Jump to content

Shallowing the club - just another "over the top" fixer?


chipa
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, chipa said:

 

I'm glad it doesn't bother you. Nonetheless, there are other guys on the forum that say manipulating the club on the way down with unnatural moves will hurt you. 

 

Because you're not,  and it will.   I don't think you understand the concept of shallowing.  It's not something you force,  or a teacher should be forcing.   You need to correct the move that's preventing you from shallowing, not forcing the club into shallowing.

  • Like 1

Taylormade Sim 2 8* Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x

Taylormade M3 3 Wood Accra FX 300

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 18* Aldila RIP Phenom

Taylormade P770  4-PW Rifle 6.0

MG2 50/54/60 S400

TM Itsy Bitsy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, MountainKing said:

 

If a teacher is teaching only how to shallow  I would run as fast as I could away from that teacher.  That's a bad teacher.

 

Shallowing however isn't a new concept, it's been part of the swing and teaching for decades.

 

In the 90's it was not considered good form to shallow the club more than Nicklaus based on reading Golf Digest and Gold magazines. In fact Sergio Garcia's swing was criticized for shallowing the club so much. Even Ben Hogans shallowing was considered excessive. Also, I had never even heard the term until I got back into golf in 2019 after I quit in 2010.

Edited by chipa

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, chipa said:

 

I already made it clear I thought that it hurts when I try to manipulate the clubhead on the way down. Plus I have a radar and see it robs me of at least 10-20% of my max potential clubhead speed.

 

Let’s leave it shall we unless you are using your body in a incorrect way to try and shallow the club which is you doing it wrong then you aren’t making much sense. Using your wrist or arms will not hurt your spine or knee. You can manipulate the clubhead all over the place with the wrists and arms. Your back and knee has nothing to do with it. 

 

Golf is not great for the back period that is just common sense but an early shallowing can keep the lower spine a lot more neutral. If you excessively side tilt to shallow the club that isn’t great for your back. Being steep is a pretty big reason for right shoulder drop/tilt followed by the left hip getting outside your left foot. These are not good for your back. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, chipa said:

 

In the 90's it was not considered good form to shallow the club more than Nicklaus based on reading Golf Digest and Gold magazines. In fact Sergio Garcia's swing was criticized for shallowing the club so much. Even Ben Hogans shallowing was considered excessive. Also, I had never even heard the term until I got back into golf in 2019 after I quit in 2010.

 

Back in the 90's and prior "shallowing" was generally referred to as swinging inside and out or swinging from the inside.  Regardless of how you want to try to spin it or justify it, it's always been a move that good players did, and always been a move that good teachers have helped students achieve.  Hogan, Jackie Burke, Harvey Pennick, MIckey Wright and so on and so on have all talked about this for decades. It's not a new concept to golf.  I only use the old timers in this post to give examples of how this has been a thing since well before we were born.

Taylormade Sim 2 8* Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x

Taylormade M3 3 Wood Accra FX 300

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 18* Aldila RIP Phenom

Taylormade P770  4-PW Rifle 6.0

MG2 50/54/60 S400

TM Itsy Bitsy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Hilts1969 said:

 

Let’s leave it shall we unless you are using your body in a incorrect way to try and shallow the club which is you doing it wrong then you aren’t making much sense. Using your wrist or arms will not hurt your spine or knee. You can manipulate the clubhead all over the place with the wrists and arms. Your back and knee has nothing to do with it. 

 

Golf is not great for the back period that is just common sense but an early shallowing can keep the lower spine a lot more neutral. If you excessively side tilt to shallow the club that isn’t great for your back. Being steep is a pretty big reason for right shoulder drop/tilt followed by the left hip getting outside your left foot. These are not good for your back. 

 

 

 

 

 

I am referring to manipulated actions that contort the body, which there is plenty of this to see on the forum and Youtube.

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MountainKing said:

 

Back in the 90's and prior "shallowing" was generally referred to as swinging inside and out or swinging from the inside.  Regardless of how you want to try to spin it or justify it, it's always been a move that good players did, and always been a move that good teachers have helped students achieve.  Hogan, Jackie Burke, Harvey Pennick, MIckey Wright and so on and so on have all talked about this for decades. It's not a new concept to golf.  I only use the old timers in this post to give examples of how this has been a thing since well before we were born.

 

If I remember correctly the goal to have the downswing plane only slightly flatter than the backswing plane, in fact I never heard the term shallowing in all the years I had subscriptions. TW's swing was considered near perfect because of his similar planes. 

 

 

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chipa said:

 

If I remember correctly the goal to have the downswing plane only slightly flatter than the backswing plane, in fact I never heard the term shallowing in all the years I had subscriptions. TW's swing was considered near perfect because of his similar planes. 

 

 

 

 

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at.  This is the same concept as shallowing.  It's no different than over the top, steep, swinging from the outside.  Just because it's called something different, doesn't mean it is. 

Taylormade Sim 2 8* Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x

Taylormade M3 3 Wood Accra FX 300

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 18* Aldila RIP Phenom

Taylormade P770  4-PW Rifle 6.0

MG2 50/54/60 S400

TM Itsy Bitsy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Twenty years ago everyone was trying to “hold lag” as long as possible. This was largely based on the flaws inherent in viewing 2-dimensional images of 3-dimensional movements. 
 

New analytical tools like Trackman, GEARs, force plates etc. have helped the instruction community better understand what was actually going on in those face-on “lag” photos. Eventually they figured out that not only were people not holding lag, but that it was impossible to actually do so at high swing speeds. 


What looked like wrist c0ck (a simple measurement of the angle between forearm and wrist) was actually wrist flexion (complex movement involving both wrist flex and forearm rotation). Now that people know better, they’re trying to teach better. 
 

For a lot of us, the intent of letting the club “get shallow” is a relatively simple way of getting us to use our body, wrists and hands in the way that puts the club in an ideal position coming into the ball. 
 

 

Edited by me05501
  • Like 1

Callaway Big Bertha 21 9* w/ HZRDUS Yellow 6.0

Callaway Mavrik Max 3+

Callaway Rogue 4 wood

Srixon ZU85 4/23

Srixon Z565 w/ Matrix Ozik F15 shafts 5-PW

Srixon Z785 AW

Cleveland RTX4 54* and 58*

Cleveland Huntington Beach #11S

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chipa said:

 

I am referring to manipulated actions that contort the body, which there is plenty of this to see on the forum and Youtube.

 

And  what manipulated actions are these you seem pretty insistent on not sharing them. Stand up straight rotate your chest only. Then  side bend not tilt. Then do the same but instead tilt instead of side bend. Tilting is not good for your back. If contorting is hurting your back whatever these secret moves are that you won’t share stop doing it. Moving your wrists doesn’t make you tilt.

 

My back gets sore when I play guitar I don’t blame the guitar or my fingers, wrists or arms It’s the crappy way I sit when playing. You need to learn the difference between bends and tilts. 

 

At the end end of the day we can’t play golf straight up and down just lessen the twisting of the lower back. Your wrists don’t make your back twist, you do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MountainKing said:

 

 

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at.  This is the same concept as shallowing.  It's no different than over the top, steep, swinging from the outside.  Just because it's called something different, doesn't mean it is. 

 

What I am saying is I believe there is an over exaggeration regarding the importance of "shallowing the club" on the way down nowadays compared to before and that many "methods" out there that claim to help this that will hurt the body over time, especially older golfers. Some examples are pulling the left hip back, dropping the right side, pulling the left leg back, etc. 

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MountainKing said:

Look at 2:17 and then 4:28, Tiger absolutely shallows, he's not coming down on the same plane or over.

 

I didn't say he was on the same plane, I said he was flatter on the downswing. 

 

Edited by chipa

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shallowing like good players often do is anything but unnatural. 

 

Often times not being able to shallow out the club just comes down to poor concepts that the golfer was taught or read in a magazine or watched on video.

 

You can have too much shallowing and that can present ballstriking problems of its own.  But I would, far and away, take a swing with too much shallowing than not enough.  

 

 

RH

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, chipa said:

 

If I remember correctly the goal to have the downswing plane only slightly flatter than the backswing plane, in fact I never heard the term shallowing in all the years I had subscriptions. TW's swing was considered near perfect because of his similar planes. 

 

 

 

Tiger shallows you don’t understand that the body steepening and the arms shallowing gives the impression of only a slight shallowing move. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hilts1969 said:

 

Tiger shallows you don’t understand that the body steepening and the arms shallowing gives the impression of only a slight shallowing move. 

 

I said TW downswing was flatter.

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, chipa said:

 

What I am saying is I believe there is an over exaggeration regarding the importance of "shallowing the club" on the way down nowadays compared to before and that many "methods" out there that claim to help this that will hurt the body over time, especially older golfers. Some examples are pulling the left hip back, dropping the right side, pulling the left leg back, etc. 

 

With slow motion camera's and all the tools we have, the swing is more understood now more than ever.  It's pretty well known that all great players shallow.  A good teacher will help you get there correctly.  A bad teacher, or somebody on tour who can only explain what they are feeling (which may not be correct cause real isn't feel) might be telling you something that isn't what they're actually doing, and maybe that's where you're getting some of the bad info from.  You shouldn't have to manipulate to get there, go watch some videos from Monte, he knows what he's talking about.

  • Like 1

Taylormade Sim 2 8* Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x

Taylormade M3 3 Wood Accra FX 300

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 18* Aldila RIP Phenom

Taylormade P770  4-PW Rifle 6.0

MG2 50/54/60 S400

TM Itsy Bitsy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RichieHunt said:

Shallowing like good players often do is anything but unnatural. 

 

Often times not being able to shallow out the club just comes down to poor concepts that the golfer was taught or read in a magazine or watched on video.

 

You can have too much shallowing and that can present ballstriking problems of its own.  But I would, far and away, take a swing with too much shallowing than not enough.  

 

 

RH

 

I think that if someone has to manipulate their body or the club on the way down they have done something wrong beforehand, and that they will never reach their max potential clubhead speed nor efficiency, in addition to hurting themselves long term with unnatural contortions to shallow the club.

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, chipa said:

 

I didn't say he was on the same plane, I said he was flatter on the downswing. 

 

 

You then said they were on similar planes, which they are not. His downswing plane in that video isn't anywhere near his backswing plane.  That video, and any video of Jack, will show us the two greatest players of all time both shallow on the downswing.  It's a key position to get yourself in.

Taylormade Sim 2 8* Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x

Taylormade M3 3 Wood Accra FX 300

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 18* Aldila RIP Phenom

Taylormade P770  4-PW Rifle 6.0

MG2 50/54/60 S400

TM Itsy Bitsy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hilts1969 said:

 

So your point is what exactly? 

 

That shallowing the club is nothing more than a slice fixer and it would be better to change the setup/backswing so that the club does not get into this position as opposed to wrecking one's back, hips or knees.

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chipa said:

 

I think that if someone has to manipulate their body or the club on the way down they have done something wrong beforehand, and that they will never reach their max potential clubhead speed nor efficiency, in addition to hurting themselves long term with unnatural contortions to shallow the club.

 

This isn't a think, this is 100% accurate.  If you're manipulating something in an unnatural way, you're sacrificing power, and depending on the move, risking injury.  It's important to stop that and figure out how to do it correctly.

  • Thanks 1

Taylormade Sim 2 8* Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x

Taylormade M3 3 Wood Accra FX 300

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 18* Aldila RIP Phenom

Taylormade P770  4-PW Rifle 6.0

MG2 50/54/60 S400

TM Itsy Bitsy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MountainKing said:

 

You then said they were on similar planes, which they are not. His downswing plane in that video isn't anywhere near his backswing plane.  That video, and any video of Jack, will show us the two greatest players of all time both shallow on the downswing.  It's a key position to get yourself in.

 

I said they didn't shallow much. Neither certainly had any time to manipulate their body on the way down either.

 

 

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chipa said:

 

I think that if someone has to manipulate their body or the club on the way down they have done something wrong beforehand, and that they will never reach their max potential clubhead speed nor efficiency, in addition to hurting themselves long term with unnatural contortions to shallow the club.

 

And some people believe the earth is flat, I don’t mind getting on a boat I suggest you stay on dry land:-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chipa said:

 

That shallowing the club is nothing more than a slice fixer and it would be better to change the setup/backswing so that the club does not get into this position as opposed to wrecking one's back, hips or knees.

 

You are either a wum or deluded, either way it’s not worth my time. Do what you want life is too short for closed minds which contain wrong ideas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hilts1969 said:

 

You are either a wum or deluded, either way it’s not worth my time. Do what you want life is too short for closed minds which contain wrong ideas. 

 

There are other posters here saying the same thing, that one should not try to manipulate the club on the downswing, and in other threads there are certainly plenty of older golfers that have pointed out contorting the body on the downswing is not good for older golfers.

 

BTW, good luck with your swing. I personally recommend feeling pushing off your right leg to start the downswing. In fact after reading Hogan's books and seeing TW play I started hitting softballs and practicing this move and changed my ballflight from a slice to a draw.

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, RichieHunt said:

Shallowing like good players often do is anything but unnatural. 

 

Often times not being able to shallow out the club just comes down to poor concepts that the golfer was taught or read in a magazine or watched on video.

 

You can have too much shallowing and that can present ballstriking problems of its own.  But I would, far and away, take a swing with too much shallowing than not enough.  

 

 

RH

Perfectly said.  I have no problem that golfers have a poor concept of what to do.  It’s an unnatural and counterintuitive sequence of movements.   The only problem I see is people that don’t study what’s actually going on in a good swing and spend thousands of hours on the lesson tee seeing what works and what doesn’t work, trying to tell others what’s right and wrong.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, MonteScheinblum said:

Perfectly said.  I have no problem that golfers have a poor concept of what to do.  It’s an unnatural and counterintuitive sequence of movements.   The only problem I see is people that don’t study what’s actually going on in a good swing and spend thousands of hours on the lesson tee seeing what works and what doesn’t work, trying to tell others what’s right and wrong.

 

If you are referring to me the only advice I have offered is not contort your body unnaturally on the downswing (you as a professional should agree) and push off your right leg to start the swing, which I think is a natural move most people do hitting a softball or throwing a ball.

 

Home course length: 6100 yds.

Clubs: 4w - P-22, 7w - '98 Big Bertha, 4h - Acer XV, Irons - DCI 990B, Putter - 8802, Ping O-blade

Yardages: 4w/225, 7w/212, 4h/195, 5i/180, 6i/170, 7i/159, 8i/148, 9i/137, P/126, L/75

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • chipa locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
        • Like
      • 14 replies
    • 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Discussion and Links
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Monday
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Tuesday #3
       
      2021 Sanderson Farms Championship - Tuesday #4
       
      WITBs
      Aaron Rai - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Brian Stuard - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Eugenio Chacarra - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Davis Riley - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Brice Garnett - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Curtis Thompson - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Richy Werenski - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Andy Ogletree - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
      Sahith Theegala - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Will Zalatoris - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Stephan Jaeger - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Kevin Chappell - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Jonas Blixt - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Kevin Streelman - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Sam Burns - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Matthew Wolff - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Jimmy Walker - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Gary Woodland - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Davis Thompson - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship Sam Saunders - WITB - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship  
      Special Galleries
       
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship  
      Cameron putters - 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship  
        • Like
      • 5 replies
    • 2021 Fortinet Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #7
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #8
       
       
      New Ping putter - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      New Bettinardi putters & Cover - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Ping Putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Cameron putter and new ball marker - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
      Sneds - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Peter Uihlein - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Charles Howell, III - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Scott Piercy - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Brandan Steele - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Mito Pereira - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Kevin Tway - WITB -2021 Fortinet Championship
      Joseph Bramlett - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
       
      • 19 replies
    • 2021 Tour Championship - Discussion and Comments
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Tour Championship
      LA Golf putter shafts - 2021 Tour Championship
       
       
       
      • 25 replies

×
×
  • Create New...