2021 Titleist irons delivery times?

jjfcpa

On 9/19/2021 at 4:40 PM, tbone18 said:

order date 8/13. received shipping notice 9/15. estimated delivery date is Tuesday the 21st.  T100s irons 5-pw,48 gw.  PX LZ 6.5 shafts.

I ordered the same set 2 weeks after you. Yesterday I received an email saying in production. Did you get this? If so, what was the eta from there? Thank you!

Taylormade M5 9 Hzrdus Black
Cobra F6 Baffler Rip Alpha 70x
TaylorMade  790 UDI 2 Atmos Blue 8x
TaylorMade PSI 4, 5 irons KBS Tour V
TaylorMade PSI Tour 6-PW KBS Tour V
Cleveland RTX4 50, 54
Vokey SM7 58 D

I’ve had word that my T100’s that I ordered (completely stock spec) on 1st September are due to me by Nov 20th…I’m fully expecting it to slip to December though!!

I ordered std lie heads but 2’up are available immediately…don’t know whether to switch but don’t want to drop to the back of the queue

This is the UK btw

Ping G410 LST 9' Tour 65 Stiff
Callaway Epic Flash SZ #3 HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
Taylormade P790 #3 C-Taper 120 Stiff
Taylormade P770 4-5 C-Taper 120 Stiff
Taylormade P750 6-PW C-Taper 120 Stiff
Nike Engage 52' Square
Nike Engage 56' Square
Nike Engage 58' Dual Sole
Nike Engage 60' Toe Sweep
Taylormade Spider X Copper
Ping Anser Nickel
Ping DLX Cart / 4 Series White Tour Carry Bag

12 hours ago, Niederjr said:

I ordered the same set 2 weeks after you. Yesterday I received an email saying in production. Did you get this? If so, what was the eta from there? Thank you!

no I didn't receive a email.  My order was place through Golf Galaxy.

EPIC FLASH SZ TI 8.5 // STEALTH + 9* (ON ORDER)

3W (SPOT OPEN)

MIZUNO CLK 16,19,22

CALLAWAY APEX TCB 4-AW MMT105TX// TITLEIST T200 UTILITY 3I, 4I TENSEI WHT 100G XS T100S 5-PW,48,50(BENT TO 52) MMT125TX

CALLAWAY MD5 52,56 MMT 105S // SM8 56/10S MMT 125TX

L.A.B. MEZZ.1 PROTO // SC SS SQUAREBACK // SC NEWPORT2 BLACK

Just checked with Titleist, Oct. 13th is the day they are expected to get PX 6.5 shafts in, so looks like late Oct. at best before my irons come in.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 70TX

3 Wood: Titleist TSi2 15* w/Aldila Rogue White130 70TX

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Titleist T-200 Utility 3 iron w/Project X 6.5 Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 90

Irons: Titleist T-200 4 iron w/Project X 6.5

Ping iblades 5-PW w/ Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM8 Raw 52F & 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Custom Slighter Tacoma

On 9/27/2021 at 1:40 PM, adam2883 said:

Just checked with Titleist, Oct. 13th is the day they are expected to get PX 6.5 shafts in, so looks like late Oct. at best before my irons come in.

I ordered a T200 5i and T100s 6-p with PX 6.5 on 9/2. I had been told late October as well for the shafts. I Got an update last week that the 5 iron is coming Friday, no word on the rest. Must have had a spare 5i shaft laying around but not the rest lol.

• Haha 1

Titleist TS3 8.5 @10.25 HZRDS Smoke 65 6.0
Cobra King F9 Tour 3-4 at 15* Atmos Tour spec blue 6S
Nike VR Pro 2 Hybrid PX 6.0
Srixon U85 4 Iron DG 120 X100
TM 760 Irons 5-pw DG 120 X100

Vokey 50, 54 PX LX 6.0, KBS Tour V X
Taylormade Hi toe 60 KBS tour V 115
Cleveland Huntington Beach Number 1 35"
Vice Pro Plus Ball

5 hours ago, mbarnocki said:

I ordered a T200 5i and T100s 6-p with PX 6.5 on 9/2. I had been told late October as well for the shafts. I Got an update last week that the 5 iron is coming Friday, no word on the rest. Must have had a spare 5i shaft laying around but not the rest lol.

I’ve had my T-200 4iron for several weeks now, must have come from the same spare set haha

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 70TX

3 Wood: Titleist TSi2 15* w/Aldila Rogue White130 70TX

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Titleist T-200 Utility 3 iron w/Project X 6.5 Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 90

Irons: Titleist T-200 4 iron w/Project X 6.5

Ping iblades 5-PW w/ Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM8 Raw 52F & 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Custom Slighter Tacoma

Don’t know if I added my results. 

8/14 order placed. T100S 4-PW, AMT  Tour White S400. Z Cord grips, custom loft/lie. 

shipped 9/14 to me from my third party. They used FedEx which sucks, but I just got my 1st round in with them yesterday, so about as quoted for lead times and no delays. 

13 minutes ago, putts4bogey said:

Ah, I went with the Tensei Red Stiff.  The Vokey arrived in 2 weeks, but the irons took another week or two.  Hopefully your selected shaft will be available soon.

They said there is no projected date for when the tensei am2 blue shafts will be available. Sort of reluctant to do so, but may switch to steel shafts.

1 hour ago, boggyman said:

Been told Titleist is the slowest at the moment on custom orders. That’s why I held off. Anyone confirm this might be true? I don’t wanna wait 3 months for irons. 

Ordered T100 with X-100 tour issue on the 16th, .5" long and everything else standard, just got a update email that they're in production now

Ordered tsi3 driver and 3-wood at same time and something is already fedex'd to me that weighs 0.2 pounds, due to arrive next week.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tofur99 said:

Ordered T100 with X-100 tour issue on the 16th, .5" long and everything else standard, just got a update email that they're in production now

Ordered tsi3 driver and 3-wood at same time and something is already fedex'd to me that weighs 0.2 pounds, due to arrive next week.

Awesome,thanks!

I pre-ordered a “in stock” set of P790 2021 irons. Didn’t ship after a week and a few days after got an email that my order was cancelled. Fortunately, Golf Galaxy had a threeT300 sets (5-GW) in stock at my local store. Have played three rounds and am so far, very pleased with the Titleists. The stock ATM red shaft is working well for me. 

Just ordered from a local club builder that actually has Titleist components heads and shafts in-stock. Paid stock Titleist prices for the T300 with Nippon 950GH, which is a no upcharge shaft and i wasn't charged any additional for the shaft. I also was not charged any build fee or anything like that. My clubs will be built to my spec just like if I bought from Titleist. I tried to get them to sell me component heads, but that was a no go.

PM me if you are interested in reaching out to this place. I am in no way affiliated with this place, but just learned today that they actually have stuff in stock thats not just purely the stock options. My set will be done by late next week. 

I was told by a retailer today that T-100S heads are back ordered to at least December. I was going to potentially change my set from the standard heads to the S heads because I ordered them mid August. Was told mid September, then Sept. 20th, then by the end of September, and now they are supposed to check again Monday. I understand the supply chain challenges, so not upset by the situation but I do wish the retailer was better at communicating so I don’t have to constantly reach out and feel as though I’m annoying.