2021 Titleist irons delivery times?

jjfcpa

6 hours ago, ChappyEight said:

I ordered 4 SM9’s with custom stamping on March 22nd.  Received word yesterday, April 19th) that they have shipped.

So, right at 4 weeks.

15 hours ago, halfsumo said:

I did a Titleist wedge fitting on Saturday and was quoted 8-12 weeks for my wedges. At first they just said "8-12" and I was like "days?" and then realized no they meant weeks. 

I ordered from Titleist on February 20th: 1.5 flat: 6-PW AMT Tour White S300, T200 5i AMT TW S300, T200 4i GD AD DI, Vokey SM9 TW S400 48, 54, 58. Received irons on April 2nd, Wedges April 10th. I guess I got lucky because I like the AMT??? I didn't like the 5i and ordered a T100s 5i same specs and I'm returning the T200 5i. Still waiting on that. 

Edited by ChickenHead415

Dr: Ping G410 LST (9.0) - Aldila Tour Green ATX65-3.9s

3W: Callaway Epic Sub Zero (14.0) - Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ 6s

5W: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero JDM (17.0) - Graphite Design Tour AD-SZ 8s

4i: Titleist T200 - Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95s

5i-PW: Titleist T100s - Tour AMT White S300

GW: Vokey SM9 (48) - Tour AMT White S400

SW: Vokey SM9 (53) - Tour AMT White S400

LW: Vokey SM9 (58) - Tour AMT White S400

P: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid-Slant

Today is day 100 since order of 4-PW 620MB.

I will say the gentleman that fit me has been very good about following up and I've tried not to drive him crazy since it's out of his control.

Received an update last week that all components are finally available.  However, the timeline was still unclear at up to two more weeks and I don't know if I trust they will live up to it.  At this point it would be nice to have express delivery, to my home, with tracking.  Good luck to anyone else who is also waiting.

• Sad 1

No surprise here but the delays continue. I ordered a set of t100's with x100 shafts and a pair of sm9 wedges on 2/16 and was originally quoted 4/29 as the expected ship day. Last week, Titleist updated the ship date to 7/27 for both the irons and the wedges.

After talking to Titleist Customer Service, I found out more information on their issues. There are around 6,000 open orders for t100's right now. Titleist is receiving anywhere from 300 - 1,000 heads a week but there is no consistency on how many they receive in a given week. Then to top it off, the shaft manufacturers have been extremely inconsistent on their delivery with some not even delivering on their orders while others have been only partially fulfilling orders. 

Best of luck to everyone waiting on orders and hopefully they will be fulfilled sooner than later.

I purchased my set from the TourVan, Very helpful. Built my clubs in a weeks time, 2 weeks total turnaround. There would be no way I would be able to wait that long. 

~2024 Bag~

Titleist TSR2 10 Degree

Titleist TSR2 3W 15 Degree

Titleist TSR2 Hybrid 19 Degree

Titleist T-100s 4-W  Blackout

Titleist SM9 50.12F,56.12D,60.08M Blackout

Scotty Cameron 11.5 

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

On 4/20/2022 at 3:35 AM, ChappyEight said:

I ordered 4 SM9’s with custom stamping on March 22nd.  Received word yesterday, April 19th) that they have shipped.

So, right at 4 weeks.

Nice. After a 7 month wait for my T100 irons, I was bracing myself for a similar lengthy delay for my SM9 order. To my pleasant surprise, I ordered a new SM9 gap wedge w/ Project X shaft on April 6, and it arrived 10 days later - quickest turnaround I've ever seen on a custom order.

Now for the catch - the FedEx delivery guy got lazy, forged my signature, left the box on my front porch while I was out of town, and the club was stolen by the time I got home. The golf gods giveth, and the golf gods taketh

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, pb_n_joe said:

Now for the catch - the FedEx delivery guy got lazy, forged my signature, left the box on my front porch while I was out of town, and the club was stolen by the time I got home. The golf gods giveth, and the golf gods taketh

Man, that sucks.  That's why I started going into the app anytime I have a FedEx package and requesting the package to be held at the nearest "FedEx On-Site" location for me to pick up.  Doesn't cost anything and, for me, that's our local Walgreen's.  Had a FedEx driver do the same thing to me (forge signature) when I ordered a TSi3 hybrid.

• Like 1

Dr: Mizuno JPX-900 (9.5°)
FW: 3W (15°) Mizuno JPX 900
Hy: 3H (19°), 4H (22°) Mizuno JPX 900
5-6i: Mizuno MP-H5
7-PW: Mizuno MP-5
W: Mizuno S18 50°, 54°, 58° (Gunmetal)
P: 2017 Odyssey O-Works #9 White w/ Superstroke 3.0

Talked to Titleist, again, today.  They have had all of the components for my build for more than two weeks, and have not yet completed them.  They were not able to give a timeframe for when they would be completed and were unwilling to offer any kind of expedited shipping, despite now being at nearly 16 weeks since order.

They have improved, slightly, their accessibility; but in general still pretty disappointing.

I want to say this in every Titleist forum/topic. Just order from Titleist.com ... don't order from Club Champion, don't order from PGA Super Store. I ordered my T100s in March, received them in April, ordered my vokey's in early April, received them late April. Ordered a T100s 5i to replace a T200 5i in late April received it today. As long as you don't order anything fancy shaft wise you should receive your stuff in 4-6 weeks. 

• Like 2

Dr: Ping G410 LST (9.0) - Aldila Tour Green ATX65-3.9s

3W: Callaway Epic Sub Zero (14.0) - Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ 6s

5W: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero JDM (17.0) - Graphite Design Tour AD-SZ 8s

4i: Titleist T200 - Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95s

5i-PW: Titleist T100s - Tour AMT White S300

GW: Vokey SM9 (48) - Tour AMT White S400

SW: Vokey SM9 (53) - Tour AMT White S400

LW: Vokey SM9 (58) - Tour AMT White S400

P: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid-Slant

Ordered mid Dec from Edwin Watts, received yesterday.  T100S, + 1/2", 1 degree flat, AMT White.  Love the feel and hit every on a lie board - the 7iron needed a degree adjustment but all smack on now.

Just stunning clubs.  I had played earlier in the day with my old 2014 Apex, which while big and somewhat clunky, are the only irons I've kept as I've traded others in and out.  The T100S just feel so pure off the face.

Only thing I may change is grips.  Have MCC White, and wasn't much choice when I ordered due to shortages.  Now also prefer just tour velvet cord, but thats an easy change. 

Yesterday was 17 weeks since order. Was told all components on hand 4/13 and to expect 2-3 weeks to arrive.

Find out today that they have not shipped or built the clubs and, to top it off, they no longer have the components and don’t know when they will. Could be next week, they ‘might’ and ‘should’ ship by the end of the month.

This has been a total nightmare for last two months and there’s no end in sight.  

@Nase754 - that's disappointing.  Hang in there.  I can tell you they are well worth the wait, albeit my wait was close to 5 months.  I'm actually going back to order the GW now as well.

Just loving the clubs following some range time.  The lofts are 1 degree weaker than the Callaway Apex 2014s I came from, but the T100S are about half a club longer for me.  Very happy with them so far. 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2022 at 9:40 PM, nkk5019 said:

Ordered T100 4-P with PX 6.5’s on January 21 through TGW. Was originally quoted March 27 shipping date.

Got an email today that my updated shipping estimate is May 9 but no guarantee. 

For a multi-year investment, I guess I’ll wait another 6 weeks, but…4 months for order fulfillment? 

Appreciating that Titleist isn’t immune from supply chain disruptions, they could do a better job of communicating this to customers IMO. 

After not hearing anything on 5/9, I reached out to TGW and was informed the updated shipping estimate is June 21 with no guarantee. 

Contemplating canceling my order…

My 8 weeks delivery time just turned into Feb 2023 🤣🤣🤣

Irons - Titleist 620MB/CB - Nippon Modus 125S

Wedges - Mizuno T22 Raw 51*/08* S Grind, 55*/09* D Grind 59*/09* C Grind - Modus 125 Wedge

Hybrid - Ping G425 4h lofted all the way down - Tour AD DI 75 Stiff

Fairway - Ping G425 max 5w - Mitsubishi blue 70 stiff

Driver - Ping G25

Putter - Odyssey #7

Do you get regular updates from your Titleist dealer on the status of your order? 

Or, do you call, text or e-mail to get an update?

I ordered my set end of March, but at the time of order I didn't ask about delay.  

About two weeks after I ordered, I inquired about the status, and got "Oh, we were just about to call you."

They have shafts and grips, and are just waiting on T300 heads to do the build.  Expected delivery end of May.

That was a month ago, and have heard zero from them. 

I'm inclined to cancel, not so much for the delay, but for the lack of communication on a fairly substantial purchase.

Maybe I expect too much?

Edited by games

20 hours ago, SollyinGA said:

Any of you guys consider just buying a set off of eBay and applying the loft/lie changes through a local source?

I know the shafts may not be the same, but at least you could be playing until you could get ‘your’ preferred shaft.

Had a driver fitting this week - still done even have an *estimate* of when it might be shipping. Told the fitter straight up, look if its 2-3 months I'm just going to buy it online somewhere and I'll happily pay the fitting fee. BC there's a 90% chance 2-3 months becomes 4-6 months. He said he'd talk to the rep and get back to me. Awesome fitting, not his fault at all.

• Like 1

RIP TM Stealth2 10.5*  Welcome back OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Kaili Red 75s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // PXG Gen6 XP
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom / TM Spider // Left Dash

On 5/11/2022 at 1:56 PM, jacksongp22 said:

Haven't read through every page but any lefties out there on the waiting list? Wondering if the wait time would be longer or shorter. Looking to buy some T100s with x100 shafts.

I ordered a T200/T100s combo set (AMT Red shafts) and it will be 8 weeks this coming Tuesday.  They said yesterday that all components are in and it should be shipping out within 5 business days.

Dr: Mizuno JPX-900 (9.5°)
FW: 3W (15°) Mizuno JPX 900
Hy: 3H (19°), 4H (22°) Mizuno JPX 900
5-6i: Mizuno MP-H5
7-PW: Mizuno MP-5
W: Mizuno S18 50°, 54°, 58° (Gunmetal)
P: 2017 Odyssey O-Works #9 White w/ Superstroke 3.0

21 hours ago, SollyinGA said:

Any of you guys consider just buying a set off of eBay and applying the loft/lie changes through a local source?

I know the shafts may not be the same, but at least you could be playing until you could get ‘your’ preferred shaft.

I know someone that bought T100 off the rack then had the shop change the shafts to his preferred C taper lites, they charged him an extra 600 bucks, but he’s had them in the bag the past month, he has no regrets

• Like 1

Taylormade Stealth Plus Mitsu Kai'li White 70S
Taylormade SIM2 15  Tour AD DI 8S
Mizuno MP 20 3-PW ProjectX 6.0
Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
Cameron Newport 2 CT
Titleist ProV1x Left dash

I got fit into T100 irons at True Spec and was ready for a long wait. They told me it could be 6-8 weeks, but I had them in hand in a week. Pretty amazing. Given the last two years, it was the most surprising thing ever. Only thing I can imagine is they had the irons in stock at their build shop. My shafts weren't exotic, just Nippon 950s.

For my SM9s I couldn't wait for the custom lede time so I bought off the rack and had the shafts swapped.

I just ordered myself a T100 7 iron practice club from Titleist, I'll be curious to see how long it takes.

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

Ordered T100 September 10 with KBS Tour S+. Clearly the KBS backlog was the main issue. After continual “expected in x weeks”, etc, I ended up switching to PX 6.0 in early March as I just couldn’t deal with the KBS unknown dimension, and PX were a close second anyway and have always liked them. Just got email from my pro today that they came in. So 8 months all in wait. Hard to say how much KBS played into it but my guess is it was a few months. Relieved the ordeal is over! 

On 4/9/2022 at 9:41 AM, asommers said:

just sharing my experience. Ordered on 1/18 through DD T100 4-P PX 6.5 with GP MCC+4...was initially told shipping at the end of March. Checked in with DD early April and they said Titleist is waiting on heads and I should expect them to ship early May. We'll see. Good thing I'm fine playing my current set and have the patience. 

After 118 days, I have finally received my T100 irons. They sure do feel amazing and look great.

B8C8604C-0C48-4F1F-AA96-78EDDB18B365.jpeg

F1078BBD-8F94-42FD-9C32-D02527350F10.jpeg

095A8B1D-E4A9-4103-A8B9-3FE1B9C6DF21.jpeg

Edited by asommers
  • Like 1

Driver: Titleist TSr3 with MCA Tensei AV Raw White TX proto 2.0 65 @45.5"
3 Wood: Titleist TSr3 with MCA Tensei AV Blue 75 TX
Utility Iron: Titliest T200 Utility iron build 2i 17* with ProjectX Hzrdus RDX Black XS 
Irons: Titleist T100 (2021) 4-PW ProjectX Rifle 6.5
Wedges: Titleist SM9 50.08F, 54.10S, 60.04L in DG S400
Putter: Cobra King 3D printed Supernova Putter 35"
Ball: Snell MTB-X