steventoo said:

I ordered last week: T200 3 iron, T100S 4-PW, KBS Tour 120S, Tour Velvet +4 grip. I was told  it would take a couple of weeks here in .AU.

I hope it happens either really quickly (like, in the next few days) or a bit longer (maybe another month would be OK) because I'm having carpal tunnel surgery next week and won't get to use them for a while after that!

Yikes - my clubs arrived at the pro shop today. Less than a week between fitting and delivery.

Edited by steventoo

Titleist TSi3 9*          | Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65TX

Titleist 2021 T200 2 iron | Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 100X

Titleist 2021 T200 3 iron | KBS Tour 130X

Titleist 2021 T100S 4-PW  | KBS Tour 130X

Vokey SM9 50.08F          | KBS Tour 130X

Vokey SM9 56.08M, 62.08M  | Dynamic Gold S400

LAB Golf DF 2.1 Custom    | Accra x LAB

Ordered a T-200 utility 3 iron on 7/31 from off the Titleist site. After going thru an iron fitting, ordered the T-200 4 iron and 5-PW T-100S' about 4-5 days later.

The 3 iron and 4 iron showed up the same day (9/7), no word on the T-100S' though. The 4-PW all have Project X 6.5's and the 3 iron was the RDX black 6.5, sadly the 3 iron is already back at Titleist because after taking it to the range for the first time last Friday I noticed a crack along the topline Saturday morning when going out to play. So who knows when that replacement will be back!

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Black 7X

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Irons: Titleist T-200 3 iron w/Ventus Black 9TX

Titleist T-150 4-6 w/Project X 6.5

Titleist T-100S 7-PW w/Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM9 Raw 52F & SM9 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Never far away: Custom Slighter Tacoma