2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

2021 Titleist irons delivery times?

jjfcpa

I originally ordered my 5-PW T100 w/ KBS tour 90 shafts mid December. PUD order through our clubs rep (since I work in the industry) Was told mid Feb, then called in and was told Mid April, finally called back last week to see if anything changed and they told me KBS told them those tour 90's among most other KBS shafts wouldn't be coming until late July, the tour 90's if at all. Did some research and it looks KBS is no longer going to make the "tour 90" but rebrand it the "tour lite" So thankfully KBS shipped me out a new set of those and I changed my Titleist order to whatever they had in stock now since I'm pulling them out anyways. I was told my clubs should ship in 1-2 weeks. We'll see if that holds true. 

Edited by iACE13
  • Like 2

"Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch!"

I ordered a combo set 5-6 T200 and T100s 7-GW with the Tensei White graphite shafts in Stiff on 1-18.  I ended up cancelling my order last Friday with my fitter but Titleist had already shipped out the T200’s so I cancelled the remaining order.  My fitter was not expecting T100s to come in until late April - Early May.  If you have combo set on order and are thinking of cancelling, do it now before a partial order comes in.  I understand what Titleist is doing but what good does a 5 & 6 iron do me without the rest of the set? 

I bought a combo set (along with a t200 4 iron hybrid build) on the BST last week and now am stuck with an extra 5 & 6 iron.  I’m having the set I bought on BST reshafted with some Steelfibers (tendinitis is a real b*tch).  Will put shaft pulls and extra (in wrapper) 5 & 6 iron on the BST when work is complete.  If anyone needs a 5 & 6 iron shoot me an offer. 

Edited by jeff1727

Funny thing...I ordered a set of SM9 from a buddy with a shop with same shaft as the irons I ordered back on 12/31...ordered them on 1/27 and they are set to be delivered tomorrow....but I canceled my T100 set as they were to be delayed until May. Who freaking knows about any of it at this point. 

44 minutes ago, dasams said:

I ordered T200 5-P with Nippon Pro 880 AMC shafts on Sep 6th.  The wait time will be six months on Sunday and still no sign of them 😞 

24 minutes ago, tmcgrath22 said:

Funny thing...I ordered a set of SM9 from a buddy with a shop with same shaft as the irons I ordered back on 12/31...ordered them on 1/27 and they are set to be delivered tomorrow....but I canceled my T100 set as they were to be delayed until May. Who freaking knows about any of it at this point. 

been waiting since September. Today I finally canceled. Lack of transparency is so bad with them. 

35 minutes ago, tmcgrath22 said:

Similar situation... ordered a set of T200 5-pw a month or so ago. The shop I ordered them from said the shafts are backordered until late April/early may. I ordered a 48 degree SM8 a couple weeks ago for my gap wedge with the same shaft I'm getting in the T200 and it arrived in a week..

7 hours ago, iACE13 said:

I originally ordered my 5-PW T100 w/ KBS tour 90 shafts mid December. PUD order through our clubs rep (since I work in the industry) Was told mid Feb, then called in and was told Mid April, finally called back last week to see if anything changed and they told me KBS told them those tour 90's among most other KBS shafts wouldn't be coming until late July, the tour 90's if at all. Did some research and it looks KBS is no longer going to make the "tour 90" but rebrand it the "tour lite" So thankfully KBS shipped me out a new set of those and I changed my Titleist order to whatever they had in stock now since I'm pulling them out anyways. I was told my clubs should ship in 1-2 weeks. We'll see if that holds true. 

Ordered my KBS tour lites on friday and they got here today. 

Titleist lied to me about my clubs and it really ticked me off.  Here's what happened:

Long story short - ordered irons mid OCT.  Was told 6-8 weeks.  Then told first of year.  I'll start here.

Was told shafts we were waiting on were delivering Jan 5.  Called up there Jan 16 and was told that shafts were delayed and expected Jan 28.

Called first week of February and was told shafts were in but were going through "inspection"

Called two weeks later 2/14 and was told my shafts had passed inspection and were set to begin production soon and would take 7-10 days once it did.  They told me to call back at end of week to see if they started.  

Called back 2/18 and was told clubs were in production!  Finally a light at the end of the tunnel (I thought).

Last week on 2/24 I called back to see if perhaps they had shipped.  They then tell me that they were still waiting on my shafts and they expected delivery March 7!!  I told the guy he was lying to my face and he said he was not a liar.   I cancelled my ordered on the spot.  I will not deal with liars.  Completely unacceptable.  

The shafts I was waiting on were the Project X 6.0 with 3/4inch extended.

Best of luck to all of yall waiting on these morons.   

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Peezy said:

Titleist lied to me about my clubs and it really ticked me off.  Here's what happened:

Long story short - ordered irons mid OCT.  Was told 6-8 weeks.  Then told first of year.  I'll start here.

Was told shafts we were waiting on were delivering Jan 5.  Called up there Jan 16 and was told that shafts were delayed and expected Jan 28.

Called first week of February and was told shafts were in but were going through "inspection"

Called two weeks later 2/14 and was told my shafts had passed inspection and were set to begin production soon and would take 7-10 days once it did.  They told me to call back at end of week to see if they started.  

Called back 2/18 and was told clubs were in production!  Finally a light at the end of the tunnel (I thought).

Last week on 2/24 I called back to see if perhaps they had shipped.  They then tell me that they were still waiting on my shafts and they expected delivery March 7!!  I told the guy he was lying to my face and he said he was not a liar.   I cancelled my ordered on the spot.  I will not deal with liars.  Completely unacceptable.  

I hate to hear it man. This stuff is just ridiculous!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peezy said:

I also ordered in October and was told 6-8 weeks. Still waiting. Every time I check I am told the ETA on the shafts is the 1st of the following month. So I emailed today and will find out tomorrow… Bet anything it’s going to be 4/1 😉 

😩

• Sad 1

My buddy is a lefty who ordered back in September. He ordered his with the Modus 105s and he was told they’re waiting on the shaft. He might get them this month according to Titleist. 

WITB
Driver: 10.5* Stealth 2 Plus set 1 click lower upright setting- Accra FX 2.0 270 M4 

Fairways & Hybrids: TM Stealth2 Plus 5 wood turned down to 17* (AV Raw White 75s); 21* Callaway UW (Tour AD TP 8s); 
Irons: Srixon MKII ZX5 4 Iron (Recoil Utility 110 F4), 5-PW Srixon ZX7 (DG AMT White s300)
Wedges: Tour Satin Cleveland RTX6 48* Mid bent to 49* and 52* bent to 54*;  RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56* Mid bent to 58* (All wedges with DGTI s400 shafts)

Putter: Toulon Las Vegas h4.5 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can (both with Stability Tour Black shafts)

10 hours ago, Brooks_Cupcake said:

So you believe some guy’s story on the internet vs finding out for yourself? 👍 

I'm going through the same thing dude, all these delays have hit my order with Titleist promising this date and that date then nothing happens also with zero communication. How can you say you are waiting on KBS tour lite shafts until July when I called KBS that same day and they arrived at my doorstep 3 days later??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Brooks_Cupcake said:

So you believe some guy’s story on the internet vs finding out for yourself? 👍 

I did find out for myself, and he is spot on.

Ordered October. Have been told delivery on Dec 15th, Jan 3rd, Jan 15th, Feb 10th, and over a week ago was told clubs were in production. Spoiler Alert. Its March 2nd, and now being told there is a new delay and they will try to get me an update. 

So, yeah. Your advice to find out for yourself is sorta horrible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Celly said:

I did find out for myself, and he is spot on.

Ordered October. Have been told delivery on Dec 15th, Jan 3rd, Jan 15th, Feb 10th, and over a week ago was told clubs were in production. Spoiler Alert. Its March 2nd, and now being told there is a new delay and they will try to get me an update. 

So, yeah. Your advice to find out for yourself is sorta horrible. 

Yea I had only ordered in December and every person/time I spoke with, gave me different answers. I certainly understand they are delayed. I also understand a lot of it is out of Titleist hands. However, they should give realistic timelines, and/or shut down taking orders until they can fulfill what they have or get a reasonable turnaround time back. I canceled and had a friend build the set for me in 3 days. Paid him Monday, and expect to have them by Saturday. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Peezy said:

Feel free to tag some guy on the internet next time @Brooks_Cupcake  This is a thread about Titleist delivery times and it's 18 pages deep.  It doesn't appear I'm the only one having an issue.  

Mine took 4.5 months too, but I didn’t start a thread about it nor did I call anyone liars. If your account can’t do their job well enough to get you the details, then it’s time to find another place who will give you the details to prevent accusations. As well, once a custom order is placed with Titleist, you can’t actually cancel it and get a refund when you’re the account, only a credit. My account was kind enough to give me a substantial discount in exchange for the wait time, including cost on balls.

Edited by Brooks_Cupcake

On 3/1/2022 at 5:17 PM, Peezy said:

I got the exact same runaround. It blew my mind, and I also canceled. Been a long time titleist player, but couldn’t deal with that kinda lead time and lack of information more importantly. Literally told shafts arrived to then be told they were on back order 

On 3/3/2022 at 1:08 PM, TiScape said:

Was just notified that my irons are on the way! Order placed 10/30/21

Dear god....that's mighty patient of you.  Hopefully you live in a state that has a winter.

TItleist TSR3 9° HZRDUS

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS

PING G430h 19° Ventus HB-8

Mizuno 241 4-P KBS Tour

Vokey SM9 50f, 54s, 60m

L.A.B. Link.1

Titleist should be handling this better. However, I would not go so far as to call them liars. I imagine the customer service reps, because that’s what they are, are doing the best they can. They aren’t the guys building the clubs or receiving the products and inventorying them. If a delivery of shafts comes in and they can make 100 sets of clubs and someone’s order is set number 105, it’s not their fault. They are relaying what they believe to correct information from other departments. 

Are the customer service reps promising you dates or just quoting ideal dates. If they are promising then that’s on Titleist to train them better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Say what you will about CC and True Spec but I have one buddy that fit for T200’s the day after Thanksgiving and had his irons before Christmas. 

Second friend fit for T200’s at True Spec 3 weeks ago and his irons shipped on Friday. 

Shafts were LA Golf and Accra I-steel so not stock or Modus/KBS but still pretty impressive. 

On 2/24/2022 at 11:19 AM, Niall_1 said:

Ordered T100S early January, was told there was a shortage of the LZ shaft (available 28/02/22) and that was the limiting factor for the build. Followed up a few weeks ago and was told this date was still applicable.

Link below is also updated weekly, useful guide.

https://www.titleist.co.uk/golf-clubs/component-information-update

picked up my clubs today, T100 5-GW with adjusted lie and with LZ shaft. Wasn’t expecting them for about another 10 days, ended up being about 6 week wait. Had been specd with blackout 360 grips but came with normal ones, which is a very slight annoyance only because I sourced 6 blackout grips to match rest of clubs to them. 

Tsr2 Kai-li white 60g

tsr2 16.5 tensei av raw white 75g

tsr2 20 degree, tensei av raw white 90g

T200/T150/T100 PX Lz

sm9 54.10S/60.4T

odyssey Toulon Daytona
Pro V1

On 3/2/2022 at 11:54 AM, tmcgrath22 said:

Yea I had only ordered in December and every person/time I spoke with, gave me different answers. I certainly understand they are delayed. I also understand a lot of it is out of Titleist hands. However, they should give realistic timelines, and/or shut down taking orders until they can fulfill what they have or get a reasonable turnaround time back. I canceled and had a friend build the set for me in 3 days. Paid him Monday, and expect to have them by Saturday. 

Can he build me a set?  Lol

I heard a guy order a set of T100 4-PW with DG X100 T.I at Golf Galaxy today.  It was a Sunday but the system was telling them June.  Unsure how tightly integrated the system is with Titleist, but I thought I'd mention it.  He was annoyed.

TItleist TSR3 9° HZRDUS

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS

PING G430h 19° Ventus HB-8

Mizuno 241 4-P KBS Tour

Vokey SM9 50f, 54s, 60m

L.A.B. Link.1

On 3/5/2022 at 4:51 PM, mallrat said:

Titleist should be handling this better. However, I would not go so far as to call them liars. I imagine the customer service reps, because that’s what they are, are doing the best they can. They aren’t the guys building the clubs or receiving the products and inventorying them. If a delivery of shafts comes in and they can make 100 sets of clubs and someone’s order is set number 105, it’s not their fault. They are relaying what they believe to correct information from other departments. 

Are the customer service reps promising you dates or just quoting ideal dates. If they are promising then that’s on Titleist to train them better. 

Titleist told me that my clubs were in production and that they would be shipping in 7-10 days.  I consider that a promise at that point.  Everything before that were expected arrival date of this and that.  Titleist is a billion dollar company.  They should 100% be able to manage inventory better than this, especially once it has arrived to their facility.  It's not that difficult to tell if you can only make 100 sets of clubs and that everyone after that has to wait until the next shipment.