2021 Titleist irons delivery times?

jjfcpa

12 hours ago, underwater said:

I heard a guy order a set of T100 4-PW with DG X100 T.I at Golf Galaxy today.  It was a Sunday but the system was telling them June.  Unsure how tightly integrated the system is with Titleist, but I thought I'd mention it.  He was annoyed.

I really think it's just a crapshoot.  My buddy ordered T200s 4-7 and T100S 8-G with the AMT black shaft, everything stock, and his arrived in 3 weeks. This was in January.  

Finally got my T100S 6-pw with PX 6.5 shafts today. Ordered Sep 2nd last year, over six months. Ordered direct from Titleist.

No shipping notice and Titleist website still not marked as shipped. Happy but it's all a mess still. I was told last week the shafts weren't going to be in till later this week. So who even knows at this point.

• Like 1

Titleist TSI2 9.0 Tensei 1k White 50 TX
Ping G430 Max 3w Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 19 Hybrid Ventus Blue 8x
Titleist TSI2 4 Hybrid Tenseit White 90x
Titleist T200 5 Iron PX 6.5

Titleist T100S 6-PW PX 6.5

Vokey SM8 49 PX 6.5 SM8 54 PX 6.5
Taylormade Hi toe 60 KBS tour V 115
Toulon Atlanta 35"

Went to my local shop week and a half ago to get an update as I was told at that time my T100S 5-PW with Nippon AMC 880 shafts should be ready per Titleist...they called Titleist again and was told another delay. ETA March 7th the heads will come in and they'll start building my set and to expect it to land at the shop in 2-weeks time.

Fast forward to today March 7th, called Titelist myself to find out and was told a bunch of random dates possible end of this month "IT" (what's it?) or possible sometime in April. I tried to get clarification what was the missing piece and was told the shafts and was asked to call back end of this month to check on status....😒 Order placed first week of September 2021...Frustrated Head GIF

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Peezy said:

Titleist told me that my clubs were in production and that they would be shipping in 7-10 days.  I consider that a promise at that point.  Everything before that were expected arrival date of this and that.  Titleist is a billion dollar company.  They should 100% be able to manage inventory better than this, especially once it has arrived to their facility.  It's not that difficult to tell if you can only make 100 sets of clubs and that everyone after that has to wait until the next shipment.  

They told me last week to call back and confirm delivery since they would be shipping out in a week or two since I switched to a "in stock" shaft. Guess what?!?!? they blatantly lied! The rep said "I don't know who told you that, but they are 1000% wrong, we wont even have T100 7,9 or PW's until April 11th" I absolutely lost it....

Edited by iACE13

"Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch!"

2 hours ago, iACE13 said:

They told me last week to call back and confirm delivery since they would be shipping out in a week or two since I switched to a "in stock" shaft. Guess what?!?!? they blatantly lied! The rep said "I don't know who told you that, but they are 1000% wrong, we wont even have T100 7,9 or PW's until April 11th" I absolutely lost it....

Hate to hear that.  They don't know what they're doing up there. 

I work at a small import

On 3/7/2022 at 8:59 PM, kryptong said:

Went to my local shop week and a half ago to get an update as I was told at that time my T100S 5-PW with Nippon AMC 880 shafts should be ready per Titleist...they called Titleist again and was told another delay. ETA March 7th the heads will come in and they'll start building my set and to expect it to land at the shop in 2-weeks time.

Fast forward to today March 7th, called Titelist myself to find out and was told a bunch of random dates possible end of this month "IT" (what's it?) or possible sometime in April. I tried to get clarification what was the missing piece and was told the shafts and was asked to call back end of this month to check on status....😒 Order placed first week of September 2021...Frustrated Head GIF

I work at a small company dealing with US goods here in Sweden. I’T probably means in transit. While we’re talking goods and supplies chains, our last 3 containers were stuck for 110 days on the east coast in transit in US. What would normally take 10-15 days… 110 now. Basically everything is stuck at the port’s Since US has a crazy law forbidding foreign exports firms to transit goods from port’s. That along with Covid and the US can’t ship out empty containers meaning that there’s no containers available because of your laws and low capacity being a stumbling block… So everything is just at a standstill on the whole global economy because of US can’t run their shipping properly..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted earlier, but ordered T100S, AMT Tour White 12/13/21.  Was quoted 8-10 weeks, and when calling Feb was noted 3/15/22 build date, only waiting on heads.   Just called again and told build date 4/25, waiting on both heads and shafts.  Disappointing - these clubs will miss some big venues.  Might snag some P790s as I keep eyeing them up. 

9 minutes ago, PhilH930 said:

Posted earlier, but ordered T100S, AMT Tour White 12/13/21.  Was quoted 8-10 weeks, and when calling Feb was noted 3/15/22 build date, only waiting on heads.   Just called again and told build date 4/25, waiting on both heads and shafts.  Disappointing - these clubs will miss some big venues.  Might snag some P790s as I keep eyeing them up. 

They need to be more transparent and stop promising dates that they know they cannot fulfill 

1 hour ago, iACE13 said:

They need to be more transparent and stop promising dates that they know they cannot fulfill 

Yea I think that is the issue for me...I understand delays. I know a lot is out of their hands and the supply chain is simply backed up due to logistics. But its a shame Titleist just continues to keep taking order after order making empty promises on delivery dates. If anything, they should stop taking orders...and clean up the back log and then open things back up. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tmcgrath22 said:

Yea I think that is the issue for me...I understand delays. I know a lot is out of their hands and the supply chain is simply backed up due to logistics. But its a shame Titleist just continues to keep taking order after order making empty promises on delivery dates. If anything, they should stop taking orders...and clean up the back log and then open things back up. 

Agreed. Or change their policy's unless you're club champion or a true club fitter you can just order components. I should be able to just buy the heads when they were available instead of waiting for them to get a allotment of shafts, then once the shafts came in they didn't have heads to send. Any one of us can search online for the particular shaft we need. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a set of T200 in August 2021 right at a Titleist fitting (AMT Black stiff, GP MCC Grips).

Got them in September. Great...

Ordered also a set of T100S in September 2021 (also AMT Black stiff, GP MCC Grips) so nothing fancy.
These took 3 months. Got them in December with the wrong shafts.

OK, still no problem for me. Mistakes can happen and I know about the supply chain problems in depth.

Filed the complaint. After 1.5 months of waiting (OK, still winter here, I can wait), I asked what takes so long. They said they wait for the grips (arrival around mid of Feb, so my set would be ready to ship early March).

So here it gets funny:

I told them OK, then get me any other grip or send them even without grips. They said they can do that, but then they have to cancel/change my order and I would skip back to the end of the waiting line!!!
Now the're saying, they are waiting for the shafts. And, they have no idea when the grips are due to arrive.

That's the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

So, after 6.5 months of waiting, I have canceled my order and a bought at set of the rack at a UK online store.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hongseungill said:

I ordered T-200s from DiscountDan's in January.  They finally charged me last Friday.  Does anyone know if that means my clubs are now in production or shipping soon?

It should mean something like that. DD's are usually very good about not charging until they know the clubs are being made/on the way. 

• Like 1

Placed my order November 16 and just received my irons yesterday. Driving ranges are just starting to open up here so the wait wasn’t too bad. I didn’t miss any golf. 

Driver: Cobra Aerojet
3 wood: Titleist TSR2

7 wood: Ping G430 max

Utility iron: Callaway Apex ut

4 Hybrid: Callaway Paradym
Irons: Titleist T100 5-pw 
Wedges: Vokey sm9 50*, 54*, 60*
Putters: TaylorMade Spider X

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

20 minutes ago, JDW3 said:

Placed my order November 16 and just received my irons yesterday. Driving ranges are just starting to open up here so the wait wasn’t too bad. I didn’t miss any golf. 

That’s crazy. What if you have a different swing than you had way back when you ordered them?

Taylormade Stealth Plus Mitsu Kai'li White 70S
Taylormade SIM2 15  Tour AD DI 8S
Mizuno MP 20 3-PW ProjectX 6.0
Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
Cameron Newport 2 CT
Titleist ProV1x Left dash

went for fitting in march and was told that t100s will take at least 3-4 mths (no guarantee) to arrive Singapore as there is world wide shortage so i decided to give it a miss and go ahead with the TSI3. 

fortunately, when i picked up the driver i saw a set of t100s with nspro880 amc off the rack, i decided to buy it and replaced the shaft with my old project x for it. glad it worked out fine. 

Titleist TSI3 9.0 

Callaway XR 3W 16.0 

Titleist 917 5W

Titleist TSI2 4 Hybrid
Titleist T100s 5 -PW Iron PX 5.5

Vokey SM6 48

Fourteen 52 

Callaway Jaw 56.10

Prov1 Ball

Order Placed February 20th. T200 4i (Tour AD-DI), T200 5i (TT AMT 300), T100s 6-PW (TT AMT 300), just received notification that they have shipped from Carlsbad, will arrive 4/2/22. Guessing Titleist got a big shipment of heads. Waiting on Vokey SM9s now. Godspeed everyone. 

Edited by ChickenHead415
  • Like 2

Dr: Ping G410 LST (9.0) - Aldila Tour Green ATX65-3.9s

3W: Callaway Epic Sub Zero (14.0) - Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ 6s

5W: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero JDM (17.0) - Graphite Design Tour AD-SZ 8s

4i: Titleist T200 - Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95s

5i-PW: Titleist T100s - Tour AMT White S300

GW: Vokey SM9 (48) - Tour AMT White S400

SW: Vokey SM9 (53) - Tour AMT White S400

LW: Vokey SM9 (58) - Tour AMT White S400

P: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid-Slant

22 minutes ago, peter15walsh said:

Is Golf Galaxy was off saying that stock Titleist T100-S are "ready to ship" then? I placed the order, without doing anything custom and it says they will be here later this week.

No, they would have in stock and are shipping direct to you.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

All comes down to what you ordered, my pre order in August was PX LZ 5.5, TV, 1 flat, had in 4 weeks.

We ordered stock Mizuno 223 in late January for my buddy, 4 weeks in hand.

it’s like a roll of the dice….

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

1 hour ago, peter15walsh said:

I ordered the T100-S from Golf Galaxy yesterday and they are here. Look awesome, can't wait to play with them. I obviously didn't do a custom order, the Project X LZ 6.0 is what I wanted, but I didn't expect them to be here in 24 hours.

You better be careful what you say here on threads like this, you might get kicked off for comments like this in these trying times

• Like 1

TSR3 9* - Diamana WB 63X

Mini Burner 13.5* - HZRDUS 4G 70 6.5

Cobra Radspeed Tour 5W - LAGP Trono 7S 

Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 19* - Ventus Black HB 9TX

Srixon ZXU 4 23* - MMT 105 

ZX7 MKii 5-P - 120 X100

Fourteen RM 52/58 - Modus 125 Wedge

SC Champions Choice Newport 

1 hour ago, peter15walsh said:

Why would I be kicked off for telling people what literally happened? Is my sarcasm meter not working?

sorry, yeah... bad joke. If anyone is getting kicked off for a stupid post its me.

Good to hear that sets are getting shipped out quickly at this point!

Edited by PNW

TSR3 9* - Diamana WB 63X

Mini Burner 13.5* - HZRDUS 4G 70 6.5

Cobra Radspeed Tour 5W - LAGP Trono 7S 

Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 19* - Ventus Black HB 9TX

Srixon ZXU 4 23* - MMT 105 

ZX7 MKii 5-P - 120 X100

Fourteen RM 52/58 - Modus 125 Wedge

SC Champions Choice Newport