Titleist Players 4 OR Ogio Fuse 4 Stand Bag

sukkeun78

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you carry often or ever, you may have an issue with the Fuse 4.  It's poorly balanced to the point that the clubs almost fall out when you carry regardless of how you adjust the straps.  My son has a Players 4 and I have a Players 4 StaDry.  I'm very pleased with my bag.  Very comfortable to carry and well balanced.  Storage layout is good and just the right amount unless you really like to load your bag up.  If you carry a lot of gear, you may want to move up to the Players 4 Plus.  The StaDry looks to be pretty durable so far.  The standard Players 4 has average to below average durability.  The internal dividers ripped out of the bottom of my son's bag after 9 months of  use. He's using his bag 4 or 5 days a week though.  If you play a lot of golf and want your bag to last more than a season or two, I'd take a look at a Hoofer Lite.

• 2 weeks later...

Not tried either of these models but from experience of previous titleist, sun mountain and ogio bags nothing comes close to a ping hoofer. Mines going on six years old now and had no issues with shaft rubbing, straps/zips breaking or anything. It’s been demoted to the winter bag this last season as I’ve made use of the powakaddy my darling wife got me, but it’s down and ready to go for our winter league now.

Only issue now is if I’m getting bored if it after 6 years!

Taylormade M5 Evenflow Blue
Ping G 17.5
Taylormade Rescue Dual 22°
Ping G410 4-UW
Vokey SM7 56°/14° and 60°/10°
Scotty Cameron T22 Newport
Titleist Pro V1x

[i]Remember, there's no pictures on a scorecard, only a number. [/i]