Champions Tour Rookie Of The Year

DanoCanuck

I know this tour doesn't get talked about all that much but I love it. Maybe it's my age or hanging on to the old heroes but it's a great tour. This might not go over well but, I think it exceeds the LPGA tour. Have no idea about the prize money comparisons but it just feels more exciting. Of course there are some dud events but it's better to watch IMHO than LPGA (except majors). Anyone got a vote? 

- I might not even have the right guys (age wise) but it's close 

Ernie Els...

Retief Goosen...

Mike Weir...

Jim Furyk...

Rod Pampling...

Alex Cejka...

My vote: Jim Furyk 

What say you? 

PS: wish we had a poll option

7 hours ago, Blonde Line Lizard said:

The skirts & flirts tour is a boring joke to watch.  All it really is is a watered down fashion show...well except for the Asian players, most of whom have some sense of how to dress in a professional manner.

WTF are you talking about? When did the Asian female players take over the PGA Champions Tour? Did you actually read the thread title?

7 hours ago, Blonde Line Lizard said:

The skirts & flirts tour is a boring joke to watch.  All it really is is a watered down fashion show...well except for the Asian players, most of whom have some sense of how to dress in a professional manner.

The LPGA is currently the best tour in golf! Fun to see some different styles of golf. I just wish Paige Spiranac were on that tour. Those ratings would be through the roof. Ignoring my mini-tangent, I think there is more depth on the LPGA Tour then there is on the PGA Tour. The last 13 majors have been won by 13 different players.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, DanoCanuck said:

I know this tour doesn't get talked about all that much but I love it. Maybe it's my age or hanging on to the old heroes but it's a great tour. This might not go over well but, I think it exceeds the LPGA tour. Have no idea about the prize money comparisons but it just feels more exciting. Of course there are some dud events but it's better to watch IMHO than LPGA (except majors). Anyone got a vote? 

- I might not even have the right guys (age wise) but it's close 

Ernie Els...

Retief Goosen...

Mike Weir...

Jim Furyk...

Rod Pampling...

Alex Cejka...

My vote: Jim Furyk 

What say you? 

PS: wish we had a poll option

Goosen is not a rookie.

Edited by iBanesto

14 hours ago, PHILsThemannnn said:

The LPGA is currently the best tour in golf! Fun to see some different styles of golf. I just wish Paige Spiranac were on that tour. Those ratings would be through the roof. Ignoring my mini-tangent, I think there is more depth on the LPGA Tour then there is on the PGA Tour. The last 13 majors have been won by 13 different players.

Agree 100%. I've watched far more LPGA in the last couple years than even PGA. Tons of talent and a lot more fire to win.

Titleist TSi3 10.5°

Titleist TSi3 15°

Titleist TS2 18°

Titleist TSi2 21°

TM P7TW 4-PW

Bettinardi HLX 56°, 58°

Scotty Cameron Newport 

22 hours ago, PHILsThemannnn said:

Spiranac.

sam winchester yawn GIF

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iBanesto said:

Spiranac.

sam winchester yawn GIF

Nice try, this is Spiranac….

image.png.6933cd58a302a6f0191a9f740f581adf.png

• Like 1

Callaway Epic Speed 9* Graphite Design AD IZ 5S

Titleist TS3 strong 3 wood 13.5* PX Hzrdus. Smoke 75s

Titleist 818H2 19* hybrid Tensei Blue