On 10/6/2021 at 1:24 PM, Chilidog said:

Also, I hope everyone comments back here once they have received and tried it on. I do think you’ll be really happy. 

My two hoodies arrived today - these are an insane deal for what they cost.  Can't speak to durability yet, but handfeel and fit are similar to far more expensive brands.  This might be my new go-to company for basics/ base layers, etc.  How are the undershirts??  Thank you Chili, as always you're spot on with this stuff!

• Like 1

Epic Max LS 10.5 Ventus Red Velocore S
SIM2 Ti 15 GD AD-VR 6S
Rogue 19 + 21  Synergy S
MP20 HMB 5-P Steelfiber S 110
T20 50/56/60 TI s400
Scotty Phantom X 5.5

11 minutes ago, Togatown22 said:

My two hoodies arrived today - these are an insane deal for what they cost.  Can't speak to durability yet, but handfeel and fit are similar to far more expensive brands.  This might be my new go-to company for basics/ base layers, etc.  How are the undershirts??  Thank you Chili, as always you're spot on with this stuff!

They hold up well.  That said the sleeves cuff can stretch out.  I often pull the sleeves up and they stay loose after that.  

• Like 1

Driver: PXG 0811x 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution IV 
Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-PW, Recoils 95 F4*
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1, Snell MTB-X, Maxfli Tour

23 minutes ago, Togatown22 said:

Glad you like it. Love to help my community whenever I can. The Cool Classic t-shirts are similar in hand feel and are just a lighter weight fabric. For $6, you can’t beat them. I work out in them all the time. 

• Like 1

My 32* are still shipping. That being said, I found a deal on these when the Grey and Black were 50% off of the sale price. https://www.eastbay.com/product/model/adidas-team-game-mode-training-hood-top-mens/314497.html

I worked out in the grey one this morning. Lightweight, fits well. I'm not a skinny guy, but it fits almost perfectly for what I want (honestly, I probably have a similar body type to the dude in the lulu link above). Has a tight scuba style hood as well. One thing that is slightly off putting is that there are 2 triple stitched seams running down the arms, those are fine, but right in between there is another regular seam. Why have all of them? Whatever, I'm not a clothing designer.

Now I'm anxiously awaiting the 32* hoodies!

Edited by blink3665

Srixon ZX5 9.5* - GD ADDI 6S
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Taylormade M4 19* - UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")

Srixon ZXU 3i - Recoil95S - Softstepped - -1/2" - 2* flat
Srixon ZX5 4-AW - Recoil95S - Softstepped - -1/2" - 2* flat

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Rack 50*/54* mid, 58* low -0.5" - 2* flat 
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
Odyssey OWorks 2ball  33.5" - 1* loft - 71* lie

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack - 34" 4* loft - 71* lie
WITB Link

6 hours ago, dillardiv said:

Yes, I have that hoodie.  I have not worn it on the golf course - to me it's more loungewear / gym wear than it is a golf hoodie.  I know they describe it as active - articulated sleeves, etc.  You could absolutely wear it on the course, it's just a little to "gym wear" for me.   The quality is outstanding though!

Epic Max LS 10.5 Ventus Red Velocore S
SIM2 Ti 15 GD AD-VR 6S
Rogue 19 + 21  Synergy S
MP20 HMB 5-P Steelfiber S 110
T20 50/56/60 TI s400
Scotty Phantom X 5.5

1 hour ago, Chilidog said:

Layer it with a heated vest and you can play golf all winter in it. 

Hmm, wonder if we have two different shirts?  If my favorite shirt and I have 8 of them but it isn’t exactly cool weather wear. I wore it yesterday to Dollywood in 87° weather with shorts.  To me, it’s a wear anytime it’s hot shirt.  Not a cold weather shirt.  

Driver: PXG 0811x 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution IV 
Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-PW, Recoils 95 F4*
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1, Snell MTB-X, Maxfli Tour

5 hours ago, Minarets said:

Hmm, wonder if we have two different shirts?  If my favorite shirt and I have 8 of them but it isn’t exactly cool weather wear. I wore it yesterday to Dollywood in 87° weather with shorts.  To me, it’s a wear anytime it’s hot shirt.  Not a cold weather shirt.  

It’s an all temp shirt. I just wore the navy and black one in temps starting in the low 40s with a polo underneath and a RLX fleece vest overtop for two days of golf and was never cold. The biggest thing is that it didn’t restrict my swing. 

Mine are still in transit. I think it is being delivered by wagon train. Shipped from PA on 10/7 and I watched it slowly move from PA > NJ > IN > IN > MN > MN > MN > ND!

I dont need them. I'm in no hurry. Just kinda funny watching it slowly make its way across the Northern US. Amazon Prime has spoiled me.

Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

38 minutes ago, blink3665 said:

Mine are still in transit. I think it is being delivered by wagon train. Shipped from PA on 10/7 and I watched it slowly move from PA > NJ > IN > IN > MN > MN > MN > ND!

I dont need them. I'm in no hurry. Just kinda funny watching it slowly make its way across the Northern US. Amazon Prime has spoiled me.

I watch packages like that too. I just had one go from Charlotte to Greensboro to Charlotte to Greensboro and is on its way back to Charlotte. Luckily nothing I’m waiting for but dang USPS…get it together. 

• Haha 1

On 10/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, Unteachable said:

i got my 32 degree hoodies in and they are perfect; very thin and stretchy.  Will be good to wear when starting a workout and may be something to wear on course

I was going to order a few of these and was wondering the fit? I'm about 5'10, 185 and wasn't sure to go large or extra large. Also, are there any logos on the hoodies? Any info would be appreciated!

Edited by nolanz14
added another question

8 hours ago, nolanz14 said:

I was going to order a few of these and was wondering the fit? I'm about 5'10, 185 and wasn't sure to go large or extra large. Also, are there any logos on the hoodies? Any info would be appreciated!

No logos and you should get medium if you want it tight or large for a more regular fit. 6 foot even and 190 and large fits perfectly 

Edited by Unteachable
  • Like 1

D: Adams Speedline Fast 10 9.0 Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana BF 60T
3W: Cobra F7 Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana D+ 80TX
I: Titleist 714 MB 3-P True Temper PX 6.5
W: Vokey 54.08 SM4, Vokey 57.09 SM4, Vokey 60.08 M Grind True Temper PX 5.5
P: SC Timeless Deluxe Newport 2 Circle T Tour CT 35"

On 10/14/2021 at 1:43 PM, blink3665 said:

No once cares, but as an update it went from ND > MT > Mukilteo WA (Which is right by my house) > SEA WA > Kent WA. So it probably drove within 2 miles of my house as it travelled South, then further South. I believe FedEx has planes that fly into the small airport at Mukilteo, but from the wagon train movement, I really thought these would be on a truck. Again, I find this amusing and am in no way upset about it. Just thought I would share a little levity.

WITB Link

10 hours ago, blink3665 said:

No once cares, but as an update it went from ND > MT > Mukilteo WA (Which is right by my house) > SEA WA > Kent WA. So it probably drove within 2 miles of my house as it travelled South, then further South. I believe FedEx has planes that fly into the small airport at Mukilteo, but from the wagon train movement, I really thought these would be on a truck. Again, I find this amusing and am in no way upset about it. Just thought I would share a little levity.

Supply chain in action!

drn92

I bought one of these over the summer and really like it.  A little looser through the body than a "fitted" fit, which I like, but still a little more fitted through the arms so it looks nice and modern.  Really lightweight and comfy and also super windproof.  Looks to be just about out of stock at RockBottom but you might be able to find it elsewhere.

https://www.rockbottomgolf.com/apparel/outerwear/greg-norman-golf-unisex-attack-life-heather-pullover-hoodie/

On 10/19/2021 at 8:44 AM, blink3665 said:

Guess what showed up today! I love em. I'm glad I got one of each color. They will fit perfectly over a polo. They are very lightweight. I dont know that I will wear them at this point in the season, except maybe as a layer under a rain jacket. However, they are perfect for brisk mornings in the summer. I always have a layer in the AM, that get shed by around hole 5 or 6. This is light enough that it might make it the whole round! Thanks for the great recommendation. At $15, this feels like a steal.

WITB Link

54 minutes ago, blink3665 said:

Guess what showed up today! I love em. I'm glad I got one of each color. They will fit perfectly over a polo. They are very lightweight. I dont know that I will wear them at this point in the season, except maybe as a layer under a rain jacket. However, they are perfect for brisk mornings in the summer. I always have a layer in the AM, that get shed by around hole 5 or 6. This is light enough that it might make it the whole round! Thanks for the great recommendation. At $15, this feels like a steal.

Glad you got them and like them! As someone that has been playing in high 30s with just a polo, hoodie and vest, I can tell you that these hold up in the cold well as well. Don’t hesitate to give it a try. 

20 hours ago, Chilidog said:

Glad you got them and like them! As someone that has been playing in high 30s with just a polo, hoodie and vest, I can tell you that these hold up in the cold well as well. Don’t hesitate to give it a try. 

50*s and some wind today. Just went with the 32* and a beanie. Worked great. I actually overheated a bit. I think that part was due to the beanie. That was totally uncalled for. LOL

WITB Link

I received my 32 hoodies today and am really impressed with the quality and fit, especially at this price point. They're not tight, but also not too loose, which I've always noticed as one of the big issues. Light, breathable materials that are prefect for layering. I'm interested in seeing how these wash and hold up. Thanks for the recommendation @Chilidog

• Like 1

What are you guys wearing under your hoodies? I'm interested in joining the crowd, but not sure how you layer it.

Presumably if the hoodie may come off then it's got to be a golf shirt underneath. I was also thinking it's still got to be a golf shirt or turtle / mock turtle neck to satisfy the collar rule at most courses. Curious if it's still comfortable. 

I don't think I'd ever put the hood on my head, but I do like the back of neck warmth and general coziness that a hood provides. 

1 hour ago, golfday said:

What are you guys wearing under your hoodies? I'm interested in joining the crowd, but not sure how you layer it.

Presumably if the hoodie may come off then it's got to be a golf shirt underneath. I was also thinking it's still got to be a golf shirt or turtle / mock turtle neck to satisfy the collar rule at most courses. Curious if it's still comfortable. 

I don't think I'd ever put the hood on my head, but I do like the back of neck warmth and general coziness that a hood provides. 

I've worn hoodies on the course now for a while. I always wear a golf shirt underneath. I tend to overheat while walking and will end up in my polo by the end of the round.

WITB Link

3 hours ago, golfday said:

Golf shirt underneath. If it’s in the 30s or 40s, heated vest on top. 

3 hours ago, Chilidog said:

Golf shirt underneath. If it’s in the 30s or 40s, heated vest on top. 

This might need to be a separate thread, and I think there already might be one... But since we have our resident clothing expert here... What heated vest do you use? I bought a few last winter to try out. I ended up with a cheap, no name, off Amazon. It works fine, but I was wondering if you had a favorite? 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08G4DBPBX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

WITB Link